Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,348 members, 7,868,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. (6108 Views)

Help!!! My Wife Will Run Away If This Continues >:( / Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall / Sex Worker Arrested For Stealing Customer’s N65, 000 Gold Chain And Hiding It.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by A40(m): 12:28am On May 31, 2010
Edoyad i know you joke a lot and your sense of humor at times borders absolute craze so i'd assume this is another spoof of yours but just incase you are serious omo free that skeezer my man! Aiye oo pe meji oh! I get many fine Babcock and Ajayi Crowther girls i fit give you now that are disease free and would saba u till infinity. Haba as girls plenty reach? Why should you phock up your health and worse your money over such
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by edoyad(m): 12:32am On May 31, 2010
@A40 you're just talking cos you've met Celestina. She's the wildest, craziest , sexiest and intelligent thing you could ever meet. She's like magic, so creative and gifted. She's also warm hearted and kind, that's why i can over look her infidelity.
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by hazureal(f): 12:37am On May 31, 2010
@ Poster. Let me laugh small first. Seriously, Are u kiddin? D reason u aint using protection's cos u guys dont have children yet? Hope u know those diseases u're nursing can cause infertility for u guys. And is she also recievin treatment? Cos if u're da only one bein treated, she'll keep re-infecting you. she cries everytime u confront her and finally wins da argument? Well, seems like history will keep repeating itself. Dont wait till those diseases make u sterile. Talk to her and stand ur ground as par she changing her ways(abi una no dey get enough time for ur woman?). If she doesnt change, ur marriage might break down o!.
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by A40(m): 12:45am On May 31, 2010
@Edoyad
Ol boi you are really high really high tonight!! E be like say dem don use african science for you na only MFM go cure this one
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by edoyad(m): 12:48am On May 31, 2010
A40, if i introduce you my Celestial love, you'll understand. By the way, it's even people who know me like you who infect her with all those things for her to bring back home for me. angry
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by mukina2: 12:56am On May 31, 2010
mehn see corrrect movie grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by Kunbee: 1:07am On May 31, 2010
edoyad:

@kunbee , doesnt that one turn you on anylonger ? Just beg me to and i will.

Im just tired of seeing your nipple
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by jamace(m): 1:32am On May 31, 2010
grin grin grin My man don make mistake go carry one universal donor put for house. Ol boy, sorry o! grin grin
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by Efizzi: 2:51am On May 31, 2010
@ POSTER
I GUESS YOU ARE JOKING, IF YOU ARE NOT THEN YOU DESERVE LIKE 8000 SLAPS,STAY THERE AND DIE NOW STOP INFORMING US SINCE ITS YOUR CHOICE WAT CONCERN ME IS THAT YOU SHOULD HAND OVER YOUR LIFE TO GOD IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE IT WOULD BE PAINFUL FOR YOU TO GO THRU THIS HERE AND STILL GO THRU WORST THERE, WHILE THIS YOUR PROMISCOUS WIFE MIGHT REPENT AND GO TO HEAVEN SO MY DEAR YOU HAVE TO BE WISE OH , TELL JESUS YOU ARE SORRY AND HE SHOULD FORGIVE YOU ASAP(say it and mean what you say)
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by dayokanu(m): 6:02am On May 31, 2010
He is an Arsenal fan, They are known to be genetically senseless
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by edoyad(m): 6:07am On May 31, 2010
Dayo Ogundele, you can see what your elder sister, Celestina Bimbo Ogundele whom you introduced me to, is doing to me. We all know how unreliable your sister is but do you have to take the same path with her.
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by tuwaski: 7:52am On May 31, 2010
@poster No be only pant wey get chain and padlock wey u need, na plus d one wey get barb-wire and u fit elebtricuit am. And d next treatment u go get na 4rm an undertaker. what a clown tongue
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by boomii(f): 8:20am On May 31, 2010
tuwaski:

@poster No be only pant wey get chain and padlock wey u need, na plus d one wey get barb-wire and u fit elebtricuit am. And d next treatment u go get na 4rm an undertaker. what a clown tongue
Try it , LWKMD! grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by Nobody: 8:33am On May 31, 2010
Arsenal fans are known dummies.
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by zebra543: 9:03am On May 31, 2010
lol ehn dont worry poster it seems your ready to die! man up! grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by Nobody: 9:19am On May 31, 2010
Edoyad are serious?
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 31, 2010
edoyad:

Dayo Ogundele, you can see what your elder sister, Celestina Bimbo Ogundele whom you introduced me to, is doing to me. We all know how unreliable your sister is but do you have to take the same path with her.
dayo is it true?
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by dayokanu(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2010
^^ Do you expect anything sensible from an Arsenal fan?
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by edoyad(m): 6:30pm On May 31, 2010
@Toba , i heard you've been seeing his younger sister Bisi, if i were you i'd run for dear life. The Ogundeles are good but their daughters are highly seductive and flirtatious. Celestina's grip on me is hard to explain, it's like she has control over my life, i just can't leave her.
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 31, 2010
toba:

dayo is it true?
I want an answer too shocked
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by edoyad(m): 7:09pm On May 31, 2010
@FLogator you were the bridesmaid at the wedding, you of all people should know your friend better than anyone else.
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 31, 2010
edoyad:

@FLogator you were the bridesmaid at the wedding, you of all people should know your friend better than anyone else.
You and who?
I think say the sex dey worry you.

cheesy
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by edoyad(m): 7:27pm On May 31, 2010
Look don't pretend, no one is accusing you of exactly the same crime, just atleast confess to dayo so he can get treatment for himself.
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by ifele(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2010
Edoyad,

She is making you really sick and you are still having sex with her. OKAY. You want to have children but do you know that a woman with

syphilis will only give birth to very sick children. You gotta wake up man. You gottsa wake up.
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by ifele(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2010
Edoyad,

Have you asked yourself whether your wife is sleeping with other men and thats the reason why she is passing these STDs to you?
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by Onchedu(m): 8:45pm On May 31, 2010
If ur wife is the one giving U all the trashy STD's then U should wonder where she's getting them from in the first place.
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by edoyad(m): 8:53pm On May 31, 2010
@ifele . How dare you take your fingers and accuse my sunshine of infidelity ? angry . She told me she gets the infections from the swimming pool she likes going to on sunny afternoons.
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by beecrofty(m): 1:44am On Jun 01, 2010
LMbAO
Re: Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. by Osama10(m): 3:30am On Jun 01, 2010
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic / Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} / Why Is Inter-marriage With Hausa Ladies So Hard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.