Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men (60775 Views)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash / Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by luminouz(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2018
ndy87:

grin
Keep shining Dem teeth..u hear....iffa catch u eh!!!! wink
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by rastaLivity: 8:53pm On May 27, 2018
madgoat:

With this mindset of yours, it shows you are suffering from inferiority complex grin
You will most likely end up with a pepper seller as a wife grin
so pepper sellers aren't humans? mehn you gat no point to share

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by chris31(m): 8:53pm On May 27, 2018
Women!!! The only woman i can sacrifice for is my mom
Naija women will love u coz of what ur providing at the moment
That's more reason i like to disguise myself to women
And u think u have sense pass Mikel Obi for not marrying Naija girl

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:54pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=harizonal123 post=67937644]Finally Teebliz has been vindicated with this picture of Tiwa the Savage showing an audience of ten thousand plus her black dirty yansh

I understand that you are pissed right now but still talk true, Tiwa's yansh is not black and dirty

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 27, 2018
luminouz:

Keep shining Dem teeth..u hear....iffa catch u eh!!!! wink

Kuskus. U know my love for you is bae.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by otipoju(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2018
luminouz:

Good that u took care of ur family..
Well....u can still reap the fruits of what u did for her!!! Only time will tell

Brother, I have and I am reaping the fruits 100 times over. I can't detail it here but Karma is indeed real.

I just have to develop my career in the next 3 years and put it on a solid footing.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Paul112(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2018
Her name (savage) says it all, a jezeberic life style, at 38 she has not gotten sense at all, allowing small boy to call her babe on stage, kai tiwa u fall my hand, just look at d indecent way she dressed for d concert, she for kuku wear ordinary pant make we know say wizkid do give her igbo smoke small, nonsense girl

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by edimolu(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2018
pedrilo:
dnt mind dat unintelligent man
on the contrary, he is, his write was great, i just don't agree with his opinion is all

When people's opinion differ from ours, we should rather question them why it is so rather than throw tantrums!!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by onatisi(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2018
nashito:
It is evident now that the crash of Tiwa's wedding is somehow as a result of infidelity,trust issues and insecurity. From the recent activities of Tiwa Savage, we can somehow deduce that TeeBliz was right regarding the accusations against Tiwa.

However, the lesson we must all learn from the crash as men are numerous, but let me shorten it;

(1) HELPING A WOMAN TO THE TOP OF HER CAREERS:

I have often wondered why some men refused to let their woman rise to the very top, it is very simple here. When a woman rises to the top, they tend to forget the ladder through which they climbed to the very top, this is not same case with men. A man will always remain very loyal to the that person who showed him the way to the top. Same cannot be said of women. Most times. Putting ourselves in someone's shoes helps, let's assume TeeBliz takes all that shits we were made to believe, but the question that comes to mind is, does it mean Tiwa wasn't aware of his habits before they got married? If it was Tiwa's habit, Do we really think TeeBliz will divorce her for the same reason?
Women are naturally not loyal to men especially when you stop paying the bills.

(2) With the manner in which Tiwa has carried herself lately. I want to ask all men this simple question; regardless of her career, can you marry such a wife? With all those crazy, ripped off, half naked dresses etc Before you answer that, take a deep breath and think first. While dating, we all love this crazy girl who's always sexy and all that, but this is marriage, Men can you really do that? Lesson learn, don't Marry someone who's career is not suitable to your kinda person.

(3) Finally, As a man. DO NOT sacrifice your own career and future ambitions for any Nigerian lady, they are not worth it, they all have short memories. I know they are few good ones out there. But never you ever sacrifice your life for anyone's career. We should all remember Teebliz for what he did and not what we were told. He picked up Tiwa and put her in the pinnacle of her career, what did he get in return? Nothing.

This is a big lesson for all ambitions men out there. I am not saying you should restrict that woman from being who she wants to be. Just don't sacrifice yours for her.
Thank you. Still your boy Nash.
the bolded is true , i shake my head in pity when i hear men saying that they sacrificed theeir ambition just because of their wives or vice versa . the honest truth is that noone will be blamed except you , if you sacrifice you life goals and ambition because of another person .
To be fair on tiwa , tiwa wasnt tunji problem , tunji was and is his own worst enemy . many smart men would have used tiwa name and fame to upgrade their own lives , but instead tunji decided to be following women all about . he forgot his own goals and ambition BUT TIWA NEVER LOST FOCUS OF HER OWN GOALS , AND SHE IS MEETING THEM

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by StarUp: 8:58pm On May 27, 2018
Op, you are neither right nor wrong with your analogy...Tiwa and Teebillz's case was just an unfortunate incident because it looks like Teebillz was not "doing her well", he instead was focusing on carving his beard well instead...when she saw who could do her well, she jumped boat.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by babzo(m): 8:59pm On May 27, 2018
luminouz:
Why y'all bothering about earth women n their attitudes/characters baffle me...go galactical mofbvkers....
I got women in d core worlds,Mid-Rim and Outer-rim sectors. Twi'leks, Anunakis and a few Corellians are all a nigga need to enjoy his existence. They ain't gonna give u trouble at all n u understand them better. Once ur joined, telepathy takes care of the rest. No need for all this Terran women BS!!! undecided

Bros, are you ok?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by luminouz(m): 8:59pm On May 27, 2018
babzo:

Bros, are you ok?
Grandpa...are u grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by luminouz(m): 9:00pm On May 27, 2018
otipoju:

Brother, I have and I am reaping the fruits 100 times over. I can't detail it here but Karma is indeed real.

I just have to develop my career in the next 3 years and put it on a solid footing.
Nice to hear!
One love bro!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 27, 2018
pocohantas:

All in your head.

the man knows his star wars wink

though there is no terra [earth] in star wars

luminouz:

Lol.....u always take things too serious here! grin
Those species I mentioned exist by d way....so do the sectors I mentioned!
The rest is just me... clowning around..

Hope ur good Sha!

if you're looking for intergalactic booty - go for the mass effect asaris wink

thank me later

live long and prosper

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:01pm On May 27, 2018
Seriously you are generalizing and this comment has a chauvinistic undertone.I am sure if it was a lady that typed this it won't sit down well with you.
Anyway your comments are not suprising.
TonyeBarcanista:
God save the guys that put their women above themselves and make them the center of their world.

In fact, it is better you spend money on beer with your friends than raise a woman to a height above yours. They aren't conditioned to manage success when their partners are less successful unlike we men.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Gruvychuky(f): 9:02pm On May 27, 2018
Gender is not the issue. Someone who is bad is bad. Some men will still do same, stop being bias
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Raypawer(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2018
the 3rd point..

nashito:
It is evident now that the crash of Tiwa's wedding is somehow as a result of infidelity,trust issues and insecurity. From the recent activities of Tiwa Savage, we can somehow deduce that TeeBliz was right regarding the accusations against Tiwa.

However, the lesson we must all learn from the crash as men are numerous, but let me shorten it;

(3) Finally, As a man. DO NOT sacrifice your own career and future ambitions for any Nigerian lady, they are not worth it, they all have short memories. I know they are few good ones out there. But never you ever sacrifice your life for anyone's career. We should all remember Teebliz for what he did and not what we were told. He picked up Tiwa and put her in the pinnacle of her career, what did he get in return? Nothing.

This is a big lesson for all ambitions men out there. I am not saying you should restrict that woman from being who she wants to be. Just don't sacrifice yours for her.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by luminouz(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2018
ndy87:

Kuskus. U know my love for you is bae.

*Grins like a Hot giraffe*

Me too darling..me too
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Toks2008(m): 9:04pm On May 27, 2018
One question I would love to ask Tiwa..."will she be proud to show her son these pics of mad dressing in the future?"

We have world class celebrities who are also females and they don't have to dress like junkies to prove to anyone they are what they are.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by edogu(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2018
nashito:

I have often wondered why some men refused to let their woman rise to the very top, it is very simple here. When a woman rises to the top, they tend to forget the ladder through which they climbed to the very top, this is not same case with men. A man will always remain very loyal to the that person who showed him the way to the top. Same cannot be said of women. Most times. Putting ourselves in someone's shoes helps, let's assume TeeBliz takes all that shits we were made to believe, but the question that comes to mind is, does it mean Tiwa wasn't aware of his habits before they got married? If it was Tiwa's habit, Do we really think TeeBliz will divorce her for the same reason?

(2) With the manner in which Tiwa has carried herself lately. I want to ask all men this simple question; regardless of her career, can you marry such a wife? With all those crazy, ripped off, half naked dresses etc Before you answer that, take a deep breath and think first. While dating, we all love this crazy girl who's always sexy and all that, but this is marriage, Men can you really do that? Lesson learn, don't Marry someone who's career is not suitable to your kinda person.

When you marry right, you won't experience all these issues. I have seen men who empowered their wife yet they didn't get disappointed by the women they choosed to marry. I have also seen men who empowered their fellow men yet they got disappointed ( This instance is peculiar to Nigerian politicans). My point? When you do your assignment very well, you won't be disappointed. Again, like you pointed earlier, while it's good to empower your wife, make sure you empower yourself too. It should'nt be a one sided affair. Perhaps, Tiwa's former husband allowed himself to be overshadowed by his ex success. My 2cent!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Benekruku(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2018
[s]
nashito:

[/s]

Why are you taking Tramadol for another woman's headache
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by onatisi(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2018
the major lesson i can see is that one should never lose focus of his ambition and goals in life no matter how comfortable one becomes . always look at those above you and aspire to be like them , never feel contented because you are above some people.
tiwa set her goals high and categorically said it that he r career comes first , she wants to reach the highest pinnacle and God is helping her , tunji forgot his own goals when he got comfortable and messed up real bad .
DONT LOSE FOCUS OF YOUR TARGET, NOONE WILL BE BLAMED EXCEPT YOU .

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by luminouz(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2018
My broda from another mother!!! cheesy
Say no more on Dem booties....I'm on d next hyperdrive-enabled starship! cool

Cc oyb
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by harizonal123(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=67938240][/quote]

In case you need glasses to view that pix, u don't need it on this one

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by salford1: 9:06pm On May 27, 2018
onatisi:

the bolded is true , i shake my head in pity when i hear men saying that they sacrificed theeir ambition just because of their wives or vice versa . the honest truth is that noone will be blamed except you , if you sacrifice you life goals and ambition because of another person .
To be fair on tiwa , tiwa wasnt tunji problem , tunji was and is his own worst enemy . many smart men would have used tiwa name and fame to upgrade their own lives , but instead tunji decided to be following women all about . he forgot his own goals and ambition[b] BUT TIWA NEVER LOST FOCUS OF HER OWN GOALS , AND SHE IS MEETING THEM [/b]
Failures would always look for excuse to blame others for their misfortune. Tiwa was well known in the music industry before tbillz, the americana returned to naija. I am kind of confused when the op mentioned tbillz sacrificing her career for tiwa.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Safiaa(f): 9:07pm On May 27, 2018
You people have completely forgotten that this man was
1) stealing tiwas money/ mishandling her business
2) using cocaine
3)cheating significantly on her
4) not caring for his son
5) publicy shamed her and tried to ruin her reputation
6) got tiwa into serious debt , to the extent that she borrowed money.

Now I’m not saying tiwa is innocent but please stop putting the blame on this woman. They both played their part, and it’s obvious they’re not meant for each other. Let tiwa live her life and focus on her career. Is she supposed to be miserable because her husband is not around? Some of you men are pitiful.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by bellotaofeek: 9:07pm On May 27, 2018
You hit it hard NASh You shall not run mad. Lesson for all

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 27, 2018
tiwa savage and wizkid are having sex.. believe otherwise at your own peril..
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by luminouz(m): 9:09pm On May 27, 2018
harizonal123:

In case you need glasses to view that pix, u don't need it on this one
Damn....I see something....I no fit talk am sha
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
God save the guys that put their women above themselves and make them the center of their world.

In fact, it is better you spend money on beer with your friends than raise a woman to a height above yours. They aren't conditioned to manage success when their partners are less successful unlike we men.
You are right again bro.

A woman wants a guy they can adore, someone successful and someone they can look up to and say "I am proud of u" not someone that no longer has hands in their day to day activities even though he was pivotal at the initial stage.

Considering the fact that most of them these says are becoming materialistic.

No offense to the humble women out there.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by sunjai(f): 9:09pm On May 27, 2018
tiwa and teebliz were never really in love. it was all infatuation from the beginning.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 27, 2018
nashito:

This post is rather shallow and from a shallow minded human.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / Offset Replies A Nigerian Begging Him For Money On Twitter / "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.