Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (60505 Views)

Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Timagex(m): 12:28am On May 20, 2018
Braveryy:
Definately not a delicious soup.
cheesy grin grin grin call ur pastor o!!! shocked shocked ori ike ya.... grin grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Coolbadguy: 12:28am On May 20, 2018
Braveryy:
Experienced and tested advice needed please.
I used to have a perfect relationship with a sister, every every worked well, until she began to keep too many male friends and they wouldn't stop asking her out.

I made her understand I wasn't comfortable with it, even if she claimed she was doing nothing with any of them, and truly I never did catch her but her chats with them will give anybody a different idea. They visited at will (and randomly cos it isn't just one guy) and will stay in closed doors 'gisting like she calls it'.

Well, I had to find a way out of the mess she was doing to my heart, so I broke up with her.

Twas really hard for her to get over me, and bla bla bla... She did try to get me back anyway, but I just couldn't bring myself back.

Fast forward...
I have another beauty now, and we've gotten along fine together. She is Meek, and this means she could be good to anyone, and anyone could be her friend...
She knows about my ex. initially, twas hatred my ex displayed for her, but now...

A day came and my ex came to my house to tell me, she's tried her best to get over me, and I couldn't help her heal, she's going to help herself and find a way to revenge.

Lately, she's almost always with my gf currently, she wants to go where my gf is going... Always in her room... In fact always with her. Somehow, I feel unsafe with it.

I've told my gf I don't like it like it, but I can't do more than that. Any good advice can help me right now.

Please just tell your current girl friend to stop seeing her, because it's very dangerous because she might have another motive or confront her to know what she wants from your girlfriend,both of you should be careful of your ex.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:29am On May 20, 2018
[quote author=Ishilove post=67707807] How old is your new girlfriend? She lacks wisdom[/quote
asineh
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by crafteck(m): 12:33am On May 20, 2018
Run for your life
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by sapeleboi(m): 12:51am On May 20, 2018
you better run for your dear life shocked
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:55am On May 20, 2018
Timagex:
cheesy grin grin grin call ur pastor o!!! shocked shocked ori ike ya.... grin grin
Na where dem dey find you be this.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by exlinkleads(f): 12:56am On May 20, 2018
ur dead my brother
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by oratorOdunayo1(m): 1:03am On May 20, 2018
Make we come fry pure water abi ?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Timagex(m): 1:04am On May 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

Na where dem dey find you be this.
wink wink
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:05am On May 20, 2018
Bro, I don't wish to be in your position right now grin but, leaving your ex because she had too many male friends without any evidence she's cheating is a mistake. She wants to make sure she cause you the pain you caused her so take it as it's hot. When a woman is out for you, only God can help you oh. Apologies to your ex and try make her understand your sorry but you've moved on now and she should do the same. If she refuses, I don't see how this will play out well except you break up with your current girlfriend and look for another one.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Unlimited22: 1:18am On May 20, 2018
makydebbie:
Girls are not smiling these days oh. grin
What's the young man you're carrying on your dp doing with his left arm!? wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:46am On May 20, 2018
Ishilove:

How old is your new girlfriend? She lacks wisdom
And understandinggrin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:50am On May 20, 2018
You're in big sh!t
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:57am On May 20, 2018
Burgerlomo:
You're in soup grin
Lolgrin

I bin wan tell OP to go for another girl if her current gf is adamant. I now wonder what his case would be like if the two ex(s) still become the new one's companions,,,,it won't be funny any longercheesy

8 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Diso60090(m): 2:03am On May 20, 2018
your Village people don make your landlord their best friend to know in and out of the New deal this is what you should do RUNNNNNNNNNNNN FOR YA LIFE sad
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by lilyheaven: 2:07am On May 20, 2018
Please go and give
That EX a serious warning to disease from your girl.
Since your girl is too meek to talk.
Which kind friend be that?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by thunderbabs: 2:20am On May 20, 2018
My buroda, you are not safe ooo. Two witches shocked
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:26am On May 20, 2018
Wow Nigeran youth are really started of useful things to engage their minds in

Wow

Imagine this
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by emi14: 2:34am On May 20, 2018
You sound so soft. Be a man
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by InvertedHammer: 2:38am On May 20, 2018
Braveryy:
Definately not a delicious soup.

/
How about Wimppy for a name instead of Braverry?

/

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by DSB(m): 2:40am On May 20, 2018
OP I think you just got yourself another ex-gf

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by alen4smith(m): 3:08am On May 20, 2018
Braveryy:
I used to have a perfect relationship with a sister, every every worked well, until she began to keep too many male friends and they wouldn't stop asking her out.

I made her understand I wasn't comfortable with it, even if she claimed she was doing nothing with any of them, and truly I never did catch her but her chats with them will give anybody a different idea. They visited at will (and randomly cos it isn't just one guy) and will stay in closed doors 'gisting like she calls it'.

Well, I had to find a way out of the mess she was doing to my heart, so I broke up with her.

Twas really hard for her to get over me, and bla bla bla... She did try to get me back anyway, but I just couldn't bring myself back.

Fast forward...
I have another beauty now, and we've gotten along fine together. She is Meek, and this means she could be good to anyone, and anyone could be her friend...
She knows about my ex. initially, twas hatred my ex displayed for her, but now...

A day came and my ex came to my house to tell me, she's tried her best to get over me, and I couldn't help her heal, she's going to help herself and find a way to revenge.

Lately, she's almost always with my gf currently, she wants to go where my gf is going... Always in her room... In fact always with her. Somehow, I feel unsafe with it.

I've told my gf I don't like it like it, but I can't do more than that. Any good advice can help me right now.
she will only hasten your breakup with your current Babe.Besides they are not friends but a monitoring spirit!

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Esosafun(m): 3:19am On May 20, 2018
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:22am On May 20, 2018
abiodunalasa:
You dont
need a Phd to know that this Story is fake

Correction! , the story was Doctored
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by neonly: 3:33am On May 20, 2018
OP u are finish
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Edonojie007(m): 4:14am On May 20, 2018
O Boy,there Is Trouble O; Or Have You Not Red,you Do Not Put New Wine Into Old Bottles,or Old Wine Into New Bottles; or Else The Wine Bust The Bottles.
Your Ex Wasnt Good For You- True.
Wasnt She Reasonable To Know That In Every Aspect Of Love,there Must Be Jealousy. Even Our God Is A Jealous God,for God So Love The World,so I Dont Play With His Heart.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by vicben27(m): 4:28am On May 20, 2018
most girls see it as normal keeping too many male friends. that shiit is soo anoying! its common with girls below 25yrs! Older girls are more matured and prepared for a more serious commitment. ur ex is definately cooking up something bad. becareful Bro!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Damjoy(m): 4:43am On May 20, 2018
Braveryy:

Fast forward...

Something is definitely cooking up somewhere. Well give them a little break since you've told ur current GF. If nothing changes, act like you don't care but don't give a damn attention to ur ex, trust me she will either reveal her intention herself or other way round. Though from ur post I doubt if her close friendship is sincere
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by WonderManly(m): 4:46am On May 20, 2018
Kaka k'eku ma je sese, a ma fi se awada ni..... Is better you know your EX is friend with your GF for nothing than harm. Bi oju ba fara bale ari imu. A word is enough for the wise. Shine your face!

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by africanusvu(m): 4:53am On May 20, 2018
Braveryy:

Fast forward...

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by harbjar(m): 4:56am On May 20, 2018
Felixalex:
Congratulations!

Happened to me years back, I was collecting from both ends, finally d new girlfriend found out I was still knacking the old one behind her back, she also confessed to how both of dem have been touching demselves behind my back.... Long story short, Na 3some things, regular 3some. I miss that sh1t cry cry cry

Girls wicked sha!
Creepy disgusting godforsaken
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by africanusvu(m): 4:57am On May 20, 2018
Braveryy:

Fast forward...

.But have u written it?I mean ur will?pls Mr Sampson. Just do.the other Sampson as strong as he is cldnt make it with one Delila how come ar u Gina make it with two Delila

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Valentine: This Restaurant Owner Is Looking For Something Else (picture) / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) / Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.