Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,524 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! (140563 Views)

Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Herrmes: 12:03am On Jun 03, 2018
What a shallow article. It's disgusting...
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by LIVEBYTRUTH: 12:05am On Jun 03, 2018
Gay and Lesbianism are great evil in the site of man and God, who so ever that practices them are not worthy to be living in this world.No matter how many evil people might justify and defend them. Evil is evil, some years in future this country will bear the pains of these foolish practices in this country today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by smeag0l(m): 12:05am On Jun 03, 2018
So, tell me how exposed and civilized you are. That you stay outside Nigeria doesn't make you more civilized than those of us here. By the way, how many countries have you been to or what do you do before I even start discussing exposure and civilization with you. You've got the wrong person here cos it's not everyone you can intimidate with staying abroad. Some of us come there for vacation and come back to Nigeria because I see no reason to be a slave in another man's land. I really want to understand the link between civilization/exposure and morality as a lot of you here use it as excuse to support nafarious activities.
Elder001:

How exactly is the sexual life of other people affecting your life?.. if you can't answer this question please don't quote me.

Their life ,their choice.. how exactly are y'all different from Islamic fanatics? y'all have the same agenda. forcing your opinions and so called morality on people.

You can't decide for people how to live their lives.

The time y'all spend on monitoring and trying to force your ideas on others I think if y'all put it into effort in developing your shítty country, Nigeria will be a better place.

Mr. Trump wasn't wrong anyway.
I'm done with you. I hate unexposed and uncivilized people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by BlackManta(m): 12:06am On Jun 03, 2018
smeag0l:
Where do you stay?because here in Nigeria it is prohibited to be gay. And I've been privileged to travel to some other countries in Europe and America and some of them still regard it as criminal. I'll be in Russia for the world cup and that country bans every form of homosexuality.

Being gay is not a crime in Nigeria.

Same sex marriage and intercourse are prohibited by the constitution.

But being gay is not a crime.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Fkforyou(m): 12:06am On Jun 03, 2018
pocohantas:

I don't know where they bring that from. I find it very annoying, I think it is their way of imposing their secret fantasy on us grin

True...That is what I think too.
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by jeff92: 12:07am On Jun 03, 2018
darkchild64:

Let me ask u bro,since Yahweh detests homosexuality how come he created animals that are homosexual or are u telling me that the animals choose to disobey Yahweh
guy wetin u sef dey talk...na so d tin don enta ur head...which animal b gay....nd by d way wat has humans got to do wit animals on dis...hmmmm God make u dey hear peopl o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by bebeto94: 12:07am On Jun 03, 2018
mhisbliss:
Nice detective work, now that you know, what are you gonna do with it undecided
Lesbians spoted
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by oshe11: 12:09am On Jun 03, 2018
midehi2:

lol... but me wearing anklet, does that make me a lez? not all that wear it are lesbians.

I am good, how is your weekend going?
It doesnt make You one actually but its their sign....

So if they were to come across u in a gathering, they may approach You thinking u are one of them

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Klinee: 12:12am On Jun 03, 2018
pocohantas:

I am not a potential lesbian!
I don't know where you guys get this shii from.
The problem is that most females display lesbian characteristics

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 03, 2018
MissRaine69:
I have no time not do I have any need to be identifying those that participate in same sex relationships or those that prefer to date the same sex.
What exactly will it achieve?
Exactly! It's their life, they should enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by smeag0l(m): 12:13am On Jun 03, 2018
Sir, maybe the picture below explains better
BlackManta:

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by smeag0l(m): 12:17am On Jun 03, 2018
In my post, I have set religion aside for another day when I will give an appropriate expose from that angle. You brought it up when you mentioned me.
darkchild64:

Is that all the explanation u can give

Anyways this is very typical of Christians,u use ur bible to defend ur views but when u see that it doesn't really fit u decide to bring in a scientific explanation, it will be really nice if we don't involve religion in this topic it would only make it complex

5 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by obowunmi(m): 12:17am On Jun 03, 2018
Short hair means you are lesbian?? LoL
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Klinee: 12:21am On Jun 03, 2018
BlackManta:

Which kind foolish comment is this now? mumu!! gay is crime in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by DontCallMePale: 12:22am On Jun 03, 2018
You have to be pretty ret@rded to have sat down to write this up and you'd be even more ret@rded if you take this post seriously. I swear on god this website is full of the dumbest people you'll ever come across.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by CanineOfJackal: 12:22am On Jun 03, 2018
pocohantas:

Stop forcing your fantasies on us.
If you have never had to exhibit such behaviour, I wonder why you think billions of women would at some point.

Once again, I am not a potential lesbian.
I am not homophobic, but I would never do a female...even at gunpoint. I am a chronic maniser grin grin
Will continue tomorrow
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by CanineOfJackal: 12:22am On Jun 03, 2018
pocohantas:

If you have never had to exhibit such behaviour, I wonder why you think billions of women would at some point.

I am not homophobic, but I would never do a female...even at gunpoint. I am a chronic maniser grin grin
Will continue tomorrow. double post #sorry
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by smeag0l(m): 12:23am On Jun 03, 2018
I'm great. How have you been?I was lookin for you to come and win 50k two days ago on nairaland
pocohantas:

Here I am, here I am...how do you do? cheesy
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 03, 2018
jeff92:
guy wetin u sef dey talk...na so d tin don enta ur head...which animal b gay....nd by d way wat has humans got to do wit animals on dis...hmmmm God make u dey hear peopl o

which animal be gay ??

like seriously bro,you have your YouTube, don't take my word for it go and watch videos

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by openmine(m): 12:26am On Jun 03, 2018
anigold:
Me I been attend useless university. I remember when I woo a girl the girl accepted my request,next day a very pretty lady warned me to stay away from her girl,I was like is she your sister,she told me boldly that's "my bae stay off" ,I won't not mind bedding two of them ,she was the most beautiful girl I have ever saw up till now.. why do some beautiful girls turn lesbian.
Na wa ohh

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by smeag0l(m): 12:27am On Jun 03, 2018
Please take time to read the initial post. Howbeit, slowly. Thank you
Saintmary:

Your best course of action would have been to walk up to those three women who you are obviously angry at, and then give them a proper dress down for their actions, rather than class the entire female populace in Nigeria based on their choice of accessories and what have you. You say you are a man, be bold.

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Klinee: 12:27am On Jun 03, 2018
pocohantas:

How are we going to believe all this you say?
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by LIVEBYTRUTH: 12:28am On Jun 03, 2018
BlackManta:

Being gay is a big crime, what is the difference between a gay and an animal? you see a woman but prefer your fellow man. Stop justifying evil, if you like reside in the moon, mars, Jupiter, or even sun, to be a gay is a sin/crime in the sight of God and man

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 03, 2018
Klinee:
Which kind foolish comment is this now? mumu!!
gay is crime in Nigeria

you don't understand what he is saying

being gay which means being sexually attracted to a person of the same sex would not land you in jail,what will land you in jail is engaging in same sex marriage or activity,it is just like saying that the bible doesn't condemn being sexually attracted women/men depending on ur sex but considers premarital sex a s a sin

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by BlackManta(m): 12:29am On Jun 03, 2018
Klinee:
Which kind foolish comment is this now? mumu!!
gay is crime in Nigeria

PROVE IT

Bring forward any quote from 1999 constitution that prohibits homosexuality.
I dare you.

I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Kimcutie: 12:29am On Jun 03, 2018
Whatsup Khallyella
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by obonujoker(m): 12:31am On Jun 03, 2018
Audray:
This one sounds like he's been ignored or snubbed by some girl he's into. His #RantMode is activated. Grow balls and do something to alleviate the shîtty situation your beloved "morality based country" is swaddled up in rather than create an utterly useless "how to ID lesbians" thread on NL. Now that you've put this "guide" up here , what next?...

You again? why are you going against God's command?? Adam and Eve were created... pls be guided.... You are liable to 14 years if caught...
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by BlackManta(m): 12:34am On Jun 03, 2018
darkchild64:

being gay which means being sexually attracted to a person of the same sex would not land you in jail,what will land you in jail is engaging in same sex marriage or activity,it is just like saying that the bible doesn't condemn being sexually attracted women/men depending on ur sex but considers premarital sex a s a sin

Thank you bro.
You are the only one that understands my point.

Homosexuality is not prohibited in Nigeria.

I have gone through the constitution.

The only thing that is prohibited by the law is gay related activities such as

Same sex marriage
Same sex intercourse
Same sex union
Gay clubs etc

Homosexuality is not a crime.

5 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Klinee: 12:37am On Jun 03, 2018
darkchild64:

What are you even saying? Can you be hold accountable based on your imaginative thinking?
Nigeria law does not read people's minds or thoughts but only when you manifest it.
Just like an armed robber thinks about how to rob bank, should they be arrested and jail?
Bible is completely against your evil thoughts and minds because God can read your heart

5 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by BlackManta(m): 12:38am On Jun 03, 2018
LIVEBYTRUTH:

Being gay is a big crime, what is the difference between a gay and an animal? you see a woman but prefer your fellow man. Stop justifying evil, if you like reside in the moon, mars, Jupiter, or even sun, to be a gay is a sin/crime in the sight of God and man

The constitution prohibits same sex activities but it doesn't prohibit homosexuality.

I dare you to bring up a quote from the constitution that clearly prohibits homosexuality.

I dare you.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by openmine(m): 12:40am On Jun 03, 2018
smeag0l:
This was the argument pushed to the south african parliament in order to legalize homosexuality. They wanted to checkmate the rate of rape and HIV prevalence but the number of HIV cases is slowly increasing after legalization of homosexuality in SA. Besides, there is no correlation between sexuality and the development of a nation. Russia, China, India, Georgia, Serbia, Turkey and most of the central american and african countries all have bans on homosexuality and same sex marriages but a lot of these countries are well developed. [b] No wonder Mugabe stated that if he hears about any same sex marriage in his country, he will ask that the couple be locked up together in a cell until they procreate-This means locking them up forever [\b]
lol

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Bensela1: 12:40am On Jun 03, 2018
No be small thing oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) / A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.