Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (111113 Views)

Bribe-to- Be Relocate Abroad With 3million Naira Fiance Sent For Their Wedding. / Male Corper Caught With His D*ck Sticking Out To Female Corper's Ass (pic/video) / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by sweetilicious(f): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Now you see why some guys will always prefer to have a baby mama instead? No one wants to marry a slut. Married women are even worst this days.
Some people get what they deserve. He might have had a good woman in the past but neglected her pure love.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by rampantlover: 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
It's better to rent most women by the hour than to have them as girlfriends or wives. Trust me grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
sweetilicious:
Some people get what they deserve. He might have had a good woman in the past but neglected her pure love.
Still, some girls cannot be trusted
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by MarieSucre(f): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

and that means women should strive to be promiscuous or polygamous too?.............................is that also part of the epuality y'all are fighting for

who says men are "naturally" polygamous btw? [i]

Ask me again. Don't ask all the nairaland men that say it here all the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by kalu61(m): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Jiang:
Life is fair
God is also fair

You can't be a fuvked boy or a hypocrite & expect mother taressa incarnate as your future wife. This also applies to hoes as well.

As long as you know you be a pure human being be it male or female, You will always end up with a pure partner

so you have nothing to worry about if you know urself, you reap what you sow
l pray this is true. What I read here de fear me
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by AlphaMajestic: 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. There are few NLders that know me pretty well offline.
There is a NLder that has seen me in person wink
I can't even lie here grin

my dear ur lying...if ur not lying send airtel card to me...just 500...if not..then stop with lies jor
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Godson84: 12:17am On Jun 07, 2018
philcz:
Lol. Nigga decided to thrown tantrums. You missed the point so there is no need going back to it. Wasn't referring to you though but the lady you quoted.
OK bro.
Abeg no vex
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by damola1: 1:13am On Jun 07, 2018
sweetilicious:

Maybe. But not a good enough reason. What if that’s not what he desired.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by sweetilicious(f): 3:48am On Jun 07, 2018
damola1:

Maybe. But not a good enough reason. What if that’s not what he desired.
Who doesn't desire a good woman? He was just emotional immature.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by encryptjay(m): 5:43am On Jun 07, 2018
aspirebig:
Go to Kubwa camp and see how married 'corpers' , ohh married "sluts" are sharing their kpekus to different men.

This is not them say... i saw it there live .....

I doubt if there is any NYSC camp in Nigeria as "bad and corrupt" like Kubwa and Iyana Ipaja ....

In fact, men on Jeep and Venza don finish work for those corpers body. . i am talking of married corpers oohhh . Then someone is talking about just bf and gf.

Bf and gf is almost nothing these days.
Damn, na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by encryptjay(m): 5:58am On Jun 07, 2018
It saddens me that married women use NYSC camp to cheat badly on their husbands.
So they should go to camp heavily pregnant?
And from my observations, no worthy counter from female Nairalanders, they're just beating about the bush.
I don't have experience with all these dating stuff and such threads keep popping up week in, week out. Seriously, I always believe that I can stay faithful but my problem is that, can my partner do the same?
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by godofuck231: 6:51am On Jun 07, 2018
GuntersChain:
no be small tin ooooh.
Despite this 70 percent of the first sons in Nigeria are sired be another man, "in a woman womb lies her secrets"
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Sike(m): 6:58am On Jun 07, 2018
O gbenu tan O
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by openmine(m): 6:59am On Jun 07, 2018
TheUbermensch:
But some months ago a nigga said the best way to protect your investment during youth service is to give her money on a biweekly basis. The topic was here on Nairaland.
grin grin grin grin
A cheat will always be a cheat even if you buy a house and a car just to "protect your investment"

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Btruth: 7:06am On Jun 07, 2018
...does the man think that money can him love nii?
O mashe ooo. Wasted efforts.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by highqueen(f): 7:15am On Jun 07, 2018
CSTR1003:
You sent your fiancee to camp without ensuring that she is heavily pregnant?

Any guy that does that is a fool.

I know how many girls me and my guy lash for camp.
Behind the trees at night and in the toilet.

My guy fucck sotay, the significant part of his allawe was spent on multivitamins tablets and condoms.
and what now different you from the girls you call hoes?

You guys haven't seen anything yet.
let the competition begin.cheesy
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:17am On Jun 07, 2018
Amarabae:
Useless lies from a hater and a jealous sadist.
Where is her evidence?
Forged piece of trash

You also have no proof that she ain't telling the truth.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 07, 2018
TheUbermensch:
But some months ago a nigga said the best way to protect your investment during youth service is to give her money on a biweekly basis. The topic was here on Nairaland.

Please ignore that guy. He is an e-diot

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:30am On Jun 07, 2018
Simplep:
She's a very bad friend......BTW girls shud learn how to close their legs for Christ's sake and stop disgracing some of us dat are still very faithful

I see you.

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Harrynight(m): 7:41am On Jun 07, 2018
cry

I love that question:

What exactly do women want Sex or Money
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2018
kalu61:
l pray this is true. What I read here de fear me

Fear not my brother, this is indeed very true
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by tonquendo4u(m): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2018
You won't mind ur business abi
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Aleora(f): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2018
austyn0:
You sure sey this sister no cast her friend because she refused allowing her to be part of both the sex and the money? Fear womengrin
I dont think so,am not saying its not possible but some girls do the extreme,imagine I went out with my bf and a lady sitting close to where we sat publicly asked my bf for his number and said abi your dick na for only her? And that she can Bleep anytin fuckable,I felt really disgused..no shame whatsoever....its annoying..may God save guys from the omo shepeteris wey dey out now...

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2018
Y e go pain when i know myself?....am only saying its wrong to generalize it
Godson84:

Lol
The thing really pain this one. grin grin grin
Hun, it is not all girls that open their legs for different men. There are still few good ones out there.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2018
I see u too darling
SlayQueenSlayer:

I see you.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by theDEVILisHERE: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2018
sprints1:
slay queen pretending to be good girl turn good boy into a fvck boy fvck boy turns good girl into a slay queen...the sequence continues...since when has oyinbos turn into devil...how are they immoral...well they may be racist and brutal but they still have the fear of God more than the blacks...but who brought religion in the first place no be the whites...at least they helped removed the idea of tribal marks by the afonjas...

Your greedy and covetousness elites spearheaded by your criminal politicians and fraudster religious leaders created this "slay queens"
They turned their daughters and your sisters into high class prostitutes by their gluttony and greed
while you the helpless masses indulge and aid this situation

Ofcourse the devils (non blacks) taught you all this nonsense cause that is their job, to introduce immorality to you

They gave u religion/pantheism which is the foundation for immorality and u in your stupidity threw away what u practiced, Spirituality, which is the foundation of Morality

Until you return to ur spirituality and your authentic ways your society would continue to deteriorate till you all get destroyed along with the devils

And yes
The Whiteman (all non black races) is the Devil
The earlier you know this the better for you
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by austyn0(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2018
Aleora:
I dont think so,am not saying its not possible but some girls do the extreme,imagine I went out with my bf and a lady sitting close to where we sat publicly asked my bf for his number and said abi your dick na for only her? And that she can Bleep anytin fuckable,I felt really disgused..no shame whatsoever....its annoying..may God save guys from the omo shepeteris wey dey out now...
Seriously??

Wetin you do the girl?grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2018
pocohantas:

There is no evidence that the guy was trying to keep her with money sha. Dude was probably just being a caring boyfriend.
Sadly to the wrong person.

The highlighted is very correct.
Check our signature in blue just here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by hkidola00(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2018
CSTR1003:
You sent your fiancee to camp without ensuring that she is heavily pregnant?

Any guy that does that is a fool.

I know how many girls me and my guy lash for camp.
Behind the trees at night and in the toilet.

My guy fucck sotay, the significant part of his allawe was spent on multivitamins tablets and condoms.
u too dey lie
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by 1BB007(m): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2018
uncle that sent 200k for assurance.. the random guy just they give the girl endurance for toilet
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by kalu61(m): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2018
Jiang:

Fear not my brother, this is indeed very true
Good guys seems to get bad eggs as wife
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by hkidola00(m): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2018
lefulefu:
Its like this babe dey cast her friend cos her friend no let her to share d 200k wey d maga boyfriend send cheesy. It obvious they are runz girl corperscheesy.
yeah exactly my thought,they are runs girls, most normal girls in a committed relationship may not do that, it isostly Dis ashawo corpers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.