Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men (60777 Views)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash / Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by CeeKay17: 7:59am On May 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

Gbam!
U last statement killed it bro.
I once told some peeps that if u and Ur gf are in school fees wahala but u have the money to pay for one of u and u truly love her, just pay for urself because by being above her, she will always respect u and u can keep her.

They were so angry calling me selfish but I told them that if a girl is above u, it will take extreme grace for her to be loyal anymore, she will ignore what u did and start moving on with a guy of higher level than u.
#not hating at ladies o, just my opinion.
Very true. Unlike men, women will never go below their level when picking a partner.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by sammirano: 8:01am On May 28, 2018
I can't even look at her picture. The lady is gross
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by STORM2(f): 8:02am On May 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

What are you saying?
Take a deep breath and read it again.....it's simple English.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by CeeKay17: 8:15am On May 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

You are right again bro.

A woman wants a guy they can adore, someone successful and someone they can look up to and say "I am proud of u" not someone that no longer has hands in their day to day activities even though he was pivotal at the initial stage.

Considering the fact that most of them these says are becoming materialistic.

No offense to the humble women out there.

Honestly my brother, it's really getting out of hand.
Many girls have lost their sense of humanity because of material gains.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by ayorinde217(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2018
nashito:
Most time i wondered the kind of quack mentality Nigerian girls have, you just have to manage them if indeed you wanna to go into marriage. They need to brace up and reason or behave like........
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by CeeKay17: 8:27am On May 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

So how does your case fit into the subject?

Did you support the babe at YOUR expense? Did you sacrifice your own self for her? Gifting her money or assisting her doesn't count IF it wasn't at your own expense.
So what exactly did Tbilz do for Tiwa at his own expense?
The guy was her manger, that's his profession and he was handsomely rewarded for it.
It's not like he was going to be a musician and he decided to step down for her or something.
He should have used Tiwa's success as a springboard to get better deals for himself, but he was obviously an unambitious & wasteful man

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by thedondada(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2018
Lol.

Stupid niggas everywhere.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by CeeKay17: 8:39am On May 28, 2018
Pentools:

Alot of lesson to learn from Jay-z n Beyonce...
Dude was so committed to himself, focused on his art while enjoying his life to the fullest hence Queen b was the one running after him, crying fowl about his infidelity.
T-bills became so comfortable all of a sudden with the knowledge of "she's loyal n I'm the manager that made her" forgetting comfortability is best friends with fall-off.
Who doesn't want to identify with success.

Once u have a thing with someone that's famous n a public figure in entertainment sphere never get too comfortable or play cool as per lover boy, rihanna n Chris brown is another case study to learn a thing or two.
Even some of your male friends will leave you behind the moment they become more successful than you, (Including the ones you've helped before) how much more a woman?
Tbilz only has himself to blame honestly.
Add his drug, infidelity & spending habit, there's was no way any woman will cope with all that, even if you're the one that raised her up initially.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 8:54am On May 28, 2018
CeeKay17:

Honestly my brother, it's really getting out of hand.
Many girls have lost their sense of humanity because of material gains.
Very correct.

That is why just be successful if u love Ur woman if not u may lose her after u set her up when u are still climbing.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 9:01am On May 28, 2018
CeeKay17:

Very true. Unlike men, women will never go below their level when picking a partner.
It is in them.
I have a very good friend presently, she's well to do with a very fat monthly salary of seven digits, she hardly allow men lower than her to be her friend because she feels they are lazy.

I made her understood we have to keep people of all levels because we may need them one day. I asked, would u have been friends with me if I'm in the shoes of that guy?

She's not married o, but yet she acts that way.

Imagine if that one get married and her husband is not a rich as her?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by SalamRushdie: 9:08am On May 28, 2018
CorGier:
If I read correctly I heard he was into drugs and was unfaithful to her on numerous occasions too, so let's not act like he was blameless.

Women will always be women - they will never change. You don't change from being the confident high value male she fell in love with to a sissy and expect her affections for you to go unwavered.

There were these short English passages on Ada and Obi we used to read in primary school, most of y'all will remember. Each time Grandpa came visiting, he brought them fruits. Kids love fruits you see. Then this one time Grandpa came home empty-handed and only Obi went to welcome him while his little sister sulked in a corner somewhere. Little Obi would later berate Ada for never liking Grandpa, but liking his fruits. ALL Women are like Ada, they don't love you for you but the feelings you bring.
In other words, a woman's love guarantees nothing. The moment you stop giving her the tingles, then she's on to the next one.

Understanding this fact is the key to never being fazed by what they do, never being stuck in that anger phase of never ending blame games. Rather, in her ever turbulent sea of dysfunctional and crazy behavior, you stand as her one constant, her calming influence.

T. Billz lacked the brass balls to keep a woman like her in check, in his moment(s) of weakness she saw right through him, he was no longer the man she thought he was and that's on him not her.

Have you ever seen him take drugs?

Doesnt Wizkid take drugs openly? So why is Tiwa still dying to be around Wizkid.... forget it Tiwa is criminal that wanted out that relationship because she started becoming greedy and wanted 100 percent of her income to herself..... T billz only foolish mistake was he married his business product. He should have never done that
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by SalamRushdie: 9:09am On May 28, 2018
CeeKay17:

Women are mean reptilians... A good friend of mine while working in a bank then decided to sponsor his thebloving girlfriend for masters degree even when he hadn't done his, see I advised my guy to first do his before sponsoring any girl but he turned deaf ears , to cut the long story short he lost his job just before she finished and she finished and got a good job with Federal paramilitary in Abuja and within a months on that job she dumped my guy because according to her she had seen another man she loves in Abuja and today she is married to him .. till today as we speak my man has not don his own masters ooooo
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by luminouz(m): 9:18am On May 28, 2018
efemena5050:
purple goat
Efemena...no let me expose ur career here o!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2018
dealslip:

You are bigger than this, you shouldn't generalize. Qualifying your statement with words like some or many women will be more appropriate instead of saying Women. It is like saying all men are cheats doesn't make sense.
I know there may be one or two exceptions but they are in their super minority (if they even exist). Their existence doesn't negate the statement in any way.

Saying Fulani girls are beautiful doesn't mean there aren't ugly girls among them, it simply means majority are beautiful.

Thanks
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2018
CeeKay17:

So what exactly did Tbilz do for Tiwa at his own expense?
The guy was her manger, that's his profession and he was handsomely rewarded for it.
It's not like he was going to be a musician and he decided to step down for her or something.
He should have used Tiwa's success as a springboard to get better deals for himself, but he was obviously an unambitious & wasteful man
How was he rewarded when she fired him as her manager? What was the handsome reward there?

The dolt's mistake was putting too much hope on Tiwa and making her his focus instead of seeking to produce others. He depended on Tiwa success because he felt that as her manager and husband he'll hit big with her hitting big. He never knew that women don't reason that way. They will always tag such men "Lazy", " wasteful" and "unambitious" like you just did.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by dealslip(f): 10:14am On May 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I know there may be one or two exceptions but they are in their super minority (if they even exist). Their existence doesn't negate the statement in any way.

Saying Fulani girls are beautiful doesn't mean there aren't ugly girls among them, it simply means majority are beautiful.

Thanks
There are several exceptions. For a thought leader, you need to use the appropriate words. It matters alot
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Pentools(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2018
CeeKay17:

Even some of your male friends will leave you behind the moment they become more successful than you, (Including the ones you've helped before) how much more a woman?
Tbilz only has himself to blame honestly.
Add his drug, infidelity & spending habit, there's was no way any woman will cope with all that, even if you're the one that raised her up initially.

You are so right. Asides the drug n other careless behaviors of his, because jay-z has all that still Beyoncé stuck by him and I keeping using Beyoncé as case study here cus tiwa idolizes her, I took a brief look up on t-bills, dude is way too emotional, and emotions n success don't really blend especially when you can't control urs n that was what blew tiwa so so away.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by ImaIma1(f): 11:20am On May 28, 2018
Everything everyone is saying is based on assumptions.

Do you know if it was TBills who cheated?

Are you cork sure that Tiwa is sleeping with Whizkid? Do you have evidence or you are going by what you see on social media?

This is just another female bashing thread.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Daboomb: 11:54am On May 28, 2018
AreaFada2:
OP made some salient points but he didn't consider the cultural and socio-economic milieu that provide a fertile ground for the way our women behave.

Despite all the Mills & Boon and Telemundo love stories we have consumed in recent decades, we remain Africans.

Please permit me to summarise for those people that can not comprehend more than three lines of post! grin grin

- The man is the MAIN provider.

- Only very few women can be main provider without being disrespectful or showing attitude.

- If you ever remind her how you laboured to sponsor her, she'll accuse you of being jealous of her success or insecure.

- In the eyes of most women, your ability to provide is what makes you a man. Otherwise you're basically "impotent". cheesy grin

- Most women are used to things being done for them, so long they open their legs for you once, they consider their debt already repaid.

- Success makes men sexy. Nothing else.

- In the same way women will tolerate their men having many women as long as he's rich and generous.
cheesy grin-

I call the above, "Men's Handbook" in the 21st century! undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Daboomb: 12:07pm On May 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Women are mean reptilians... A good friend of mine while working in a bank then decided to sponsor his thebloving girlfriend for masters degree even when he hadn't done his, see I advised my guy to first do his before sponsoring any girl but he turned deaf ears , to cut the long story short he lost his job just before she finished and she finished and got a good job with Federal paramilitary in Abuja and within a months on that job she dumped my guy because according to her she had seen another man she loves in Abuja and today she is married to him .. till today as we speak my man has not don his own masters ooooo

Men (most), are DUMB Cockrels! grin grin grin

just like your guy.

In everyman, there is a "foolush weakness" for one woman!
Just wait till tha woman comes along and you will see the foolish weakness rear its ugly head..

Did God actually create Women to be smarter than Men, while he created men to be Stronger/Resilient than Women?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by CeeKay17: 1:08pm On May 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

How was he rewarded when she fired him as her manager? What was the handsome reward there?

The dolt's mistake was putting too much hope on Tiwa and making her his focus [b]instead of seeking to produce others. [/b]He depended on Tiwa success because he felt that as her manager and husband he'll hit big with her hitting big. He never knew that women don't reason that way. They will always tag such men "Lazy", " wasteful" and "unambitious" like you just did.
Tbilz was her manager long before they started dating. He did the job he was paid to do, he wasn't managing her for free. When they started dating, he got lazy & complacent and was stealing Tiwa's money to fund his drug habit and extravagant lifestyle. Not to mention that he got another woman pregnant during that time.
He would collect money for shows on Tiwa's behalf and spend the money without even informing her.
Tbilz is a manager not a producer, managing Tiwa's career did not stop him from moving his own career forward or managing other artists.
If he was a producer and he was giving all his beats to Tiwa, then it's a different thing.
I didn't even mention all the debts he incurred in Tiwa's name or the emotional abuse she kept suffering from him and how he kept on reminding her that she was nothing before she met him
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by CeeKay17: 1:16pm On May 28, 2018
Pentools:

You are so right. Asides the drug n other careless behaviors of his, because jay-z has all that still Beyoncé stuck by him and I keeping using Beyoncé as case study here cus tiwa idolizes her, I took a brief look up on t-bills, dude is way too emotional, and emotions n success don't really blend especially when you can't control urs n that was what blew tiwa so so away.
Jay-Z wasn't stealing money from Beyonce to waste on drugs & party. Jay-Z cheated but he didn't impregnate another woman outside. Most women have already accepted that their husbands or bf will definitely cheat on them, but to go as far as getting another babe pregnant? That's too much to take for most women.
Like you said, Tbilz lost total control of himself and no woman will stick around such a man
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by CeeKay17: 1:24pm On May 28, 2018
Daboomb:

Men (most), are DUMB Cockrels! grin grin grin

Did God actually create Women to be smarter than Men, while he created men to be Stronger/Resilient than Women?
If you know what some men have put women through, you won't be saying this. How do you think the term "Yoruba Demon" came about?
Some people are simply dumb and they become zombies once they fall in love, both male & female
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by CeeKay17: 1:35pm On May 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

It is in them.
I have a very good friend presently, she's well to do with a very fat monthly salary of seven digits, she hardly allow men lower than her to be her friend because she feels they are lazy.

I made her understood we have to keep people of all levels because we may need them one day. I asked, would u have been friends with me if I'm in the shoes of that guy?

She's not married o, but yet she acts that way.

Imagine if that one get married and her husband is not a rich as her?
That's why the richer a woman becomes, the harder it is for her to get married because she'll keep on eliminating lots of suitors who aren't as successful as herself. Linda Ikeji, Rita Domnic, Genevive are perfect examples.
With men, its the exact opposite. The richer a man becomes, the easier it is for him to get a wife
Women aren't conditioned to be more successful than men, so they can't handle it when it comes.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2018
7inches:
Tiwa is a pure slut, a Shameless one as that

The husband was right aftral... she might have gave The Marvins 5some, the last pic said it all.

No hating bro.. But if you look well.. We all have dreams and aspirations, so she might jus be doing the commercial/publicity stuff as long as it pays off! Trust me even if she dress like e no mean say her punna dey open for all!

Abi if she tie wrapper come dey sing all those songs will you listen to her music or find it interesting to watch

Ask the bar man to give you one gulder! wink

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:26pm On May 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I married my wife INTO my family, my home is 100% owned by my mother. Same way the Queen has absolute right in the decision making of her sons (princes) but their wives fathers don't. You must accept the bitter fact that in marriage the woman is married INTO the man's family. It's a reality irrespective of whether you term it primitive or civilised.
Point of correction.
It is your reality not Hippolyta's(me)and also it is your problem not mine.
And yes you are primitive and chauvinistic.
Live your life the way you want to and next time try not to include me in what you stated it is not my bitter fact.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Kobicove(m): 2:27pm On May 28, 2018
Teebilz is a gold digger who got found out undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:40pm On May 28, 2018
STORM2:

Actually no woman has to accept this bitter pill.....cos it's not the truth. It's of no benefit to a smart woman to agree with this. Why bother when there are men in the world that have sense? Just make sure whoever u marry is aware of your mindset.....nobody can trap me in a loveless marriage.....who has energy to be contesting with your mother? Hian.....
Ride on sis I just logged in and saw the crap he posted(his opinion) and I thought no one replied him but I am happy you replied him on time.
Thank you.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Pentools(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2018
CeeKay17:

Jay-Z wasn't stealing money from Beyonce to waste on drugs & party. Jay-Z cheated but he didn't impregnate another woman outside. Most women have already accepted that their husbands or bf will definitely cheat on them, but to go as far as getting another babe pregnant? That's too much to take for most women.
Like you said, Tbilz lost total control of himself and no woman will stick around such a man

Taking her money if that's really true is still that comfortability I'm talking more like relaxed like tiwa is hers nomatter what he does. When it comes to impreganting, jay-z actually did same, but was clever enough to deny that and I'm quite sure he paid one of the ladies off cus they were actually two. It might interest you to also know that jay-z once cheated on Beyoncé with her younger sister, now imagine that too.

T-bills wore his heart on his sleeve so so well, hereby living a double life n that was unhealthy for a promiscuous one like tiwa.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 28, 2018
CeeKay17:

That's why the richer a woman becomes, the harder it is for her to get married because she'll keep on eliminating lots of suitors who aren't as successful as herself. Linda Ikeji, Rita Domnic, Genevive are perfect examples.
With men, its the exact opposite. The richer a man becomes, the easier it is for him to get a wife
Women aren't conditioned to be more successful than men, so they can't handle it when it comes.
Very correct.
She always talk about marriage and how she's bored but she still acts that way.

I thank God because I've made her understand my reasons for going close to everyone because in life u never can know who God will use to rescue u one day, including the poor man u look down on.

She's changing though, but I cannot date or marry someone with such inbuilt mentality.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Point of correction.
It is your reality not Hippolyta's(me)and also it is your problem not mine.
And yes you are primitive and chauvinistic.
Live your life the way you want to and next time try not to include me in what you stated it is not my bitter fact.
You are becoming emotional my Dear..

Meanwhile, your opinion notwithstanding will not negate established fact and reality.

Thanks and happy Democracy Day

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / Offset Replies A Nigerian Begging Him For Money On Twitter / "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.