Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! (9970 Views)

I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. / Beautiful Lady Seen Grinding And Rocking Her Yansh On A Man With Potbelly(video) / "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Pusyiter(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2018
For our beautify moms, it is understandable. But guys and girls are most guilty of this.
SoapQueen:

What on God's green earth is "dietetic hygiene " in this context ?

I think some people are beginning to forget that it isn't important to always speak on issues they know absolutely nothing about.

Save for our beautiful moms out there who have birthed babies, some of you men are the ones with Basin bellies.
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Pusyiter(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2018
I no get her time bros. She just want to make news
igetjoyfromthis:

shocked shocked Haba bros take it easy on her biko.

This is just too much grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by BossLaifay(f): 3:15pm On May 28, 2018
nwanneni:
stupid bitch!I have been observing this gutter queen for quite sometime.i can tell you are ugly,broke and frustrated.dont put it on anyone here cos it ain't our fault.go ask your creator why you had to be this miserable and smelly.enjoy your mushin or wherever you crawled out from.smello wink
Who is this one? You expect me to respond to you too? Nah. I'd pass.
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 28, 2018
BossLaifay:
Who is this one? You expect me to respond to you too? Nah. I'd pass.
why would I want that?maintain your stupid lane
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by BossLaifay(f): 3:18pm On May 28, 2018
Pusyiter:
I rather not put the blame on you but on your Dad that just forgot to use just 20 Naira worth of condom to save us of your inconsequential comments and the world of an lousy ass like you. Same applies to your mom who got so excited and feel carrying someone like you for nine f-cking months was worth it.
Clear road you ugly ass and let me hear other voice of reason.
Awww. When you said I was lucky I didn't step into your lane I thought you had more in you. But its obvious your IQ is as low as I noticed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Papertrail11(m): 3:21pm On May 28, 2018
nigerian food is very starchy unhealthy and too repititive

i went to togo 2008 and on the sunday i was to leave i wss sgocked when i saw everybody on sneakers shorts and all excercising working out burning fat i almost asked someone if it was national workout day but nope it was their way of life

when pple drool over nigerian food sometimes i wonder whats so special if you over eat nigerian food too much ehn you wont know when you will get diabetes a lot of old pplein the village and even north are shffering from it everyday tuwo tuwo tuwo. I went to stay with a familt up north and if it wasnt tuwo it was rice that i had to ask whats up with una

Nigerian women shouldnt take it as an offence when pple tell them to loose weiyht but use it as an opportunith to take care of th:eir health.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 28, 2018
nwanneni:
not necessarily true.so do you mean if they don't eat at all they will still be fat?
Yes, definitely cos that induces, stress and produce cortidol which makes them gain weight
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Ivorianaija(f): 3:24pm On May 28, 2018
SoapQueen:

Not always true, Sir.

I didn't say it was always true, that's just the case for most.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Ivorianaija(f): 3:25pm On May 28, 2018
nwanneni:
not necessarily true.so do you mean if they don't eat at all they will still be fat?

No not at all, what I'm saying is some people naturally gain weight faster than they lose weight.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by igetjoyfromthis: 3:25pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Its so disgusting! When ur not pregnant why the fuçk should ur belly be potruding out like that. Its horrible. I can't stand it!

It's very simple: Nigerian women eat too much. Any food they see they eat. Gluttonous buffoons angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 28, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Yes, definitely cos that induces, stress and produce cortidol which makes them gain weight
would you mind to explain more?
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Pusyiter(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2018
cry Any further comment on this would give you the credence you have long awaited. I just have a word for you; you are an artefact of parental misdemeanor.
BossLaifay:
Awww. When you said I was lucky I didn't step into your lane I thought you had more in you. But its obvious your IQ is as low as I noticed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Ivorianaija(f): 3:28pm On May 28, 2018
nwanneni:

Stress can cause quicker weight gain due to the triggering of your brain causing you to develop a deep appetite.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by potbelly(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 28, 2018
nwanneni:
cortisol is a hormone which is produced when the body is under stress,so your heart rate is up, your metabolism is high meaning that your body would burn more and store more nutrients leading to weight gain. to understand more Google these things, 1. functions of cortisol hormone, 2. cushing's disease 3. Addison's disease

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 28, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

It's very simple: Nigerian women eat too much. Any food they see they eat. Gluttonous buffoons angry
just like every female in your family
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by igetjoyfromthis: 3:38pm On May 28, 2018
funmisticqueen:
just like every female in your family

Kai so it pains you like this grin cheesy

Go and get rid of your ugly pot belly and stop giving silly reasons justifying that ugly tummy of yours. It's disgusting angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 28, 2018
funmisticqueen:
cortisol is a hormone which is produced when the body is under stress,so your heart rate is up, your metabolism is high meaning that your body would burn more and store more nutrients leading to weight gain. to understand more Google these things, 1. functions of cortisol hormone, 2. cushing's disease 3. Addison's disease
wow!u do know your onions,are you a doctor?engr em by the way
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 28, 2018
BossLaifay:
Start by asking you mother.
ur a very stupid girl. Potbelly olosho. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by igetjoyfromthis: 3:44pm On May 28, 2018
funmisticqueen:

See contradiction shocked

I thought you lose weight when your body burns more

OLODO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 28, 2018
Pusyiter:
It is just a sign of poor dietetic hygiene.
What do you expect when you take a girl out?
She go dey order dey go and dey eat orishirishi and at the end, she go carry suya as take away.
Tomorrow, another man do same thing and the list is endless.
She go carry pot belly na? E.g, the babe wey dey read my comment. grin

Dietetic Hygiene shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Ivorianaija(f): 3:48pm On May 28, 2018
which one be dietetic hygiene again
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 28, 2018
I think it is laziness and too much of food, alot of them love to eat but don't exercise and they also like to relax alot. I myself I prefer big nyash! as long as the nyash is there I can manag the belly problem.
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by sirBLUNT: 4:01pm On May 28, 2018
pusyiter ma guy guy abeg no go carry liverpool vexatation murder this babe oo
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Pusyiter(m): 4:22pm On May 28, 2018
grin Excuse my colloquial usage. Some kind of words could serve as a permissive umbrage.
LivingFree:

Dietetic Hygiene shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Pusyiter(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2018
Brotherly, the vex no wan finish. I be lock up since unto say Madrid bribe our keeper. Na we tell that fan to enter field and woze the keeper before ref. stop the match.
See kpeff but annoyance no fit let us drink. In fact, we walk alone.
The thin end my trip as my men no wan look Uche face. I dey enter 9ja 2morow.
Man must keep the hassle.
sirBLUNT:
pusyiter ma guy guy abeg no go carry liverpool vexatation murder this babe oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 28, 2018
Idiots and morons everywhere cry soo disgusting
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2018
funmisticqueen:

gehehehehehe

e pain am die o cheesy

oga Igetjoyfromthis you bad o
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by sirBLUNT: 4:49pm On May 28, 2018
Pusyiter:
Brotherly, the vex no wan finish. I be lock up since unto say Madrid bribe our keeper. Na we tell that fan to enter field and woze the keeper before ref. stop the match.
See kpeff but annoyance no fit let us drink. In fact, we walk alone.
The thin end my trip as my men no wan look Uche face. I dey enter 9ja 2morow.
Man must keep the hassle.
mehn it was terrible, but i don't think madrid bribe una keeper oo i tink shit just happen....safe trip brother and say hi to the queen
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 28, 2018
Pusyiter:
grin Excuse my colloquial usage. Some kind of words could serve as a permissive umbrage.
undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:23pm On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

undecided

hehehehe

same reaction i had when i saw the miggur's post except that mine was more like...........

Re: Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! by Dacronym(m): 5:26pm On May 28, 2018
My ppl can never change
This is reminiscent of naija twitter space circa 2010/2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning / Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences / Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.