Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ (68022 Views)

Deadly Matrimony [Romance❤] / Matrimony Of Secrets / Lethal Matrimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by MhiztaRange(m): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Choi, I find it utterly flabbergasting that someone could come up with something Astonishing like this, I'm overly jealous to my marrow that someone is talented like this, had it been I was the owner of this wonderful piece art I would just update it all, lol. ;DChoi, I find it utterly flabbergasting that someone could come up with something Astonishing like this, I'm overly jealous to my marrow that someone is talented like this, had it been I was the owner of this wonderful piece art I would just update it all, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Ann2012(f): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kudos Giannaaaaaa, I just hate Dele so much

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by IAmXcessiz(m): 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tobi should do a paternity test so that he can know his fate and do the necessary things to do

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Ibunkun1(m): 12:15am On Jun 14, 2018
Kai,i'm Soo Short Of words

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by skubido(m): 8:02am On Jun 14, 2018
IAmXcessiz:
Tobi should do a paternity test so that he can know his fate and do the necessary things to do

Im suppose don do ham tay tay na. If im Neva do ham big Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by kennybelle: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2018
Nene made a wise decision this time, i hope she supports her hubby now that Malik is coming for a revenge like a wounded lion.

But Dele is indeed a cursed child o, he even sees nothing wrong in sleeping with his stepmum. This is going to be really traumatic for Tobi, I hope he pulls through sha, he needs to b strong now that Dele is back for his supposed daughter

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Saintmary(f): 12:32am On Jun 15, 2018
These homes are on fire!
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by EmjayCaleb(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
I've scrolled past this story so many times, enemies! eti fail o .. Ginaaaaa, lovely story, keep up the good work .. You're too much

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by aprilwise(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Miss Gina. what is happening it has been while.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
Sorry chumzypinky's tradition had me hooked. Updates in a bit.

Thanks for your patience!!!
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Michelle55: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Giannaaaaaa:

please make it lengthy..

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2018

Dara paced about the room wondering why Jidenna's family were coming over tomorrow, why mama was around. It only meant one thing, she would never forgive him.

"I thought you wanted to sleep D" Jidenna said when he entered the room, Dara was standing by the closet.

"I'm just thinking, what's mazi coming for tomorrow J?" Dara asked looking at his face. He wouldn't meet her gaze, he kept looking all over the room.

"Jidenna Maxwell Okolie look me in the face when I'm talking to you you bastard. Are you sleeping with that girl, chizaram?" Dara asked him angrily.

Jidenna's eyes snapped to his wife's angry ones. "No, I swear I'm not sleeping with her. I've never cheated on you since we got married. Chizaram is just a friend" Jidenna went over to her.

She believed him, she could see that he was telling the truth.

"Why are you sending her money then, J why are you being so secretive? I'm your wife, if you trust me then talk to me. Let's talk, tell me the truth. I don't want to hear it from anyone else" Dara said.

Jidenna sighed, he couldn't tell her yet. He couldn't tell her yet, not now. She would leave and she'd take the kids along, he knew Dara.

"Jidenna" Dara placed her hand on his chest. "Don't make me regret taking you back, tell me the truth. Stop doing this to me I beg you, I'm on the edge Jidenna. The edge" Dara begged.

"It's Obinna, he's been reckless. He put Zara out of her job, I'm just paying his debt. I'm taking care of it, Mazi Uchendu and Mama are here to talk to him, advise him" Jidenna said.

Lies, it was so obvious. He was lying, when ever Jidenna lied his eyes flickered all over the place, he'd play with his knuckles.

"Okay, I believe that you're not sleeping with that woman, that you're not cheating on me" Dara said and patted his chest before walking back to the bed.

Jidenna watched her shed her clothes and slip into bed. "Come here" her voice was a wet whisper.

Afterwards Dara laid awake staring at him, she wondered what her husband was hiding.

Then her mind wandered to when they had met, when she was just a college student.

•••••••••••

'Fine boy alert' Cassie giggled sipping her smoothie. Dara rolled her eyes looking back into her text book.

'Who is that?' Nene asked lazily not bothering to lift her head. What do you expect from miss glam?

Nene didn't look for boys, they looked for her. Rich, handsome guys, she was the ultimate male magnet.

Beautiful, fun, a bit wild, sophisticated Nene, Cassie was just in between and while Dara was beautiful, she was the DUFF of the group.

She was the bookworm, the boring one, the one who'd never gotten high, the one who was saving her virginity till marriage. The girl who thought MouthAction was a type of ice cream till Nene had given her a detailed explanation with obscene expressions.

Nene always called her Holy mother of bookworms or virgin nerds.

'There's this fine guy looking over here, he looks hot though even if he's wearing a fake Nike shoes. Obvious fakes' Cassie said.

Nene scoffed 'I hate guys like that, if you can't buy original then go naked. Can you imagine that Lydia, she was carrying that fake Yves Saint Laurent purse and she had the audacity to say it looked like man. Idiot got aba made, I bought mine in Milan!' Nene said outraged.

Dara finally dropped the book 'Can I flipping read? For the love of God Nene you disgraced that girl in front of everyone, aren't you satisfied?' Dara asked.

'Bitch go to a Library' Nene hissed. Dara sighed and glanced in the direction of the supposed fine boy.

And that was the first time she'd seen him, who knew she'd marry him.

She remembered Nene's words again, it hurt that Jidenna had actually wanted Nene first.

She wondered if he'd gone for Cassie too, if he'd asked Cassie to date him.

•••••••••••••••

The second time she'd seen him, she had been alone at a restaurant waiting for Cassie and Nene.

Nene claimed she had wardrobe crisis and had gone to the mall, while Cassie had gone out with a new guy. Since the girls had agreed to meet for lunch, they had asked Dara to reserve a table for them at their favorite joint.

'I love this book, one of my favorite' he flashed a smile. Dara was caught off guard at first but she's dealt with guys like him before so she didn't sweat it.

'Really?' she asked sourly her eyes still on the book.

'Yes, pride and prejudice. Classic, I like it' He winked.

'Tell me something about this favorite book of yours' Dara said.

'I like the author's writing style in particular, Austen's writing is witty and amusing and sympathetic if I should say. The characters on the other hand, wow Darcy and Elizabeth. I've never read anything as beautiful as this book' He smiled.

Dara dropped the book and studied 'It's really your favorite book?' she asked.

'No sweetie I said that just to get your attention. Look it worked, just as the librarian promised.' his eyes crinkled.

Then she laughed and they hit it off after that.

"Sleep" Jidenna said when Dara turned to the left again.

"Did you really read pride and prejudice?" she asked him.

"What kind of pillow talk conversation is this Dara? seriously. Every time you amaze me with the kind of conversation you bring up after sex" Jidenna shifted.

"I just thought about us, our first conversation" Dara smiled a little.

"Sleep, I have work in the morning" He said gruffly.

"Asshole" she hissed and elbowed him playfully before closing her eyes.

"It was a smart move on my part, you were always walking around with that book or a text book. So I researched the book, memorized some reviews and went for the kill. I've never read that book" Jidenna smirked.

"Why did I marry you?" Dara asked rolling her eyes.

"I'm stunning" Jidenna chuckled before closing his eyes. "Seriously go to bed" Jidenna said.

She didn't move even though she wasn't asleep. She knew when he got out of bed thirty minutes later, picked up his phone and went into the bathroom.

Dara sighed , Nothing had changed, he was hiding things from her.

3 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
I'm working on a new book with my alter ego, she will post the excerpt when she's ready.
It will be on Okada books
If you're on Okada books. I just joined... let's be friends!!!!

Okay we will discuss this later?!

What do think J is hiding from Dara. The person with the closest guess gets an excerpt of my next book and the answer to any question concerning the matrimony series!

Hit me with your thoughts!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jidenna cheated on Dara once, and the lady he cheated with got pregnant, and wants to marry him by force and he doesn't know how to break the news to Dara.

But he doesn't know the pregnancy is not for him grin grin .

Oya Giannaaaaaa clap for me, i have try well well.

5 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by okeyben10: 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
chizaram has jidenna's love child and he's bn giving her child support. but she wants more. she wants her child to enjoy same security as Dara's children.

jidenna's family woulda preferred an IBO wife for him.considering that they neva liked dara. Chizaram was that preferred woman and jidenna did v an affair with her. and now she's showed with news of ... I birthed your child

jidenna's said I've Neva cheated on you since we married suggests d affair happened like since

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Ann2012(f): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thanks for the update Giannaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Chumzypinky(f): 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
Giannaaaaaa:

oh so sorry it isn't complete yet. I'm seriously working on it.. much love

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 12:07am On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin you're amazing. Awesome story
Chumzypinky:

oh so sorry it isn't complete yet. I'm seriously working on it.. much love
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 12:09am On Jun 18, 2018
I'm not saying anything yet till my next update but thanks for the feedback
okeyben10:
chizaram has jidenna's love child and he's bn giving her child support. but she wants more. she wants her child to enjoy same security as Dara's children.

jidenna's family woulda preferred an IBO wife for him.considering that they neva liked dara. Chizaram was that preferred woman and jidenna did v an affair with her. and now she's showed with news of ... I birthed your child

jidenna's said I've Neva cheated on you since we married suggests d affair happened like since

2 Likes

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 12:09am On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin grin You deserve more than clap sef
chivera018:
Jidenna cheated on Dara once, and the lady he cheated with got pregnant, and wants to marry him by force and he doesn't know how to break the news to Dara.

But he doesn't know the pregnancy is not for him grin grin .

Oya Giannaaaaaa clap for me, i have try well well.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by aprilwise(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2018
Jedena past is hunting him now. he had a child outside wedlock nd his wife never know about it. the woman demand more from him.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2018

"I'm sorry about the other night" Malik said coming into her office two minutes after she'd settled in. Nene sighed when she noticed the gift bag and the bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"You really should stop buying me gifts. Look I'm not the same Nene you used to know, I'd appreciate if you stop trying to buy my attention with flashy things" Nene said giving him a poker face.

"I'm sorry, and you're right. You have indeed changed, I don't know if it's for better or for worse. It doesn't matter, you were once my lover but now I'm contented be your friend and a friend of your family. I want to be godfather to your children" Malik said with a serene look plastered on his face.

"I'd appreciate your friendship anytime Mal, you're a good friend and a good boss too" Nene said and pulled him into a hug.

Malik relished the close contact with the woman of his dreams. Battle was one step at a time.

Step one, disarm your opponent, step two, go in for the kill, step three, claim your victory.

This morning he'd disarmed his dearest Nene with the offer of friendship.

Friends today, lovers tomorrow.

"But I can't take your gift, I'm sorry" Dara said apologetically. "It's a gift for the boys, the flowers are for you though. Please take them, it's a peace offering" Malik said his voice dropping a little.

"I'm sure the boys will appreciate it, thank you" Nene smiled and the flowers and gift bags from him.

"Wow, light up shoes. And they are Sketchers too! Did uncle Malik get these?" Alexis asked excited.

"How did you know?" Nene asked handing Nick his own gift. "The other day he came here I told him I wanted light up shoes, it's all the rave now" Alexis said trying on the second pair of the shoes.

"Air max!" Nick yelled at the same time Richard walked into the living room.

"Tell him I love them, wow! these are awesome" Alexis continued. "Daddy look Uncle Malik got me Air max!" Nick rushed over to his father.

Richard turned to Nene immediately "Wow, that's nice" Richard looked at the shoe in Nick's hand.

"Dad are you ancient? they are better than nice!" Alexis rolled his eyes. "Of course they are" Richard sat on the armchair.

"Dad, these are like over a forty thousand dollars. I'll never take them off, never!" Alexis vowed.

"That's enough boys, why don't you go over to your room. Excuse your father and I for a moment" Nene said.

The boys nodded and skipped over to their room still excited over the gifts. "How was the interview?" Nene asked immediately.

"Good, hopefully I'll get called to work on Monday" Richard said. "Hopefully, if you don't get the job though, we'll keep looking for other jobs. I could ask Malik too" Nene suggested.

"I'd rather you keep your man friend out of our problems. There us only so much I can tolerate. First he's buying you gifts, now he's buying for the kids. What next?" Richard asked looking irritated.

"He'll start buying expensive briefs for you maybe" Nene joked. Richard chuckled to, rubbing his forehead.

"Richie, whatever he does it's you I want. Malik will get bored and find another hobby" Nene said.

"And if he gets bored and fires you?" Richard asked. "That's not the end of life, I'll work somewhere else" Nene said more to herself than him.

"Okay love, if you say so" He smiled. what's the worst that could possibly happen?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by aprilwise(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Richard is too weak for a man. i wont allow my girlfriend to befriend another guy to the extend of buying her gifts let alone my wife.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by skubido(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Omo dis malik don dey pass im bandery oo, if na b Richard I go warn Nene make she no collect anything from DAT stupid Malik again.

OP u too much.. ICU. Jah bless

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by kennybelle: 11:46am On Jun 19, 2018
I'm suspecting Jidenna has a child with Chiza, which he's been unaware of all these yrs, prob'ly the result of his escapades.

Nene will eventually fall for Malik if she doesn't stop accepting gifts from him
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2018

"Tobi talk to me, what's wrong?" Cassie asked looking worried. Ever since he got back home, he'd remained silent. He was brooding, his eyes were red.

"We'll leave" Tobi said. Cassie looked at him confused. "Leave?" Cassie asked him confused.

"We'll leave, we'll take Tiwa and leave. Maybe we'll go to South Africa, I have a house there. Anyway where Dele wouldn't bother us again" Tobi said.

Cassie pursed her lips looking displeased. "You want us to leave, leave everything you've worked for? Sweetheart you're not thinking right" Cassie said.

"I'll sell my shares in the company, use the money to start up something else in South Africa. I have enough money stored up, we'll be fine. All that matters is our Tiwa will be safe, you will be safe. Dele won't be a bother, fück this family. I want to go far away from them" Tobi raged.

"Tobi why, I can't just leave. My friends, Nene, Dara. My mum, she's in the institution. I can't just leave them, my entire life is here. My roots, Tobi we can't leave" Cassie said.

"There are other mental institutions in South Africa , we'll transfer your mother to a good institution there. You'll make new friends Cassie, family comes first. I want you to be safe, I want our daughter to be safe. That's all that matters, think Cassie. My useless brother is a psycho!" Tobi said angrily.

He thought of his brother and his mother, how could his mother see no wrong in sleeping with Dele. That was just fifty shades of fücked up! He brought his palm to his forehead.

"I'm not running away, if Dele wants crazy I'll give him crazy. I won't leave my home because of him! And if he finds us in South Africa, what happens?" Cassie asked.

"Can't you see I want to protect you Cassandra? If he finds us in South Africa then nothing. He has an advantage here because we're in Nigeria, because the family is here. If we leave, we can avoid a scandal" Tobi said.

"I'm not leaving, I'm sorry. I can't leave" Cassie crossed her arms stubbornly. "Won't you at least consider it Cassandra?" Tobi asked.

"Why don't we do a paternity test Tobi. Let's do a paternity test, if it happens that you're the father well that will shut Dele up. If he's the father, then we'll have to start talking to a lawyer. Find out our options, the worst that could happen is sharing custody with Dele. I doubt that would happen, if we can prove that he's crazy and unsafe for Tiwa to be around then the judge will give us full custody" Cassie said.

"By then we'd have exposed Tiwa to the truth, do you really want out daughter to go through that? Finding out that I might not be her father?" Tobi asked.

"I don't want to do that but what choice do we have. I only hope that Tiwa is really yours, if she's not....we can't love her any less" Cassie said sadly.

"I raised her, blood or not she'll always remain my daughter. I'll think about it if you at least consider what I've asked you" Tobi said and sighed.

Why had Dele come to destroy his home again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
So what do you think?

Should Tobi go with Cassie's plan

Or

Cassie with Tobi's plan.

Your opinion matters a lot
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by kennybelle: 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
They should simply go for the paternity test and get it over with, so they'll have peace, and who knows, Tobi might just be the legitimate father, and if otherwise, they can involve the law in terms of custody.

thanks for the updates

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2018

"What's going on here? What's wrong with you two? Make up already, I can't have my two best friends fighting" Cassie hissed.

"Talk to Nene? No way! She has to apologize for what she said to me" Dara hissed angrily.

"Excuse me? I should apologize to you for telling you the truth? Go to hell Darasimi" Nene said looking away.

"You told me you wanted to talk Cassandra, you didn't tell me you were bringing miss spoiled brat here" Dara said.

"Bitch you did not just call me that" Nene narrowed her eyes. "Yes I did, oh wait I forgot. The spoiled brat has grown up now, her rich fraudulent parents are no longer pumping in illegitimate money for her. She's now poor" Dara rolled her eyes.

"Don't talk about my parents, ever. Don't you ever Darasimi" Nene hissed before standing up. She picked up her bag and walked away.

"Dara that was harsh, how could you say that to her. Nene has enough problems already, do you know how hard it is for her to deal with her new status and you just rubbed it into her face again!" Cassie looked angry.

"That's what you do everytime, you always take sides with Nene. Why do you do that, I don't want to listen to this nonsense" Dara said.

"What is wrong with you Dara, what's the matter? This is not you" Cassie said.

"I don't know Cassie, I feel like I'm going to lose my family anytime soon. What do I do? What if Jay brings in another woman?" Dara asked.

"Whatever that is happening to us, we need to stick together. We need each other, I can't lose you two. We've been friends for years, I want us to grow old together. Please sort out your beef with Nene. I beg you, please" Cassie said.

"Fine, I'll call her" Dara said gruffly. "Go to her house" Cassie said. Dara made a face "You know how that area makes me uncomfortable, I'll call her period" Dara said.

Cassie's phone rang just as she was about to talk. She checked the caller ID, it was her husband.

"Wait let me take this" Cassie said before getting up. She left the table and went towards the restroom area.

Dara eyes was wondering about the place till someone caught her attention. She saw Chizaram sitting tables away from her, coincidence?

The woman that troubled her thoughts endlessly was sitting down just a few tables from her. She watched Chizaram with a tinge of envy, what did her husband even see in this woman anyway?

She was still deep in thoughts when another woman joined Chizaram, her mouth parted in surprise. A boy walked right beside the woman.

It was then she understood what exactly her husband had been hiding from her. Her heart shattered.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Giannaaaaaa: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
smiley You're welcome
kennybelle:
They should simply go for the paternity test and get it over with, so they'll have peace, and who knows, Tobi might just be the legitimate father, and if otherwise, they can involve the law in terms of custody.

thanks for the updates
Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by ericbertrand(m): 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=Giannaaaaaa post=68624231]So what do you think?

Should Tobi go with Cassie's plan

Or

Cassie with Tobi's plan.

1 Like

Re: Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ by Betty99(f): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
Tobi should go with Cassies' plan.. .. That way they can live in peace

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Den Of Delilah / ........rebbecca......... / Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.