Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ (67399 Views)

Deadly Matrimony [Romance❤] / Matrimony Of Secrets / Lethal Matrimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2018

"Will this be temporary Mum?" Alexis asked Nene as they discussed their problems again when the kids got back.

"Yes sweetheart" Nene rubbed his head. "How long?" he asked again. "You worry too much lex" Richard said. Nick only watched them curiously, staying with grandma was fabulous. No chores, breakfast on bed and she sang him songs to bed plus she was always around.

"I don't know, till Dad and I get us another house" Nene said.

"Why don't you just ask uncle Mal for help?" Lex cocked his head to the side.

"It's not that easy Lex, I can't just ask him for a new house" Nene said.

"Yes you can, but you won't. You won't because Dad won't like that. I know Dad doesn't like uncle Mal" Lex frowned.

"Alexis there are some things you won't understand at this age" Richard said.

"Okay, I think I'm going to go to bed now" Lex said and walked sourly over to the bedoom.

Nick wrapped his arms around his father "We will be fine" he said.
"Yes tiger we will be fine" Richard replied.

"About what Lex said" Nene turned to her husband after the boys had slept off.

"I don't want to talk about it" Richard frowned.

"I could ask Malik, at least that way the boys wouldn't be separated from us." Nene said rubbing his palm soothingly.

"I can't believe you're actually considering that" Richard said in disbelief.

"Can't you see Alexis isn't happy with the arrangement?" Nene asked.

"I can see that, but Alexis has to understand that in life we cannot always get everything we want just because we want it" Richard said.

"What sort of stupid talk is that, I want my son's happiness" Nene hissed.

"You're asking me to move in with you into the house provided by your ex boyfriend. Nene are you okay, did you hit your head?" he asked.

"Are you drunk, high on drugs? A responsible wife wouldn't even associate with her ex lover" Richard said.

"And I've never been responsible you know that. I only want the best for my boys, if you cared for our children you will swallow your pride Richard. And don't you dare forget that it was because you were associating with your ex lover that we're in this predicament!" Nene yelled at him.

"Do whatever you want Kainene, isn't that what you have always done? What do you care about my opinion, I have no money so my interest does not matter to you. I'm of no value to you" Richard flared up.

"How can you say that?" Nene asked painfully.

"You dare to look hurt? Did you tell me that you were the only person in the entire company that's earning five hundred thousand, I know you've been taking birth control pills. Nene you always do whatever the hell you want so don't let me stop you now" Richard yelled at her and walked away.

Nene sighed and sat back. "He'll come around, it's just his bloody pride that's holding you back" She said to herself.

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by kennybelle: 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Eeew! Nene is gradually falling into the trap
I wonder why she can't just listen to her hubby for once, reason along with him for once Nene, pls. U're killing him emotionally, it's not nice sad

Thanks for the updates wink

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nene, just try to see reason with your husband, you can't be right every time.

Thanks for the update Giannaaaaaa.

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Ann2012(f): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Thanks Giannaaaaa

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by oyinella(f): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
honourable356 come and read o

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by skubido(m): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nene no dey OK ator, her head don knock ground.

Nawa for tobi ooo, im for don do the test since na, and if na me, no go allow Tiwa to follow Tobi, d kin shout way I go give her ehn.

OP tanks for the update. U too much

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2018

Dara looked at the honey colored liquor and wondered why Nene always turned to alcohol for comfort.

"Dara are you okay?" Jidenna dropped his bag and went to the mini bar.  "You said you wanted to talk.

"Yes,  I called you five hours ago Jidenna. Look at the time" she said turning back to look at him.

"I was at work D,  what did you want me to do.  I couldn't possibly leave work like that" Jidenna's hand went to his tie.

"Yes,  and when I went to your office this morning your blabber mouth receptionist was quite surprised to see me.  Apparently my husband had taken a leave of absence to take his wife on a second honeymoon.  My husband, I wasn't aware of this or perhaps she was talking about another wife" Dara said sweetly but he could hear the sarcasm in her voice, see the anger in her eyes.

"She's talking rubbish Dara" Jidenna said not meeting her eyes. 
"You're not looking at me,  it means you're lying. I confirmed with one of the security guards.  You've not been to work for a month! Yet every day you leave this house for work. Where have you been going to?" Dara asked.

Jidenna sighed and started to talk when Dara stopped him.  "Why did you break up with Jenifer?" Dara asked. They'd never really talked about it then but now that she knew what he was hiding she wanted to know.

"What?" He looked surprised. He was surprised Dara still remembered her name. They'd never talked about Jenifer, why had the name come up today?

"Jenifer that girl, why did you break up with her?" Dara asked. Her heart was pounding loudly, if he leaned closer he would hear it.

"We both wanted different things" Jidenna said. It was the truth, he wanted marriage, she just wanted fun.  Nothing more,  he'd begged but she refused to get married.

"What do you mean, lie to me again and I swear you will regret it" Dara looked at him square in the eyes.

........Jenifer............
........years ago.........

"Who was that girl?" Jenifer asked the minute Dara walked back into the eyes.

"No one important" Jidenna said turning back to Jenifer.  His hands moved to her thighs.

"What do you say about round 4?" he asked. "I'm as dry as the Sahara. You want to know why?" she asked.

Jidenna sighed and moved into bed with her. "Why was your ex girlfriend here?" Jenifer asked.

"She claimed she forgot her text book, the one you trashed the other day" Jidenna's hand rested below her abdomen.

"She's till hung up on you. I could see it on her face" Jenifer said. "Maybe, but why does it matter? She means nothing to me Jen" Jidenna kissed the corners of her mouth.

"I know that" Jenifer smirked. "Oh Jay you needed to see the look on her face when she saw me" Jenifer laughed.

Jidenna chuckled heartily "Like a wounded child. It fell so good to see it" Jenifer said before straddling him.

"Where were we?" she asked grinning now.

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
Thanks for the updates Giannaaaaaa.
Well done.

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
You're welcome
chivera018:
Thanks for the updates Giannaaaaaa.

Well done.
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Uniquechild(f): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
If not that Mrs Ademola insulted herself by sleeping with Dele what would even given him the nerves to talk her like that?
Nene borrow small sense nah
Jidenna continue lying and being doing "backyard" business,the day of reckoning is coming
Let Tiwa not be Dele's child so that Tobi and his wife can have their peace back. Thanks Giannnaa

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Uniquechild(f): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
If not that Mrs Ademola insulted herself by sleeping with Dele what would even given him the nerves to talk her like that?
Nene borrow small sense nah
Jidenna continue lying and being doing "backyard" business,the day of reckoning is coming
Let Tiwa not be Dele's child so that Tobi and his wife can have their peace back. Thanks Giannnaa

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by lady25(f): 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
grin grin thanks for the updates. You are too much

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by cyndy1000(f): 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ginaaaaaa baby I comot cap for you you are too much. I love how you update. we never go hungry. love ya

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by aytuns(m): 12:11am On Jun 22, 2018
Giannaaaaaa:
.....years back......

"I had a good time, besides it made me realize how much I miss your cooking" Jidenna smiled.......

"Thank you Dara,  thank you" Jidenna got up and pulled her into a hug.  "He's worth it" Dara told herself.

The next day, Dara had called almost everyone she knew.
Cassie and Nene had helped out too, giving her close to two million Naira. Although they weren't aware she was helping out her ex boyfriend.

The smile that followed and the proposal that followed six months later when he had hit it big was worth it.

Someone get me a cane, I really feel like flogging Dara eight now..
Sigh, but I understand, it's what love does to us

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by okeyben10: 6:16am On Jun 22, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
wink Basically I can't use my other account again. Don't know what is wrong with the Nairaland app

either way thank yu loads mama wink

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2018

"Uncle Babs called, he has just gotten the results. He'll be bringing it here when the others arrive" Tobi informed Cassie.

Cassie clasped her hands "Whatever happens Tobi, promise me that this wouldn't change anything between us. That you will love me and you will love Tiwa like this never happened" Cassie said.

"Why are you talking like you're already sure Tiwa is Dele's?" Tobi looked sour as he said the words.

"I don't know, I wish she's yours, ours" Cassie sobbed. "She's ours" Tobi comforted her.

"I don't know why Dele decided to show up now, why? He had five damn years to come but he decided to come back now. Everything was going so well for us" Cassie said.

"You shouldn't get yourself so upset so much, Everything will be fine. I promise you, and when our baby is born.... Whether male or female, I won't let her know the wolves she has for a family. I won't let him get involve with the family cult, as a matter of fact I'm pulling out of the family cult when this case is closed. I'm selling my shares in the company and going rogue" Tobi said.

"You will do that?" Cassie asked. "Yes, I will. What good is the family if they can't support me in times like this. They should've shunned Dele, backed me up but they've done the opposite. All of them can go to hell" Tobi frowned.

"I love you so much, thank you for doing this for me. I was so worried about this ever since I found out I was pregnant" Cassie sighed before pausing.

"My father was a good man, he wasn't exactly rich but he was satisfied. We were happy, so happy till my father's best friend returned from Ivory Coast. I was seven, I remember my dad and my mum arguing. His friend had asked him to join a friendship cult, said it was only a group about friends helping themselves. My mum warned him but he wouldn't listen, when he joined he discovered it was more than just a group of friends. He didn't tell us he was already eating with the devil" Cassie eyes focused on the sculpture on the shelf.

"Cassie I'm so sorry, I never knew. You never told me, you never spoke about your father" Tobi cupped her face.

Her eyes were filled with tears "I've never told anyone, it was too shameful. Two months after he joined the cult, my father became rich. Extremely rich, we had this room that was filled with money, my mother was suspicious but she loved him too much to leave him" Cassie said.

"Till one day, my dad travelled and I decided to snoop around. I walked into the master room, it looked normal. Everything was normal till I opened the big wardrobe. I saw the heads of my siblings, every child my mother had that died as a result of fever. It turned out that it was never fever, Dad would make them sick, rush them to the hospital and have his doctor friend tell mum they were dead. For seventeen years, my four siblings, their heads were paying my school fees, buying my clothes. I screamed so loud that my mum rushed in, and that was the end of her sanity. Sometimes she would come around other times she would go back into sanity. I received a message the next morning that my father was dead, that was how I lost both parents. One to death and one to grief, the house, the money, I left it all. That was why I couldn't forgive you when I discovered you'd somehow managed to spiritually bind us together, when I found out that you were in a family cult. And I knew I would never let my child be involved in it, no matter what" Cassie had tears on her face.

"I would never have....I would never...." Tobi started but Cassie stopped him. "No, I know you. You're a good person, my father was a good man too. I trust you, you would never hurt me or our children" Cassie said.

Tobi nodded and kissed her forehead right before the bell rang. "They're here" Tobi said.

The couple walked to the door and opened it. Uncle Babalola, Dele, his mother and the clan walked in.

"Let's all sit please" Uncle Babalola cleared his throat. Cassie eyed Dele, after tonight he'd be out of their lives.

"First of all, I swear that I never opened this result before now, nor have I tampered with it. Whatever you hear now, is the unaltered result of the doctor" Uncle Babalola said before unsealing the envelope.

Cassie's heart thumped loudly as she waited for the results. "Well it seems that, Tiwa's father is none other than Dele" Uncle Babalola said.

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by kennybelle: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
Jeez ...the bombshell has finally been dropped!
why am i so sure that the result has been manipulated

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by aytuns(m): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
See click hanger ooo

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Crowniey(f): 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
hmmmm, I just hope Tobi follow is plan to the latter, it would be best for him and his wife. Enjoying the story real good .

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Samrat01(m): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
Dele,Dele,Dele
how many times did i call you
you are a bastard
Cassie sorry dear, you should learn how to control yourself
Tobi to be sure take tiwa to another hospital and get the test done before handing her to dele

shikana

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by aprilwise(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
There is manipulation in the result.

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by skubido(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hmmmm. Shey dat result na lie sha?

Tanks a lot OP

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Kaycee9242(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Tanx a lot gianaaaaaaaa, dis Dele is nothing but d devil's satellite, messenger and forerunner

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 9:28am On Jun 23, 2018

"Why didn't you call me sooner?" Malik asked. "I wanted to but..." Nene stopped. "Richard" Malik said.

"I'm doing this without his consent, but then I have to do it because of my kids.  It'll just be temporary, till I've gotten enough money to get my own house" Nene said.

"It's fine Nene, I have a property in VGC. Perhaps you will like it, come on let's go check it out" Malik said.

"Now?" Nene asked. "Yes, we could go get the boys from school first.  See if they like the house too" Malik smiled.

"Thank you Malik" Nene said. "You know I would do anything for you.  Anything" Malik held a promise in his eyes.

"What do you want from me?" Nene asked him.  "I want you Nene" Malik said and sighed. "I'm too late aren't I?" He asked.

Nene nodded and walked out of the office,  she refused to listen to the voice of reasoning at the back of her mind.

"Woah! Woah!" our new house is so cool. Mummy can I have my own room?!" Alexis eyes were like saucers.

"Don't you want to share a room with your brother?" Nene asked admiring the decor. "No! You know he wets the bed" Alexis  made a face.

"It's amazing how he looks and acts just like you" Malik smiled down at Alexis.  "Everyone says that" Nene smiled.

"Let me show you the pool" Malik took Alexis's hand. "There is a pool,  is their a gym also?" Alexis looked excited.

"Yes,  and a game room.  By the way I've just ordered the latest Xbox and PlayStation for you." Malik led Alexis out of the room.

Nene was still smiling when Nick clasped her hand. "Nick, won't you go check the pool with Alexis and Uncle Mal?" Nene asked.

"He's not my uncle. And no I don't want to check the pool, I don't want to live here. I want to live with grandma" Nick pouted.

"Don't you like the house?" Nene asked surprised. "No, I don't like it" Nick shook his head upset.

"Now don't be a spoilsport, your brother loves the house, I like it too. And I think you should be grateful to uncle... Mr Malik" Nene said.

"I don't like the house. Who's going to look after us when you go to work, grandma can't pick us up from school and bring us here, dad won't be here when we come back from school" Nick pulled away.

"Nicholas...." Nene started softly. "Take me home, I want to go home" Nick said. "But this is going to be your new home" Nene tried again. "I don't like it, I want to live with grandma" Nick said.

"Okay, okay, I'll just tell Alexis that you don't..." Nene began speaking softly to Nick when Alexis cut her off. "Tell me what?" he asked.

"Lex sweetheart, we won't be taking the house. Nick wants you two stay with grandma" Nene said.

"That's so lame, Nick's just being a whiny selfish cry baby as usual. Don't listen to him" Alexis went over to his brother and pushed him.

"Stop...." Nick pushed back. "We're taking the house, if you don't want to stay with us that's fine. Go stay with Grannie, loser" Alexis scoffed.

Nick crossed his arms and refused to change his mind. Nene was conflicted.

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 10:05am On Jun 23, 2018

"I'm sorry, can we just get over this , please. I didn't mean..." Jidenna started but Dara would have none of it.

"We have enough time today, I want to hear everything. Every secret you've been keeping from me" Dara said coldly.

Jidenna paled instantly and went over to sit on the other side. "I don't want to talk about this anymore Dara, I've made mistakes I'm sorry" Jidenna said.

"That apology means nothing to me, you don't have a choice in the matter anymore Jidenna. Now you will tell me all I want to hear, when did you break up with Jenifer?" Dara asked.

.......Years ago.........
.........Jenifer...........

"My sister loves you, she just kept asking after you can you imagine?" Jidenna took off his shoes.

"I must have left quite an impression, it's my forte anyway" Jenifer smiled as she sat beside him.

Jidenna noticed the expression on her face and paused. "You don't look happy, what's the matter?" He asked.

"No man has ever taken me home, to his family. Why did you do that, take me to see your mother and your sisters?" Jenifer asked.

"I just want them to know you, the only woman in my life. I'm glad they approve" Jidenna grinned.

"Why does their approval matter?" Jenifer asked. "It matter because one day I'll marry you, and they will become your family too. I want them to love you also" Jidenna explained.

"Marriage?" Jenifer asked. "Yes, marriage. Don't you want to get married?" Jidenna asked.

"Jidenna...." Jenifer made a face. "Or it's me you don't want to marry?" Jidenna asked seriously.

"No, I don't want to get married. I love you J but come on this is just fun, we screw around, get bored and move on" Jenifer said.

"What?" Jidenna looked slightly amused. "We're more than that. We're in a relationship Jenifer, a serious relationship" Jidenna frowned.

"You're the one who wanted labels! I just wanted a fùckbuddy. Nothing more J, friends with freaking benefits. You're the one who wanted a freaking relationshit" Jenifer screamed.

"Relationshit, you call it relationshit? We've been dating for how many years now?" Jidenna asked furiously.

"What the hell do you want from me? just leave me alone. I want to sleep, I'm tired. I've had a long day faking smiles, pretending and playing a stupid role. Simply because my so called boyfriend decided it was time to meet his family. How traditional of you, I'm not that kind of girl J!" Jenifer screamed.

"How can you even say that, Jenifer what has gotten into you?" he asked. "The devil, I don't want to get married J, not ever in this life. I love you so much but not to that extent" Jenifer spoke in a tired voice.

Jidenna nodded but he didn't understand, it didn't make any sense. "Where do we go from here Jenifer" Jidenna said more to himself than her.

"I need some space. I'll move out for a while, just give me time to think okay?" Jenifer said.

"Jen, is this how you want to end us?" Jidenna asked.

"I said I need space, I'm not breaking up with you yet. I just need some time alone, I'll go stay with my cousin Zara for a while okay?" Jenifer kissed his lips.

"I'll wait" Jidenna promised.

"You lied to me!" Dara accused looking genuinely hurt.

"Dara please, why does it matter? That was years ago, I've changed. It's you I love now" Jidenna begged shutting his eyes.

"More lies, all I get from you is lies, betrayals and hurt. That's all I get" Dara screamed at him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I don't want to talk about this anymore, please Dara" Jidenna begged.

"I want to hear all of it, all of it. You will tell me everything. All your secrets and lies" Dara went over to him and yanked his arm.

Jidenna inhaled deeply wondering how they would be when she'd uncovered every secret.

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by skubido(m): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2018
Abeg who fit help give Nene hot slap way go make her sense normal... Cuz I dey vex... Richard self too cool, haba.. Kilodede... I drop my pikin for my milee side,my wife go carry dem go wan stupid aoz, whn den no dey chop for her head..

Omo nawa for jidenna ooo, make im open up give her wife na...

OP tanks a lot jhor. I dey gbadun u like Agege Bread..

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 10:41am On Jun 23, 2018
grin grin thank you
skubido:
Abeg who fit help give Nene hot slap way go make her sense normal... Cuz I dey vex... Richard self too cool, haba.. Kilodede... I drop my pikin for my milee side,my wife go carry dem go wan stupid aoz, whn den no dey chop for her head..

Omo nawa for jidenna ooo, make im open up give her wife na...

OP tanks a lot jhor. I dey gbadun u like Agege Bread..
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by genius43(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2018
At least one the children took after his Father, it would have been harder for Richard.

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Ann2012(f): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2018
Alexis is just like his mum, Nene you better receive sense and stick with Nick's decision.

Thanks Ma'am

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Temperance7(f): 11:24am On Jun 23, 2018
Following. Well done Giana kiss

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 11:45am On Jun 23, 2018

"It's a lie!" Cassie shouted. Dele smiled triumphantly.

"That result is a lie!" Cassie shouted again.

"Doctor Abisuga has been the family doctor for years, Tobi do you really believe he'll manipulate the result? He was your father's personal doctor and your father trusted him" Uncle Babalola said.

"Whether it's manipulation or not, you all are wasting your time. No one is taking my daughter away from me" Cassie said.

"No one is taking your daughter Cassandra, as a matter of fact this case will be settled right here" Uncle Babalola said.

Cassie sighed and waited as Uncle Babalola turned to Afeni. "What should be done?" he asked Afeni.

"Well, I suggest the child should be handed to the father. Tobi your wife will have other children" Afeni shrugged.

Tobi's aunt appeared angry "What nonsense, does Dele know how to look after children? Cassie should have the child, Dele should be allowed visits. End of discussion" Aunt Folakemi said.

Cassie held herself intact to keep herself from exploding. Tobi on the other hand still looked dumb struck.

"I suggest you tell the child the truth first, where is Tiwa? Before we make any decision let's tell her Tobi isn't her father" Mrs Ademola said.

"Tiwa is a child, a little girl. You really want to tell her that the man she's known as her father isn't her father. How do you want to explain that to a little girl?" Cassie screamed at her mother in law.

"Don't talk to me like that girl, if you weren't such a whöre no one would have to tell your daughter she's a bastard" Mrs Ademola glared at Cassie.

"My daughter isn't a bastard, I'm ready to be her father" Dele said. "How can you all be so cruel? And you Dele, what do you know about being a father? If you want to disrupt that little girl's life go ahead and tell her you're her father and not Tobi" Cassie frowned.

"Now you're just being pathetic, you shouldn't even open your mouth to talk among us. You're a disgrace, sleeping with your husband's brother" Afeni said.

"Enough all of you, Uncle Babalola what's your say in this matter?" Tobi said.

"I suggest that Dele should move on, Tobi is your brother. Your child will be well taken care of, close this matter. Find a girl, get married and have other children. Do you want to destroy your brother's happy family?" Babalola asked.

"Well, Uncle Babalola you know I'm a bastard and I don't have to listen to your silly advice. Tobi and Cassie will here from my lawyer, Tiwa is mine and I want her" Dele said.

"You will make this disgraceful matter public and destroy the family's image?" Babalola asked.

"Yes, if you don't want it to be public, I suggest you tell Cassandra to give me my daughter right away" Dele frowned.

"Go to hell Dele, you want to take this to court no problem. We'll take it to court" Tobi said.

"I hope you don't regret this decision brother" Dele smiled smugly before getting up.

"This is nonsense, I'm out of here" Folakemi hissed and walked out immediately.

"Babalola you're going to allow Tobi and his wife to ruin the family's legacy. You want our enemies to laugh at us, to point and say this is the immorality that goes on in our Family? Well done Babalola" Afeni hissed and left but not before throwing a dirty look at Cassandra.

Mrs Ademola shook her head and walked away without a second glance at her son and his wife.

"May God help you two, Tobi be careful. Your brother is a snake, I will try my best to see if there is a way I can help you. For now just look after your daughter" Babalola said before getting up to leave.

Tobi turned to Cassie "You might want to talk to your friend Richard. He saw Dele hitting you didn't he?" Tobi asked.

"What? You want me to...Tobi what is going on in that head of yours?" Cassie asked.

"Just trust me" Tobi said and walked out of the living room.

Cassie sobbed knowing that her world was on the verge of crumbling. The thought that Tiwa might be taken away from her any minute was slowly killing her.

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by GeoSilYe(f): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2018
Awwn Nick is so cute kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prisoner Of Love: The Story / Baggage Claim / The Den Of Delilah

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127