Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men (60760 Views)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash / Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:39pm On May 27, 2018
No need to tell me sorry I don't know you neither am I your babe.I only stated that you should never put your mother and wife on the same pedestal so as not to create enmity between them and also know that when you marry your responsibility changes(my opinion not forcing it down your throat)I am sure your future wife would be daddy's girl and daddy would come first followed by you(you would also earn your place like daddy did).As for the kids that is on another level.
TonyeBarcanista:

Sorry Babe, My mothers comes FIRST ahead of my wife in order of importance in my life, it doesn't mean my wife is less human. She will earn her place just as my mom earned her place in my life by being a loving, caring, loving and sacrificial mom. As for my kids, they are my blood and flesh just as I am my parents flesh and blood.

Meanwhile, the occurrence of men paying wives with unfair coin after they help build them is VERY rare. A lot of men appreciate the women that make them (that's why we don't joke with our mothers) and doesn't look down on their less successful wives. But women? Lol One Chance

I won't contest this your claim, opinion is free but facts are sacred.
I won't counter you on men paying their wife a small coin we are free to play sentiments on our gender but as for my own experience the men have the bigger share in that area.
I also won't contest your claim because opinion is free facts are sacred.
And like I earlier stated everyone has their version of the truth and this is my own truth and fact.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Sparkle777(f): 9:39pm On May 27, 2018
T bilz is and will never be innocent in all these. Too much baby mama issues, drugs, accusations,remember how he said Tiwa s mom was a witch or sometyn. I mean, don't bring ur craze near my mama, shogbon? The guy is a bunch of wahala that would have ruined Tiwa. Abeg make he carry im badluck dey go. I ve always known Tiwa bf Tbliz waka come.
As for Tiwas dressings, isn't it part of showbiz? Beyonce wears worse yet we all think its class act. I hope all goes well wit Tiwa. Guys, abeg free her.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 27, 2018
I am wondering how Tony elumelu, Femi Otedola, Alaina and so many are still waxing stronger in their marriages despite the “fame”, money and power. Thing is you either attract a soulmate or a hellmate. Marriage can be sweet or hell depending on both parties. OP your points aren’t valid. Most cases you attract your like. Teebliz is non better and there are still loyal women out there.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Xinzu: 9:40pm On May 27, 2018
Nickijoy:
Tiwa our sister grin

That's the remix grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by HeyCorleone(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
You people have completely forgotten that this man was
1) stealing tiwas money/ mishandling her business
2) using cocaine
3)cheating significantly on her
4) not caring for his son
5) publicy shamed her and tried to ruin her reputation
6) got tiwa into serious debt , to the extent that she borrowed money.

Now I’m not saying tiwa is innocent but please stop putting the blame on this woman. They both played their part, and it’s obvious they’re not meant for each other. Let tiwa live her life and focus on her career. Is she supposed to be miserable because her husband is not around? Some of you men are pitiful.

Focus on her career by rolling around town half naaked with a much younger guy? That is your definition of career?

Smh.

I see why some guys just become gay. Some of you females are full of shiit.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2018
salford1:

I was from a Naija's middle class..nothing extra ordinary. I had lows when i left Nigeria as i had no support from home or friends. Apart from school fees/expenses by parents, everything i am today. I built from my sweat.
So how does your case fit into the subject?

Did you support the babe at YOUR expense? Did you sacrifice your own self for her? Gifting her money or assisting her doesn't count IF it wasn't at your own expense.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by encryptjay(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2018
noble2faith:
I cannot marry a lady involved in any of d below profession

- Musicians (secular)
- actresses (honestly, I can't stand watching my wife being smooched all in d name of acting)
- dancers
Even producers no go allow your wife rest. It happens in America then coming to Nigeria that they don't even have ethics, you'll get heart attack grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Safiaa(f): 9:42pm On May 27, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Focus on her career by rolling around town half naaked with a much younger guy? That is your definition of career?

Smh.

I see why some guys just become gay. Some of you females are full of shiit.
Mr man if you want to be gay that is your palava. Go and take Pana for your headache. Rabbish!

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by CloudResident(m): 9:47pm On May 27, 2018
B*tches been b*tching since 1AD.After Christ died, all hell was let lose! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by noble2faith(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2018
encryptjay:

Even producers no go allow your wife rest. It happens in America then coming to Nigeria that they don't even have ethics, you'll get heart attack grin

Honestly my bro. I dey throway salute for dose wey dey marry dem, especially actresses... As in I watch one movie like dat, see how a guy dey press one woman yansh anyhow.. I believe sey d woman go get husband for house
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by HeyCorleone(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
Mr man if you want to be gay that is your palava. Go and take Pana for your headache. Rabbish!

Obviously you're the one talking drugs for another person's headache.

Your attempt to come off as intelligent was a fail.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
No need to tell me sorry I don't know you neither am I your babe.I only stated that you should never put your mother and wife on the same pedestal so as not to create enmity between them and also know that when you marry your responsibility changes(my opinion not forcing it down your throat)I am sure your future wife would be daddy's girl and daddy would come first followed by you(you would also earn your place like daddy did).As for the kids that is on another level.
Ooops You are very funny.

Addressing you "babe" on social media doesn't make you my babe nor does it mean I'm inferring you are my girlfriend. Lols...

If my future wife is to put her parents(father) first I'll be glad she did as long as he doesn't in running my household. The traditional rites and bride price is for a reason tongue, that doesn't mean he's less of a father to her.

I won't counter you on men paying their wife a small coin we are free to play sentiments on our gender but as for my own experience the men have the bigger share in that area.
I also won't contest your claim because opinion is free facts are sacred.
And like I earlier stated everyone has their version of the truth and this is my own truth and fact.
For this, the emboldened stand

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by kapelvej: 9:51pm On May 27, 2018
nashito:
It is evident now that the crash of Tiwa's wedding is somehow as a result of infidelity,trust issues and insecurity. From the recent activities of Tiwa Savage, we can somehow deduce that TeeBliz was right regarding the accusations against Tiwa.

However, the lesson we must all learn from the crash as men are numerous, but let me shorten it;

(1) HELPING A WOMAN TO THE TOP OF HER CAREERS:

I have often wondered why some men refused to let their woman rise to the very top, it is very simple here. When a woman rises to the top, they tend to forget the ladder through which they climbed to the very top, this is not same case with men. A man will always remain very loyal to the that person who showed him the way to the top. Same cannot be said of women. Most times. Putting ourselves in someone's shoes helps, let's assume TeeBliz takes all that shits we were made to believe, but the question that comes to mind is, does it mean Tiwa wasn't aware of his habits before they got married? If it was Tiwa's habit, Do we really think TeeBliz will divorce her for the same reason?
Women are naturally not loyal to men especially when you stop paying the bills.

(2) With the manner in which Tiwa has carried herself lately. I want to ask all men this simple question; regardless of her career, can you marry such a wife? With all those crazy, ripped off, half naked dresses etc Before you answer that, take a deep breath and think first. While dating, we all love this crazy girl who's always sexy and all that, but this is marriage, Men can you really do that? Lesson learn, don't Marry someone who's career is not suitable to your kinda person.

(3) Finally, As a man. DO NOT sacrifice your own career and future ambitions for any Nigerian lady, they are not worth it, they all have short memories. I know they are few good ones out there. But never you ever sacrifice your life for anyone's career. We should all remember Teebliz for what he did and not what we were told. He picked up Tiwa and put her in the pinnacle of her career, what did he get in return? Nothing.

This is a big lesson for all ambitions men out there. I am not saying you should restrict that woman from being who she wants to be. Just don't sacrifice yours for her.
Thank you. Still your boy Nash.
I am guilty of 1 and 3

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by nashito(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2018
F
FortifiedCity:
valid points.

While you're assisting a woman to develop, make sure you are developing too

You are 100% correct
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Pentools(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2018
nashito:
It is evident now that the crash of Tiwa's wedding is somehow as a result of infidelity,trust issues and insecurity. From the recent activities of Tiwa Savage, we can somehow deduce that TeeBliz was right regarding the accusations against Tiwa.

However, the lesson we must all learn from the crash as men are numerous, but let me shorten it;

I have often wondered why some men refused to let their woman rise to the very top, it is very simple here. When a woman rises to the top, they tend to forget the ladder through which they climbed to the very top, this is not same case with men. A man will always remain very loyal to the that person who showed him the way to the top. Same cannot be said of women. Most times. Putting ourselves in someone's shoes helps, let's assume TeeBliz takes all that shits we were made to believe, but the question that comes to mind is, does it mean Tiwa wasn't aware of his habits before they got married? If it was Tiwa's habit, Do we really think TeeBliz will divorce her for the same reason?

(2) With the manner in which Tiwa has carried herself lately. I want to ask all men this simple question; regardless of her career, can you marry such a wife? With all those crazy, ripped off, half naked dresses etc Before you answer that, take a deep breath and think first. While dating, we all love this crazy girl who's always sexy and all that, but this is marriage, Men can you really do that? Lesson learn, don't Marry someone who's career is not suitable to your kinda person.

(3) Finally, As a man. DO NOT sacrifice your own career and future ambitions for any Nigerian lady, they are not worth it, they all have short memories. I know they are few good ones out there. But never you ever sacrifice your life for anyone's career. We should all remember Teebliz for what he did and not what we were told. He picked up Tiwa and put her in the pinnacle of her career, what did he get in return? Nothing.

This is a big lesson for all ambitions men out there. I am not saying you should restrict that woman from being who she wants to be. Just don't sacrifice yours for her.

Alot of lesson to learn from Jay-z n Beyonce...
Dude was so committed to himself, focused on his art while enjoying his life to the fullest hence Queen b was the one running after him, crying fowl about his infidelity.
T-bills became so comfortable all of a sudden with the knowledge of "she's loyal n I'm the manager that made her" forgetting comfortability is best friends with fall-off.
Who doesn't want to identify with success.

Once u have a thing with someone that's famous n a public figure in entertainment sphere never get too comfortable or play cool as per lover boy, rihanna n Chris brown is another case study to learn a thing or two.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by chillychill(f): 9:53pm On May 27, 2018
You are the real MVP... U just spoke my mind man

Tblizz that will collect money for tiwas show he won't tell her he had collected money, dose ones would now be calling tiwas phone claiming they've paid to her manager. She might have fup oo Tblizz lack what it takes to be a good husband too..

CorGier:
If I read correctly I heard he was into drugs and was unfaithful to her on numerous occasions too, so let's not act like he was blameless.

Women will always be women - they will never change. You don't change from being the confident high value male she fell in love with to a sissy and expect her affections for you to go unwavered.

There were these short English passages on Ada and Obi we used to read in primary school, most of y'all will remember. Each time Grandpa came visiting, he brought them fruits. Kids love fruits you see. Then this one time Grandpa came home empty-handed and only Obi went to welcome him while his little sister sulked in a corner somewhere. Little Obi would later berate Ada for never liking Grandpa, but liking his fruits. ALL Women are like Ada, they don't love you for you but the feelings you bring.
In other words, a woman's love guarantees nothing. The moment you stop giving her the tingles, then she's on to the next one.

Understanding this fact is the key to never being fazed by what they do, never being stuck in that anger phase of never ending blame games. Rather, in her ever turbulent sea of dysfunctional and crazy behavior, you stand as her one constant, her calming influence.

T. Billz lacked the brass balls to keep a woman like her in check, in his moment(s) of weakness she saw right through him, he was no longer the man she thought he was and that's on him not her.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by stagger: 9:54pm On May 27, 2018
nashito:

You no get sense. Are you even married? And how much of Tiwa and Teebilz do you know on a personal level to come here to talk all this trash, as if you were born and lived with them in the same house all their lives? What gives you the right to make such senseless talk based on what you definitely picked up from gossip blogs?

My conclusion is that you are probably in your 20s and have not seen anything in life. Grow up a little more and experience life. Then come back to write from a more mature point of view.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by nashito(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2018
luminouz:
Why y'all bothering about earth women n their attitudes/characters baffle me...go galactical mofbvkers....
I got women in d core worlds,Mid-Rim and Outer-rim sectors. Twi'leks, Anunakis and a few Corellians are all a nigga need to enjoy his existence. They ain't gonna give u trouble at all n u understand them better. Once ur joined, telepathy takes care of the rest. No need for all this Terran women BS!!! undecided

When you are younger, handsome and maybe rich too. You always think you have women all figured out and at your grip, but one day, one stranger walks out of no way and make you fall in love the way you never expected and start doing crazy things
Then you will figure out, that women are magical and that they can always have their way.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Safiaa(f): 9:54pm On May 27, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Obviously you're the one talking drugs for another person's headache.

Your attempt to come off as intelligent was a fail.
lool ok
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Safiaa(f): 9:54pm On May 27, 2018
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 27, 2018
E met d wrong person
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Simbrixton(m): 9:56pm On May 27, 2018
If women cannot really handle being wealthier than their husband folorunsho alakija and my cousin husband suppose dan crash
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by henryhemon(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2018
Women are about money let nobody tell you anything else though there are still few good ones. Rule 1 for me is never trust a woman no matter that yen yen shit they talk about I'm different don't be deceived by their sweet talks.
Kind of women never to trust ....they ones that want celebrity lifestyle.....they will go to any length to attain that status, they ones with that story lines .....they re all my friends,once I noticed you keep alot of male friends n claim all of them are friends, never going to trust you and they ones that are always online.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by henryhemon(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2018
nashito:

When you are younger, handsome and maybe rich too. You always think you have women all figured out and at your grip, but one day, one stranger walks out of no way and make you fall in love the way you never expected and start doing crazy things
Then you will figure out, that women are magical and that they can always have their way.

All women who are worth it, then I will let her have her way cuz I'm sure of her intention.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by fanedrive(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2018
"Women are naturally not loyal to men especially when you stop paying the bills". Word!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:01pm On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Ooops You are very funny.

Addressing you "babe" on social media doesn't make you my babe nor does it mean I'm inferring you are my girlfriend. Lols...

If my future wife is to put her parents(father) first I'll be glad she did as long as he doesn't in running my household. The traditional rites and bride price is for a reason tongue, that doesn't mean he's less of a father to her.

For this, the emboldened stand
Same applies to your mother(she should not run your affairs or try to play the role of your wife or make you work in her interest over that of your wife)my opinion. The so called traditional whatever does not mean you bought your wife or you are better than her to treat her as a second fiddle(not my business).Something tells me you would not be glad with it but let me mind my business.
Anyway you seem chauvinistic and a bit primitive(your life).

As for the babe part I get that but I don't like it(incase of next time).
Good night.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 27, 2018
People will condemn him just becos she is a pretty lady daht life.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Kendrick80(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Be like you go reduce your intake to 100g o.
Savage

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by nashito(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2018
safarigirl:
Chai!

See as you write wedding crash. What was wrong with using "marriage"?

Lol
Even the English men make mistakes too. I was a little overwhelmed I guess. Correction noted though
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by salford1: 10:04pm On May 27, 2018
majekdom2:
I am wondering how Tony elumelu, Femi Otedola, Alaina and so many are still waxing stronger in their marriages despite the “fame”, money and power. Thing is you either attract a soulmate or a hellmate. Marriage can be sweet or hell depending on both parties. OP your points aren’t valid. Most cases you attract your like. Teebliz is non better and there are still loyal women out there.
Thank you my brother. If Tiwa met someone like tbillz and went ahead to date and marry him, i can only imagine the kind of click they roll with. I guess show biz click where promiscuity, drugs, and the likes are a norm.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by salford1: 10:09pm On May 27, 2018
Simbrixton:
If women cannot really handle being wealthier than their husband folorunsho alakija and my cousin husband suppose dan crash
It's not the women but the men that are feeling insecure or scared of a richer or more succesful woman.

Atleast according to what the op put up.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by kesflex(m): 10:11pm On May 27, 2018
i pity some men once dey ve heart break frm a lady dey tend to go out dere to get drunk or commit suicide dats is d real definition of stupidity nd pipo of such need medical examination.in a nut shell, d beauty of a woman can only keep her but d character of a woman can make her stay.a woman who is beautiful nd sexy but lacks d neccesities requird of a woman is as same as a mouth dat is highly malodorous.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day / Tonto Dikeh Destroyed Churchill's $20,000 Property In Ghana & Was Arrested / DonJazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's Birthday: If Only The World Can Know You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.