Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (110235 Views)

Bribe-to- Be Relocate Abroad With 3million Naira Fiance Sent For Their Wedding. / Male Corper Caught With His D*ck Sticking Out To Female Corper's Ass (pic/video) / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Based(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
Evablizin:
Hehehehe,matters arising....
SHE's guilty!
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by YouareaBITCH(f): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
Madam is it your cum?let the innocent girl be and go ur way.The 200k just deh pepper you for body.
CastedBlog:
An Upset Lady Has exposed her fellow corper who banged some random guy, just minutes after her real boyfriend who stays in another state wired her with 200k, According to the Damie she stepped on their cum inside the toilet, and its really annoying cos thats a girl someone somewhere is using to boasting.

Now The shocking thing is that a guy in the comment section under the tweet, is asking the Damie the location where the matter happened, and we are thinking if it could be him..Too bad.

see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/female-corper-caught-having-sex-with.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/damieikeji/status/1004030042609999877
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by muyiwatosin: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
female corp members are a sham. even the married female corper in my time did worse, her husband will be on the phone with her and my room mate is pressing her b00bs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
omoadeleye:

including sex?

sex is something you can't do with your mom or sisters or grandma

go figure
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
She's a very bad friend......BTW girls shud learn how to close their legs for Christ's sake and stop disgracing some of us dat are still very faithful

4 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by geesunge(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamD18:
>Ask them to send their account details, they'll do it without asking about your sisters and mother's well-being.
>Tell them how beautiful they are, they'll smile without asking if you've appreciated your sisters and mother's beauty.
>Buy them gifts, they'll accept without asking if you've bought for your sisters and mum.

>But, tell them the bitter truth that they are hoes and prostitutes disguised as girlfriend, they'll then remember you have sisters and mother. Why? Because they are naturally selfish and only wants to take good glories alone.

But that's what they are, hoes, lovepeddlers, cheap sluts and prostitutes disguising as girlfriends.

The earlier men know this the better for them, girlfriends are packaged hoes, no matter the amount of money you give them, they'll still spread their legs for different men. If you must spend on a woman in your life and end up not regretting, spend on your mother, sisters, wives and daughters. These hoes don't worth the stress and expenses.

Be that man who sleeps and dump these hoes without giving them a dime, not the man who over-spend on them and still get cheated.

The only place hoes and prostitutes can get their legs closed is in their graves No matter the amount you give them.
I like this, you nailed it. Ladies are naturally selfish and stingy. They only receive, they don't give.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
What is her business with her life? Well, some of these female corpers are ashewo, many of them have serious relationship in their respective states. They keep getting banged by fellow male corpers and men living in the town they are/were posted too. I knew 2 female corps members that were banged by different guys during my service year, few months after we passed out they got married. If you have girlfriend/fiancee doing NYSC you better zero your mind on her.

5 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by abumoney(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
This world people sha
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Maybe her guy is weak in performance. If he's not, the lady wouldn't have tried another guy, no matter the distance. If her PPA is Borno for instance and the guy is in Lagos, she would not mind traveling to see him every month because one thing about ladies is that, if you are not satisfying them in bed, if you like, give her billions, she will still look elsewhere and that does not mean she does not love you. As a corper some years back, I dated a lady for the first time. I did not have the opportunity during my school days because I was one of the bookworms, from class to library everyday of the week. This girl got married and was still disturbing me. I dated another girl, who said she could not marry me because she was the only child and her parents were disturbing her and as a man, I needed to work and earn some money so I could boast of something after settling down as a couple because I just got employed that time. I told her to wait one year more but she refused and went ahead to marry a guy she met after courting for 4 months. She got married while I remained single for over a year before I now met my wife. Funny enough, she's always calling to disturb. Her husband is rich. They live in their own house off admiralty way in lekki phase 1. I thank God I'm not a poor man either. She had invited me for a date many times which I did not honour, same with the first lady. I always ask myself, what do women really want in sexx? Once you have the money, you should be comfortable with whatever comes your way. either big or small, so far the man can produce children.

5 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Emmanuel602(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Apina:
If you get to enquire, u might find out that the idiot has never sent or spent more than 10k on his siblings or parents undecided

Bitter truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by CSTR1003: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
What is her business with her life? Well, some of these female corpers are ashewo, many of them have serious relationship in their respective states. They keep getting banged by fellow male corpers and men living in the town they are/were posted too. I knew 2 female corps members that were banged by different guys during my service year, few months after we passed out they got married. If you have girlfriend/fiancee doing NYSC you better zero your mind on her.
Or impregnate her before sending her to camp.
That is what smart guys do.

The proliferation of pregnant corpers nowadays is no coincidence.
It is a deliberate action.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Amarabae:
[s]Useless lies from a hater and a jealous sadist.
Where is her evidence?
Forged piece of trash[/s]

how do you know it's a lie now..............................,........is it the same way you knew linda ikeji did some tests before sleeping with her baby daddy ? [7u] undecided

idiot feminists will always raise their ugly faces and hypocritical self to defend evil immoral things

#spits

2 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Its like this babe dey cast her friend cos her friend no let her to share d 200k wey d maga boyfriend send cheesy. It obvious they are runz girl corperscheesy.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Wiseonetemmy(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
I have promised not to comment on threads like this but the urge to put out the truth is very compelling. I drive for one of the transportation companies in Lagos. Guys listen to this. You think you cheat? You think u are smart with it? Answer is BIG NO?
Most of today's ladies are glorified prostitutes. I can defend this anywhere. I can state countless examples of ladies hugging and kissing a guy before she embarks on a ride only for her to change destination to another guys house or hotel. These are not runs girls o! Average girlfriend looking girl.
So guys the next time she confronts you about cheating, check well she is using reverse phycology on u.

23 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Olalan(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
Really scared with all the cheating stories flying around these days....... Only God can help us not to fall victim to a cheating wife
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Now you see why some guys will always prefer to have a baby mama instead? No one wants to marry a slut. Married women are even worst this days.
HMM ''Married women are even worst these days'', as if you read my earlier comment. You can say that again
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Espada10: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamD18:
>Ask them to send their account details, they'll do it without asking about your sisters and mother's well-being.
>Tell them how beautiful they are, they'll smile without asking if you've appreciated your sisters and mother's beauty.
>Buy them gifts, they'll accept without asking if you've bought for your sisters and mum.

>But, tell them the bitter truth that they are hoes and prostitutes disguised as girlfriend, they'll then remember you have sisters and mother. Why? Because they are naturally selfish and only wants to take good glories alone.

But that's what they are, hoes, lovepeddlers, cheap sluts and prostitutes disguising as girlfriends.

The earlier men know this the better for them, girlfriends are packaged hoes, no matter the amount of money you give them, they'll still spread their legs for different men. If you must spend on a woman in your life and end up not regretting, spend on your mother, sisters, wives and daughters. These hoes don't worth the stress and expenses.

Be that man who sleeps and dump these hoes without giving them a dime, not the man who over-spend on them and still get cheated.

The only place hoes and prostitutes can get their legs closed is in their graves No matter the amount you give them.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
CSTR1003:

Or impregnate her before sending her to camp.
That is what smart guys do.

The proliferation of pregnant corpers nowadays is no coincidence.
It is a deliberate action.
That is it brother. That was the mistake one of uncle made, after spending on this lady, financed her;when she was in the Uni, the mad girl went for youth service, she told my uncle she is no longer interested, her mother even backed her up, she said: "one prophet told her they won't last if they get married". Few weeks ago, the woman was trying to convince my uncle to take the bitch back. I will keep on saying it, guys shouldn't sponsor their girlfriends to school and if she is going for youth service, give her belle.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
TheUbermensch:
But some months ago a nigga said the best way to protect your investment during youth service is to give her money on a biweekly basis. The topic was here on Nairaland.
a very wrong assumptioncheesy.this is why i will always respect my uncle cos he dey always yarn me true life stories for me to learncheesy. If chevron oil worker sends 400k weekly to his girlfriend,pays for her flat yearly and she still fuks around with random men and even deny d cheveron guy sex using d sex b4 marriage bs..then what can u say about a struggling young civil servant who manages to scrape 5k monthly for his girlfriend and he will come to nairaland bragging that he takes care of his gf and expects her not to cheat. I laughcheesy.

8 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by MarieSucre(f): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
i know dem awon "men are scum, men are dogs" crew will avoid this thread like it's a plague

After God fear girls, after girls fear women!!!

Men are naturally polygamous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
Wiseonetemmy:
I have promised not to comment on threads like this but the urge to put out the truth is very compelling. I drive for one of the transportation companies in Lagos. Guys listen to this. You think you cheat? You think u are smart with it? Answer is BIG NO?
Most of today's ladies are glorified prostitutes. I can defend this anywhere. I can state countless examples of ladies hugging and kissing a guy before she embarks on a ride only for her to change destination to another guys house or hotel. These are not runs girls o! Average girlfriend looking girl.
So guys the next time she confronts you about cheating, check well she is using reverse phycology on u.
Brother you aren't lying. Most of these ladies are crypto-prostitutes. They have many guys(clients) financing their lifestyles and sexual urges. There are many ladies that depend on guys to survive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by MarieSucre(f): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

it does include my sister(s)

any guy who decides to do for my sister something he hasn't done or can't do for his own sister(s) or mom is on his own but for me, i can never do anything for a lady unless i have done it for my mom or/and sisters

and this is not me being an alpha-male or just talking abi typing online......................this is me being real cool

that @embolden made me chuckle grin

Same thing I say for my dad. My father is number 1. You'll go and kill yourself, meanwhile he is outside collecting all the STD's and depositing into you while forming naturally polygamous. I can't fit ooo. I kill myself for my popsi, donate all my blood for him. I can't do anything for a man that I have not done for my father.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Godson84: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
i've always said it, nothing can make a woman most women loyal except blackmail ?................give her money o, attention o, good sex, loyalty, she will still cheat cos e dey their blood

that's why it's advicable and wise to obey the 1st commandment:

"never do for a lady what you haven't done or can't do for your mum, sisters, female guardian, or grandma..........................you can only do with a lady what you can't do with your mum or sisters"
Gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by rosy16(f): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
Olalan:
Really scared with all the cheating stories flying around these days....... Only God can help us not to fall victim to a cheating wife
hmmmm.....bt is it right for a man to cheat on his girlfriend with his ex?U guys complain about women cheating by forget dt guys are also cheaters.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Some of all this things na cool story joor, girls fit form stories to trend, runs girls no dey too loud am.
lefulefu:
Its like this babe dey cast her friend cos her friend no let her to share d 200k wey d maga boyfriend send cheesy. It obvious they are runz girl corperscheesy.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by front4line: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lalas247:
Mtcheew...

See them, na only hiss u fit his for here.
I pity all the guys chasing u on NL.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by selfmade22: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
CSTR1003:
You sent your fiancee to camp without ensuring that she is heavily pregnant?

Any guy that does that is a fool.

I know how many girls me and my guy lash for camp.
Behind the trees at night and in the toilet.

My guy fucck sotay, the significant part of his allawe was spent on multivitamins tablets and condoms.
hahahahahahaha!
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by MarieSucre(f): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

That's why it's good to use some of them for money rituals.

I'm sure that kind of rituals cannot have repercussions because the main ingredient for the sacrifice ain't loyal

☣ ☠

lol. They will still use you for rituals too.

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Espada10: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
Simplep:
She's a very bad friend......BTW girls shud learn how to close their legs for Christ's sake and stop disgracing some of us dat are still very faithful

How is she a bad friend?
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
fairfora:
HMM ''Married women are even worst these days'', as if you read my earlier comment. You can say that again
Those ones are on the rise nowadays, they stay in marriages just to bear the title "Mrs". They are looking for young, single men that would keep oiling their engines. About 4years ago, a married woman very pretty woman told my friend she likes him, she started sending her pics where she i puts on bra and pant. The woman's husband is okay, her first child is in Ukraine studying. She told my friend, her husband is not romantic, she wants young men that knows what is going on in town. I just shook my head, thank God my guy doesn't give in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Patrotism: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
Brotherly Not All. Some are really angels in human skin. Just pray to meet one. You should also know that women are weaker than men when it comes to sex. So lets always try to make excuse for them.
IamD18:

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
rosy16:
hmmmm.....bt is it right for a man to cheat on his girlfriend with his ex?U guys complain about women cheating by forget dt guys are also cheaters.
..Are you the lady in question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.