Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (92089 Views)

I Checked My Girl Friend Phone This What I Saw / 10 Out Of 10, This Is What U Get Everytime U Check Your Girlfriend's Inbox / I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Nobody: 12:05am On May 28, 2018
I can relate to your experience. I had a gal who kept both my text and that of her second boyfriend. I read her messages confessing love to this boy. I confronted her and she lied her elder sister used her phone. She forgot she had told me how her elder sister couldn't read and write. I just said OK and that was how the relationship ended fiam
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Empiree: 12:13am On May 28, 2018
iLegendd:
When they tell you guys to purchase our books and read about relationship and dating, some of you think we want to steal your money, but you waste more in trying to please a woman and even more in trying to buy her love.

Why do you guys love learning this easy relationship stuff the hard way? Handling a relationship is easy. Read our books and you'll never regret. In fact, you'll be shocked with what you'll learn.

Anyway, click this link and check them out: www.wetclef.com/topic467.html

Have a nice day.
You mean like this? You are OYO shocked

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Mujtahida: 12:16am On May 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Discipline is PUNISHMENT with intention to correct. The opposite of punishment is reward...
Then biblically you are off point. Fear has to do with punishment says the Bible. On the contrary the book of Hebrews talks about discipline. No where in the bible is punishment associated with love. Show me one place in the bible where punishment is associated with love. Discipline is discipline not punishment.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Nobody: 12:16am On May 28, 2018
mycoplasma:

Talk true cool
abi oo... till d true one pass by..going to be treating myself like a queen
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by joe4christ(m): 12:18am On May 28, 2018
Safiaa:
If love is conditional it’s not true love. Period!!!!! No if buts or maybes.

The love of God is conditional too. So therefore, by your logic, there is no true love with the love of God inclusive. Its all conditional!

You're welcome!
Mujtahida:

Ever wonder why old people say next to nothing about romantic love? Ever wonder why it's only those within the sexually active category who write songs, sing ballads, make movies, cry up and down about romantic love? It's a fiction created by nature just so men and women (especially since many women need that falsehood to have sex) can procreate.

When people say they are in love, nature laughs

You're wise!
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:22am On May 28, 2018
Mujtahida:

Then biblically you are off point. Fear has to do with punishment says the Bible. On the contrary the book of Hebrews talks about discipline. No where in the bible is punishment associated with love. Show me one place in the bible where punishment is associated with love. Discipline is discipline not punishment.
You should stop using your impressionist approach on the Bible. That passage you are misquoting... Thank you
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by KingSango(m): 12:22am On May 28, 2018
Mrcapability7:
I'm Heartbroken. What Should I Do

I met a girl I thought meant the world to me, recently we were together on a date, I took her phone to check on as her boyfriend, she was enviously monitoring what I was checking on it.

I decided to check her inbox and found out she deleted every message we exchange together, to my greatest shock I show a text messages she sent to someone she stored his name in alphabet, where she's confessed feelings to the guy and did talk about marriage whilst the guy barely sent her up to two messages. 

I confronted her about the messages and the guy, she told me her neighbour used her phone to send those messages to boyfriend, at that moment I believed because my brain wasn't working. I’m simply saying my feelings for her overclouded my senses.

It was when I got home and ponder about it that I realized she has made fool of my feelings.

I'm heartbroken. What should I do; confront her again and break up or continue playing along? I love her so much.

When you a wish for a lady you would fall for is the situation you intended? Someone you cant trust. grin

True to you or live other people lies.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Favor99(m): 12:23am On May 28, 2018
Safiaa:
YES!! The world love is completely being used out of proportion. Can he die for this woman? Does he love this woman unconditionally? If she had no vagina, no legs to walk and no arms to prepare him food, would he still be there? If her beauty were to be wiped would he still look at her in the same way? If no, then that Is not Love my friend. Get with it.
Imapearl:
Die Na
lolipopandy:
So you had to check her phn for what reason first of all
3 Very insensitive posters, no heart at all. I hope Nigerian women aren't like this in real life.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by ifymadu: 12:24am On May 28, 2018
What should she have saved a name with if not alphabets?
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Daboomb: 12:30am On May 28, 2018
NOC1:
Why do you guys go through peoples phone?
There is no way you will check someone's phone without Seeing one thing.
I have never for one day checked my girlfriend phone, I know she is beautiful and young chykers and admirers will be all over her in one way or the other, If you truly want to own her then please make haste and pay her bride price.
For the fact you guys are not legaly married, you don't have a right over her life style.

Stop being silly just because you are 'that kind of untrustworthy person'.

He or guys are not going through ANYBODY'S phone or some random person's phone....... he/she is going through the phone of their spouse/Fiance/Fiancee.

When you are in a relationship with someone, TRUST is the most important thing and you cant have trust when you are hiding 'something' from your partner.
If you cant lay EvERYTHING OPEN during courtship, then that marriage is going to be built on FRAUD

Marriage is an 'end result' over a long process and period of relationship, it does not just happen suddenly.
If your partner cannot earn your trust during courtship, what gives you the impression things will change, after marriage?
It is this type of foolish expectation that makes new marriages crash, within a short time.

Anyway, yo are not married yet so you dont have the "experience" on such matters.
When you enter into marriage, come back and tell us this yarn. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by NwaliE01: 12:34am On May 28, 2018
donstan18:
Did you just ask what you should do?

Well, you won't hear it from my mouth that you are foolish and stupid for asking such question.

Love kill you dia.

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Daboomb: 12:39am On May 28, 2018
AreaFada2:
Lol.

OP, are you a learner? Didn't you know you are only a shareholder? Probably a minority shareholder for that matter. grin cheesy

When it comes to multiple dating men are JJC these days. Even some girls of 19 are effortlessly juggling several guys from age 21 to 50!

She's not even a cheating wife, so what's your problem?

If you are heartbroken what of those who find out after 25 years of marriage that their kids are not theirs? Should they be kidney-broken? shocked shocked shocked

Cheesux!

rofl at 'Kidney-broken'! grin grin grin
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Benwems(m): 12:45am On May 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

No romantic love is unconditional, yet it doesn't mean it isn't love. All romantic love is conditional.

However, if certain things befall a partner like accident, amputation, illness etc love requires we stand firm BUT when a woman has no vagina (she's not a woman BTW), sickly or handicapped from the onset, the man has the choice to commit or not to commit as long as she opens up to him from the onset else it becomes deception on her part.

BUT

When a woman engage in illicit conduct or misbehavior, dumping her becomes necessary and it doesn't invalidate the love that once existed.
Don't mind her. let her be talking trash......

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by hkidola00(m): 12:50am On May 28, 2018
NOC1:
I have never for one day checked my girlfriend phone, I know she is beautiful and young chykers and admirers will be all over her in one way or the other, If you truly want to own her then please make haste and pay her bride price.
For the fact you guys are not legaly married, you don't have a right over her life style.
nooo pls, ur not thinking deep, so what if she starts fucckking around, she contracts a disease,den she gives u d share wen u finally married, or those fuckkboys she was keeping around keeps disturbing her after ur married, pls u have to let her know what u want wen ur still dating

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by greggng: 12:52am On May 28, 2018
Mrcapability7:

I met a girl I thought meant the world to me, recently we were together on a date, I took her phone to check on as her boyfriend, she was enviously monitoring what I was checking on it.

I decided to check her inbox and found out she deleted every message we exchange together, to my greatest shock I show a text messages she sent to someone she stored his name in alphabet, where she's confessed feelings to the guy and did talk about marriage whilst the guy barely sent her up to two messages. 

I confronted her about the messages and the guy, she told me her neighbour used her phone to send those messages to boyfriend, at that moment I believed because my brain wasn't working. I’m simply saying my feelings for her overclouded my senses.

It was when I got home and ponder about it that I realized she has made fool of my feelings.

I'm heartbroken. What should I do; confront her again and break up or continue playing along? I love her so much.

You are a confused person. Are you saying is unthinkable for her friend to use her phone to send a message to her lover? You still need to gather more damming evidence to enable you be completely convince that she is up to something.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by purem(m): 12:52am On May 28, 2018
Mrcapability7:

@OP if you've never find something that will ease you of your heart broking then you have to read this lyris with open mind

Ok, so your heart is broken
You're sitting around mopin',
Mopin', mopin', cryin', cryin'
You say you're even thinking about dying
Well, before you do anything rash,
Baby, listen to this

Everybody plays the fool, sometime
There's no exception to the rule, listen baby
It may be factual, it may be cruel,
I ain't lying
Everybody plays the fool

Fallin' in love is such an easy thing to do
But there's no guarantee that
The one you love, is gonna love you
Oh, loving eyes they cannot see
A certain person could never be
Love runs deeper than any ocean,
It clouds you're mind with emotion

I ain't lying
Everybody plays the fool

How can you help it,
When the music starts to play
And your ability to reason, is swept away
Oh, heaven on earth is all you see,
You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry, but when you do,
Next time around someone cries for you

Hey, everybody plays the fool, sometime
Use your heart just like a tool, listen baby
They never tell you so in school,
I want to say it again,
Everybody plays the fool

I ain't lying
Everybody plays the fool

Every plays the fool, sometime
I want to say it again
Everybody plays the fool.

This song was released in August year 1972, might probably be older than you and your heart broker girlfriend, what you should do right now is to forget her and all your investment, try and puts all in the past.

@missraine69 your comment tho

3 Likes

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by BlackHatNaija: 12:55am On May 28, 2018
You can't hang on onto someone that doesn't return the love genuinely.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by polosky: 12:55am On May 28, 2018
my advice
1. tag along
2.smash her like there would never be another tomorrow
3. get a new toy
4 set up time so she walks in and see u smashing ur new toy when she needs the smashing the most
then call it off with her while enjoying the doggy cruize on ur new toy

NB: tell her to short the door behind her on her way out as u are busy in action

use ur head na
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by openmine(m): 1:07am On May 28, 2018
NOC1:
I have never for one day checked my girlfriend phone, I know she is beautiful and young chykers and admirers will be all over her in one way or the other, If you truly want to OWN her then please make haste and pay her bride price.
bro i would like to disagree with U about the highlighted!
First...U dont own a lady...she is not a property or merchandise but a human being.....

Secondly,U don't need to make a lady faithful to U by either paying her bride price or quickly getting married to her....
If she has too many chykers like U said and she is loyal,loving and respectful to U,she can stop or limit them because of U...not because U inserted a ring on her finger!

If a lady cant be faithful or loyal to U during a "serious" relationship,dont anticipate loyalty and faithfulness when U marry her....
Marriage is neither a transformation machine nor an umbrella that stops people from cheating or being faithful!

Whoever wants to cheat will cheat,even If U fully(Traditional,court and white combo) get married to her or she has already given birth!

NB:these are my opinions!

3 Likes

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by greggng: 1:11am On May 28, 2018
At a foundation school class, one Sunday morning, after an interesting topic, the teacher asked, "Any question?"

A student, looking puzzled, raised his hand.
Student: "You said the children of Israel escaped from Egypt?"

Teacher: Yes
Student: "You said the children of Israel crossed the red sea?"

Teacher: Yes
Student: "You said the children of Israel also brought down the mighty walls of Jericho?"

Teacher: "Yes! What exactly is your question?"

Student: "When the children of Israel were doing all this, where exactly were the adults of Israel??"���.

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by MissRaine69(f): 1:40am On May 28, 2018
purem:

@OP if you've never find something that will ease you of your heart broking then you have to read this lyris with open mind

Ok, so your heart is broken
You're sitting around mopin',
Mopin', mopin', cryin', cryin'
You say you're even thinking about dying
Well, before you do anything rash,
Baby, listen to this

I ain't lying
Everybody plays the fool

Fallin' in love is such an easy thing to do
But there's no guarantee that
The one you love, is gonna love you
Oh, loving eyes they cannot see
A certain person could never be
Love runs deeper than any ocean,
It clouds you're mind with emotion

I ain't lying
Everybody plays the fool

How can you help it,
When the music starts to play
And your ability to reason, is swept away
Oh, heaven on earth is all you see,
You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry, but when you do,
Next time around someone cries for you

Hey, everybody plays the fool, sometime
Use your heart just like a tool, listen baby
They never tell you so in school,
I want to say it again,
Everybody plays the fool

I ain't lying
Everybody plays the fool

Every plays the fool, sometime
I want to say it again
Everybody plays the fool.

This song was released in August year 1972, might probably be older than you and your heart broker girlfriend, what you should do right now is to forget her and all your investment, try and puts all in the past.

@missraine69 your comment tho

@purem I did comment cheesy
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by beelon1020(m): 1:48am On May 28, 2018
Omo men, this girl get liver o!
Bro welcome to 30 billion gang �

1 Like

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by purem(m): 1:56am On May 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

@purem I did comment cheesy

You're depicting the OP is a fool but its not his forth, hes inlove
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by MissRaine69(f): 2:02am On May 28, 2018
purem:

You're depicting the OP is a fool but its not his forth, hes inlove
That’s your interpretation.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by lolipopandy(f): 2:06am On May 28, 2018
[quote author=Favor99 post=67942623]

3 Very insensitive posters, no heart at all. I hope Nigerian women aren't like this in real life. [/quotEd] so it's wrong for me to ask why he was fingering her phone huh,likely seriously he invaded her privacy for what reason biko
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Coinsman: 2:17am On May 28, 2018
Mrcapability7:

Play along for a while and gather more evidence. Monitor her and periodically ask her questions based on your findings....not direct questions, simply ask friendly questions and watch her tell you lies. She just might be telling you lies and also be using you while at it.....some ladies tend to do that when they don't love you. Also, they do that when they are really pretty and know that you don't want to lose them.
But the last thing you want is to marry a woman that you know will definitely cheat on you....so, be very wise!!
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by Chicksslayer: 2:35am On May 28, 2018
iLegendd:
When they tell you guys to purchase our books and read about relationship and dating, some of you think we want to steal your money, but you waste more in trying to please a woman and even more in trying to buy her love.

Why do you guys love learning this easy relationship stuff the hard way? Handling a relationship is easy. Read our books and you'll never regret. In fact, you'll be shocked with what you'll learn.

Anyway, click this link and check them out: www.wetclef.com/topic467.html

Modified: Since I'm in a happy mood, download this ChatDicted book for free. https://www.4shared.com/web/preview/pdf/veXvKjEugm? It will be taken down soon. The book is ONLY for men.

Have a nice day.

You’re right iLegend, what some guys fail to understand is that some men naturally know the trick in making a girl get glued to em and some don’t. If you don’t have that naturally its for your good to try and learn this tricks in books because definitely one day you’ll love to be with the love of your life. If your skills are poor and you’re a broke as nigga, then your own case dey for your village.
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by bigtt76(f): 2:39am On May 28, 2018
Did she check your own inbox? angry Why check hers? Did you also check the date it was sent? Guy ...move on if you can't fight for love! She's probably fighting someone else for hers.

Mrcapability7:

Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by mctowel01: 4:28am On May 28, 2018
Safiaa:
To me I don’t think it really exist, only between a mother and child. But hey, it’s romantic to say “I love you” to your partner, so let us continue and be happy smiley
This is the wisest thing I ve seen you post on this forum
Re: I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! by LastSurvivor11: 4:30am On May 28, 2018
Guess what!
You found what you looking for..
The bible said seek and you shall find but you think it was only referring to the face of God..

Yee have seeketh and yee have foundeth..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.