Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (110198 Views)

Bribe-to- Be Relocate Abroad With 3million Naira Fiance Sent For Their Wedding. / Male Corper Caught With His D*ck Sticking Out To Female Corper's Ass (pic/video) / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 07, 2018
Don't take relationship with a student or Corp member serious. Is better you get married to them and what ever they want to do will be from your place of residence. I'm speaking about working class men.

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by muyiwatosin: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2018
lefulefu:
a married woman?shocked
yep, you dont even need to stand on that chair to see it happening during service, right from camp they are already fooling emselves. men are the reason women manage to be a bit disciplined, without their man around you will see the true nature of women.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Aleora(f): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
austyn0:
Seriously??

Wetin you do the girl?grin
I no no oooo
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by austyn0(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
Aleora:
I no no oooo
A girl asked your man for his number in your presence and made that statement?....

Damn!,, that lady has got no chill,, I can only imaginegrin

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamD18:
>Ask them to send their account details, they'll do it without asking about your sisters and mother's well-being.
>Tell them how beautiful they are, they'll smile without asking if you've appreciated your sisters and mother's beauty.
>Buy them gifts, they'll accept without asking if you've bought for your sisters and mum.

>But, tell them the bitter truth that they are hoes and prostitutes disguised as girlfriend, they'll then remember you have sisters and mother. Why? Because they are naturally selfish and only wants to take good glories alone.

But that's what they are, hoes, lovepeddlers, cheap sluts and prostitutes disguising as girlfriends.

The earlier men know this the better for them, girlfriends are packaged hoes, no matter the amount of money you give them, they'll still spread their legs for different men. If you must spend on a woman in your life and end up not regretting, spend on your mother, sisters, wives and daughters. These hoes don't worth the stress and expenses.

Be that man who sleeps and dump these hoes without giving them a dime, not the man who over-spend on them and still get cheated.

The only place hoes and prostitutes can get their legs closed is in their graves No matter the amount you give them.
We'll said, but remember your sisters are some other guys hoes. Don't ever forget that. Since you find it so comfortable to call women hoes and bitches.
Use the small sense remaining bruh. Pls
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Rothvinc: 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Godson84: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Simplep:
Y e go pain when i know myself?....am only saying its wrong to generalize it
OK dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Wasky101: 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
you are sighted jawe i thought am the only one seeing the pathetic so call fwd
Hey pretty, u got mail
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Aleora(f): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
austyn0:
A girl asked your man for his number in your presence and made that statement?....

Damn!,, that lady has got no chill,, I can only imaginegrin
abi nah,my guy just replied her,he said trust me u dont wort her rival..
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by austyn0(m): 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
Aleora:
abi nah,my guy just replied her,he said trust me u dont wort her rival..
Abi?...And your head was "bigging"...

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Aleora(f): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
austyn0:
Abi?...And your head was "bigging"...
yes na..lol
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by austyn0(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
Aleora:
yes na..lol
I can imagine...Night Night.

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 08, 2018
hkidola00:
yeah exactly my thought,they are runs girls, most normal girls in a committed relationship may not do that, it isostly Dis ashawo corpers
gbam! cheesy
i just feel sorry for d dude dating them grin
may our portion never be ending up with runzgirls/olosho as wives
in JESU name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 08, 2018
muyiwatosin:
yep, you dont even need to stand on that chair to see it happening during service, right from camp they are already fooling emselves. men are the reason women manage to be a bit disciplined, without their man around you will see the true nature of women.
this is what happens when u make ex ashawo/runzgirl a wife

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by mhizcassidy001(f): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
Yea i do
Wasky101:

Hey pretty, u got mail
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Wasky101: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
Yea i do
Check your email
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2018
sweetilicious:
Who doesn't desire a good woman? He was just emotional immature.

What is wrong with you??

He was immature? by caring for the H0e.

You girls amaze me I wonder if you were really given a brain at all.

He sent money to the H0e and you're saying he is immature.

Jesus! I give up.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:10am On Jun 10, 2018
Based:

SHE's guilty!
Oh, this one just joined Nairaland less than a week sef, not worth replying then.
U no reach kid bro.
Here is ur uncle's mate here, so watch ur mouth kiddo.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:
>Ask them to send their account details, they'll do it without asking about your sisters and mother's well-being.
>Tell them how beautiful they are, they'll smile without asking if you've appreciated your sisters and mother's beauty.
>Buy them gifts, they'll accept without asking if you've bought for your sisters and mum.

>But, tell them the bitter truth that they are hoes and prostitutes disguised as girlfriend, they'll then remember you have sisters and mother. Why? Because they are naturally selfish and only wants to take good glories alone.

But that's what they are, hoes, lovepeddlers, cheap sluts and prostitutes disguising as girlfriends.

The earlier men know this the better for them, girlfriends are packaged hoes, no matter the amount of money you give them, they'll still spread their legs for different men. If you must spend on a woman in your life and end up not regretting, spend on your mother, sisters, wives and daughters. These hoes don't worth the stress and expenses.

Be that man who sleeps and dump these hoes without giving them a dime, not the man who over-spend on them and still get cheated.

The only place hoes and prostitutes can get their legs closed is in their graves No matter the amount you give them.

And you the deranged big fool on nairaland continues with your ranting arsehole of a mouth after all the heart breaks you've suffered in life from the 1 percent fake female folks. #WhatASmellyMouthYouveGot poor #LonelyFaggot

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by sweetilicious(f): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mcquine:

What is wrong with you??

He was immature? by caring for the H0e.

You girls amaze me I wonder if you were really given a brain at all.

He sent money to the H0e and you're saying he is immature.

Jesus! I give up.
Oh my.Was replying a comment.Meant to type SHE.You should know i don't support nor hail evil deeds.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by cicikhemy(f): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Ladies are naturally selfcentred, disloyal and lousy
Guys didn't turn ladies that way

Guys just lost guard and allowed ladies to start infecting them with their lousiness by giving into temptation easily because they lacked discipline

Ladies have always being this way
Difference is the black men in the past (atleast before colonisation/slavery) had more discipline and this kept women in check

The devils (non blacks) infected you all with their crap religion and immoral lifestyle, creating confusing in your society

Case in point
Man have become more so called "Romantic" than their fathers, and even having more conjugal skill set
But your marriage's have become a mess
That tells u all you need to know
. isssssssh
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by cicikhemy(f): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2018
phreakabit:

Your stereotypical statement is utterly stupid! It passes you off as a pseudo-demented neanderthal. lacking morals and any form of virtue.
I mean it's unnatural for a human to be this redundantly stupid.
I wouldn't reply to anything you say, so don't bother.
you are indeed a psycho
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by cicikhemy(f): 9:21am On Jun 26, 2018
Fourwinds:
sharaaap.....Even Your God remain loyal till death...while will you say because a useless boy misbehave, then you follow same part
Mumu looking for a perfectionist
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Fourwinds: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
cicikhemy:
Mumu looking for a perfectionist
look at this cheat advertising herself
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Youngpo413: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
This one weak me.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by nelklyn(m): 4:30am On Jul 29, 2019
pocohantas:

One would think your sisters are not girlfriends to other guys.
The girl could be the sister to one of our resident alpha-males.

The sender could even be one of you
...or my brother sef... cheesy

This cracked me up real bad.

Don't have sisters but I would love to have two female kids. IMO the guy is right anyway grin
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by nelklyn(m): 4:40am On Jul 29, 2019
Sochimaobim:
For 3yrs now, my ringtone has been 'Loyal' by Chris Brown ft Lil Wayne and Tyga. Incase I tend to forget, any incoming call will always remind me that these hoes ain't loyal.
Just like the guy concluded, God give us a good woman. They exist but very few

Omg! I'm really lmao here...I use stupid in love by Rihanna to keep me on track.

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by nelklyn(m): 5:01am On Jul 29, 2019
muyiwatosin:
female corp members are a sham. even the married female corper in my time did worse, her husband will be on the phone with her and my room mate is pressing her b00bs

No offense but your roommate must also be a sham unless he didn't have a commitment in whatsoever form. Guys aren't impervious to the sham tingy
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by nelklyn(m): 5:13am On Jul 29, 2019
fairfora:
Maybe her guy is weak in performance. If he's not, the lady wouldn't have tried another guy, no matter the distance. If her PPA is Borno for instance and the guy is in Lagos, she would not mind traveling to see him every month because one thing about ladies is that, if you are not satisfying them in bed, if you like, give her billions, she will still look elsewhere and that does not mean she does not love you. As a corper some years back, I dated a lady for the first time. I did not have the opportunity during my school days because I was one of the bookworms, from class to library everyday of the week. This girl got married and was still disturbing me. I dated another girl, who said she could not marry me because she was the only child and her parents were disturbing her and as a man, I needed to work and earn some money so I could boast of something after settling down as a couple because I just got employed that time. I told her to wait one year more but she refused and went ahead to marry a guy she met after courting for 4 months. She got married while I remained single for over a year before I now met my wife. Funny enough, she's always calling to disturb. Her husband is rich. They live in their own house off admiralty way in lekki phase 1. I thank God I'm not a poor man either. She had invited me for a date many times which I did not honour, same with the first lady. I always ask myself, what do women really want in sexx? Once you have the money, you should be comfortable with whatever comes your way. either big or small, so far the man can produce children.

The bolded is a presumption.

I've had s*x with girls who admitted their guys are good in bed but just wanted to taste something new for the fun of it.

On one occasion a girl asked me "you just want to taste my pussy abi"? and my response was YES grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by nelklyn(m): 5:21am On Jul 29, 2019
Patrotism:
Brotherly Not All. Some are really angels in human skin. Just pray to meet one. You should also know that women are weaker than men when it comes to sex. So lets always try to make excuse for them.

Pardon me but the bolded is BS. Send me a beautiful clean curvy lady to tempt me and see if I won't be weak grin
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by nelklyn(m): 5:43am On Jul 29, 2019
okolet:

Be strong bro

Lmao grin That meme gave me a good laugh
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by nelklyn(m): 5:51am On Jul 29, 2019
highqueen:

and what now different you from the girls you call hoes?

You guys haven't seen anything yet.
let the competition begin.cheesy

LOL...what competition are you talking about? Most guys and ladies just want to have fun with their counterparts, it's just that they live in self denial.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.