Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men (60767 Views)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash / Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:18pm On May 27, 2018
Ziggylady:

I got it from being alive as a human being on earth witnesses how humans behave!!!!
Stop smoking that thing my love please... lol

Well, I never made that comment that you base your opinion on.

Hope I'm free?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by luminouz(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2018
nashito:

When you are younger, handsome and maybe rich too. You always think you have women all figured out and at your grip, but one day, one stranger walks out of no way and make you fall in love the way you never expected and start doing crazy things
Then you will figure out, that women are magical and that they can always have their way.

Lol...I'm Alien!!!!
I'm d magical one here bro!!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by luminouz(m): 11:22pm On May 27, 2018
Cloud007:
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy control experiment
Lol... grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 27, 2018
Nobodies posting bull crap about things they know nothing about online. Moronic thread.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Xavier5(m): 11:40pm On May 27, 2018
nashito:
It is evident now that the crash of Tiwa's wedding is somehow as a result of infidelity,trust issues and insecurity. From the recent activities of Tiwa Savage, we can somehow deduce that TeeBliz was right regarding the accusations against Tiwa.

However, the lesson we must all learn from the crash as men are numerous, but let me shorten it;

(1) HELPING A WOMAN TO THE TOP OF HER CAREERS:

I have often wondered why some men refused to let their woman rise to the very top, it is very simple here. When a woman rises to the top, they tend to forget the ladder through which they climbed to the very top, this is not same case with men. A man will always remain very loyal to the that person who showed him the way to the top. Same cannot be said of women. Most times. Putting ourselves in someone's shoes helps, let's assume TeeBliz takes all that shits we were made to believe, but the question that comes to mind is, does it mean Tiwa wasn't aware of his habits before they got married? If it was Tiwa's habit, Do we really think TeeBliz will divorce her for the same reason?
Women are naturally not loyal to men especially when you stop paying the bills.

Not remembering who helped you to the top thus treating them as trash is not a gender thing, rather it is an individual thing irrespective of gender or sex.

I oppose you where you said women don't remember and respect those that took them to the top or they don't respect their husbands when they are more successful. That's a lie and stereotype. Fine some women are guilty of that likewise some men also. There are women that respects and remember those that took them to the top and also respect, love, care and submit to their husbands when they become or are more successful (i am a living witness to that) likewise some men also.
As I said earlier, it is not a gender thing but an individual thing.

nashito:
(2) With the manner in which Tiwa has carried herself lately. I want to ask all men this simple question; regardless of her career, can you marry such a wife? With all those crazy, ripped off, half naked dresses etc Before you answer that, take a deep breath and think first. While dating, we all love this crazy girl who's always sexy and all that, but this is marriage, Men can you really do that? Lesson learn, don't Marry someone who's career is not suitable to your kinda person.

No, I can't marry such a person. Common, I'm a decent man and I will love to get married to a decent (in appearance, dressing, physique, character and skills) beautiful lady just like me and not an indecent one.

If I'm to get married to such a person, we will have to come to an agreement that she will be Decent (in appearance, dressing, physique, character and skills). If she agrees to it, then we tie the knot otherwise to your tent oh Israel.

nashito:
(3) Finally, As a man. DO NOT sacrifice your own career and future ambitions for any Nigerian lady, they are not worth it, they all have short memories. I know they are few good ones out there. But never you ever sacrifice your life for anyone's career. We should all remember Teebliz for what he did and not what we were told. He picked up Tiwa and put her in the pinnacle of her career, what did he get in return? Nothing.

This is a big lesson for all ambitions men out there. I am not saying you should restrict that woman from being who she wants to be. Just don't sacrifice yours for her.
Thank you. Still your boy Nash.

Wrong, stop being mysoginistic.
The statement "Never give up or sacrifice your dreams for any woman" is Wrong rather it should be "Never give up or sacrifice your dreams for any human whether male or female" because they aren't worth it and also they can't be trusted to be appreciative and acknowledgetive of your sacrifice. Humans are unstable soul. The change like Chameleon.
If you are to do it, do it at your own peril because they may not remember, acknowledge or appreciate it. Some may actually.

#XAVIER.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by oloriTj: 12:35am On May 28, 2018
if it was a woman that wrote this she would have been tagged as a feminist...

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by efemena5050(m): 12:50am On May 28, 2018
luminouz:
Why y'all bothering about earth women n their attitudes/characters baffle me...go galactical mofbvkers....
I got women in d core worlds,Mid-Rim and Outer-rim sectors. Twi'leks, Anunakis and a few Corellians are all a nigga need to enjoy his existence. They ain't gonna give u trouble at all n u understand them better. Once ur joined, telepathy takes care of the rest. No need for all this Terran women BS!!! undecided
purple goat
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by hasyak(m): 1:04am On May 28, 2018
It beats my thoughts when guys start hating women for whom they are, don't you guys have mothers? Sisters? female Relation that are nice?

Guys you just need to appreciate them the way God created them. When you say they are that, are you better?

We are all product of our environment, just like the case of leadership, even if we change the leadership of this country 200%, the level of change will be minimal, why? Because we are a product of a environment.

Infact guy are the issue, we tend to think for ladies and expecting them to reason alike, and its not so so.

Check and find out where your problem lays, certainly not with the ladies..

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Daboomb: 1:20am On May 28, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Men and women view success differently. When a man becomes more successful, He wants to spoil his wife more. When a woman becomes more successful, well you know the rest.

'The rest' is: she wants to find another nigga to use as the next ladder! grin grin

The good thing in all these is that the younger Nigerian generation, except for a few 'maggas', are beginng to open their eyes and realize the TRUE nature of women!

Women are the most 'naturally treacherous' thing that God created!
But God was also the one who 'inplanted the love for them', in a man's heart.

Who l go blame? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Daboomb: 1:22am On May 28, 2018
Tunechiami:
Nobodies posting bull crap about things they know nothing about online. Moronic thread.

Touche!

The Yorubas call it 'Aiyekooto'.

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by 2016v2017: 1:38am On May 28, 2018
nashito:
It is evident now that the crash of Tiwa's wedding is somehow as a result of infidelity,trust issues and insecurity. From the recent activities of Tiwa Savage, we can somehow deduce that TeeBliz was right regarding the accusations against Tiwa.

However, the lesson we must all learn from the crash as men are numerous, but let me shorten it;

I have often wondered why some men refused to let their woman rise to the very top, it is very simple here. When a woman rises to the top, they tend to forget the ladder through which they climbed to the very top, this is not same case with men. A man will always remain very loyal to the that person who showed him the way to the top. Same cannot be said of women. Most times. Putting ourselves in someone's shoes helps, let's assume TeeBliz takes all that shits we were made to believe, but the question that comes to mind is, does it mean Tiwa wasn't aware of his habits before they got married? If it was Tiwa's habit, Do we really think TeeBliz will divorce her for the same reason?

(2) With the manner in which Tiwa has carried herself lately. I want to ask all men this simple question; regardless of her career, can you marry such a wife? With all those crazy, ripped off, half naked dresses etc Before you answer that, take a deep breath and think first. While dating, we all love this crazy girl who's always sexy and all that, but this is marriage, Men can you really do that? Lesson learn, don't Marry someone who's career is not suitable to your kinda person.

(3) Finally, As a man. DO NOT sacrifice your own career and future ambitions for any Nigerian lady, they are not worth it, they all have short memories. I know they are few good ones out there. But never you ever sacrifice your life for anyone's career. We should all remember Teebliz for what he did and not what we were told. He picked up Tiwa and put her in the pinnacle of her career, what did he get in return? Nothing.

This is a big lesson for all ambitions men out there. I am not saying you should restrict that woman from being who she wants to be. Just don't sacrifice yours for her.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Daboomb: 1:43am On May 28, 2018
salford1:
It's naija mentallity. Wired from birth. Lol My wife has an higher earning power than I am and we are perfect..

Come and see another Tblitz in the making o! grin grin

Back then when things was going good, these were the exact same words of Tunji Balogun.
Your eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by encryptjay(m): 2:43am On May 28, 2018
noble2faith:

Honestly my bro. I dey throway salute for dose wey dey marry dem, especially actresses... As in I watch one movie like dat, see how a guy dey press one woman yansh anyhow.. I believe sey d woman go get husband for house
Chai, in Jah we trust.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 3:24am On May 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Nice one!

The only woman that is worth sacrificing for is one's mother.

Meanwhile, Tbliz made mistake by assuming that Tiwa, being his wife and one that benefited from him, would return favor when she reaches the top (Many mistake men make).

If we (men) have to assist women we should do it WITHOUT any expectations from them in return because that will be utter disappointment. Most importantly, we should build ourselves FIRST before any lady.

I guess you have all decided to leave out the part where he cheated on her a lot, and was busy incurring numerous debt for her to pay?

He was a druggie that used her money to sustain his habit, and you wonder why the marriage scattered.

I guess she’s a slut because she doesn’t actually need him to survive, and the fact that she doesn’t fit into the regular scorned woman narrative is what many of you men commenting here can’t take.

If you like cheat on your women, maintain disgusting habits, and see if they won’t leave. Except of course, the hungry ones that need you for sustenance.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by tejiri4(m): 4:30am On May 28, 2018
Women are confused set of homo sapiens, they dont know what they want most times, n tiwa is a slut, d lesson is celebrity are neva wife materials 98% of dem. I dont even like her music self. Throwing herself on wizkid at her age.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 5:36am On May 28, 2018
The NONSENSE ex is to blame.

Tiwa is a good girl gone bad cos of the randy, irresponsible ex.

Please no one should quote me, go argue with edible catering.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by zubzey: 5:36am On May 28, 2018
THIS IS WHY I HATE NIGERIAN WOMEN, I HATE THE WITH PASSION TO THE POINT OF KILLING THE ALL.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by AreaFada2: 6:16am On May 28, 2018
OP made some salient points but he didn't consider the cultural and socio-economic milieu that provide a fertile ground for the way our women behave.

Despite all the Mills & Boon and Telemundo love stories we have consumed in recent decades, we remain Africans. Living largely in Africa ( some now in diaspora). Africa is a place with a precarious socio-economic environment. Therefore survival is the first rule. Lately appearing to be wealthy has been added.

Since time immemorial in Africa, women always wanted a man who can provide for his family even in lean times. While the woman supports him, be it in his farm, orchard or fishing, etc. The man is the MAIN provider.

The very second that role is reversed and she becomes the provider and the man her cheerleader, there's bound to be trouble in Paradise. Only very few women can be main provider without being disrespectful or showing attitude.

It is irrelevant whether you used your money to first set up her business for her, used your cabbie or janitor hard earned money to send her to nursing school in America or however you contributed to her success. If you ever remind her how you laboured to sponsor her, she'll accuse you of being jealous of her success or insecure.

In the eyes of most women, your ability to provide is what makes you a man. Otherwise you're basically "impotent". cheesy grin

For Tiwa, Tbillz lost respect when he began to depend on her or not providing. Not even her good income could change that. Her hubby's contribution to her career rise is irrelevant. Most women are used to things being done for them, so long they open their legs for you once, they consider their debt already repaid.

As a celeb Tiwa was always going to frequently meet economically successful men. Success makes men sexy. Nothing else.

In a way you cannot really blame women. It is the prevailing culture. In the same way women will tolerate their men having many women as long as he's rich and generous. cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by delishpot: 6:19am On May 28, 2018
nashito:

Very foolish post. But the woman is expected to sacrifice her own for you ba? If we judge by what people do then no woman would allow her husband progress in life because we have heard of a million and one cases where the men turn around and neglect the woman that stood by them to run after other women and even marry more wives ontop. All these wicked posts you peanut sized brain boys make just irritate me because I have daughters and I hope no worthless idiot who can not prove his own holliness will come looking for perfection from them. Have you asked the man tbe role he also played in the breakdown of his marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Sierusvirus(m): 6:21am On May 28, 2018
nashito:

So on point.
I hope sense will fall on men
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by sapeleboi(m): 6:26am On May 28, 2018
finally ,they let the cat out from the bag
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by 4dor: 6:56am On May 28, 2018
salford1:
Here we go again. Is it the same tbillz with 3 previous babymamas or another tbillz

I remember tbillz blaming his father and upbringing for his failed relationships and marriage. No need presenting tbillz as a saint to us.

Also i have never heard of tbillz until she started dating tiwa, but i have heard of tiwa right from when she contested for x-factor back in the UK and wrote songs/backed up for American R&B singers.

So who is actually helping who...

It's funny how your third paragraph buttresses a major point by the OP. You and I will agree Tiwa became a household name after kelekele love. How did Kelekele love happen? That's where the answer to your question starts.

Btw I'm not saying Tbillz is a Saint o.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by 4dor: 7:04am On May 28, 2018
trapQ:
You can't sacrifice a career that you never had. Tbillz never had a career to start with.

Yeah! 323 that first gave Tiwa a record deal is owned by Buhari.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Mustay(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2018
When you help someone with the expectation of payback, that's not help, that's a loan with compound interest. It's amazing how people are saying A helped B and B messed up. Like someone posted, unless you're privy to the private affairs of couples, all these observations are just roadside talk but what is of concern to me is this. You help people out of freewill. You help those you love because you love them. They may mess up and that will hurt you but it can never remove the love you have or had for them.

People are in marriages to improve themselves so stop this blackmail card of reward expectations. Sometimes, being away from that person is even because you love them more as your continuous stay with such person will contaminate you. That's when there are two negative sides. You can't have any spark.

Whatever the case is, let's remember that YOLO. Don't tie your love or happiness to anyone as a means of existence. Love freely and save your conscience from any hurt. Should that other party mess up, at least you're sure your days are not cold without him or her.

Decode the message.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by dealslip(f): 7:07am On May 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

My Dear, my love and respect for the most important woman in my life (my mother) will never make me to be unfair to women. That said, the TRUTH must be said.

Women change when they perceive themselves to be more successful than their husbands/boyfriends. They misbehave a lot irrespective of the contributions the men made in their lives. It is suicidal for a husband to support build his wife without improving himself. It is best he spend the money on beer and pepper soup...

This doesn't mean one shouldn't assist his woman to be successful BUT he must build himself FIRST and make sure he support himself to stay higher...
You are bigger than this, you shouldn't generalize. Qualifying your statement with words like some or many women will be more appropriate instead of saying Women. It is like saying all men are cheats doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by dealslip(f): 7:18am On May 28, 2018
delishpot:

Very foolish post. But the woman is expecyed tk sacrifice her own for you ba? If we judge by what people do then no woman would allow her husband progress in life because we have heard of a million and one cases where the men turn around and neglect the woman that stood by them to run after other women and even marry more wives ontop. All these wicked posts you peanut sized brain boys make just irritate me because I have daughters and I hope no worthless idiot who can not prove his own holliness will come looking for perfection from them. Have you asked the man tbe role he also played in the breakdown of his marriage?
You have said it all. I grieve in my heart when I read what this little boys write. Most of them have a dead mindset about women already. I wonder what marriage in the next generation will be like. The words they use on women are ridiculous, LovePeddler, Olosho, feminist all this because a woman is rich, successful or took a decision about her own life. They are so blind to their own fault and wrong upbringing and mindset.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by CeeKay17: 7:31am On May 28, 2018
salford1:
Here we go again. Is it the same tbillz with 3 previous babymamas or another tbillz

I remember tbillz blaming his father and upbringing for his failed relationships and marriage. No need presenting tbillz as a saint to us.

Also i have never heard of tbillz until she started dating tiwa, but i have heard of tiwa right from when she contested for x-factor back in the UK and wrote songs/backed up for American R&B singers.

So who is actually helping who...
Tbillz has always been her manager from day 1.
How can you say he has 3 babymamas when you yourself just posted that he was married before? Abi having children from a previous marriage is now the same thing as babymama?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by delishpot: 7:31am On May 28, 2018
dealslip:

You have said it all. I grieve in my heart when I read what this little boys write. Most of them have a dead mindset about women already. I wonder what marriage in the next generation will be like. The words they use on women are ridiculous, LovePeddler, Olosho, feminist all this because a woman is rich, successful or took a decision about her own life. They are so blind to their own fault and wrong upbringing and mindset.

I tell you. May such men meet women that will dal with them fire for fire. A woman that out of fear that they may reject her when they hit it big ignore their need for support and companionship unless they repent.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by delishpot: 7:36am On May 28, 2018
Daboomb:

Come and see another Tblitz in the making o! grin grin

Back then when things was going good, these were the exact same words of Tunji Balogun.
Your eyes go clear.

Stop cursing him just because you hate women. His eyes will only see beauty and joy. You hatter of progress.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by CeeKay17: 7:40am On May 28, 2018
AreaFada2:
OP made some salient points but he didn't consider the cultural and socio-economic milieu that provide a fertile ground for the way our women behave.

Despite all the Mills & Boon and Telemundo love stories we have consumed in recent decades, we remain Africans. Living largely in Africa ( some now in diaspora). Africa is a place with a precarious socio-economic environment. Therefore survival is the first rule. Lately appearing to be wealthy has been added.

Since time immemorial in Africa, women always wanted a man who can provide for his family even in lean times. While the woman supports him, be in in his farm, orchard or fishing, etc. The man is the MAIN provider.

The very second that role is reversed and she becomes the provider and the man her cheerleader, there's bound to be trouble in Paradise. Only very few women can be main provider without being disrespectful or showing attitude.

It is irrelevant whether you used your money to first set up her business for her, used your cabbie or janitor hard earned money to send her to nursing school in America or however you contributed to her success. If you ever remind her how you laboured to sponsor her, she'll accuse you of being jealous of her success or insecure.

In the eyes of most women, your ability to provide is what makes you a man. Otherwise you're basically "impotent". cheesy grin

For Tiwa, Tbillz lost respect when he began to depend on her or not providing. Not even her good income could change that. Her hubby's contribution to her career rise is irrelevant. Most women are used to things being done for them, so long they open their legs for you once, they consider their debt already repaid.

As a celeb Tiwa was always going to frequently meet economically successful men. Success makes men sexy. Nothing else.

In a way you cannot really blame women. It is the prevailing culture. In the same way women will tolerate their men having many women as long as he's rich and generous. cheesy grin
So much sense in one post. This is easily the best comment I've read on NL in a long time.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by CeeKay17: 7:49am On May 28, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:

I guess you have all decided to leave out the part where he cheated on her a lot, and was busy incurring numerous debt for her to pay?

He was a druggie that used her money to sustain his habit, and you wonder why the marriage scattered.

I guess she’s a slut because she doesn’t actually need him to survive, and the fact that she doesn’t fit into the regular scorned woman narrative is what many of you men commenting here can’t take.

If you like cheat on your women, maintain disgusting habits, and see if they won’t leave. Except of course, the hungry ones that need you for sustenance.
You can get away with cheating as far as you're rich (ask Davido).
You can't get away with being broke and depending on your woman. Everything you do or say will start to irritate her once you become dependent on her.
She dated Tbilz for a long time before marriage, you can't tell me she didn't know he was into drugs before.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by STORM2(f): 7:53am On May 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

On the contrary, the woman that I'll get married to will enjoy me more than you enjoy your husband. I'll love her so much beyond words and spoil her BUT it doesn't negate the fact that my mother comes FIRST in order of importance. I believe it is even to her advantage because the kind of mother I have love her in-laws more than her own biological children just the way her own mother in-law loved her more than she loved my father.. Like my grandma, my mother won't interfere in running of my family, she's a Christian that believes in the sanctity of marriage. That said, she comes first.

Meanwhile, some of you ladies her hypocrites. You see nothing wrong with the family lifestyle of British monarchy because they are monarchs. Abeg joor
If you truly believe that dragging an unsuspecting woman into your idea of marriage is to her benefit....then you're deluded.
Your wife will regret meeting you. No hard feelings I'm just letting you know early.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 / Davido Shocked To See Daddy Freeze Hanging Out With Pastor Tobi / Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.