Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (110232 Views)

Bribe-to- Be Relocate Abroad With 3million Naira Fiance Sent For Their Wedding. / Male Corper Caught With His D*ck Sticking Out To Female Corper's Ass (pic/video) / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by futurism: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
tejiri4:

Nor mind dem even hoe must claim holy na
Na d experience I get from one here na him make me talk like that bros. No mind her.

All of them are same... No difference. I too nice to the idiot so tey she tag me desperate, too emotional and too soft... Little did she know I have over 5 other girls that never saw the nice side of me... I decided to be different to here cos I felt she is truly different like she portrayed herself to be on nairaland.

Rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by error4040: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamD18:
>Ask them to send their account details, they'll do it without asking about your sisters and mother's well-being.
>Tell them how beautiful they are, they'll smile without asking if you've appreciated your sisters and mother's beauty.
>Buy them gifts, they'll accept without asking if you've bought for your sisters and mum.

>But, tell them the bitter truth that they are hoes and prostitutes disguised as girlfriend, they'll then remember you have sisters and mother. Why? Because they are naturally selfish and only wants to take good glories alone.

But that's what they are, hoes, lovepeddlers, cheap sluts and prostitutes disguising as girlfriends.

The earlier men know this the better for them, girlfriends are packaged hoes, no matter the amount of money you give them, they'll still spread their legs for different men. If you must spend on a woman in your life and end up not regretting, spend on your mother, sisters, wives and daughters. These hoes don't worth the stress and expenses.

Be that man who sleeps and dump these hoes without giving them a dime, not the man who over-spend on them and still get cheated.

The only place hoes and prostitutes can get their legs closed is in their graves No matter the amount you give them.
gadammit!!!!!! This is....................................................... Wait for it!!!!!!!!

LEGENDARY!!!!!

Bro you a Role model mehn!!!! cool
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Vested(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamD18:
>Ask them to send their account details, they'll do it without asking about your sisters and mother's well-being.
>Tell them how beautiful they are, they'll smile without asking if you've appreciated your sisters and mother's beauty.
>Buy them gifts, they'll accept without asking if you've bought for your sisters and mum.

>But, tell them the bitter truth that they are hoes and prostitutes disguised as girlfriend, they'll then remember you have sisters and mother. Why? Because they are naturally selfish and only wants to take good glories alone.

But that's what they are, hoes, lovepeddlers, cheap sluts and prostitutes disguising as girlfriends.

The earlier men know this the better for them, girlfriends are packaged hoes, no matter the amount of money you give them, they'll still spread their legs for different men. If you must spend on a woman in your life and end up not regretting, spend on your mother, sisters, wives and daughters. These hoes don't worth the stress and expenses.

Be that man who sleeps and dump these hoes without giving them a dime, not the man who over-spend on them and still get cheated.

The only place hoes and prostitutes can get their legs closed is in their graves No matter the amount you give them.

You have a huge point , bro!!!
Very Huge Point!!!

However , I'm thinking ...
When does a lady graduate from a girlfriend to a wife before you can begin to give them a dime?

Ayam nor undastandin dat part...

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by chizagi: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
Apina:
If you get to enquire, u might find out that the idiot has never sent or spent more than 10k on his siblings or parents undecided

fact. guys been fooling them selves for women since BC00
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Duru009(m): 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
I don't blame her, NO lady will trade a good diick for anything. If you like, have all the money in the world.if you don't satisfy her well, somebody will certainly do it for you !
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Ellabae(f): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
undecided Na wa o. Some girls are never satisfied.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Kyllahmc(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
i've always said it, nothing can make a woman most women loyal except blackmail ?................give her money o, attention o, good sex, loyalty, she will still cheat cos e dey their blood
Fact. well mek God help us when picking a lifetime partner oo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by plessis: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamD18:

wisdom from the future.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Malawian(m): 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
muyiwatosin:
female corp members are a sham. even the married female corper in my time did worse, her husband will be on the phone with her and my room mate is pressing her b00bs
I can relate. Like one girl i invited over, she was on the phone for over 20 mins with a guy i suspect is her BF, but all the while, my hands was inside her bra.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Godson84: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
Simplep:
Well ur sister is also a hoe,cos she's also a girlfriend to a guy and she's opening her legs for different men,,,so u are saying guys shud only spend on sisterly hoes?,common sense,u no get

Lol
The thing really pain this one. grin grin grin
Hun, it is not all girls that open their legs for different men. There are still few good ones out there.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Malawian(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
I just remember during camp,where after the days activities and all man is back on their beds, around from 11.30pm and so, when they have already put off the lights in the hall, if you came out to the hall, you will be seeing silhouettes of people fvcking live and direct.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by theDEVILisHERE: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
cicikhemy:
what the lady did is so disheartening....But also you guys turned innocent n loyal ladies into a insatiable LovePeddler....so please guys keep your lips shut n stop ranting nonsense about us

Ladies are naturally selfcentred, disloyal and lousy
Guys didn't turn ladies that way

Guys just lost guard and allowed ladies to start infecting them with their lousiness by giving into temptation easily because they lacked discipline

Ladies have always being this way
Difference is the black men in the past (atleast before colonisation/slavery) had more discipline and this kept women in check

The devils (non blacks) infected you all with their crap religion and immoral lifestyle, creating confusing in your society

Case in point
Man have become more so called "Romantic" than their fathers, and even having more conjugal skill set
But your marriage's have become a mess
That tells u all you need to know
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by sprints1: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
National Youth Sex Experience Lol I pity the guy sha... another guy servicing her bae...body wait body is not firewood...
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by okolet(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
Simplep:
She's a very bad friend......BTW girls shud learn how to close their legs for Christ's sake and stop disgracing some of us dat are still very faithful

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by sprints1: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Ladies are naturally selfcentred, disloyal and lousy
Guys didn't turn ladies that way

Guys just lost guard and allowed ladies to start infecting them with their lousiness by giving into temptation easily because they lacked discipline

Ladies have always being this way
Difference is the black men in the past (atleast before colonisation/slavery) had more discipline and this kept women in check

The devils (non blacks) infected you all with their crap religion and immoral lifestyle, creating confusing in your society

Case in point
Man have become more so called "Romantic" than their fathers, and even having more conjugal skill set
But your marriage's have become a mess
That tells u all you need to know
slay queen pretending to be good girl turn good boy into a fvck boy fvck boy turns good girl into a slay queen...the sequence continues...since when has oyinbos turn into devil...how are they immoral...well they may be racist and brutal but they still have the fear of God more than the blacks...but who brought religion in the first place no be the whites...at least they helped removed the idea of tribal marks by the afonjas...
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Switup: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
franchasng:
Every girl, every lady, every woman no matter how pretty, no matter how rich, no matter how Behind, no matter how popular or sexy she is have a price tag!

Some, their price tag is money, some once they meet a music star their leg opens, some it opens only for football stars, some can only open their legs if u are intelligent in class, some can only open when u take them to fast food restaurant, some can only open when they hear that u are a politician or if your papa is rich, some open their legs once u are diving a fine car....some open their legs if u give them drink, some open if u can cook good food for them, some open if they hear say u be doctor abi dokita.....some open the moment they hear u live abroad or see u snap picture at the airport with Oyimbo, some open their leg if you can crack jokes and make them laugh, some open their legs if you flash money and spend money on them, some open if u are handsome, some open if u appear too masculine and manly, some open their own legs only for guys that act too holy and spiritual, some open only for their pastor, choir master, and church elders....while some will open if u can give them job or help their career, so every woman on earth has a price tag that will make her open legs, so let's leave ladies alone to do their thing and let's live happily in peace cool cool
over generalization
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by LosVikingos: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin majority of these ladies are guilty of the act, that's why you can see only few of them viewing the thread grin

If na Davido buys Chioma a Jet... They'll jam-packed the whole place.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by okolet(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
tobiogunboye:
I had a similar experience, breaks my heart anytime I think about it but I've forgiven her.
My Girlfriend asked for some money for her project work. Instead She used the money for transport to visit a male friend.
Her roommate was my informant, cox she was mad at her behavior.
Girls ehn!!!

Be strong bro

2 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
Its a pity how some of our ladies have degenerated to this level of oloshoism.

5 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by okolet(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
cicikhemy:
what the lady did is so disheartening....But also you guys turned innocent n loyal ladies into a insatiable LovePeddler....so please guys keep your lips shut n stop ranting nonsense about us

pls do the needful asap!!

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by MissJoy29(f): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
sprints1:
slay queen pretending to be good girl turn good boy into a fvck boy fvck boy turns good girl into a slay queen...the sequence continues...since when has oyinbos turn into devil...how are they immoral...well they may be racist and brutal but they still have the fear of God more than the blacks...but who brought religion in the first place no be the whites...at least they helped removed the idea of tribal marks by the afonjas...
Did you just ask if Oyinbos are immoral? Are you kidding me??Does it mean you are insinuating that we are more immoral than them?

And did you just say same Oyinbos are more God-fearing than we are? Indeed!

4 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by tunary(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamD18:

You are just too much

Thank you so much for the counsel

Thank you
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by philcz(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
Godson84:

Who is this lazy youth? And what is he talking about? Don't just quote people anyhow, go through previous comments from them and get to know what is going on before quoting. Bird-brain
Lol. Nigga decided to thrown tantrums. You missed the point so there is no need going back to it. Wasn't referring to you though but the lady you quoted.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by aspirebig: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
Go to Kubwa camp and see how married 'corpers' , ohh married "sluts" are sharing their kpekus to different men.

This is not them say... i saw it there live .....

I doubt if there is any NYSC camp in Nigeria as "bad and corrupt" like Kubwa and Iyana Ipaja ....

In fact, men on Jeep and Venza don finish work for those corpers body. . i am talking of married corpers oohhh . Then someone is talking about just bf and gf.

Bf and gf is almost nothing these days.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
lefulefu:
do u know if the married man she married has erectile dysfunction or very low libidocheesy. All the man in d world cant cure her konji na hence she's calling u for help.
You may be right bro. Lots of men out are facing serious genital-related issues. Thank God for clothes wey dey cover many tins. It's well
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Muzikluva(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
Yeah well...I saw this a whole lot when I was serving and I lost my ability to trust women.! The girls would have a bf somewhere far away and be messing around with young guys and married men just cuz of money and a lavish lifestyle ! Girls of nowadays tho NOT all are very cunny and never satisfied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Obodo999(m): 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
i know dem awon "men are scum, men are dogs" crew will avoid this thread like it's a plague

After God fear girls, after girls fear women!!!

Please don't compare GOD with evil humans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by EmmaLege: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamD18:

No be lie brother
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
pocohantas:

There is no evidence that the guy was trying to keep her with money sha. Dude was probably just being a caring boyfriend.
Sadly to the wrong person.

The highlighted is very correct.

Just see how they (women) reason. SMH sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by MissJoy29(f): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
paulsibility:
NYSC is one of the test of true love. If he/she doesn't cheat during service, then there is slight chance they will later in life.
I don't understand this please
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
rosy16:
Dts bad, Bt wat if d guy is also d flirting with another lady,am nt saying Wat she did is right o, Bt some guys do worst than Wat some girls do.

Mtchewwww excuse.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
Amarabae:
Useless lies from a hater and a jealous sadist.
Where is her evidence?
Forged piece of trash

You would know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.