Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (60750 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by joyberry(f): 5:04pm On May 24, 2018
MarieSucre:

Ishilove It's like she doesn't know she is on nairaland. One small argument with a silly boy and he'll go dig up this old post and call her an army olosho smh.

I'm just laughing at you. It's like you don't know what you did in your previous post. You're like the Buhari of soldier girls. The same way Buhari went abroad to cast Nigerian youths and still expect foreign countries to come and invest in companies that will employ Nigerian youths. You came here to cast soldier girls and still expect men to date them. You're asking them to pick any fine one they see after your comment has given them smackdown.

You should have used your position to even erase misconceptions about them like how some guys are saying that their superiors use them for sex but this what you choose to do instead? You're a horrible ambassador I must say, and even in the following comments you still go on saying more horrible things about them all the while asking men to date them, are you sure you know what you're doing?

Best of luck sha. I hope nairaland guys will take the good, if there is any sef out of your comment and actually try to date them.
.Lol sweetheart, i said the truth irrespective of hw it seems, some misconceptions about them are nothing but the truth. Am a military personnel so i can assure most of those misconceptions really happen in the service. So what the point of lying or hiding the truth. About being called an army olosho,no be today guys dey call women olosho,no be new thing

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by crunchyg: 5:22pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:
Am an airwoman so am gonna talk about this issue, i think its fear from the guys part,thinking the lady would punish them if the relationship goes haywire. And most guys are insecure,always trying to intimidate ladies to boost their ego,so probably they can't really intimidate those ladies. Lastly, majority of military ladies are always unruly, saucy and having a low value of civilians .Ordinary admiration from civilians, they blow up,some even goes as far as punishing the guys fr it,forgetting that its not an order you must marry a military personnel as a female soilder .So my fellow military ladies abeg calm down if civilians toast you, if u fancy him, go on with the relationship, stop intimidating guys with your military presence. Alot of us are in the base old and unmarried, frustrated always putting undue pressure and trying to frustrate young ladies.As for civilian guys are my pick for relationship and marriage. A word is enough for the wise.And my fellow military ladies, Please always look good, simple and pretty, leave your military attitudes in the base,stop looking manly and unruly cos you are a military lady.if you are on mufti and unarmed, You are a civilian, stop intimidating people.
Nice one, you made massive sense
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 24, 2018
Jeflox:
I want to marry airforce woman but I don't know where to get her.
go to airforce base at rhumuola/choba road,when u get to the gate,tell the officers that you want to marry one of their female personnel.itz that simple...goodluck

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by doskie(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2018
savio93:
The last time I checked, soldiers are agents of bullying and assault on civilians. So e better make I dey with Nkechi than to date Soldier girl.
Remember, if Soldier slap you, you remember say Police na your friend.

I dey see some beautiful ones around Ojo barracks, but the fear of beating is the beginning of wisdom
soldier girls are not stronger than men. they only have access to male soldiers

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by doskie(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:
Am an airwoman so am gonna talk about this issue, i think its fear from the guys part,thinking the lady would punish them if the relationship goes haywire. And most guys are insecure,always trying to intimidate ladies to boost their ego,so probably they can't really intimidate those ladies. Lastly, majority of military ladies are always unruly, saucy and having a low value of civilians .Ordinary admiration from civilians, they blow up,some even goes as far as punishing the guys fr it,forgetting that its not an order you must marry a military personnel as a female soilder .So my fellow military ladies abeg calm down if civilians toast you, if u fancy him, go on with the relationship, stop intimidating guys with your military presence. Alot of us are in the base old and unmarried, frustrated always putting undue pressure and trying to frustrate young ladies.As for civilian guys are my pick for relationship and marriage. A word is enough for the wise.And my fellow military ladies, Please always look good, simple and pretty, leave your military attitudes in the base,stop looking manly and unruly cos you are a military lady.if you are on mufti and unarmed, You are a civilian, stop intimidating people.
but for real she is fine oh. the issue with soldier girls is attitude. ordinary girls dey get attitude talk less of the one wey sabi shoot gun.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by ojay2053(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2018
pedrilo:
all of una wey dey ask for joy hand in marriage because of her simple comment, r just amusing me aswear! is dis how men take decisions to marry their life partners? JOY GO BEAT U WOUND, u beta hear word!
Lol, no be lie. I no fit near sef, just having fun jare.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by AceDomino(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2018
All they know to do is rubbish guys because of their status as a military personnel.... So make dem kukuma dey date and marry dem mates over there at sambisa make we the bloody civilians dey manage ourselves...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by SOFTENGR: 6:21pm On May 24, 2018
Josh64:
You guys are basically unruly. Who wants to date a girl wey be say if una get small disagreement, your mind go just dey skip wetin sh fit arrange for you. I’ll pass.
grin grin grin it's better to avoid problem abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Dantee005(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:
Someone give dis Lady two cold Smirnoff ice....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by jayAjoku(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2018
Madam abeg introduce me to one please. smiley
joyberry:
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 24, 2018
they is a question that have been bulging my mind to ask. in a case where by a civilian man marries a military woman is it mandatory for the man join his wife to live in the barracks or will the woman be allowed to live outside the barrack with her husband, since military personel lives in the barracks
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by airprinz(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:
this one wey Joy dey yarn since, na airforce woman she be, those ones are gentle, not rude or considerate a little. You fid try this one with army woman?? Na die u go die so, them go chop u raw

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by airprinz(m): 7:19pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:
]this one wey Joy dey yarn since, na airforce woman she be na, those ones are gentle, not rude or considerate a little. You fid try this one with army woman?? Na die u go die so, them go chop u raw
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by queenitee(f): 7:27pm On May 24, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

shocked shocked

hey Q embarassed

lipsrsealed [x]
Where have you been? You no longer in literature section?
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by hajipeters: 7:28pm On May 24, 2018
Mortiple:
MY EXPERIENCE
I was once in a casual relationship with a Navy girl from Plateau State several years ago.

One faithful day she walked up to me to know if i was ready to walk down the isle with her, since many other suitors were ready to wed her. I humbly declined. She did not take my gentle and sincere response in good faith as she suddenly became violent and attempted to molest me.

Thanks goodness, I subdued her by the help of my training as a martial artist. grin

In my opinion, many "soldier girls" can be nice when the going is good in a relation but will be quick to molest you if it goes sour.

Lol @ martial artist...
U are a big bloody civilian@u
Dey can't even catwalk rada dey Bruce Lee walk@female_soldiers
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by sapeleboi(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2018
b cos I don't what to die young

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by hajipeters: 7:41pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:

Nice speech @our_airbabe
#but der are two tins involved....eida u an innocent civilian or u are a brutal military....
My mama warned me not to Bleep wit armed personnel..dey are extremely dangerous cos dey cud snap out ur life in ur sleep....
Always looking for who to devour..... grin
So Our_airbabe pls inform ur colleagues to manage wot dey have@soldier_men....thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:41pm On May 24, 2018
queenitee:

Where have you been? You no longer in literature section?

well i haven't been around for a while now embarassed

i only recently started surfing nl again........................last week precisely and i havent visited literature yet

mind recommending some cool storhes for me grin (hope you still of lit section sha)g

how're you doing too
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Deztro(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:
.wow you are in choba ph,been looking for any nairalander in my area.post your phone no so we can connect

so you are saying we shouldn't be afraid to approach d force women....well I stay at choba area
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Makaveli1166(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:
.wow you are in choba ph,been looking for any nairalander in my area.post your phone no so we can connect
i think iam interested i stay close to garisson.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by hajipeters: 8:29pm On May 24, 2018
Dareal90s:
I've never been scared of female soldiers, in short I prefer them most because if on emotional matters they ar always calm nd understanding

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by hajipeters: 8:31pm On May 24, 2018
majorbravo:
We have beautiful ladies in the service. Guys don't be scared. They are very respectful and diligent.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by hajipeters: 8:34pm On May 24, 2018
Obudupikin:
I am not scared of approaching them. Even when they are in their uniform.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by ehis05(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:
..true talk. U ar pretty urself wch is rare for most military ladies
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by hajipeters: 8:47pm On May 24, 2018
ObiaboAdoka:
Me I don approach many SOJA girls and even police ladies. And I scaled tru dem without any p. Common, approach dem dey r simple and easy going. And dey r gud in bedroom. U know wat I mean by dat.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by invectives(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2018
joyberry:
Oga please there are pretty military ladies. Just look well and find the right one
oooh Lawd I love Joyberry!!!
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Obudupikin: 8:48pm On May 24, 2018
tubolancer:
En en, okay continue, one day monkey go go market, he no go return. Make I find the video of the guy wey toast one soldier girl give you.

cheesy
Find am give me guy.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by hajipeters: 8:52pm On May 24, 2018
charlezslow:
I Am An ASP with the Nigerian Prisons Service, Military Ladies Always Feel Very Superior And Don't Regard Civilians, I Could Recall Some Years Back, I Admire A Lady I Saw On The Way, I Just Said " You Look Cute" No Knowing She War And Ordinary Seaman With The Navy, She Responded Back Addressing As A Clown And Even Came Back With Some Male Colleagues To Bully Me, I Don't What May Have Happen But I Thank God I Was With A Service Pistol I Used To Scared Them Aware.

you to lie jor!!...CHIEF LION

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by hajipeters: 8:57pm On May 24, 2018
cyrus1992:

Taaa!!
Who tell you, if you think they are unattractive. Go and take a look at airforce female personnels, i swear you go trip.
I was opportuned to do my service year at airforce base, jos. And mehn, those NAF women are neat, preety and just natural, no be all dem this slay quuens wey we dey see wey no fine but still dey paint face like chalk board everyday.

And so...WHO CARES!!!!

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by hajipeters: 9:01pm On May 24, 2018
cyrus1992:

Na lie,
Not all of them, most of them are nice.
I personally know two NAF flying officers who are happily married and treat their husbands like kings.
The first ones husband a pastor in christ embassey, while the second ones husband an academician.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Obudupikin: 9:03pm On May 24, 2018
[quote author=hajipeters post=67850926][/quote]

Notin dey happen guy. Dem no get two head.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by hajipeters: 9:04pm On May 24, 2018
urchltd:
Let them Marry themselves...i no go fit come out oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh...Civilians marry Civilians...Soldiers Marry Soldiers...

GUY U GET SENSE!!!
Every body marry from ur own type of barracks.. .eida army ugly Barack or civilian sexy Barack

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.