Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

My Madam And Me - Family (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Madam And Me (331645 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And Me by mychiveous(f): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
This Mike own na home problem, cause na woman them take swear for am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
greatme2good:
This Mike is a chronic womanizer. you want to cheat on the woman that took you out of your misery?
embarassed I just tire for this mike
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
My own is, which number did Mike give Isabella? His Nigeria number? Cos am sure it won't be available there. Or they have changed numbers overnight?
Re: My Madam And Me by iListen(f): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2019
emmachukwu99:
My own is, which number did Mike give Isabella? His Nigeria number? Cos am sure it won't be available there. Or they have changed numbers overnight?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
no matter how you bath the pig it will always ends up in the gutter,mike try and control your libido!

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by kawaodne(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
More grease to Mike's balls. Oma do Isabella paa! She will return to Africa with Mike when gbeke burst!
Re: My Madam And Me by nwanyiugbo122(f): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
this part got me laughing, you are a very good writer.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2019
On our way back to the hotel, Phila was awfully quiet. I tried to know what was bothering her but she just ignored me and pace through the car window.

At the hotel, I opened the door and she walked in and went straight to the bed. I put on the heater, took off my jacket and hung it on a hanger. When I went to put on the TV, Philas voice startled me.

" what did you give to her". She said backing me on the bed.

I knew what she meant but pretended not to have a clue.

" give who?" I said.

" Stop acting dumb with me, Isabella". Phila stormed and stood from the bed facing me.

" I...i..." She interrupted me as I stuttered, thinking of an innocent lie.

" Mike...Mike! Don't ever think of lying to be. If you still want to be my friend". Her tone was rigid and laden with anger.

I gazed blankly at her like a slowpoke. Feeling absolutely remorseful, not for my action but for hurting her.

"Mike, you need to deal with your libido. You have nothing to your name yet you have refused to be responsible". She looked away and back to me. " do you think you're handsome? Do you think am interested in you coz of your looks? Let me burst your bubble mike, you are not the less more handsome my ex, of which you are aware of. I am with you coz of your good heart. Good people are hard to find, but goodhearted stupid people I won't hesitate to lay off!". With this statement she went back to be leaving me to my stupid look.

I went back to balcony and looked out from the 35th floor into the busy street. The room suddenly felt small for me, so i took my jacket and to have stroll just to clear my head.

I was walking down the alley when i saw two black adolescents attacking a white old lady. They seemed to be dragging her bag with her and so I intervened.

" Hey! hey!" I screamed running towards them.

The boys saw me approaching, one of them gave the old lady a punch in her tummy and took off. I ran after them and soon I was closer to the one with the bag. I kicked his leg from behind and he fell recklessly on the floor. I pulled the bag off him and gave him a punch in his tummy. His colleague had disappeared from the scene when I looked around for him.

I returned back to where the lady was with her bag. From a distance I sighted her talking with a police man, and when she saw me arriving she hid behind the police and pointed towards me.

I wondered why she was acting strange but I felt no course for alarm. And so I walked freely towards them .

To my surprise the police man took out his gun and said.

" stop right there! Drop the bag and put hands in the air!"

I was shocked. I almost ran away but with the manner the police man wielded the gun, I knew he was going to use it if I tried anything stupid. And so I said.

" it wasn't me, I just retrieved the bag for her!"

"Drop the bag! get hands up!" The police shouted pointing the gun ominously at me.

I obeyed and was scared out of my wit. He approached me cautiously, pushed me against the wall, took one of my hands backwards and was going to reach for the second when I impulsively turned abruptly and slammed the police mans head on the wall and he dropped on the floor. I didn't know if he fainted or died. I was just shocked to see him lying on the floor when the old lady screamed. I tossed the bag at her and took off.

I ran till I didn't know where I was anymore. I was in a rowdy place, like a market. I had no money on me and couldn't trace my way back to the hotel, coupled with the fear of cops that may be after my tail.

I was sweating profusely and scared to the bone. As I wondered around I met a man who had my towns tribal mark on his cheeks. I definitely knew he was some one close to home so i walked up to him for direction.

I walked up to him and introduced myself. As soon as he heard where am from, he started looking for a cab, and soon stopped one and said.

" am sorry brov, don't know what you mean". With a foreign ascent.

I had to depend on my instincts to lead me back while avoiding the cops. After an hour or so, I was in a familiar place. And soon I was back at the hotel.

Phila was fast asleep when I arrived. I took off my jacket and when I turned my back I saw Sandra standing across the bed. I was startled that I let out a little scream. But Phila only turned the other direction and slept on.

" why are you sleeping with my murderer Mike?" Sandra said looking at Phila.

I couldn't make out what she meant by that statement. I managed to ask.

" Who?"

She seemed to be so sad because her face was full of pain.

" Mike, find my killer". She said in tears.

" who is it?" I asked.

She looked behind her as if someone called her and disappeared right in front of me. I was still looking at where she vanished from when Phila said

" Mike, who are you talking with?"

" No one". I lied and went to the balcony.

5 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by BigSarah(f): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2019
Wait what Phil is the killer, total switch grin

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by greatme2good(f): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2019
Abeg let me say everything in my mind!
Mike, your village people really followed you whatever country you guys went to. You have gone there to hit a police man ghen ghen... they must find you.
Your village people must be very wicked that's why the bro with your native tribal mark ran away from you.
Lastly so Phila is the killer? if that is true then Ruth is also in trouble.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2019
greatme2good:
Abeg let me say everything in my mind!
Mike, your village people really followed you whatever country you guys went to. You have gone there to hit a police man ghen ghen... they must find you.
Your village people must be very wicked that's why the bro with your native tribal mark ran away from you.
Lastly so Phila is the killer? if that is true then Ruth is also in trouble.
I think Ruth is the killer because mike hasn't slept with philia.

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
MVP one thing I like about you is that when you write, your write ups are full of suspense nobody will know what will happen next,guy I duff my hat for you oo!

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 8:28am On Mar 20, 2019
greatme2good:
This Mike is a chronic womanizer. you want to cheat on the woman that took you out of your misery?

Don't mind him,
He will soon meet his water loo
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2019
This story is full of suspense, it's even getting intensed

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
I sat under a red flower tree, the wind blew and the leafs fell down pouring on me like a heavy rain down pour. I looked up and took in its sweet scent, and when I opened my eyes everywhere was dark save for the tree that shown red light.
While I was looking around me to understand what was happening, the leaves turn to blood and rained heavily on me. I tried to scream but couldn’t hear my voice, I tried to stand up, but discovered I was trapped under the root of the tree where I sat. when I looked at my hands, blood poured out like there was a pipe breakage .
And the sound of a telephone filled the air. I tried to locate it and then I woke up discovered that the phone close to my bed was the one ringing. How grateful I felt knowing it was all a dream. I took up the receiver in a hurry and said.
“Hello”.
“This is the receptionist; you have a call from Isabella, would you like to take it sir?” Said a foreign female voice.
“Please, yes put her through”. I said and sat up.
The next voice I heard was Isabella’s Spanish ascent.
“Hello Mike”. She said.
“Heyyyyy”. I said, and looked around to know if Phila was close by. “Nice of you to have called”.
She laughed and said.
“Am not a bad person”.
“I know, it’s written all over you”. I said.
“Can we meet?” She asked quiet in a hurry.
“oh yes we can”. I said, feeling kind of excited.
“Come to the park by 1, I’ll be there waiting for you”. She said.
“Okay, 1 it is”. I said, and she hung up.
I forgot all about the dream and rushed to shower. When I came out, Phila was back and was pouring herself a drink. She had gone to the gym while I was asleep judging by the tracksuit she wore.
“Why are you having your shower this early?” Phila asked, sipping from her glass.
I couldn’t think of anything to tell her because I have discovered how smart Phila is, in other to avoid a lie I need not say it.
“I just feel like having my shower”. I said, knowing I’d need an excuse later to leave.
She just sat on the bed and started taking off her shoes.
“Mike, we are going back home next week”. She said losing her shoe lace.
“It’s been a week already?” I asked in shock.
She just looked at me with a grin on her face and back to what she was doing before replying.
“Life is short Mike, better make good use of each passing day”
Time flew very fast and it was 12:32pm. I haven’t thought of an excuse since I and Phila had been inseparable since we arrived.
I walked up and down aimlessly in the room, trying not to act suspicious. Phila was busy watching SpongeBob and laughing her eyes to tears.
Time was moving very fast and I was yet to cook up a lie. I peeped through the balcony and saw Phila laughing hysterically, falling on the bed.
“This is my opportunity”. I said to myself.
I quickly walked pass Phila and said.
“Be right back”.
She just took a glance and nodded. I rushed off and boarded a taxi to the park.
When I arrived the park, I met Isabella waiting. She sat at a wooden chair looking with interest at Sun, Shine, and Sweet who were playing football with their Golden Retriever( a breed of dog).
I went behind her and whispered;
“hello beautiful”.
She turned abruptly, on seeing me; she stood up and hugged me. I was surprise at such romance but said nothing, instead enjoyed the closeness of her body against mine.
She called the kids over, and they ran over to embrace me and the dog kept biting my leg in excitement. They seemed so excited to have me around.
After awhile of catching up with the kids Isabella sent them away to continue their sport. And she became serious. I wondered what was it that was coming to me.
“Mike, when I saw you, I knew you are a good person”. She said squeezing my hands in hers. “I love men who are smart and cool like you”.
I felt flattered but kept quiet to know what she was up to.
“I have a problem Mike, my mammy is sick, and my brother is in prison. I know you have a kind heart. I don’t mean to disturb you though, but can I get …. I mean loan 2000 from you?”. She said looking into my eyes.
I was completely charmed by her darling beauty. I felt perhaps if I helped her she may agree to date me. But when I did the swift calculation, converting it to our currency. That was when her hypnosis left my thinking. Where would I get that kind of money? Even if I had it, how would I give a total stranger such amount of money. And so I said.
“it’s alright dear. You said two thousand ?”
She nodded. I pretended as if I was thinking, then said.
“Am expecting about 5000 by next week. Just give me a call by Saturday next week okay?“.
She hugged me and kissed in out of excitement. In my mind I was laughing at her, coz by that time I should be resting in the comfort of my bed at home.
She immediately started flirting with me and I felt my joystick leaping for joy. She kissed me on the cheek often as she talked. Her hands went down my thigh and up my rod while she talked. I couldn’t bear it anymore so I asked.
“can we go to a private place and talk better?”
She just smiled flirtatiously and started talking about the dog; how crazy the dog is, how the dog ate her shoes and poo often in the house. That wasn’t the answer I expected, and so I asked again.
“can we get a place alone?”
She looked me squarely in the eyes smiling and said.
“When I get the money, you will have all these”. Touching her boobs and hitting her bum with the other.
I was going to say something when she took my hand and placed it against her soft boobs swiftly and removed it. I just kept my gaze on her shocked to the bone.
“do you like it? Am not putting on a bra. I can see you have a responsible dick”. She said touching my rod.
This was becoming too much, I rod felt like tearing in my jean. She was completely working on me hard.
When I checked the time, it was 5 minutes past 4. I stood up abruptly and said to her,
‘’can I have your number?’’
She took out a piece of paper from her jean trouser and handed it to me. I opened it and saw a phone number written, with her name on top. I kissed her forehead and waved the kids goodbye.
I was walking away when I spotted the old lady from the previous night walking her three greyhounds at park. She may have seen me talking with Isabella coz she was dialing a number stealing glances at me. I may have spotted her late but not withstanding, pretended and walked fast out of the park.

5 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Maxi3k(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mike is surely going to jail, my only advised is that he shouldn't drop the soap
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
topher052:
I sat under a red flower tree, the wind blew and the leafs fell down pouring on me like a heavy rain down pour. I looked up and took in its sweet scent, and when I opened my eyes everywhere was dark save for the tree that shown red light.
While I was looking around me to understand what was happening, the leaves turn to blood and rained heavily on me. I tried to scream but couldn’t hear my voice, I tried to stand up, but discovered I was trapped under the root of the tree where I sat. when I looked at my hands, blood poured out like there was a pipe breakage .
And the sound of a telephone filled the air. I tried to locate it and then I woke up discovered that the phone close to my bed was the one ringing. How grateful I felt knowing it was all a dream. I took up the receiver in a hurry and said.
“Hello”.
“This is the receptionist; you have a call from Isabella, would you like to take it sir?” Said a foreign female voice.
“Please, yes put her through”. I said and sat up.
The next voice I heard was Isabella’s Spanish ascent.
“Hello Mike”. She said.
“Heyyyyy”. I said, and looked around to know if Phila was close by. “Nice of you to have called”.
She laughed and said.
“Am not a bad person”.
“I know, it’s written all over you”. I said.
“Can we meet?” She asked quiet in a hurry.
“oh yes we can”. I said, feeling kind of excited.
“Come to the park by 1, I’ll be there waiting for you”. She said.
“Okay, 1 it is”. I said, and she hung up.
I forgot all about the dream and rushed to shower. When I came out, Phila was back and was pouring herself a drink. She had gone to the gym while I was asleep judging by the tracksuit she wore.
“Why are you having your shower this early?” Phila asked, sipping from her glass.
I couldn’t think of anything to tell her because I have discovered how smart Phila is, in other to avoid a lie I need not say it.
“I just feel like having my shower”. I said, knowing I’d need an excuse later to leave.
She just sat on the bed and started taking off her shoes.
“Mike, we are going back home next week”. She said losing her shoe lace.
“It’s been a week already?” I asked in shock.
She just looked at me with a grin on her face and back to what she was doing before replying.
“Life is short Mike, better make good use of each passing day”
Time flew very fast and it was 12:32pm. I haven’t thought of an excuse since I and Phila had been inseparable since we arrived.
I walked up and down aimlessly in the room, trying not to act suspicious. Phila was busy watching SpongeBob and laughing her eyes to tears.
Time was moving very fast and I was yet to cook up a lie. I peeped through the balcony and saw Phila laughing hysterically, falling on the bed.
“This is my opportunity”. I said to myself.
I quickly walked pass Phila and said.
“Be right back”.
She just took a glance and nodded. I rushed off and boarded a taxi to the park.
When I arrived the park, I met Isabella waiting. She sat at a wooden chair looking with interest at Sun, Shine, and Sweet who were playing football with their Golden Retriever( a breed of dog).
I went behind her and whispered;
“hello beautiful”.
She turned abruptly, on seeing me; she stood up and hugged me. I was surprise at such romance but said nothing, instead enjoyed the closeness of her body against mine.
She called the kids over, and they ran over to embrace me and the dog kept biting my leg in excitement. They seemed so excited to have me around.
After awhile of catching up with the kids Isabella sent them away to continue their sport. And she became serious. I wondered what was it that was coming to me.
“Mike, when I saw you, I knew you are a good person”. She said squeezing my hands in hers. “I love men who are smart and cool like you”.
I felt flattered but kept quiet to know what she was up to.
“I have a problem Mike, my mammy is sick, and my brother is in prison. I know you have a kind heart. I don’t mean to disturb you though, but can I get …. I mean loan 2000 from you?”. She said looking into my eyes.
I was completely charmed by her darling beauty. I felt perhaps if I helped her she may agree to date me. But when I did the swift calculation, converting it to our currency. That was when her hypnosis left my thinking. Where would I get that kind of money? Even if I had it, how would I give a total stranger such amount of money. And so I said.
“it’s alright dear. You said two thousand ?”
She nodded. I pretended as if I was thinking, then said.
“Am expecting about 5000 by next week. Just give me a call by Saturday next week okay?“.
She hugged me and kissed in out of excitement. In my mind I was laughing at her, coz by that time I should be resting in the comfort of my bed at home.
She immediately started flirting with me and I felt my joystick leaping for joy. She kissed me on the cheek often as she talked. Her hands went down my thigh and up my rod while she talked. I couldn’t bear it anymore so I asked.
“can we go to a private place and talk better?”
She just smiled flirtatiously and started talking about the dog; how crazy the dog is, how the dog ate her shoes and poo often in the house. That wasn’t the answer I expected, and so I asked again.
“can we get a place alone?”
She looked me squarely in the eyes smiling and said.
“When I get the money, you will have all these”. Touching her boobs and hitting her bum with the other.
I was going to say something when she took my hand and placed it against her soft boobs swiftly and removed it. I just kept my gaze on her shocked to the bone.
“do you like it? Am not putting on a bra. I can see you have a responsible dick”. She said touching my rod.
This was becoming too much, I rod felt like tearing in my jean. She was completely working on me hard.
When I checked the time, it was 5 minutes past 4. I stood up abruptly and said to her,
‘’can I have your number?’’
She took out a piece of paper from her jean trouser and handed it to me. I opened it and saw a phone number written, with her name on top. I kissed her forehead and waved the kids goodbye.
I was walking away when I spotted the old lady from the previous night walking her three greyhounds at park. She may have seen me talking with Isabella coz she was dialing a number stealing glances at me. I may have spotted her late but not withstanding, pretended and walked fast out of the park.

This Mike, hmmm

You case done tire us

Everywhere you go, you must hook up a lady

Them take woman do you ❓

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by greatme2good(f): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
By the time you encounter Oyinbo people troubles, you will realize the ones you faced in Nigeria is moi moi.
Bit this Mike has no self control and respect for ladies who values and adores him.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Messi plays for Barcelona and he is a genius with his left leg,
Ronaldo plays for juventus and he is a genius with his right leg,
Topher 52 plays for nairaland and he is a GENIUS with his pen and hand left or right both are good MVP keep it up!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by duruZed: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mike is a top striker in fork fork club, but you go soon get injury
Re: My Madam And Me by daddio(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
duruZed:
Mike is a top striker in fork fork club, but you go soon get injury

BAD BELLE!!!
E NO KUKU DEY FOLLOW YA BABE grin

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2019
I was back at the hotel and met Phila absent. I went to the receptionist to know if she dropped our key and they were surprised she didn’t drop it, as it kicks against the hotel policy.

I took a seat at the reception and focused my attention on news airing. I was partially absent minded to what I was watching. My mind revolved around the old lady I saw earlier, I wondered if she would investigate Isabella. I would have said something about it to Isabelle rather than just walking away. But I had a conviction that Isabella wouldn’t betray me because she needs the money I had promised her.

I turned around and saw Phila walking in. She was wearing a moody face without make up.

She walked passed me and went straight upstairs and to the elevator ignoring even the greetings from the receptionist. I knew there would be problem, so I prepared my mind for it.

In the room she was rushing down a glass, and on seeing me, her eyes was field with rage. I was prepared for what was coming.

“Mike where have you been?”. She asked, suppressing the eruption that was brooding.

“I went to check on something”. I answered innocently and took a sit at the sofa and asked. “What’s it dear, why are you looking so sad?’’

She sat on an armchair beside the wade robe and crossed her leg, emptied the glass in her mouth before saying.

“My stupid boyfriend travelled with my boy to god knows where! I will make that stupid guys life a miserable hell!”. She said looking venomous.

This version of her scared me a bit, but I just summed it up to a mothers outrage for her child.

“Have you bothered to call him?”. I asked feeling relieved the attention has been diverted from me.

“The idiot number has been switched off! If anything happens to my boy, I swear, I will kill him! I will ensure he dies by my hands”. She said clinging her fist together tenaciously.

All the vain on her neck shot out, and her use to be smooth face suddenly was red and filled with some kind of wrinkles. Her eyes were blood red and her straight stature was hunched. She looked like a monster and that sent a chill cold down my spine.

“We are leaving a day before tomorrow, get your stuff together”. Phila said.

“Take it easy so as not to hurt yourself, he’s …..”. A knock interrupted me.

We both looked at the door and she went back to her sit with a bottle of whisky she was downing. I stood up and went to get the door.

“Who’s it?” I asked.

“Room attendant”. Came a feminine voice.

I opened the door and found a young white room attendant and two police men behind her, one huge black man and a slim tall white man. Immediately I knew there was trouble. But I found myself asking.

“Yes, what can I do for you?”

“Mr. Mike, you are under arrest for assault”. Said the white police man approaching me.

I looked behind me and found Phila trying to see pass me to what was happening. I couldn’t even run or say anything, I just stood there until I was hand cupped. Phila rushed to us and enquired what was going on, and the black police man explained to her while the white man pushed to the elevator.

We were walking down the stairs that led to the reception when Phila joined us with the black police man.

“Mike, don’t say anything, don’t say anything”. She screamed behind me.

I was forced into their police car and we drove to the station silently. When we arrived, they pulled me out and walked me to the office. It was nothing like the one we had back home. Everyone was coordinated and formally dressed. Some hooligans who apparently were menace were shouting on top of their voices, threatening to unleash hell on the station. The offices where demarcated with transparent glass, meaning you can see what everyone was doing. The most trilling part was the heater. It was so worm you’d forget the temperature outside.

While I sat down with my hands cupped behind my back, observing the scenario. An officer with a bandaged head approached me and said,

“Hey black man’’ then he bent to my ears and whispered “welcome to hell!” .

I couldn’t even recognize him, but it was obvious he was the assaulted officer. I watched him walk away with a smirk on his face. And another white officer came and took off my hand cup.

“Fill this form”. He said, pointing to the table before me.

I turned away from his garlic scented breath and filled in my information. And he took me to my cell that was neat and spacious unlike the one I had been.

Two white men on tattoos where on my right, lying comfortably on the small sized two bunker bed, and a young black guy took the down space on the bed on my left. A toilet was directly opposite me with no sign of what to flush with.

I went to the bunker on my left, shook hands with the black boy and was about to take my space and rest when someone said.

“Hey! Who asked you to lie there?”

I turned abruptly and discovered it was one of the white guys, the muscular one with tattoos.

When he saw my face, he looked as if he knew me, but I was certain I haven’t seen him before in my life.

“I know you!” he said. “I know this murder fucker!” He repeated, standing to face me. “This is the black African that fought me”. He said to his colleague.

That was when I recalled.

“You are a dead man”. He said sitting back on his bed. “ don’t sleep tonight coz death is coming to get you”. He laid back and covered his face with his hat.

His colleague on the top bunker gave me the throat slay sign and grinned before laying back.

I couldn’t even move from where I was standing. I cried bitterly in my heart for how my life turned out after school. Or maybe since I started working at Amaka’s, or had sex with her. All I knew was pain lurking about anywhere I go, and this brought tears to my eyes.

“Bro, don’t worry, you got me”. The young black guy said in a whisper, circumspectly looking at the thugs opposite him.

I nodded and took my position. I was about to adjust when a police man hit the protector of our celland called.

“Brown Johnson. Someone is here for your bail”.

I watched the only person I felt may rescue me, even if is to shout coz I know he can’t withstand any of them, I watched him leave, looking pitifully at me.

6 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
Abeg try drop another episode before night.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by greatme2good(f): 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
I knew they were going to find you and arrest you. Mike Mike it's better to be in that jail than be a free man in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
MVP,mike the baddest guy,phila have shown that behind every beauty there is an ugly side,which I beginning to suspect she's the one that killed Sandra, but op Mr suspense has another genius under his sleeves,Another suspense loading and trust me the story continues!!! MIKE O THE BADDEST GUY!

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 22, 2019
You die well this time OP.
Re: My Madam And Me by Dera25(m): 10:15am On Mar 22, 2019
This story is becoming more interesting than I think, op please come and update
Re: My Madam And Me by reservd(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2019
Let's see hw Mike gonna fare here
Re: My Madam And Me by elmagnifico411(m): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
Topher, we don't have to beg u before u update nah. You already know that we've been waiting.. see, it's almost 1pm and there's no new update. We wanna read something bro.
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
I tried not to doze off so as not to be strangled in my sleep. But nature is a bitch.

While I was in a deep sleep, I felt something covering my face and I woke up to a pillow suffocating me to death. I struggled but someone held my hands so strong I couldn’t move it. The one with the pillow crossed his legs across my body and sat on my stomach to forcefully pin me down. I struggled in vain wondering where the police was and praying someone comes to my rescue. And I suddenly started feeling blank and weak and hot urine left me.

The pillow left me and I felt someone moving away from me. I coughed, trying very hard to catch my breath. That was when I saw the white”thug guy” and his colleague grinning mischievously.

“You just got a taste. Better don’t sleep”. The thug guy said and laid on his bed still looking at me.

I saw death and back, and that scared the shit out of me. I didn’t know if to sit or stand coupled with the embracement of peeing on myself. I just sat on my bed looking at them lying comfortably with their eyes close.

“Mike!” a fat police officer called. “Someone is here to see you”.

I stood up, looking at the wet patch on my trouser. I tried to cover it but there was nothing I could do to conceal it.

“Hurry up!”. The police man yelled.

I moved towards him feeling ridiculous. The police officer opened the door and was looking at the wet batch on me.

“What’s wrong with you? You couldn’t use the toilet?” The police said.

I ignored him and walked beside him to an office where a black man on a grey suit sat beside Phila. She wasn’t particularly happy to see me; I felt perhaps it could be because of the trouble I caused her.

“Hello Mike”. The man said in a foreign ascent standing to shake hands with me. ‘’I am barrister James”.

I sat opposite Phila and was looking towards her to know if she will smile or ask of about my welfare, but she just kept an expressionless stair at me.

‘’So Mike, have you said anything to these guys?” Barrister James asked.

“No, just filled in my information and was put in that dump”. I said.

The lawyer screened what I said in his head, and then continued.

“Now tell me, don’t keep anything out. What really happened?”. Said barrister James.

I narrated everything to him and was still confused why Phila hasn’t said anything yet. So I turned to her and asked.

“How are you?”.

“Am fine”. She replied and looked away.

“Just don’t say anything aside you didn’t steal from Miss. Paula, and you acted based on fright, that’s why you assaulted the police”.

I wondered why an old woman should be baring Miss and then said to Barrister James.

“But that’s what happened, I didn’t steal from her and I acted on fright. I really thought he was going to hurt me”.

“It’s okay, you will be out soon. You’ve be scheduled for a hearing tomorrow. Just keep your words okay”. The lawyer said, noted something on his note. And stood up, shook hands with before heading for the door.

Phila wanted to go with her but I held her back and whispered.

“What’s going on? Why are you acting this way?”

She just looked at me, gently took my hands off her and joined the lawyer at the door. The fat police officer came in and led me to my cell.

I stayed up all night for the fear of my life watching those two bullies snore throughout. I did pushups and pullovers so as to stay awake.

Early the next day, I felt very weak, sleepy with a terrible migraine. The thug guy woke up first and sat up on his bed.

“Hey black man”. He called.

I took a glance at him and back to the top my bunker where I laid.

“Hope you slept well?” He said grinning.

I ignored him and went to ease myself.

The guy forcefully pulled me back and my urine splashed everywhere and on me.

“How dare you ignore me!” he said enraged.

I put back my rod inside my pants. By this time his colleague had woken from sleep and was down from his top bunker.

“When-I - talk, you reply. Do-you-get?” he said, emphasizing on every word in a rigid tone dragging me by my collar.

I pushed him with all the strength in me and he fell backwards hitting his head on the beds iron rim and fell on his knees. His colleague’s eyes opened wide as he looked at his friend and then to me. I knew I have touched the lion’s tail, and I was waiting for the outcome.

He jumped down from the bed and checked on his friend. He helped him up and the thug guy sat gently on the bed with a hand at the back of his head. He took it off from his head and looked at it, when he saw blood, his eyes widened. He looked up abruptly at me and back to his blood stain hand.

“Stroke, take this guy down!” The thug guy said to his friend in a low tired tone.

Stroke looked at me maliciously, joined his fist together and then started walking towards me. I wondered first why I haven’t heard him talk before looking around for a weapon. When I couldn’t find any, I started shouting for help, hitting the iron protector very hard.

An officer came to the front of our cell and said.

“Why are you shouting?”

I explained to him what was about to happen and he looked towards the direction of the thug guy, and the thug guy made a pathetic face and showed him the blood stain on his hand.

“What happened to him?” asked the police officer.

“He attacked me!”. I said yelled immediately.

The other police officer I assaulted joined the first who was going to probe more and asked.

“what’s going on here?” he asked.

The first police officer explained in the least of his knowledge , and he looked at me in a scary way and said to his colleague with his eyes locked on me.

“this guy did this to me”. Pointing the bruise on his head.

His colleague looked at it and his face changed into an ominous anger. And then he turned to me and said.

“deal with it”.

And they both left, leaving me to deal with a man two size my size, and muscles like rocks.

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by giftygirl1(f): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
Gehn Gehn! Mike it don be for you. Make I begin cry in advance for you. Your body go tell u cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by giftygirl1(f): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
Gehn Ghen!, Mike it don be for you. Make I begin cry for u in advance. cry cry,ur body go tell u

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (50) (Reply)

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.