Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? (2654 Views)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by freshkpomo(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
ImaIma1:

Why shouldn't i be comfortable in my own house? My husband is a very very wise man...he didn't take sides. He is the most impartial person i know.He gave me tips on how to handle the situation till they go.

He told his mum she had spoilt his sisters (especially the last)and he hopes they won't be a burden to her later.

But see...when next they come, i won't be that nice...not rude but they will help themselves. And i won't go out of my way to give them anything. Even with the phone, biggest Ghana must go bag filled with clothes, bags, they still went and said funny things.

That is my own experience. I have met MILs that are completely like a mum without any prejudice. That os how i want to be. Not to treat the DIL like an outsider.
let me shock you, YOU ARE GRADUALLY DANCING TP THEIR TONE... Oh yea you are,all they need from you now is a loop hole,and just a single fault from you will.....:........ Its rare to find a perfect pare...u just the kinda woman my family would want for their sons, you cant differentiate DIL'S from daughters,my mum and grand mum just pamper the hell out of them that they are now proud and kinda arrogant atimes,but here you are, all good but your MIL still acting up looool....thats the way it is my dear,its rare to find a complete pair,either a bad mother inlaw or a bad daughter inlaw,women are their own problem...but i will advice you watch for sometime,to be sure of their real intentions...how long have u been married......?
Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by ImaIma1(f): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
freshkpomo:
let me shock you, YOU ARE GRADUALLY DANCING TP THEIR TONE... Oh yea you are,all they need from you now is a loop hole,and just a single fault from you will.....:........ Its rare to find a perfect pare...u just the kinda woman my family would want for their sons, you cant differentiate DIL'S from daughters,my mum and grand mum just pamper the hell out of them that they are now proud and kinda arrogant atimes,but here you are, all good but your MIL still acting up looool....thats the way it is my dear,its rare to find a complete pair,either a bad mother inlaw or a bad daughter inlaw,women are their own problem...but i will advice you watch for sometime,to be sure of their real intentions...how long have u been married......?

Lol...a loophole for what? Very funny. I am not a rude person but my silence is deadly. I don't plan to do wrong to people but if injustice has been done to me, i know how to put people at arms length.
Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
ImaIma1:

No...the same state.

So you see...before you get bias and conclude that a wife is more disposed to her family, you should find out things first. You can imagine my MIL coming with her two daughters below 18yrs and i was still slaving like that for almost 3months. Still when they were leaving, i gave them many things...phone...clothes...handbags.

So if i relocate abroad and i have another baby and i send for my sister instead, won't i be termed as a bad inlaw, forgetting the seed that was sown. But that is what i will do and i will tell my mil politely and with all sincerity that i need someone to look after me as well as the baby and she didn't do that.

Cos i have told my hubby that next time i would prefer my family member that i can quarrel with and send around without them feeling insulted. And he agreed cos i was the one that insisted on his mum in the first place since mine is late.

MILs are cool but most of them have the interest of their son and grandchild more than their DIL.
With the way you are talking about your MIL shows the kind of person you are.

There are always 3 shades of stories in every matter, and I am sure Mama isn't a mad woman.

Anyway, thats your family issue... As for your husband? Well, lips sealed!

Nothing personal though

1 Like

Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by freshkpomo(m): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
ImaIma1:

Lol...a loophole for what? Very funny. I am not a rude person but my silence is deadly. I don't plan to do wrong to people but if injustice has been done to me, i know how to put people at arms length.
i don fear u oh loooool.....
Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
freshkpomo:
Oga, the poster is the typical Naija DIL.

You see they always enjoy painting themselves great to justify disloyalty to Mama (MIL) and the Husband's siblings. They are "never wrong" and always the oppressed people. If you investigate well, you will find the real picture.

As for me and other sensible men, mothers COME first. They have unrestricted access to the house and wives are beneath them in order of value and importance if push come to shove.
Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by ImaIma1(f): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

With the way you are talking about your MIL shows the kind of person you are.

There are always 3 shades of stories in every matter, and I am sure Mama isn't a mad woman.

Anyway, thats your family issue... As for your husband? Well, lips sealed!

Nothing personal though

Maybe because I was the one who insisted that she comes but then i was not expecting the treatment i got.

You better unseal your lips.
Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
ImaIma1:

Maybe because I was the one who insisted that she comes but then i was not expecting the treatment i got.

You better unseal your lips.
I don't normally discuss people's family so I'll continue to seal my lips but like I had said, your MIL is not a mad woman that will be misbehaving without cause. This is same line virtually all disloyal wives say to justify disloyalty to MIL and to have "complete" takeover of the man!!!

I won't argue nor discuss further on the truism or otherwise of your claims against your MIL (heck, I'm not a judge) but I am in no way surprised at your narrative of painting yourself as the "young angel who is being maltreated by her MIL and SILs even few weeks after putting to bed and without cause. That beautiful young wife whose MIL detest her despite she showing her unconditional love".

All na wash tongue
Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by ImaIma1(f): 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I don't normally discuss people's family so I'll continue to seal my lips but like I had said, your MIL is not a mad woman that will be misbehaving without cause. This is same line virtually all disloyal wives say to justify disloyalty to MIL and to have "complete" takeover of the man!!!

I won't argue nor discuss further on the truism or otherwise of your claims against your MIL (heck, I'm not a judge) but I am in no way surprised at your narrative of painting yourself as the "young angel who is being maltreated by her MIL and SILs even few weeks after putting to bed and without cause. That beautiful young wife whose MIL detest her despite she showing her unconditional love".

All na wash tongue

Lol...i am no angel and she isn't a mad woman.

I know the root cause though but it is something me and her cannot do anything about. We just have to live with the difference.
Re: Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? by freshkpomo(m): 3:17am On Jun 21, 2018
ImaIma1:

Lol...i am no angel and she isn't a mad woman.

I know the root cause though but it is something me and her cannot do anything about. We just have to live with the difference.
nne no smoke without fire!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy South African Lady Says A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete / Jamaican Lady's Unclad Photos Breaks The Internet Today(18+) / The Funniest & Smartest Ways Boys Woo Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.