Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (60817 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by enemachris(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2018
No one is scared to date a female military personnel. The problem is that, they earn so little and it is barely enough for them. So to embarking on such a relationship, you have to be ready to spend. You also have to be ready to share your woman with her superiors in the office.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by franchasng: 12:42pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:
Am an airwoman so am gonna talk about this issue, i think its fear from the guys part,thinking the lady would punish them if the relationship goes haywire. And most guys are insecure,always trying to intimidate ladies to boost their ego,so probably they can't really intimidate those ladies. Lastly, majority of military ladies are always unruly, saucy and having a low value of civilians .Ordinary admiration from civilians, they blow up,some even goes as far as punishing the guys fr it,forgetting that its not an order you must marry a military personnel as a female soilder .So my fellow military ladies abeg calm down if civilians toast you, if u fancy him, go on with the relationship, stop intimidating guys with your military presence. Alot of us are in the base old and unmarried, frustrated always putting undue pressure and trying to frustrate young ladies.As for civilian guys are my pick for relationship and marriage. A word is enough for the wise.And my fellow military ladies, Please always look good, simple and pretty, leave your military attitudes in the base,stop looking manly and unruly cos you are a military lady.if you are on mufti and unarmed, You are a civilian, stop intimidating people.
that's the major problem o cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was driving one day, saw a cute Airforce lady, was tempted to stop and give her a lift...my second thought screamed, u de craze ni cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I quickly throttled down before I buy wahala for myself o shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Small "Hello, I like you" and she will invite the whole soldier boys at the barrack to come beat you like small boy, kai grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 24, 2018
[quote author=joyberry post=67833949]Am an airwoman so am gonna talk about this issue, i think its fear from the guys part,thinking the lady would punish them if the relationship goes haywire. And most guys are insecure,always trying to intimidate ladies to boost their ego,so probably they can't really intimidate those ladies. Lastly, majority of military ladies are always unruly, saucy and having a low value of civilians .Ordinary admiration from civilians, they blow up,some even goes as far as punishing the guys fr it,forgetting that its not an order you must marry a military personnel as a female soilder .So my fellow military ladies abeg calm down if civilians toast you, if u fancy him, go on with the relationship, stop intimidating guys with your military presence. Alot of us are in the base old and unmarried, frustrated always putting undue pressure and trying to frustrate young ladies.As for civilian guys are my pick for relationship and marriage. A word is enough for the wise.And my fellow military ladies, Please always look good, simple and pretty, leave your military attitudes in the base,stop looking manly and unruly cos you are a military lady.if you are on mufti and unarmed, You are a civilian, stop intimidating people. [/quote

I wish to marry a lady in uniform but there unruly behavior to men who toast them is inhumane. for instance, a guy just appreciate a lady in uniform and she slapped him. please keep telling them
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Assassin101: 12:43pm On May 24, 2018
THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH IT, EXCEPT YOU HAVE THE WRONG INTENTIONS

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Oreofepeters: 12:43pm On May 24, 2018
abeg their wahala too much

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by kikies(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:
Am an airwoman so am gonna talk about this issue, i think its fear from the guys part,thinking the lady would punish them if the relationship goes haywire. And most guys are insecure,always trying to intimidate ladies to boost their ego,so probably they can't really intimidate those ladies. Lastly, majority of military ladies are always unruly, saucy and having a low value of civilians .Ordinary admiration from civilians, they blow up,some even goes as far as punishing the guys fr it,forgetting that its not an order you must marry a military personnel as a female soilder .So my fellow military ladies abeg calm down if civilians toast you, if u fancy him, go on with the relationship, stop intimidating guys with your military presence. Alot of us are in the base old and unmarried, frustrated always putting undue pressure and trying to frustrate young ladies.As for civilian guys are my pick for relationship and marriage. A word is enough for the wise.And my fellow military ladies, Please always look good, simple and pretty, leave your military attitudes in the base,stop looking manly and unruly cos you are a military lady.if you are on mufti and unarmed, You are a civilian, stop intimidating people.

Are u married? I don't mind dating a military lady
Let's talk if u don't mind

#shootyourshot
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by CSTR1003: 12:43pm On May 24, 2018
soldier ke?
When I am not insane.
If it was only her I have to worry about, there is no problem.
I am sure I can handle her physically and otherwise.

But I don't want someone that will get a whole barrack to beat me up for talking with another woman, or for asking for sex when she doesn't feel like it.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by ultimate77(m): 12:44pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:
Oga please there are pretty military ladies. Just look well and find the right one
are yo single? OK, I'm a civilian in Ph too grin grin I like attractive and intelligent air woman... I hope I won't get a beating... We might make a good couple... Quote too wink
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by ezy9: 12:44pm On May 24, 2018
good kestion grin
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by meobizy(f): 12:45pm On May 24, 2018
If he was scared to approach why was she scared to approach also?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by tubolancer(m): 12:46pm On May 24, 2018
Obudupikin:
I am not scared of approaching them. Even when they are in their uniform.
En en, okay continue, one day monkey go go market, he no go return. Make I find the video of the guy wey toast one soldier girl give you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by franchasng: 12:48pm On May 24, 2018
adisabarber:
Abeg who get video of female soldiers beating one guy for toasting one of them mk he epp me send to her
shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by SexytorresE(f): 12:49pm On May 24, 2018
I also dnt like soldier guys approaching me. So babe keep cam. Stop acting like we are scared or start feeling important. We the gals and guys dont want wahala undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by bmaks: 12:51pm On May 24, 2018
The last time I checked... Common say dem talk say you are pretty, dem double one guy on facebook

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Ishilove: 12:51pm On May 24, 2018
comshots:
You just contradicted yourself.
You can never say. May he chowed multiple female soldiers cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by pedrilo: 12:52pm On May 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Who wan do frog jump?

NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

Dear women,

To: All Zee World, African Magic, E! Entertainment, Fashion one, ROK & Telemundo Fanatics.

Date: 23rd may, 2018

Subject: WARNING!

This serves to inform you all that World Cup is commencing next month.

Therefore, effective 12th june, 2018, you are hereby humbly asked to play a vital role in reducing cases of Gender-Based /Domestic Violence by keeping your hands off all remote controls when there is a football match. Especially when it is Nigeria, brazil, spain, Germany, Argentina, france, England, mexico, japan, or Uruguay playing.

Be further warned that asking questions like, "is that Iwobi, keshi, Edwardo, Omokachi, Onazil, Mikel, Moses, Victor, Enyeama, Rashidi Yekini kicking the ball?" is not allowed because we are going to be very focused while watching these matches, please during the half time do not say baby let me just check Telemundo for a minute because this may surely result in men being arrested for Gender- Based / Domestic Violence.

Kindly do us a favour by attending Women's Meetings, Church service and programs/gatherings, Baby showers, Kitchen parties, Facebook friends female hangouts, regularly on weekends and week days. You can even go to your father's house for this period no problem.

Your utmost co-operation in this matter would be highly appreciated. That is why we are giving you all a whole one month notice to avoid claims of impromptu notice. Thank you all for your understanding and love. We love you all deeply.

Yours sincerely,
Husbands/ World Soccer Fans Club Secretary

Distribution:
Cc : Federal Ministry of Women's Affairs
Cc: I.G. of Police
Cc: Victim Support unit.
Cc: All women leaders
Cc: Friends
Cc: in-law
Cc: CAN
you should have ended it with "Please accept the assurances of our highest regards" Nice letter though. too funny
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by mkoabiola: 12:53pm On May 24, 2018
D truth is ds,...military babes can only get d lobe and care from civilians

Military personnel will not gv dem d required attention owing to d nature of d job

Even as an ex personnel i stil dated military babe and wen she started ds are unruly and sly attitude, we ended d relationship without her bullying or harrassing me

Jus care and love dem lik u do to a civilian
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Ishilove: 12:53pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:
Soldiers, male and female are notorious for harassment and assault of civilians so don't blame civilian men for keeping away.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by victorvezx(m): 12:53pm On May 24, 2018
A female civilian who thinks a uniformed male Nigerian soldier is handsome and wants him can easily approach the soldier and talk to him about it without any problem, the man won't lay hands on the lady. But let a Cute Nigerian guy just approach a female soldier while in uniform, who don't even have a boyfriend. the vast majority of them usually view it as gross disrespect and will usually punish the guy, especially when they have guns with them or a colleague nearby, they will even bring the whole barracks to deal with u

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by pedrilo: 12:55pm On May 24, 2018
majorbravo:
We have beautiful ladies in the service. Guys don't be scared. They are very respectful and diligent.
MAJOR!!!, shey dis is how u people talk wen in search of a civilian to beat? u tink we have forgotten abt the guy u and ur military goons almost killed in jabi abuja for daring to compliment ur female colleague? u pipo shud eat ur food alone pls, its not by force to date, or u wan to beat us for not agreeing to date ur female colleagues? see problem oh, we dont want oh, go and date all of them abeg abeg abeg

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by mkoabiola: 12:55pm On May 24, 2018
enemachris:
No one is scared to date a female military personnel. The problem is that, they earn so little and it is barely enough for them. So to embarking on such a relationship, you have to be ready to spend. You also have to be ready to share your woman with her superiors in the office.

Gbam

One big stout for u

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by gr8child(m): 12:56pm On May 24, 2018
Soljaboi44:
photos..

Because when person no wan do again, na wahala. E go be like say you don marry.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by AloneTK: 12:56pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:

Pleasant!
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by tballeyy(m): 12:58pm On May 24, 2018
Army woman X Army man on the bed = Battle for the winner, but if civilian try it = Battle to die

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by robinso01(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2018
I've always wished to be a military, but since am not, I will really like to marry a female military
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by pedrilo: 1:02pm On May 24, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
you are beautiful, Joy..
na internet be ur insurance bros. ur freedom is guaranteed here i tell ya

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by manikspears: 1:02pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:
Oga please there are pretty military ladies. Just look well and find the right one

you are very beautiful but you will be bullying me in the house ,with this point of mine i pick race grin

but this your cuteness is too much,i will use your picture to intimidate chidera,i will tell her this is her rival,if she do anyhow,she sees anyhow smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Akinwale1424(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2018
IamPlato:

I Have Only Seen Beautiful American Soldier Females.

Nigerian Female Soldiers Are looking Like Somalia war Victims
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by McCobble(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2018
Lastly, majority of military ladies are always unruly, saucy and having a low value of civilians .Ordinary admiration from civilians, they blow up,some even goes as far as punishing the guys fr it[/b], [/quote] these are major reasons guys dont date soldiers

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by manikspears: 1:05pm On May 24, 2018
Ishilove:

Soldiers, male and female are notorious for harassment and assault of civilians so don't blame civilian men for keeping away.

nna mhen the feminist don land cheesy !!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by That3: 1:07pm On May 24, 2018
I don't want to touch soldeir property before them mend my life.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by pedrilo: 1:07pm On May 24, 2018
Misskoool:
not just them some men are afraid of any successsful and independent lady

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him / "I Don't Mind Having A Sugar Daddy" -Nigerian Girl In Hijab Says On FB (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.