Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men (60771 Views)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash / Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by safarigirl(f): 8:35pm On May 27, 2018
Chai!

See as you write wedding crash. What was wrong with using "marriage"?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Idrismusty97(m): 8:36pm On May 27, 2018
Men and women view success differently. When a man becomes more successful, He wants to spoil his wife more. When a woman becomes more successful, well you know the rest.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by pocohantas(f): 8:36pm On May 27, 2018
luminouz:

Lol.....u always take things too serious here! grin
Those species I mentioned exist by d way....so do the sectors I mentioned!
The rest is just me... clowning around..

Hope ur good Sha!

All in your head.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 27, 2018
luminouz:
Why y'all bothering about earth women n their attitudes/characters baffle me...go galactical mofbvkers....
I got women in d core worlds,Mid-Rim and Outer-rim sectors. Twi'leks, Anunakis and a few Corellians are all a nigga need to enjoy his existence. They ain't gonna give u trouble at all n u understand them better. Once ur joined, telepathy takes care of the rest. No need for all this Terran women BS!!! undecided
AM NOT UNDERSTANDING [i][/i]
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Lucasbalo(m): 8:38pm On May 27, 2018
FortifiedCity:
valid points.

While you're assisting a woman to develop, make sure you are developing too
Absolutely right on point. Do Not let go of your successful carrier even while assisting your woman. I will be a Billionaire while assisting her to be a Multi millionaire. That's a fair deal for both of us.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 27, 2018
luminouz:
Why y'all bothering about earth women n their attitudes/characters baffle me...go galactical mofbvkers....
I got women in d core worlds,Mid-Rim and Outer-rim sectors. Twi'leks, Anunakis and a few Corellians are all a nigga need to enjoy his existence. They ain't gonna give u trouble at all n u understand them better. Once ur joined, telepathy takes care of the rest. No need for all this Terran women BS!!! undecided

Na wa o! Na ya eye be dis??
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Jamiubond009(m): 8:38pm On May 27, 2018
K
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by trapQ: 8:39pm On May 27, 2018
You can't sacrifice a career that you never had. Tbillz never had a career to start with.

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Jamiubond009(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2018
luminouz:
higher understanding. If you know, you know
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by lereinter(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2018
chop your own and clean mouth
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by otipoju(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2018
CorGier:
If I read correctly I heard he was into drugs and was unfaithful to her on numerous occasions too, so let's not act like he was blameless.

Women will always be women - they will never change. You don't change from being the confident high value male she fell in love with to a sissy and expect her affections for you to go unwavered.

There were these short English passages on Ada and Obi we used to read in primary school, most of y'all will remember. Each time Grandpa came visiting, he brought them fruits. Kids love fruits you see. Then this one time Grandpa came home empty-handed and only Obi went to welcome him while his little sister sulked in a corner somewhere. Little Obi would later berate Ada for never liking Grandpa, but liking his fruits. ALL Women are like Ada, they don't love you for you but the feelings you bring.
In other words, a woman's love guarantees nothing. The moment you stop giving her the tingles, then she's on to the next one.

Understanding this fact is the key to never being fazed by what they do, never being stuck in that anger phase of never ending blame games. Rather, in her ever turbulent sea of dysfunctional and crazy behavior, you stand as her one constant, her calming influence.

T. Billz lacked the brass balls to keep a woman like her in check, in his moment(s) of weakness she saw right through him, he was no longer the man she thought he was and that's on him not her.

I totally understand your point. But that mindset of being the calm strong one is a short cut to an early grave.

When a woman is giving you shot call it out and make it clear that you will not condone it...and let her realise that she is not the center of your world...and not indispensable.

Tbillz wanted a future that Tiwa could not function in . She was damaged goods already before they met.

Never ever marry Olosho for house.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by luminouz(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2018
otipoju:

Real talk. I once wasted six years ofor my life to raise someone...I got less than nothing in return.

I am still yet to recover fully from the effects on my own career...only God's grace and law of karma has sustained .

As for Tiwa...she is a parasite. Tbillz, Don Jazzy, Wizkid are just tools for her to achieve her goals.

Damn!!! U really tried o....u have got guts bro
I can only RAISE my family o.....

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 27, 2018
CorGier:
If I read correctly I heard he was into drugs and was unfaithful to her on numerous occasions too, so let's not act like he was blameless.

Women will always be women - they will never change. You don't change from being the confident high value male she fell in love with to a sissy and expect her affections for you to go unwavered.

There were these short English passages on Ada and Obi we used to read in primary school, most of y'all will remember. Each time Grandpa came visiting, he brought them fruits. Kids love fruits you see. Then this one time Grandpa came home empty-handed and only Obi went to welcome him while his little sister sulked in a corner somewhere. Little Obi would later berate Ada for never liking Grandpa, but liking his fruits. ALL Women are like Ada, they don't love you for you but the feelings you bring.
In other words, a woman's love guarantees nothing. The moment you stop giving her the tingles, then she's on to the next one.

Understanding this fact is the key to never being fazed by what they do, never being stuck in that anger phase of never ending blame games. Rather, in her ever turbulent sea of dysfunctional and crazy behavior, you stand as her one constant, her calming influence.

T. Billz lacked the brass balls to keep a woman like her in check, in his moment(s) of weakness she saw right through him, he was no longer the man she thought he was and that's on him not her.
Kai. I so muchhhhhhhhh loveeeeeee yaaaa bra.

God blees you for being truthful and real.

People will rather blame others than themselves.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Tinamoore(f): 8:41pm On May 27, 2018
A man will always remain very loyal to the that person who showed him the way to the top. Same cannot be said of women.

This is not true.its dependent on the individual not gender.

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by luminouz(m): 8:42pm On May 27, 2018
ndy87:

Na wa o! Na ya eye be dis??
Baeeeeebeeeeeee!!!
Na u be this?? shocked

U don forget me naaaaa.....u be tiwa to my tblizz abi? tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Alariiwo: 8:42pm On May 27, 2018
Tiwa's life is too vain for Alfa Teebillz grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by madgoat(m): 8:42pm On May 27, 2018
nashito:

Take it easy bro.....That is just women for you. To them. Is is not a big deal. After all, if they loose you another bigger man takes your place. It's your loss.

With this mindset of yours, it shows you are suffering from inferiority complex grin
You will most likely end up with a pepper seller as a wife grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by otipoju(m): 8:42pm On May 27, 2018
luminouz:

Damn!!! U really tried o....u have got guts bro
I can only RAISE my family o.....

The only good thing was that I was taking very good care of my mom and others who depended on me and I was also enjoying my life...and I did all I did with full awareness that where you sow may not be where you reap.

But career wise...I did nothing for myself

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Nice one!

The only woman that is worth sacrificing for is one's mother.

Meanwhile, Tbliz made mistake by assuming that Tiwa, being his wife and one that benefited from him, would return favor when she reaches the top. Many mistake men make.

Please, if we (men) have to assist women we should do it WITHOUT any expectations from them in return because that will be utter disappointment. Most importantly, we should build ourselves FIRST before any lady.
Gbam!
U last statement killed it bro.
I once told some peeps that if u and Ur gf are in school fees wahala but u have the money to pay for one of u and u truly love her, just pay for urself because by being above her, she will always respect u and u can keep her.

They were so angry calling me selfish but I told them that if a girl is above u, it will take extreme grace for her to be loyal anymore, she will ignore what u did and start moving on with a guy of higher level than u.
#not hating at ladies o, just my opinion.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by luminouz(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2018
pocohantas:

All in your head.
*Rolls eyes*
Ok.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Tinamoore(f): 8:44pm On May 27, 2018
A man will always remain very loyal to the that person who showed him the way to the top. Same cannot be of women

This is not true.it depends on the individual not gender.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by luminouz(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2018
otipoju:

The only good thing was that I was taking very good care of my mom and others who depended on me and I was also enjoying my life...and I did all I did with full awareness that where you sow may not be where you reap.

But career wise...I did nothing for myself
Good that u took care of ur family..
Well....u can still reap the fruits of what u did for her!!! Only time will tell
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by noble2faith(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2018
I cannot marry a lady involved in any of d below profession

- Musicians (secular)
- actresses (honestly, I can't stand watching my wife being smooched all in d name of acting)
- dancers
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by pedrilo: 8:47pm On May 27, 2018
CorGier:

u failed in ur attempt to come across as intelligent!, u talk as if women are not humans, all wat u wrote up there r merely figments of ur imagination. some women love u for u and not just for the feelins u bring, my mum is an example. pls go away wit ur invalid and unreliable hypothesis.

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by luminouz(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2018
Folafikemi:
AM NOT UNDERSTANDING [i][/i]
Ermmmmmm.....I'm Alien. Do u at least get that?? grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 27, 2018
nashito:
It is evident now that the crash of Tiwa's wedding is somehow as a result of infidelity,trust issues and insecurity. From the recent activities of Tiwa Savage, we can somehow deduce that TeeBliz was right regarding the accusations against Tiwa.

However, the lesson we must all learn from the crash as men are numerous, but let me shorten it;

(1) HELPING A WOMAN TO THE TOP OF HER CAREERS:

I have often wondered why some men refused to let their woman rise to the very top, it is very simple here. When a woman rises to the top, they tend to forget the ladder through which they climbed to the very top, this is not same case with men. A man will always remain very loyal to the that person who showed him the way to the top. Same cannot be said of women. Most times. Putting ourselves in someone's shoes helps, let's assume TeeBliz takes all that shits we were made to believe, but the question that comes to mind is, does it mean Tiwa wasn't aware of his habits before they got married? If it was Tiwa's habit, Do we really think TeeBliz will divorce her for the same reason?
Women are naturally not loyal to men especially when you stop paying the bills.

(2) With the manner in which Tiwa has carried herself lately. I want to ask all men this simple question; regardless of her career, can you marry such a wife? With all those crazy, ripped off, half naked dresses etc Before you answer that, take a deep breath and think first. While dating, we all love this crazy girl who's always sexy and all that, but this is marriage, Men can you really do that? Lesson learn, don't Marry someone who's career is not suitable to your kinda person.

(3) Finally, As a man. DO NOT sacrifice your own career and future ambitions for any Nigerian lady, they are not worth it, they all have short memories. I know they are few good ones out there. But never you ever sacrifice your life for anyone's career. We should all remember Teebliz for what he did and not what we were told. He picked up Tiwa and put her in the pinnacle of her career, what did he get in return? Nothing.

This is a big lesson for all ambitions men out there. I am not saying you should restrict that woman from being who she wants to be. Just don't sacrifice yours for her.
Thank you. Still your boy Nash.

Though Tiwa has been messing up ever since, but She was already an international figure before she met Teebliz

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by pedrilo: 8:49pm On May 27, 2018
edimolu:

in short, a married lady should take the walk when the husband becomes shortcoming? just asking!
dnt mind dat unintelligent man

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 27, 2018
luminouz:

Baeeeeebeeeeeee!!!
Na u be this?? shocked

U don forget me naaaaa.....u be tiwa to my tblizz abi? tongue

grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Be like you go reduce your intake to 100g o.
Abeg make e increase make e mad finish cos mad man normal pass this one

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 27, 2018
pocohantas:

I am. Why you think otherwise is beyond me tongue

I don't think so. In my opinion, they should never have mixed business with pleasure. I am still wondering what Tbillz sacrificed. He was her manager, wasn't he getting paid?

Nobody should ever live off another. It never ends well...

if after all these years you are still asking what did teebillz do ,, no worry on judgement you go watch there clip instead of yours.
i bet you donnt even know the importance of a manager not to talk of been a manager to an uncoming female artist in an entertainment world dominated by males,, how many female don rise like tiwa ever since

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Richyicon(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2018
Help a woman develop if you really wanna help her. She mustn't be your wife because u helped her, sometimes you are better off being a helper than a husband.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2018
kingkakaone:

Gbam!
U last statement killed it bro.
I once told some peeps that if u and Ur gf are in school fees wahala but u have the money to pay for one of u and u truly love her, just pay for urself because by being above her, she will always respect u
and u can keep her.

They were so angry calling me selfish but I told them that if a girl is above u, it will take extreme grace for her to be loyal anymore, she will ignore what u did and start moving on with a guy of higher level than u.
#not hating at ladies o, just my opinion.
God save the guys that put their women above themselves and make them the center of their world.

In fact, it is better you spend money on beer with your friends than raise a woman to a height above yours. They aren't conditioned to manage success when their partners are less successful unlike we men.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together / "I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / Offset Replies A Nigerian Begging Him For Money On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.