Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (83427 Views)

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Surrey2Bimshire: 6:47am On May 26, 2018
herraph:

When you experience a rotten fish smell from pussy, you will begin profiling

Every black man is a thug yeah ?
Profiling remember?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 6:49am On May 26, 2018
Phut:

Thank you cheesy

That Dadark is very suspect. Some people use the cloak of anonymity the Internet affords to foement nonsense. Some white racists go about masquerading as blacks online and throw fuel on the raging fire that is the gender war. They come from white supremacy.ists websites like storm.front. There are many on Youtubr and some occasionally pop up here on NL. There was one that was very active about a year ago. I guess Seun didn’t want to ban him because he was generating traffic cheesy wink

uhhhhh....

you wan see a picture of me.....??

kiiiikikikiki...

i can not become white....its impossible....i am the darkside.....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 6:50am On May 26, 2018
Just curious, do you guys realize or even care that there are foreigners on this forum reading the things you are saying about your own people??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Favor99(m): 6:51am On May 26, 2018
Phut:

Thank you cheesy

That Dadark is very suspect. Some people use the cloak of anonymity the Internet affords to foement nonsense. Some white racists go about masquerading as blacks online and throw fuel on the raging fire that is the gender war. They come from white supremacy.ists websites like storm.front. There are many on Youtube and some occasionally pop up here on NL. There was one that was very active about a year ago. I guess Seun didn’t want to ban him because he was generating traffic cheesy wink
Yea a lot of white racists do that. They create animosity between black people, and one of their methods is going on online forums and youtube by lying that they are black. They do this a lot to create tension between Africans and Black Americans.

I've had a number of white people bad mouth and talk trash about Black Americans to me, they'll bad mouth Black Americans and start praising Africans. But I know that they are full of shi*.

These same whites go to Black Americans and start bad mouthing Africans talking trash about Africans just to make Black Americans hate us.

So I just ignore them cause I know what game they trying to play. These whites are not our friends

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by ElsonMorali: 6:53am On May 26, 2018
chrysan:
some of What he said are true facts sha

Wow!

You mean like the smelly kitty, the weave on, and the noise? Please enlighten me dear.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 6:54am On May 26, 2018
Favor99:

Yea a lot of white racists do that. They create animosity between black people, and one of their methods is going on online forums and youtube by lying that they are black. They do this a lot to create tension between Africans and Black Americans.

I've had a number of white people bad mouth and talk trash about Black Americans to me, they'll bad mouth Black Americans and start praising Africans. But I know that they are full of shi*.

These same whites go to Black Americans and start bad mouthing Africans talking trash about Africans just to make Black Americans hate us.

So I just ignore them cause I know what game they trying to play. These whites are not our friends

kingsango....they are doubting the darkside....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by engrelvis(m): 6:56am On May 26, 2018
chuckjonesautos:

Bros the day you go straff oyibo woman na then you go understand wetin this Maga dey talk.. but one day him eye go clear...
bro no big deal about whites ladies.we v been there..is their culture (a typical black man believe white culture is superior) n dollars dat make dem attractive.is like a conquest to an African man bleeping a white lady .yes dey r neat so also r some African ladies.i dnt like white skin when it begins to age.d only thing I like about whites ladies is their fierce loyalty when dey really like u

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Phut(f): 6:59am On May 26, 2018
Favor99:

That is their exact format. Unfortunately, a lot of our people take the bait, hook line and sinker. #sayNotoBeingaPawn

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 7:00am On May 26, 2018
engrelvis:
bro no big deal about whites ladies.we v been there..is their culture (a typical black man believe white culture is superior) n dollars dat make dem attractive.is like a conquest to an African man bleeping a white lady .yes dey r neat so also r some African ladies.i dnt like white skin when it begins to age.d only thing I like about whites ladies is their fierce loyalty when dey really like u

whites are not loyal a tall....i know that for a fact....

go ask native americans about that.....

its survival of the fittest....dont be fooled....a white female will kick you away quicker than you think....

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by khiaa(f): 7:00am On May 26, 2018
Phut:

Khiaa, I am toggling between NL and YouTube. Do you know of Mark Angel Comedy on YouTube? He is a very funny comedian and I just got through watching a clip entitled: “Bread.”

No, I haven't heard of him but I will check him out. I love to laugh, comedy is my favorite venue of movies.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 7:02am On May 26, 2018
Phut:

Khiaa, I am toggling between NL and YouTube. Do you know of Mark Angel Comedy on YouTube? He is a very funny comedian and I just got through watching a clip entitled: “Bread.”

bread is punishment....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Jesusloveyou: 7:05am On May 26, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

So you don do research for their houses eh?
how did the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra guy do his research that my wife pussy is smelling.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Phut(f): 7:06am On May 26, 2018
khiaa:

No, I haven't heard of him but I will check him out. I love to laugh, comedy is my favorite venue of movies.

Also check out his clip, “Sound”, which is what I want to do to some people on this thread angry
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 7:07am On May 26, 2018
Phut:

Also check out “Sound”, which is what I want to do to some people on this thread angry

you funny,eve....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by khiaa(f): 7:08am On May 26, 2018
Phut:

Also check out “Sound”, which is what I want to do to some people on this thread angry

lol grin I just finished watching bread. Why is he running, why is he running? grin I will check out Sound.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Favor99(m): 7:10am On May 26, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
how did the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra guy do his research that my wife pussy is smelling.
#SayNoToTribalism
#Unite
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 7:12am On May 26, 2018
Favor99:

#SayNoToTribalism
#Unite

sharrapu...!!...

you insult our women and want us to unite with you....

are you even serious.....?

thunda fire your light skinned,thunda fire your halfcasts,thunda fire your whites....!!!!!!!!!!!...... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Favor99(m): 7:17am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

sharrapu...!!...

you insult our women and want us to unite with you....

are you even serious.....?

thunda fire your light skinned,thunda fire your halfcastes,thunda fire your whites....!!!!!!!!!!!...... angry angry angry angry angry
When did I ever insult any women? Ive not been involved in any of the women bashing. Ive been bringing in a rational mind on this thread. Phut is right your probably white, or an agent of the white, your definitely a troll. Im here trying to stop tribalism and your getting angry and hostile.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 7:18am On May 26, 2018
Favor99:

When did I ever insult any women? Ive not been involved in any of the women bashing. Ive been bringing in a rational mind on this thread. Shut is right your probably white, or an agent of the white, your definitely a troll. Im here trying to stop tribalism and your getting angry and hostile.

me and white...abomination.....

i am not like the rest of you that compromise...the darkside doesnt compromise....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by akinszz: 7:18am On May 26, 2018
rapheal5:
Same here have never date a lady with smelly pussy
people with sharp nose know better grin
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 7:20am On May 26, 2018
i dont even compromise with blacks,talkless with whites...

you people are confused....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by khiaa(f): 7:22am On May 26, 2018
Phut:

Also check out his clip, “Sound”, which is what I want to do to some people on this thread angry

I watched SOUND grin Yeah let's SOUND some of these men on this thread. grin I also watched Who Died? I couldn't stop laughing. hilarious! grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 7:22am On May 26, 2018
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Phut(f): 7:25am On May 26, 2018
Favor99:

When did I ever insult any women? Ive not been involved in any of the women bashing. Ive been bringing in a rational mind on this thread. Phut is right your probably white, or an agent of the white, your definitely a troll. Im here trying to stop tribalism and your getting angry and hostile.

You know that dadarkside person types like another monicker called Justtoodark (word spacing and everything else is almost identical)

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Favor99(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2018
dadark:
i dont even compromise with blacks,talkless with whites...

you people are confused....
Your just here to cause division and strife. Thats it. Earlier you were dividing men and women now this.
One post you were talking from the viewpoint of oyinbo, then you were talking like an African. In other posts you were talking like a
woman, now like a man. Your just a troll that is trying to cause strife and hate.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 7:27am On May 26, 2018
Phut:

You know that dadarkside person types like another monicker called Justtoodark (word spacing and everything else is almost identical)

always was,always am,always will be....

kiiiiikikikikikiki.....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 7:30am On May 26, 2018
Favor99:

Your just here to cause division and strife. Thats it. Earlier you were dividing men and women now this.
One post you were talking from the viewpoint of oyinbo, then you were talking like an African. In other posts you were talking like a
woman, now like a man. Your just a troll that is trying to cause strife and hate.

are you confused...??

what are you talking about....?

i will gladly bash black women when they piss me off....but i will not allow others to bash her.....

i am black...i have the right to bash her...other races dont....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Espada10: 7:39am On May 26, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
i only came here to read the comments of:

1) angry feminists and black women who will bash the guy and say he has inferiority complex

2) the nl guys who will support the guy and have been waiting for an opportuinity to bash women

3) the black wowen who will laugh it off but deep down are angry

4)the men who will oppose the man and defend our black women

4) the black women who will defend their kind

5)the e- fight that will definitely ensue

5) the funny comments and lastly

6) the op's post

let the battle begin!! (f

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 7:40am On May 26, 2018
end days is funny....

kiiiikikikiki...

am having so much fun,i could cry..... cry cry grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Favor99(m): 7:41am On May 26, 2018
Phut:

You know that dadark person types like another monicker called Justtoodark (word spacing and everything else is almost identical)
Yea you right that is the same person. They're posts are similar. Both monikers talk to king Sango a lot to. Well a troll has been exposed

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 7:42am On May 26, 2018
Favor99:

Yea you right that is the same person. They're posts are similar. Both monikers talk to king Sango a lot to. Well a troll has been exposed

tahh....sharrap....

just say you like her already and stop beating around the bush....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Favor99(m): 7:43am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

are you confused...??

what are you talking about....?

i will gladly bash black women when they piss me off....but i will not allow others to bash her.....

i am black...i have the right to bash her...other races dont....
You were bashing and dissing black men. You didn't sound like a black man. Your a phony.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY) / Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.