Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (60753 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by queenjoseph(f): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
zexy2030:

Cool, how is PH?

I'm an ugly guy, jobless illiterate,broke and with a small dick(3" when erect..how about you? Can I please meet you?

Ok.

That is great.

I am not in PH.

I stay in Akwa Ibom.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by zexy2030(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2021
queenjoseph:

Ok.

That is great.

I am not in PH.

I stay in Akwa Ibom.
Call me, let's relate, I love brave women. See my signature.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by queenjoseph(f): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
savio93:
The last time I checked, soldiers are agents of bullying and assault on civilians. So e better make I dey with Nkechi than to date Soldier girl.
Remember, if Soldier slap you, you remember say Police na your friend.

I dey see some beautiful ones around Ojo barracks, but the fear of beating is the beginning of wisdom

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? / Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.