Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! (140922 Views)

Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by DonaTee(f): 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
midehi2:
saying 'I love a girl on social media doesn't make one a Lez.. that of a ring on forefinger, yes most of them do that, wearing of anklet is also not a sign of Lez

And I used to wear a ring on my fore finger. Didn't know it signified something. I still have the ring and haven't worn it for years but once last week when I saw it in my trinket box. The ring can only fit in on that finger angry
Lol I wonder if someone saw me and wondered
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by C0C0Bandicot(f): 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
bebeto94:

Its like u want to cheat on ur future husband with another gal. I pity him sha. Bt i pity u more. God didn't make u like dis. Imagine how ur parents will b looking at u. Chaiii. Am shaming 4 u

Wow... I can’t help imagining how much awesomer the world would be if your dad had just pulled out. Did I tell you that I'm a lesbian?.... Dude I'm straight AF.... And obviously you're just too rєṭѧrded to understand my point here, have you ever heard of the phrase double standard? I don't even know if it's worth it, me trying to explain to you... It's pointless, you just won't get it... But I'll tell you this, revisit this thread again, and read my earlier comments... Maybe you'd understand what I'm advocating for

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Kimcutie: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ranelle:

Guys who can't do without blowjobs are gay as well following your logic
Maybe.
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Shugavee(f): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
I have a vibrator named Roy!! With ur analysis I am a lesbian then!! Nonsense!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
smeag0l:
Homosexual spotted. They always want to justify their actions by equating it with other sins.

Far from it Sir but I don't go about discriminating on people due to their sexual preferences/ orientation.

Let God judge them. I ain't better than them cos I sin differently!

I have heard a story about a konk lesbian turned wife and mother.

In her uni days in northern nigeria- she was ganged raped, beaten mercilessly & left to die. Authorities did absolutely nothing to apprehend the rapists as usual.

After the ordeal, healing process took years- in fact, emotionally, she's still somewhat scared. She's till healing but she used to have very strong resentment for men. She could only have sex with a man if another girl was present (3some).

She's married now and has a son for a man who understands her plight. He knew her story from the day she decided to date him and he made his decision to stick with her.

Ofcourse her hubby is a black american, not all them myopic, village bigot like yourself in shithole who can't seem to reason beyond the wall already created by society in your mind.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Kimcutie: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
Khallyella:

I'm good hun, yourself?
Happy Sunday.
M good too. Same to u.
What's your say on this thread?
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by smeag0l(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
And I'm saying that if you're a Nigerian lesbian then go and marry your fellow lesbian and leave the men alone. It's that simple
Saintmary:

It's easy to point at others, but its so hard to point at ourselves, my concern is you.

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by smeag0l(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
The problem is that, while a lesbian in the U.S can, for some reason and in some rare cases, decide to love a man and marry him the Nigerian ones are not like that. Many of them here in Nigeria just marry to bear a man's family name or for pecuniary gains or even to have a child they could call their own. Immediately after the wedding, they continue their lesbianism covertly. They also frustrate the man's life by denying him sex and not cooking for him. Some even abandon their matrimonial home for days with the lie that they went for international shopping. Only God can help us.
C0C0Bandicot:

You're right and wrong at the same time, lesbians can't love any man they get married to.... Because they marry to avoid societal stigma... But let's apply your analogy here too, since a man can love his wife dearly and still cheat on her.... What if a lesbian/ bisexual actually loves her husband too, dearly( you can't conclusively say all of them don't love their spouse ) But still cheats... Wouldn't it be because love alone doesn't prevent one from cheating? Only in this scenario they cheat on their husbands with women..

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by smeag0l(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
Within the remits of a heterosexual marriage, YES
darkchild64:

is mouth action okay considering your argument which is based on human anatomy and design ?

what I want to hear is YES or NO
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by smeag0l(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
They don't and they have never doesn't mean same thing. Grow up or please try to learn English language because I see that that is your problem. May I ask you a question?How do people discover their sexuality in the first place?
darkchild64:

Reverend Fathers are heterosexual which means they are sexually attracted to women,but they don't have sex,in the same way homosexuality simply means sexual attraction or liking of a person of the same sex,but doesn't imply that the person is engaging in same sex activity

how old are you pls ?

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by smeag0l(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
While I can't say for China, in Russia gay people are abducted and sent to concentration camps.
darkchild64:

since you are well traveled and learned address this question
does China and Russia send people who engage in same sex activity to prison ?

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by smeag0l(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
Please show me a video link where gay people hold parades in the communist states of Russia and China. Send the video link. You people will just come online to spew rubbish to back up your actions and also deceive others.
darkchild64:

is it the same China and Russia that gay people hold parades,my friend go and sit down gay rights in Russia and China is better than here in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by smeag0l(m): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
If your brothers are gay, good for you. Just make sure they marry their fellow man and not make another woman suffer. And if they marry a bisexual lady, I can only pray that they don't suffer or regret their actions later in life.
MissRaine69:

What if my brothers are gay?
Where we all live it’s very unlikely any of my brothers will find themselves marrying a woman who is gay Maybe she is bisexual but then that’s his choice to continue should he be aware of her past.

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by smeag0l(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
It's difficult to call someone a lesbian just by exhibiting one of the points stated. But if a lady exhibits about 6 of the 12 thingss mentioned then my guess would be she is a lesbian
Shugavee:
I have a vibrator named Roy!! With ur analysis I am a lesbian then!! Nonsense!!!!

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Khallyella(f): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
Kimcutie:
M good too. Same to u.
What's your say on this thread?

Find it a bit weird, never really encounter a lesbian, so o can't say lol
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by segematico(m): 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
OfficialDad:
Lesbianism is understandable, but gay undecided .

Anyway, my baby mama is a lesbian.
I need a baby mama too
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by segematico(m): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
mhisbliss:
Nice detective work, now that you know, what are you gonna do with it undecided
he will tell d law enforcement to lock all those asses away
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by segematico(m): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
donstan18:
If this is true, it then means lots of Nland ladies are lesbians because most of them possesses those attributes.
yeah most possess it
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by segematico(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
Archangel15:
I used to hate lesbians until I found out that my cousin was one..
does not stop me from hating her
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by segematico(m): 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
Kimcutie:
Before I saw this thread I was thinking lesbianism is understandable but when I saw this thread, my thinking changed. cry
its evil thrash
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by segematico(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
Lalas247:

Only an illiterate would take op nonsense serious ... imagine the list tho....
All these gaylords roaming NL with no beard sad is getting too much ..
how did u know dey do not wear beard?
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by rightdata: 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
All sexual pervasions are demonic. Lesbians and homos are demon possessed. They need serious deliverance. They are controlled by marine spirits.

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by segematico(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

You used a tongue out emoji and it's mostly lesbians that
OMG, you hit the jackpot
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by segematico(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
darkchild64:
what we need to do in Nigeria is stop stigmatization, we like to judge others while we ourselves are bad people,wetin concern you with how anoda person satisfies him her self,if you are a lesbian be honourable enough to reject a marriage or even relationship request from a guy no matter the pressure, but if you go ahead to yield to the pressure,make sure you stay put ,I am masculine and heterosexual, but if I was actually gay,I wouldn't give the slightest f_uck to what u homophobic hypocrites think about me,if u like curse me all u like,I would live my life the way I choose as long as I'm not violating another person's right,if you are gay whether male or female feel great about yourself,you are special,but most importantly work hard to become someone so important and useful to the society so u can proof to everyone that sexuality is just a part of who we are,our sexuality does not define us,gay people are not sexually rebellious, they are only responding to their normal feelings the way heterosexual people do,so like I earlier said work hard to become someone that contributes to the society not necessarily in the way bobrisky does
WTF is ur point? Did u see what was done to a white gay in Lagos? He ought to enjoy diplomatic immunity but he got lucky he was not lynched, those demons advocating this nonsense shld borrow a leaf from OBJ and leave this country to Sodom.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by MissRaine69(f): 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
smeag0l:
If your brothers are gay, good for you. Just make sure they marry their fellow man and not make another woman suffer. And if they marry a bisexual lady, I can only pray that they don't suffer or regret their actions later in life.
That’s their issue not mine that’s what you fail or cannot comprehend not sure which one it is in your case.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by segematico(m): 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
Malcolm101:
There's nothing wrong with being gay or lesbian.

The world has moved on... We have to move with it.

Countries like Norway and Sweden legalized it almost over 170 years ago. We are in no way better than them in all remification.

just relocate and join them in the malady

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by MissRaine69(f): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
rightdata:
All sexual pervasions are demonic. Lesbians and homos are demon possessed. They need serious deliverance. They are controlled by marine spirits.
This is why Africa is where it is comdemn what you don’t understand or don’t agree with to demons.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by segematico(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
SexytorresE:
I disagree on the chain part, I wore chain on my left or right leg is cos I liked it. but am not a Lez...
how can I confirm that?
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Lalas247(f): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
segematico:
how did u know dey do not wear beard?
KO.possible dear
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Kimcutie: 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Khallyella:

Find it a bit weird, never really encounter a lesbian, so o can't say lol
You would like to encounter one right?
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by segematico(m): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
donemperor:
I stopped reading at "going by the Bible and Quran ".At that point I knew that this is a person without a shred of empathy and common sense and incapable of reading.Most likely hasn't read the Quran or Bible,but is simply quoting what his Pastor or Imam told him.

A closed mind is a useless mind.
so ur own bible supports it

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.