Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men (60779 Views)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash / Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by fakuta(f): 10:11pm On May 27, 2018
this is not an advice, is about castigating Tiwa. I am happily married but I can never bully people into failed marriage or relationship .
her side of the story is always irrelevant because she is a woman? and women are meant to worship men?
judge Tiwa as human being like you

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Joshmodest(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2018
FortifiedCity:
valid points.

While you're assisting a woman to develop, make sure you are developing too

So much sense in a short sentence... did Tiwa stop tee bills from developing himself while he was busy developing her... he was busy setting up some dead label... with some whack artists and living on tiwa's income both legally and by stealing...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by VULCAN(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2018
Plzzzz. I almost fell off my couch laughing Chaiii! grin grin grin grin

pocohantas:

Be like you go reduce your intake to 100g o.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by salford1: 10:14pm On May 27, 2018
fakuta:
this is not an advice, is about castigating Tiwa. I am happily married but I can never bully people into failed marriage or relationship .
her said of the story is always irrelevant because she is a woman? and women are meant to worship men?
judge Tiwa as human being like you
This is Africa. The woman is programmed to be at fault. It is only in developed or 2nd world where women and men are placed equally. Did the president of Nigeria not embarras the whole continent when he said his wife belonged to the kitchen amd za oza room. lol

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Cloud007: 10:15pm On May 27, 2018
luminouz:
Why y'all bothering about earth women n their attitudes/characters baffle me...go galactical mofbvkers....
I got women in d core worlds,Mid-Rim and Outer-rim sectors. Twi'leks, Anunakis and a few Corellians are all a nigga need to enjoy his existence. They ain't gonna give u trouble at all n u understand them better. Once ur joined, telepathy takes care of the rest. No need for all this Terran women BS!!! undecided
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy control experiment
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Same applies to your mother(she should not run your affairs or try to play the role of your wife or make you work in her interest over that of your wife)my opinion. The so called traditional whatever does not mean you bought your wife or you are better than her to treat her as a second fiddle(not my business).Something tells me you would not be glad with it but let me mind my business.
Anyway you seem chauvinistic and a bit primitive(your life).

As for the babe part I get that but I don't like it(incase of next time).
Good night.
I married my wife INTO my family, my home is 100% owned by my mother. Same way the Queen has absolute right in the decision making of her sons (princes) but their wives fathers don't. You must accept the bitter fact that in marriage the woman is married INTO the man's family. It's a reality irrespective of whether you term it primitive or civilised.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by joepentwo(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2018
Every nigerian man shud 've a test of hrt brk b4 marriage... Nigerian women r total gamblinq, stake much nd loss, stake less nd win or void. I pity masef grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by jinneyb(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2018
CorGier:
If I read correctly I heard he was into drugs and was unfaithful to her on numerous occasions too, so let's not act like he was blameless.

Women will always be women - they will never change. You don't change from being the confident high value male she fell in love with to a sissy and expect her affections for you to go unwavered.

There were these short English passages on Ada and Obi we used to read in primary school, most of y'all will remember. Each time Grandpa came visiting, he brought them fruits. Kids love fruits you see. Then this one time Grandpa came home empty-handed and only Obi went to welcome him while his little sister sulked in a corner somewhere. Little Obi would later berate Ada for never liking Grandpa, but liking his fruits. ALL Women are like Ada, they don't love you for you but the feelings you bring.
In other words, a woman's love guarantees nothing. The moment you stop giving her the tingles, then she's on to the next one.

Understanding this fact is the key to never being fazed by what they do, never being stuck in that anger phase of never ending blame games. Rather, in her ever turbulent sea of dysfunctional and crazy behavior, you stand as her one constant, her calming influence.

T. Billz lacked the brass balls to keep a woman like her in check, in his moment(s) of weakness she saw right through him, he was no longer the man she thought he was and that's on him not her.

This is so it. You clicked it.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by STORM2(f): 10:20pm On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Sorry Babe, My mothers comes FIRST ahead of my wife in order of importance in my life, it doesn't mean my wife is less human. She will earn her place just as my mom earned her place in my life by being a loving, caring, loving and sacrificial mom. As for my kids, they are my blood and flesh just as I am my parents flesh and blood.

Meanwhile, the occurrence of men paying wives with unfair coin after they help build them is VERY rare. A lot of men appreciate the women that make them (that's why we don't joke with our mothers) and doesn't look down on their less successful wives. But women? Lol One Chance

I won't contest this your claim, opinion is free but facts are sacred.
Please make sure the woman that makes the mistake of marrying you is aware of all this. Tell her you'll love the children that she will give u more than the woman who gave them to you. Also let her know that you will place your mother above her. I believe whoever the unfortunate lady is deserves to know the truth before getting married to you.
Men like you are the reason people believe marriage is useless.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by madgoat(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2018
rastaLivity:
so pepper sellers aren't humans? mehn you gat no point to share

Pepperseller's boyfriend spotted grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Charly68: 10:21pm On May 27, 2018
The guy tried to go that far with the lady,in any case they're both in the show business..but to a decent man,hypertension may kill somebody seeing ones wife wearing open your yash' dresses up and down in the name of entertainment...
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by nashito(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2018
salford1:

Not all women though. I can speak for my wife. She has never looked down on me when the chips were down. She actually supported me in becoming more succesful when I was weak and tired.

Even though she has a little higher earning power than i have, we compliment each other well.

Very well then. You have the best woman.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by STORM2(f): 10:23pm On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I married my wife INTO my family, my home is 100% owned by my mother. Same way the Queen has absolute right in the decision making of her sons (princes) but their wives fathers don't. You must accept the bitter fact that in marriage the woman is married INTO the man's family. It's a reality irrespective of whether you term it primitive or civilised.
Actually no woman has to accept this bitter pill.....cos it's not the truth. It's of no benefit to a smart woman to agree with this. Why bother when there are men in the world that have sense? Just make sure whoever u marry is aware of your mindset.....nobody can trap me in a loveless marriage.....who has energy to be contesting with your mother? Hian.....

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by fakuta(f): 10:24pm On May 27, 2018
culture did not made us, we made culture, let's be human and judge other people with empathy. before it was about who got the muscle but now is the brain that rules we are partner .treat other the way
sal you want to be treated be it man or woman ford1:

This is Africa. The woman is programmed to be at fault. It is only in developed or 2nd world where women and men are placed equally. Did the president of Nigeria not embarras the whole continent when he said his wife belonged to the kitchen amd za oza room. lol

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by nashito(m): 10:24pm On May 27, 2018
godwin120alex:
I'll ask this writer one question , would you allow your sist er er to remain with Tbillz

Well, b4 I answr your question, I want to say smtin. First, did you confirm those things they said bout him? What if they were just mere lies to cover up? If my sister knows the kinda man he's dealing with and still loves him regardless, yes I'll.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Cloud007: 10:24pm On May 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Be like you go reduce your intake to 100g o.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by STORM2(f): 10:29pm On May 27, 2018
nashito:

Well, b4 I answr your question, I want to say smtin. First, did you confirm those things they said bout him? What if they were just mere lies to cover up? If my sister knows the kinda man he's dealing with and still loves him regardless, yes I'll.
You'll let your sister marry a man with three baby Mama's? Continue.....or maybe you think they lied about that one too.
That guy tried to ride of Tiwas back.....she simply refused to be used. For how long should u show your gratitude to someone that's hurting you? The rest of your life? Why? So Naija will call u good wife material?? Lol.... abegi. Let's stop lying to ourselves

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by gforce5: 10:31pm On May 27, 2018
The fallout of Tiwa's marriage shouldn't be a shock to anyone. People need to understand that Tiwa only got married to Teebillz due to age catching up on her and with the intent of having legitimate children. In this part of the world, unmarried women are looked down upon no matter how successful they are. It's societal pressure that led to this. Nothing else.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:32pm On May 27, 2018
STORM2:

Please make sure the woman that makes the mistake of marrying you is aware of all this. Tell her you'll love the children that she will give u more than the woman who gave them to you. Also let her know that you will place your mother above her. I believe whoever the unfortunate lady is deserves to know the truth before getting married to you.
Men like you are the reason people believe marriage is useless.
On the contrary, the woman that I'll get married to will enjoy me more than you enjoy your husband. I'll love her so much beyond words and spoil her BUT it doesn't negate the fact that my mother comes FIRST in order of importance. I believe it is even to her advantage because the kind of mother I have love her in-laws more than her own biological children just the way her own mother in-law loved her more than she loved my father.. Like my grandma, my mother won't interfere in running of my family, she's a Christian that believes in the sanctity of marriage. That said, she comes first.

Meanwhile, some of you ladies are hypocrites. You see nothing wrong with the family lifestyle of British monarchy because they are monarchs. Abeg joor

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:34pm On May 27, 2018
STORM2:

Actually no woman has to accept this bitter pill.....cos it's not the truth. It's of no benefit to a smart woman to agree with this. Why bother when there are men in the world that have sense? Just make sure whoever u marry is aware of your mindset.....nobody can trap me in a loveless marriage.....who has energy to be contesting with your mother? Hian.....
What are you saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by nashito(m): 10:38pm On May 27, 2018
stagger:

You no get sense. Are you even married? And how much of Tiwa and Teebilz do you know on a personal level to come here to talk all this trash, as if you were born and lived with them in the same house all their lives? What gives you the right to make such senseless talk based on what you definitely picked up from gossip blogs?

My conclusion is that you are probably in your 20s and have not seen anything in life. Grow up a little more and experience life. Then come back to write from a more mature point of view.

Thank you, I will not insult you back, I always respect everyone's point of view and I hope you also respect mine. And I am 30 yrs old and have seen and have experiences in life. All the same, you sounded so pained, am sorry my post made you feel bad.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by biggie73(m): 10:48pm On May 27, 2018
Tunji called her a cheerful giver.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 27, 2018
HeyCorleone:

I take it you agree with what the dude wrote.

So the moment you're married to a man who provides and he stops providing, you're on to the next one?

Lol. Lol. Lol.
My dear, if my marriage or rship crashes, i move on with life.

I wont allow society to give me their opinion of how i shd live my life.

And i wont also be wallowing in self pity, i will move on like the man never existed.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Ziggylady(f): 10:52pm On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Sorry Babe, My mothers comes FIRST ahead of my wife in order of importance in my life, it doesn't mean my wife is less human. She will earn her place just as my mom earned her place in my life by being a loving, caring, loving and sacrificial mom. As for my kids, they are my blood and flesh just as I am my parents flesh and blood.

Meanwhile, the occurrence of men paying wives with unfair coin after they help build them is VERY rare. A lot of men appreciate the women that make them (that's why we don't joke with our mothers) and doesn't look down on their less successful wives. But women? Lol One Chance

I won't contest this your claim, opinion is free but facts are sacred.

The day you learn to say the truth the better for you??...how can you open your mouth and say it is rare for find men who do not appreciate their wives after they have helped them??...There are countless instances i know personally so quit saying what you dont know

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 27, 2018
Sparkle777:
T bilz is and will never be innocent in all these. Too much baby mama issues, drugs, accusations,remember how he said Tiwa s mom was a witch or sometyn. I mean, don't bring ur craze near my mama, shogbon? The guy is a bunch of wahala that would have ruined Tiwa. Abeg make he carry im badluck dey go. I ve always known Tiwa bf Tbliz waka come.
As for Tiwas dressings, isn't it part of showbiz? Beyonce wears worse yet we all think its class act. I hope all goes well wit Tiwa. Guys, abeg free her.
Women Supports always women 4 me only a one month old girl is innocent and beyonce respect JZ maybe becos of their history 2gether.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by HeyCorleone(m): 10:54pm On May 27, 2018
desiregold:
My dear, if my marriage or rship crashes, i move on with life.

I wont allow society to give me their opinion of how i shd live my life.

And i wont also be wallowing in self pity, i will move on like the man never existed.

I'm not talking about a crash here.

Say your man lost his job or something and becomes financially incapacitated, and stops providing, you'd leave? Are you serious?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by samsam2019: 10:55pm On May 27, 2018
CorGier:
If I read correctly I heard he was into drugs and was unfaithful to her on numerous occasions too, so let's not act like he was blameless.

Women will always be women - they will never change. You don't change from being the confident high value male she fell in love with to a sissy and expect her affections for you to go unwavered.

There were these short English passages on Ada and Obi we used to read in primary school, most of y'all will remember. Each time Grandpa came visiting, he brought them fruits. Kids love fruits you see. Then this one time Grandpa came home empty-handed and only Obi went to welcome him while his little sister sulked in a corner somewhere. Little Obi would later berate Ada for never liking Grandpa, but liking his fruits. ALL Women are like Ada, they don't love you for you but the feelings you bring.
In other words, a woman's love guarantees nothing. The moment you stop giving her the tingles, then she's on to the next one.

Understanding this fact is the key to never being fazed by what they do, never being stuck in that anger phase of never ending blame games. Rather, in her ever turbulent sea of dysfunctional and crazy behavior, you stand as her one constant, her calming influence.

T. Billz lacked the brass balls to keep a woman like her in check, in his moment(s) of weakness she saw right through him, he was no longer the man she thought he was and that's on him not her.
you're wise
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:03pm On May 27, 2018
Shez a fool
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:08pm On May 27, 2018
Ziggylady:

The day you learn to say the truth the better for you??...how can you open your mouth and say it is rare for find men who do not appreciate their wives after they have helped them??...There are countless instances i know personally so quit saying what you dont know
Where did you get the emboldened from?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Ziggylady(f): 11:14pm On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Where did you get the emboldened from?

I got it from being alive as a human being on earth witnessing how humans behave!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / Offset Replies A Nigerian Begging Him For Money On Twitter / "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.