Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

... - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ... (44183 Views)

Free Training- How To Make At Least $1000 Monthly As An Amazon Affiliate / Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
Re: ... by 25naira(m): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

It's advisable for it to be minimum of $2000. These are what I was told by the VA.

1. You need a us LLC for dropshipping except if you are doing private level. Cost $500 or more

2. Fees for vas where minimum is around $300.

With $1000, you can make an average of $300 every two weeks and likely $600-$700 monthly before charges.

The little money left might be too small to run. Assuming you have your store opened with LLC if you are in Nigeria, then a $1000 could still be enough.

Alright sir,
Thanks a million bunch.

Make I go hustle; I dey come cool
Re: ... by obyback: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

It's advisable for it to be minimum of $2000. These are what I was told by the VA.

1. You need a us LLC for dropshipping except if you are doing private level. Cost $500 or more

With $1000, you can make an average of $300 every two weeks and likely $600-$700 monthly before charges.

The little money left might be too small to run. Assuming you have your store opened with LLC if you are in Nigeria, then a $1000 could still be enough.
Oga emma , great job. I should get started soon
Re: ... by coretechng1(m): 12:06am On Jul 08, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
@maxup
This are what to expect when outsourcing

1.Amazon or Shopify or Ebay have a user permit access to hire people to run your account.

2. The user does not have access to the cash on the platform

3. The user can only list products, fulfill them and do customer service.

4. The purchases of the product are mostly on third party sites where you source your product. They only log in to this sites and buy for you.

5. You card details are never disclosed so you are to save it on those sites where you normally purchase from. The user only uses it to buy items to your customer on Amazon or Ebay or Shopify which can be checked immediately purchase is done.

6. The risk of scam is almost zero or very low even if the person decides to purchase from your login details to another persons account. The monies will mostly be under $100.

Solution
You have to find a reputable VA from a reputable platform where if something goes wrong, you will be refunded.

NOTE
I was called by someone to stop posting all this details on nairaland that there are suppose to pay for the info I am putting here since it might have cost me some money to get all these in place.

I responded by saying I only do this to encourage Nigerians into the ecommerce platform where people are making tons of money whereas our people are still fixated on low pay local jobs including Nigerians in diaspora.
Never listen to such selfish,devilish and wicked souls.You are trying to save people from poverty and someone is calling you to stop.Giving is not only limited to money.Whosoever watereth shall be watered.
I have a UK amazon account with UK paypal account can I use this?
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 12:24am On Jul 08, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Please, I sent a new message, sir.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: ... by RearVoice: 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
@EMMAACHILLE
Good evening sir, Please I have some questions?
I plan on starting soon not immediately though due to some reasons though
1. Please sir I am willing to invest as much as $10,000 into this business model to begin with. Please which outsourcing service(s) do you use?
2. Also, Please how do you receive the payments from Amazon to your account in Nigeria?
Thank you very much Sir. �
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: ... by RearVoice: 1:11am On Jul 10, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
@RearVoice

1. Please sir I am willing to invest as much as $10,000 into this business model to begin with. Please which outsourcing service(s) do you use?
Upwork by sourcing for the right ones

2. Also, Please how do you receive the payments from Amazon to your account in Nigeria?
TransferWise or sendvalu. Payoneer can also be sold directly here on the currency thread but if you are using a us bank account, you have the additional option of wire transfer to Nigeria.
Sorry for asking Sir, but can you please teach us What outsourcing is, *how to outsource our stores, and also *how to source for the right virtual assistants to outsource our stores? Thank you very much. Sorry for any inconvenience
Re: ... by coretechng1(m): 1:22am On Jul 10, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

You will need an international debit card either UK or USA though if dropshipping, a US billed card is the best.
Thanks for your response ,i have a UK debit card.How do I go from here?
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: ... by RearVoice: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Outsource is to contract your store to someone to run for you. It's like employing someone to run your stores.
How to find the right person will depend on factors or parameters to arrive at the person to use.
I will post the details during the week on how to exactly set those parameters.
Others use a prevetted VA or agency to run their stores. I will cover that during the week.
Thanks boss You too much
Re: ... by oyekanwahab(m): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
I came across this thread yesterday so i want so ask

when signing up for amazon seller account

all my details should it be Nigeria or not

eg like address, telphone , etc

emmaachile
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: ... by RearVoice: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2018
Does the Method of outsourcing have like a maximum amount/threshhold that can be invested in it? Cuz I plan by the Grace of God to reinvest my Profits till I grow to a considerably large amount like a 100k dollars.
Thank You Sir for your anticipated reply.
Oga @EMMAACHILLE
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2018
Re: ... by 25naira(m): 12:22am On Jul 12, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
25naira

Go through this if you want to run yourself. It's possible.
Apps needed are webscraperapp (inventory tool), informed.co (repricer) and oaxray for product research. You may use a VA to help for listing products that are hot.
Amazon dropship faq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eflw53Ei2GQ

thanks a million sir.
i will go through it
Re: ... by dyonpoint: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
@EMMAACHILE, may God bless you for this info you are dishing out here. I came across this thread yesterday and i have read through all the pages. Please, we still need you to continue with your good work here sir.

Payment gateway has been 1 of our major problem in Nigeria. You made mention of Stripe atlas, which i believe you use as well. I have also heard of them before now. The $500 to register the LLC is not an issue (man pikin fit hustle that out). But going forward, what are the yearly cost(charges) i will be incurring running the LLC?
eg Tax - both Fed and state (Delaware) (i no want US wahala), Register agent fee, Delaware franchising, Delaware tax filling, etc.

I will appreciate your detailed reply of what it takes to run a US LLC (Delaware llc in particular). Thanks.
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: ... by dyonpoint: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
Tax is about 20-30% of profit and trust me nobody pays this in full. This is a way around this by using chartered accountants as its difficult to calculate actual profit.

Thanks very much for ur reply.
The 20 - 30% tax, Is it Fed tax or Delaware state tax?
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: ... by dyonpoint: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Federal tax as delaware doesn't charge tax like Wyoming.

Thanks alot
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2018
Re: ... by Amberon11: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2018
EMMAACHILE

May God bless you abundantly and enlarge your coast. I have been researching this for a long time now. This will be so helpful. Thank you so much.
Re: ... by RearVoice: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2018
Please Sir, Hw do you in Particular Receive your Payments in Nigeria? What services do you use please?
Also, how do you make payments to your suppliers?
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: ... by dyonpoint: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
@EMMAACHILE

So we can't use Payoneer card from Nigeria in case of dropshipping?
Re: ... by dyonpoint: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Choose yes, some of them and 1-10

It's LLC I run with a group. It's on the thread on how to register using https://stripe.com/atlas

Please the bolded, how do u mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better? / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.