Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (83442 Views)

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2018
donstan18:
No nasty smells, tight pussay and entitlement mentality.

If African ladies can deal with the aforementioned, they'll perfectly beat white women all round.

But, it's impossible to deal with those things, so for that, I'll say; It's better to marry a white woman for green card than to marry an African woman who'll end up being a big liability to you.

Enjoy your woman Bruv. It's your choice, let them keep hating.

]They won't even agree they have those faults so how can they CHANGE? They rather deny, deflect and downplay them.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 9:17am On May 26, 2018
princfred:
]They won't even agree they have those faults so how can they CHANGE? They rather deny, deflect and downplay them.

you are only putting yourself down....she is you...you once ruled europe...but you did the same thing to her too back then....

you black men today are nothing new....

you like other races,but other races dont like you....

you are a joke....a mistake....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Favor99(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

what do you want....??

you are strange...

i dont want to even meet you in real life sef...

your mind is completly messed up....
You’ve been spreading hate and division on this thread and then you start trying to act pro-Black. Your a fake and I’m calling you out on your shi.t. I never said I wanted to meet you in real life in the first place. And I’ve been making the most sense on this thread. On your other moniker you were pretending to be pro-Black and then the next day you started being a tribalist insulting different ethnic groups. I had to check you, but you continued doing the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Ziggylady(f): 9:18am On May 26, 2018
BlackAdam55:
lol trust me the black man is tried of the black woman, do you know why? because they are too cheap

And the blackman is expensive??...Lame toddler!..

Ironically ,despite your foolish noises,the best you lots get for Whitewives are the ones in their 80s and 90s,so much for being 'expensive'..Little wonder,the one young ones who agrees to marry you gets you hitting the internet in distorted celebration.

Meanwhile the 'cheap' blackwomen/Nigerian marries young rich and handsome Whitemen most ofen than not..Nairaland is fraught with enough examples.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2018
Favor99:

The whites planted the seeds of division generations ago hence blacks automatically fight one another. They’re still sowing division in the black community. They planted the seeds and they just sit back and watch the problem grow worse
Blacks have already being sacrificing their brothers to their demonic gods and killing each other diabolically or with rat poisons long before whites came. They didnt need any seed to be callous to themselves. So you sell me into slavery then i should point fingers at you but at the person you sold me to? Is the person who sold his own brother not as, if not more evil, than the one who bought a complete stranger? Until blacks stops downplaying their own stupidity, wickedness etc by always blaming whites, they cant address tge source of their problem -blacks.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 9:20am On May 26, 2018
Favor99:

You’ve been spreading hate and division on this thread and then you start trying to act pro-Black. Your a fake and I’m calling you out on your shi.t. I never said I wanted to meet you in real life in the first place. And I’ve been making the most sense on this thread. On your other moniker you were pretending to be pro-Black and then the next day you started being a tribalist insulting different ethnic groups. I had to check you, but you continued doing the same thing.

who told you am pro black....??

i am black not pro black....stick your white words up your arse....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by BlackAdam55(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2018
Ziggylady:

And the blackman is expensive??...Lame toddler!..

Ironically ,despite your foolish noises,the best you lots get for Whitewives are the ones in their 80s and 90s,so much for being 'expensive'..Little wonder,the one young ones who agrees to marry you gets you hitting the internet in distorted celebration.

Meanwhile the 'cheap' blackwomen/Nigerian marries young rich and handsome Whitemen most ofen than not..Nairaland is fraught with enough examples.
lol why are u pained wink U people are cheap how many Nigerian sisters doing fvck fvck business in western countries lipsrsealed, no white women can do that, that why white women are the definition of real woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by engrelvis(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2018
Favor99:

ignore dis guy bro.i dnt even know his stance.he just talking randomly without making sense

2 Likes

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 9:25am On May 26, 2018
BlackAdam55:
lol why are u pained wink U people are cheap how many Nigerian sisters doing Bleep Bleep business in western countries lipsrsealed, no white women can do that, that why white women are the definition of real woman.

if she is cheap then you are cheap too..she is your mother,ergo you are a cheap son from a cheap mother....

you both are loosers....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by BlackAdam55(m): 9:28am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

if she is cheap then you are cheap too..she is your mother,ergo you are a cheap son from a cheap mother....

you both are loosers....
thedarkside u are a mofo, this women u are defending, how many of them will pick you over a white man? Common sense is not common at all smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 9:28am On May 26, 2018
engrelvis:
ignore dis guy bro.i dnt even know his stance.he just talking randomly without making sense

ofcourse i dont make sense to cheap black men like you....kiiiikikiki...

btw.....

are you waiting to go to heaven.....??

bwahahahahahahahaha........

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

you are only putting yourself down....she is you...you once ruled europe...but you did the same thing to her too back then....

you black men today are nothing new....

you like other races,but other races dont like you....

you are a joke....a mistake....
You have a very stupid premise there. She is not me if she rather deflect, argue and antagonize instead of to change or improve when i advice her to. I identify better with people of similar ideology than mere skin colour.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Espada10: 9:31am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

white women are not honest....

i dont care about looks...i seek the soul...whites have a very evil soul....

the instinct of the white male is to kill his father and sleep with his mother......

that is in their souls...

ofcourse what i wrote dont make sense to you

Yes
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 9:31am On May 26, 2018
princfred:
You have a very stupid premise there. She is not me if she rather deflect, argue and antagonize instead of to change or improve when i advice her to. I identify better with people of similar ideology than mere skin colour.

uhhh...she is you...no be she born you...?

who the hell do you think you are....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Phut(f): 9:32am On May 26, 2018
greiboy:
This thread have exposed a lot about the Nigerian mindset

What the white did with colonization is to simply teach us how to enslave ourselves to their advantage.

They encouraged us to embrace negativity as the truth and any positive remarks as a form of flattery.

The sold us lies about our culture and people through their media. They demonized our religions.

They made sure the we played with white toys. They encouraged us to use white models in our music videos.

Heck! they even told us Jesus our savoir was white

In essence, they encouraged us to embrace what is good about them and what is bad about us.

Hence, the reason our elites are always feeling they are better than the average Nigerians after being able to mingle with whites..

This is the reason why Buhari could sum up the courage to go on the international television to tag our Nigerian youths as "lazy youths" forgetting that his own children might fall in that category.

This is a mentality to enslave ourselves and feel superior to one and another after mingling with them.

This same mentality is on display by the South African man and a few people on this thread. They said he wasn't comparing with any race but merely stating his mind, yet he said he is free of weaveons for dating a white woman (wigs and attachments). I assume those making this statements in support of him are aware of the race that uses the wigs.

No matter, just like the great Mandela once said “ Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world"

I hope black people get rid of this ignorance someday.

You are 100% correct!

Black people are bombarded with lies through the media, books (history has been rewritten) etc.

Unfortunately, some black people have come to believe the lie about themselves. They feel less than. They are mental slaves, which is the worst kind of slavery. Mind, totally GONE!

The media paints the white man “as savior,” literally and figuratively.

Christianity was and continues to be a tool of Western Imperialism.

Islam is a tool of Arab imperialism. They both use the fear of hell to “mind control” people.

While I believe in God, I am not a Christian

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 9:32am On May 26, 2018
Espada10:

Yes

what,yes...??
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Favor99(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2018
princfred:
Blacks have already being sacrificing their brothers to their demonic gods and killing each other diabolically or with rat poisons long before whites came. They didnt need any seed to be callous to themselves. So you sell me into slavery then i should point fingers at you but at the person you sold me to? Is the person who sold his own brother not as, if not more evil, than the one who bought a complete stranger? Until blacks stops downplaying their own stupidity, wickedness etc by always blaming whites, they cant address tge source of their problem -blacks.
The side that won, tells the story. The white man has a notorious history of distorting information and history. They still even do it now. Most people around the world believe Nigerians and other Africans live unclad in mud huts in the jungle and chase lions, all because of the lies the white media portray. If whites are lying about what’s going on in Africa in 2018, imagine the lies and exaggerations they’re telling on stuff from 300 years ago.

All cultures have their negatives or vices. Sacrificing humans may have happened, but it’s been completely exaggerated by the whites. It’s probably something that didn’t happen as often as they said it happened. Imagine the negatives that happen in white society like mass shootings gun violence, kkk, and imagine if that’s the only thing we hear about America in the history books. Wouldn’t that be inaccurate?

Human sacrifices did not define our pre colonial societies, it is an exaggeration that more than likely wasn’t practiced a lot.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 9:34am On May 26, 2018
BlackAdam55:
thedarkside u are a mofo, this women u are defending, how many of them will pick you over a white man? Common sense is not common at all smiley

does it matter if they pick me....??...it doesnt matter to me....i will do my job till the very end....i am...
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Evangelistofluv: 9:35am On May 26, 2018
[quote author=braimeddy post=67879388]I will agreed with him especially where he said no nasty smell. Gosh some babes kitty cat dey ooze for Africa [/quote

Is that the reason why they eat pussy abroad?
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 9:35am On May 26, 2018
Some wrote "the white woman will kick you out"
Atleast she took you in in the first place.
A black woman wont even hold a conversation with you if you got no money or social levels. sad
I rather choose to wash plates and cook for a white than marry a black woman who will add to your misery if money no dey or announce it on CNN how she is the one feeding me then.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

uhhh...she is you...no be she born you...?

who the hell do you think you are....
Giving birth to me does not make my mother me. If she is not literate does not mean am also an illiterate. Our ideologies can be different. So we may not be same. One should be defined more by his mental orientation and values define than by mere skin color unless the person is a racist like you. Am the one not as moronic and retarded as you are if you insist on knowing who i think i am.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 9:39am On May 26, 2018
Favor99:

The side that won, tells the story. The white man has a notorious history of distorting information and history. They still even do it now. Most people around the world believe Nigerians and other Africans live unclad in mud huts in the jungle and chase lions, all because of the lies the white media portray. If whites are lying about what’s going on in Africa in 2018, imagine the lies and exaggerations they’re telling on stuff from 300 years ago.

All cultures have their negatives or vices. Sacrificing humans may have happened, but it’s been completely exaggerated by the whites. It’s probably something that didn’t happen as often as they said it happened. Imagine the negatives that happen in white society like mass shootings gun violence, kkk, and imagine if that’s the only thing we hear about America in the history books. Wouldn’t that be inaccurate?

Human sacrifices did not define our pre colonial societies, it is an exaggeration that more than likely wasn’t practiced a lot.

hahahahahahah...look,look...he can reason too....am baff....

but why do you think the black woman doesnt deserve your protection...??
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by BlackAdam55(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

does it matter if they pick me....??...it doesnt matter to me....i will do my job till the very end....i am...
then shut it stop giving me useless mentions, white women are better than black women deal wit it.

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by BabbanBura(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2018
donstan18:
No nasty smells, tight pussay and entitlement mentality.

If African ladies can deal with the aforementioned, they'll perfectly beat white women all round.

But, it's impossible to deal with those things, so for that, I'll say; It's better to marry a white woman for green card than to marry an African woman who'll end up being a big liability to you.

Enjoy your woman Bruv. It's your choice, let them keep hating.

You git that nail on the head bro just like you often do - reason the 'queens' hate you. Carry on Sir

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 9:43am On May 26, 2018
princfred:
Some wrote "the white woman will kick you out"
Atleast she took you in in the first place.
A black woman wont even hold a conversation with you if you got no money or social levels. sad
I rather choose to wash plates and cook for a white than marry a black woman who will add to your misery if money no dey or announce it the CNN how she us the one feeding me then.

thats not true....black women financed me alot....even as i didnt have....they let me in,fed me and didnt care if i got a job.....

your charackter is the problem,not wheather you have money or not....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Favor99(m): 9:44am On May 26, 2018
engrelvis:
Lol yea he’s all over the place
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 9:45am On May 26, 2018
BlackAdam55:
then shut it stop giving me useless mentions, white women are better than black women deal wit it.

black women are better than white women deal wit it....

when she is gone,you will miss her....

but when she is gone you will be gone too anyways....sooo,who cares...

only she can reproduce you....you can stick your mullatos up your arse....heaven shall reject them....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 9:45am On May 26, 2018
princfred:
Before nko are blacks superior to them in any area of life even before they came here? Embracing reality is not inferiority complex. Your religion was demonic no one had to demonize it. If blacks were mentally superior they couldnt have thought them to sell their brothers .
Go through meaning of low self esteem
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by BlackAdam55(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2018
dadark:

black women are better than white women deal wit it....

when she is gone,you will miss her....
trust me I won't wink

1 Like

Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by princfred(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2018
I deal in empirical facts not sentimental gibberish .
greiboy:
Go through meaning of low self esteem
Go through meaning of facts and reality not sentiments like ego esteem etc.
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by dadark: 9:51am On May 26, 2018
BlackAdam55:
trust me I won't wink

then perish,who cares...heaven doesnt care anyways....you are a mistake.....

join whites and force yourselfs back to heaven....this is what interest us....you blacks are not interesting no more....
Re: Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 9:51am On May 26, 2018
princfred:
Go through meaning of facts and reality not sentiments like ego esteem etc.
Be sure to go through the meaning.

I will also encourage you to read more about history i.e. About the house negro

Have a nice day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY) / Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.