Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! (140573 Views)

Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
Apina:

Some cultures killed twins and not our people. Morality is a universal theory, it only has different facets to it, and nobody is forcing anyone to accept anything. If i choose not to accept the GAYbriel way of life, it remains my choice.

Scientists dont need to start searching for a basis for sexuality cos by design, a man has a dick and a woman has a vagina and both compliment each other, not only that but by nature man is not immortal and thus procreation is a necessity if man is to continue existing. Homosexuality does not fit into the grand scheme of nature for the very fact that it does not sustain or allow continuity.

Man is born tabula rasa but the basic thing about being born is that its a natural design mapped out for survival of the species. The choice to be an homosexual goes against natures design of you even being born and if allowed to continue spreading will act like a virus which will eventually be enemical to us all.

Nobody is condemning anyone but whats wrong is wrong undecided

well what you consider wrong or right is none of my business, what I am concerned with is that you obey your bible which says that you should treat others the way you want others to treat you,don't maltreat or abuse gay people SIMPLE, whether you consider them abnormal or not that is us own wahala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Bless4me: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Is it right to ask a lady if she is a lesbian
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by jeff92: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I guess you must be the devil's right hand man for you to know that, huh?
abeg u...dnt accept to b a lexbian fr ur own gud
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Apina:

Some cultures killed twins and not our people. Morality is a universal theory, it only has different facets to it, and nobody is forcing anyone to accept anything. If i choose not to accept the GAYbriel way of life, it remains my choice.

Scientists dont need to start searching for a basis for sexuality cos by design, a man has a dick and a woman has a vagina and both compliment each other, not only that but by nature man is not immortal and thus procreation is a necessity if man is to continue existing. Homosexuality does not fit into the grand scheme of nature for the very fact that it does not sustain or allow continuity.

Man is born tabula rasa but the basic thing about being born is that its a natural design mapped out for survival of the species. The choice to be an homosexual goes against natures design of you even being born and if allowed to continue spreading will act like a virus which will eventually be enemical to us all.

Nobody is condemning anyone but whats wrong is wrong undecided

and what exactly is your business if they decide not to procreate? .

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by smeag0l(m): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
Thanks mister. I have free time and I determine what I use it for so I used it to write this. If you have a close male friend that have being hurt by the actions of these jezebels you won't be saying this.
BlackManta:

Everybody has a right to air his opinion.
But since you're not homophobic like the OP, they will definitely attack you over your opinion.
They will also accuse you of being gay.

Anybody who has sleepless nights over someone else sexuality is absolutely abnormal.

The time that OP used in writing this shitty article, he should have invested it in something else rather than ranting over someone else personal life and sexuality.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by greggng: 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
anigold:
I think your reaction could have been different if they were men

You are right cos I observed that ladies are naturally lesbian . They tend to hug and kiss themselves but I hardly see men hugging and kissing
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by cofta(m): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
There was a day i was having sex with my girl, she prefers i trib her using my tummy and i noticed she enjoys it. I also realized that whenever i do that, she stretches her hand to hold my breast and then she realizes i am a man and retracts. Is she a lesbian?

6 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by blowjohn(m): 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
Kimcutie:
Both.

Ok
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by BlackManta(m): 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
smeag0l:
Thanks mister. I have free time and I determine what I use it for so I used it to write this. If you have a close male friend that have being hurt by the actions of these jezebels you won't be saying this.

I have quite a number of female friends (lesbians) who have been discriminated, stigmatised, abused and treated like animals by homophobes like YOU.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Uptown7(m): 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
Audray:
This one sounds like he's been ignored or snubbed by some girl he's into. His #RantMode is activated. Grow balls and do something to alleviate the shîtty situation your beloved "morality based country" is swaddled up in rather than create an utterly useless "how to ID lesbians" thread on NL. Now that you've put this "guide" up here , what next?...
I missed your interesting diary updates.
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Thegamingorca(m): 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
pocohantas:

I am not a potential lesbian!
I don't know where you guys get this shii from.

*runs into thread*

Wait what?! cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by pocohantas(f): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
Thegamingorca:

*runs into thread*
Wait what?! cheesy cheesy

You too, what?
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by CanineOfJackal: 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I guess you must be the devil's right hand man for you to know that, huh?
. Read your Bible and flee from sin.
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by smeag0l(m): 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
Please, I decided not to dwell on the religious angle because of atheists like you. God didn't make a mistake when he created Adam and gave him a woman. And the last time I checked the name of the woman was Eve and not Steve. Besides, the post was on Nigerian lesbian ladies and not a generalisation
Kyllahmc:
Op you were kinda making sense until you d decided to call Lesbians evil... SMH for all these religious folks, y'all always quick to judge...
dude that's their fukking nature... the same way you naturally find your opposite sex attractive is also the way they naturally find same sex attractive... which happens to be a biological mistake.
so if you should be judging or blaming anybody it should your GOD for making them that way! THINK bro THINK! it's not illegal to think yet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Thegamingorca(m): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
pocohantas:

You too, what?

Really hoped it was a thread about something vile and raunchy
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by PoliticalChinex(m): 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
Saff:
Maybe I’m a lesbian then . Proud lesbian!!

Shameful Lesbian!

If not display your full names and pictures and be disown by your own family!!!

9 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Dami12345: 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
anigold:
One of the worst things that can happen to you in campus is to date a lesbian ,she will never sleep with you and will make sure u are not getting it elsewhere..like she will make sure no girl is listening to you... grin grin grin

I know the feeling, once any girl start telling me to wait for sex I dump her on the spot.
No hard feelings o just don't roll that way.

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by CanineOfJackal: 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
pocohantas:

I beg to disagree. You will surely get to a place where you exhibit those Lez behaviour but the homophobia in you will always conquer it

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by smeag0l(m): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
All what you just mentioned here are usually rare and caused by hormonal malfunction.
darkchild64:

finally you brought your bible,you have finished yourself

oga since you say that Yahweh created Adam and Eve which means one is either a male and should be attracted to a female or a female and should be attracted to a male,how come we have men who naturally behave like women and women who naturally behave like men,how come we have people born with both male and female sex organs, how come we have women with facial hairs.

One thing we fail to understand is that in life their would always be intermediates,in chemistry you have ionic bonds between an electropositive element and an electronegative element,but u still have bonds(covalent) between elements in the middle of the periodic table,in life there would always be defiances, their would always be "abnormalities ",it is not always polar and non polar

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Fkforyou(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
pocohantas:

I dey tell you... !!!

The way they confidently say it is just annoying even for me as a guy.
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by humurphia(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
if only flash used the speed i used in opening this thread.
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by pocohantas(f): 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
I beg to disagree. You will surely get to a place where you exhibit those Lez behaviour but the homophobia in you will always conquer it

Stop forcing your fantasies on us.
If you have never had to exhibit such behaviour, I wonder why you think billions of women would at some point.

Once again, I am not a potential lesbian.
I am not homophobic, but I would never do a female...even at gunpoint. I am a chronic maniser grin grin

9 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by smeag0l(m): 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Where do you stay?because here in Nigeria it is prohibited to be gay. And I've been privileged to travel to some other countries in Europe and America and some of them still regard it as criminal. I'll be in Russia for the world cup and that country bans every form of homosexuality.
BlackManta:

I have quite a number of female friends (lesbians) who have been discriminated, stigmatised, abused and treated like animals by homophobes like YOU.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by smeag0l(m): 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
Poco, where have you been?I've been looking for you
pocohantas:

Stop forcing your fantasies on us.
If you have never had to exhibit such behaviour, I wonder why you think billions of women would at some point.

Once again, I am not a potential lesbian.
I am not homophobic, but I would never do a female...even at gunpoint. I am a chronic maniser grin grin
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Profcamsey(m): 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
it's true Nigerian youths are jobless. lol
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
Smeag01

And after identifying a lesbian??

Hypocrite; Deep down, you have a huge fascination with lesbians hence your NONSENSE post.

Don't forget to write up NONSENSE about how to identify fornicators, adulterers, thieves, gossips, murderers, prostitutes, idol worshippers nd more cos guess what Mr Righteous?

Anyone who isn't righteous is going to HELL. There are no exception - including you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Reekwonder(m): 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
[color=#550000][/color]
Saff:
Maybe I’m a lesbian then . Proud lesbian!!

that's how it starts
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
smeag0l:
Please, I decided not to dwell on the religious angle because of atheists like you. God didn't make a mistake when he created Adam and gave him a woman. And the last time I checked the name of the woman was Eve and not Steve. Besides, the post was on Nigerian lesbian ladies and not a generalisation

Let me ask u bro,since Yahweh detests homosexuality how come he created animals that are homosexual or are u telling me that the animals choose to disobey Yahweh
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by pocohantas(f): 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
Fkforyou:

I dey tell you... !!!
The way they confidently say it is just annoying even for me as a guy.

I don't know where they bring that from. I find it very annoying, I think it is their way of imposing their secret fantasy on us grin
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Klinee: 12:00am On Jun 03, 2018
Elder001:
of all the problems in Nigeria it is gay and lesbianism that you guys want to focus on..
How exactly is the sexual life of other people affecting y'all ?

If same sex marriage is legalized in Nigeria it'll reduce the rate of rape and prostitution.

Nigeria really has a long way to go.. many Nigerians are still living in the stone age.
So prostitution is more evil than gay? Shia!! God dey ooo!!!
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by pocohantas(f): 12:01am On Jun 03, 2018
smeag0l:
Poco, where have you been?I've been looking for you

Here I am, here I am...how do you do? cheesy
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 03, 2018
smeag0l:
All what you just mentioned here are usually rare and caused by hormonal malfunction.

Is that all the explanation u can give

Anyways this is very typical of Christians,u use ur bible to defend ur views but when u see that it doesn't really fit u decide to bring in a scientific explanation, it will be really nice if we don't involve religion in this topic it would only make it complex

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) / A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.