Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (83457 Views)

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

Africans are very very sentimental and biased.

A young man listed the gains and advantages of dating a white woman, and here you are, screaming inferiority complex. How?

Did he bash African women?

How's his list suppose to do with your definition of inferiority complex?

You funny ooo cheesy Honestly.
Take a look at the definition again bro and laugh better cheesy

Someone born by a black woman, with black sisters and family members thinks for dating a white woman she is better for simply being white. grin

What do you call that?

Macho man syndrome ? or Alpha male mindset?

5 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 25, 2018
lefulefu:
a caucasian lady getting thick for back?shocked... Na where u see such? ..hope u not talking about peuto rican and Colombian babes? I know those ones dey carry back na. We are talking of caucasian girls like d one op post d pix of d guy and dat im babecheesy.

Bro, they've discovered diet that makes them grow fat yansh while keeping their slim body frame. Squats and all that. They even have a name for them. PAWG. Phat Ass White Girl

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by daddio(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2018
HeWrites:
A South African man identified as Josey Ncube has shaken the table as he shades African ladies while showing off her white girlfriend with the advantages of dating one.

Read below;
"Advantages of dating a white woman
1. No noise
2. No weaves
3. Clean kitten
4. No nasty smells
5. Educated
6. No hairy kitten
7. Tight kitten
8. Good looking kids
9. Respect
10.Loyalty
11.Kinky shit
12. No asking for money
13. No noise
14. No mthakathi
15 No noise"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/man-shades-african-ladies-as-he-shows-off-his-white-girlfriend-lists-the-advantages.html

THE REASON HE COULDN'T MARRY FROM HIS TRIBE.

WHO KNOWS HOW DIRTY HER SISTERS COULD BE!?

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Rexeffiom(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
Disadvantage of the relationship, the guy is in it without his brain.

Is it ur brain?

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by donstan18: 11:28pm On May 25, 2018
greiboy:
Take a look at the definition again bro and laugh better cheesy

Someone born by a black woman, with black sisters and family members thinks for dating a white woman she is better for simply by being white. grin

What do you call that?

Macho man syndrome ? or Alpha male mindset?

Mr man, stop deceiving yourself with Alpha male shiiiii, stop trying to asslick women without a concrete logical point.

Now, explain to me where and how he thinks dating a white woman is better?

What's wrong with Africans and sentiment mentality, so pathetic.

Did he demean African ladies? Did he insult them?

So if a Yoruba man gives a list containing the advantages of dating an igbo woman, it's means he's inferior? Huh?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by BabaRamota1980: 11:29pm On May 25, 2018
There is no living pussy that does not have smell. If a pussy does not have a smell dont go in it. Even virgin pussy has a smell.

Women of every race have a drama. Some live theirs outwardly, others inwardly. A black woman will give you outward drama with her tongue and end it there. A white woman will give you drama with a gun....she will hire assassins to eliminate you, after she has signed you up for life insurance.

White women suffer from psychological instability. They are managed with drugs. When her drugs run out you better run out too....or there is no telling how she might respond.

Black woman is loud....particularly when aroused. Just as she is outside, she knows the right noise to make in the bedroom and the right angle to buck her pelvic and take his full thrust into her body. It comes natutal to her. The firebrand!

#teamblack

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by excel101(m): 11:30pm On May 25, 2018
Where is divorse,

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by teabully(m): 11:31pm On May 25, 2018
BossLaifay:
Good looking kids?
He reeks of inferiority complex
shows she is his meal ticket, really reeks of inferiority complex, lemme call on a pal "Daewoorazer" wat your take on d Op.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Jamersirwin1971: 11:32pm On May 25, 2018
Thanks for letting us know .
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by LeSudAfricaine: 11:35pm On May 25, 2018
I doubt this is true. Source please
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by LeSudAfricaine: 11:36pm On May 25, 2018
The source is another Nigerian site. Thought as much

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by eejo(m): 11:37pm On May 25, 2018
The guy is lying white women had a particular smell which i found nausating as for african women nothing like that . if you marry a white woman she will look old at 38 but the african women shines even at 45

4 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

Mr man, stop deceiving yourself with Alpha male shiiiii, stop trying to asslick women without a concrete logical point.

So if a Yoruba man gives a list containing the advantages of dating an igbo woman, it's means he's inferior? Huh?

Mr man?

Sorry bro, I don't ever asslick ladies, You might be the one writing comments to solicit for likes and to prove you are intelligent by booking space all over nairaland to say something that your fellow "alpha males" will find acceptable. I don't write what people will like, I simply write what I feel.

Yes if the Yoruba list things that are not generally peculiar to any tribe, he is simply showing inferiority complex.

News flash! Even your people have used such list in the past to prove Yorubas have inferiority complex during heated arguments here on nairaland.

In addition, this list was made to draw comparisons and it was not about his particular wife but white woman in general in comparisons to other races which includes his race. i.e. no wig (who the Bleep wear wigs, you and your alpha males? )

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Rubbiish(m): 11:40pm On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

@bold let him continue bro, who knows...maybe he can build a mansion from all d praises he gets from asslicking em ladies...His posts are always bent on asslicking women with baseless points. The guy raised some points & none of them could come up with valid counter points. What d guy listed may not be pleasant to the ears, since we all know truth is bitter...but he got valid points...& thank u for being real...Your comments are straight & unbiased!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by donstan18: 11:41pm On May 25, 2018
greiboy:
Mr man?

Sorry bro, I don't ever asslick lady. You might be the one writing comments to solicit for likes and to prove you are intelligent by booking space all over nairaland to say something your fellow "alpha male" will find acceptable. I don't write what people will like, I simply write what I feel.

Yes if the Yoruba list things that are not generally peculiar to any tribe, he is simply showing inferiority complex.

News flash! Even your people have used such list in the past to prove Yoruba's have inferiority complex during heated arguments herd on nairaland.

In addition, this list was made to draw comparisons and it was not about his particular wife but white woman in general in comparisons to other race which includes his race. i.e. no wig (who the Bleep wears wigs , you and your alpha males)
k

7 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by TSOM(m): 11:41pm On May 25, 2018
Lalas247:
No
beard....

Rendered trash grin he should grow it properly and come bk nonsense ...

smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by donstan18: 11:42pm On May 25, 2018
Rubbiish:

@bold let him continue bro, who knows...maybe he can build a mansion from all d praises he gets from asslicking em ladies...His posts are always bent on asslicking women with baseless points. The guy raised some points & none of them could come up with valid counter points. What d guy listed may not be pleasant to the ears, since we all know truth is bitter...but he got valid points...& thank u for being real...Your comments are straight & unbiased!

God bless you bro.

Truth is; Most people who claim to be nice on internet are beast in reality.

If you know...You know grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by juneman: 11:44pm On May 25, 2018
Black women with noise cha... its like fish and water

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nigeriadondie: 11:45pm On May 25, 2018
HeWrites:
A South African man identified as Josey Ncube has shaken the table as he shades African ladies while showing off her white girlfriend with the advantages of dating one.

Read below;
"Advantages of dating a white woman
1. No noise
2. No weaves
3. Clean kitten
4. No nasty smells
5. Educated
6. No hairy kitten
7. Tight kitten
8. Good looking kids
9. Respect
10.Loyalty
11.Kinky shit
12. No asking for money
13. No noise
14. No mthakathi
15 No noise"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/man-shades-african-ladies-as-he-shows-off-his-white-girlfriend-lists-the-advantages.html

This is thrash. The boy forgot his mother and sisters are African woman. Na inferiority complex dey worry the small boy. Me too get oyibo woman but I still respect the African woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by blowjob: 11:45pm On May 25, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
There is no living pussy that does not have smell. If a pussy does not have a smell dont go in it. Even virgin pussy has a smell.

Women of every race have a drama. Some live theirs outwardly, others inwardly. A black woman will give you outward drama with her tongue and end it there. A white woman will give you drama with a gun....she will hire assassins to eliminate you, after she has signed you up for life insurance.

White women suffer from psychological instability. They are managed with drugs. When her drugs run out you better run out too....or there is no telling how she might respond.

Black woman is loud....particularly when aroused. Just as she is outside, she knows the right noise to make in the bedroom and the right angle to buck her pelvic and take his full thrust into her body. It comes natutal to her. The firebrand!

#teamblack
WATIN DIS RAM ,DEY TALK.... grin...AND ONLY WHITE GIRLS,DEY KILL DIA MEN... grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by daewoorazer(m): 11:46pm On May 25, 2018
teabully:
shows she is his meal ticket, really reeks of inferiority complex, lemme call on a pal "Daewoorazer" wat your take on d Op.

Don’t mind him...which stupid respect

The same white with pancake yansh and slippers bweast

Nigga issa wrapper grin

The only interesting thing there is the kinda super beautiful kids you gonna make together...aside that, #teamColouredWithRobustAssets

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by trisha01(f): 11:47pm On May 25, 2018
H
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Gangster1ms: 11:47pm On May 25, 2018
While many are particularly concerned about the smelly pussy and sense of entitlement aspect, Notice the man mentioned No noise 3 times? grin
God knows one thing i hate with passion in my life is Noise. I can stay in a very quiet place for years and be fvcking glad.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 25, 2018
I don't have time for those turning themselves into Nairaland lords

Real people have spoken and left

This is just a fuccking cyberspace

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by piagetskinner(m): 11:49pm On May 25, 2018
chrysan:
some of What he said are true facts sha

which ones are true?

the only advantage I think is having cute kids...white ladies too have their own peculiar problems
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 25, 2018
greiboy:
His gullibility and obvious inferiority complex are few of the main reasons some white south Africans and most Caucasians feel they are justified for enslaving the black race.

It is a pity when black men see dating white women as a ticket to a better life to the extent of berating their own race.

Enjoy your golden ticket "house nigga"

Will a white man do this if reverse were to be the case?
The big fat fùck joke is on you.
They tell you that your skin color is black when it is obviously not, you accepted. They tell you that they are white when they are obviously not, you accepted..
You're the real slave.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 25, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

The big fat fùck joke is on you.
They tell you that your skin color is black when it is obviously not, you accepted. They tell you that they are white when they are obviously not, you accepted..
You're the real slave.
What are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by blowjob: 11:52pm On May 25, 2018
greiboy:
Mr man?

Sorry bro, I don't ever asslick lady. You might be the one writing comments to solicit for likes and to prove you are intelligent by booking space all over nairaland to say something your fellow "alpha male" will find acceptable. I don't write what people will like, I simply write what I feel.

News flash! Even your people have used such list in the past to prove Yoruba's have inferiority complex during heated arguments here on nairaland.

In addition, this list was made to draw comparisons and it was not about his particular wife but white woman in general in comparisons to other race which includes his race. i.e. no wig (who the Bleep wear wigs, you and your alpha males? )
TRASH. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 25, 2018
Mouth Gig:
TRASH. grin
A wanna be alpha male spotted.

Trash is all you can come up with. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by kennisman(m): 12:02am On May 26, 2018
kingxsamz:

I don't get,what are you trying to say?

He is unable to finish his primary school but he later went to Ile kewu .
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 12:03am On May 26, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

#team black
This is what the "alpha males" on nairaland should see cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.