Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (110230 Views)

Bribe-to- Be Relocate Abroad With 3million Naira Fiance Sent For Their Wedding. / Male Corper Caught With His D*ck Sticking Out To Female Corper's Ass (pic/video) / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Mogajunior(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2019
I have said it over and over. If you have a girlfriend who is a student or who is serving as a youth copper somewhere. be rest assured some guy is servicing her. In reality majority of women ain't loyal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Hassanmaye(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
Gaddafithe2nd:
What is her business with her life? Well, some of these female corpers are ashewo, many of them have serious relationship in their respective states. They keep getting banged by fellow male corpers and men living in the town they are/were posted too. I knew 2 female corps members that were banged by different guys during my service year, few months after we passed out they got married. If you have girlfriend/fiancee doing NYSC you better zero your mind on her.
Daughters of Jezebel
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Hassanmaye(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
Maybe her guy is weak in performance. If he's not, the lady wouldn't have tried another guy, no matter the distance. If her PPA is Borno for instance and the guy is in Lagos, she would not mind traveling to see him every month because one thing about ladies is that, if you are not satisfying them in bed, if you like, give her billions, she will still look elsewhere and that does not mean she does not love you. As a corper some years back, I dated a lady for the first time. I did not have the opportunity during my school days because I was one of the bookworms, from class to library everyday of the week. This girl got married and was still disturbing me. I dated another girl, who said she could not marry me because she was the only child and her parents were disturbing her and as a man, I needed to work and earn some money so I could boast of something after settling down as a couple because I just got employed that time. I told her to wait one year more but she refused and went ahead to marry a guy she met after courting for 4 months. She got married while I remained single for over a year before I now met my wife. Funny enough, she's always calling to disturb. Her husband is rich. They live in their own house off admiralty way in lekki phase 1. I thank God I'm not a poor man either. She had invited me for a date many times which I did not honour, same with the first lady. I always ask myself, what do women really want in sexx? Once you have the money, you should be comfortable with whatever comes your way. either big or small, so far the man can produce children.
Daughters of Jezebel are never satisfied
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Hassanmaye(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
a very wrong assumptioncheesy.this is why i will always respect my uncle cos he dey always yarn me true life stories for me to learncheesy. If chevron oil worker sends 400k weekly to his girlfriend,pays for her flat yearly and she still fuks around with random men and even deny d cheveron guy sex using d sex b4 marriage bs..then what can u say about a struggling young civil servant who manages to scrape 5k monthly for his girlfriend and he will come to nairaland bragging that he takes care of his gf and expects her not to cheat. I laughcheesy.
Blood of Zachariah are you serious chevron?
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Hassanmaye(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Patrotism:
Brotherly Not All. Some are really angels in human skin. Just pray to meet one. You should also know that women are weaker than men when it comes to sex. So lets always try to make excuse for them.
weaker? You don't know anything about women
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Hassanmaye(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
Olalan:
it is never right to cheat on your spouse, just wondering with all the stories of late on females cheating even after been shown all the love and care by a guy you can't really say what is to be done make a girl stay faithful to you
You can move the mountain for this daughter of jazabel after small quarrel is what have you ever done to me
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Hassanmaye(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
yea she might be lying to trend but d fact remains that many female corpers in serious relationship or married dey kpansh anyhow while in service nacheesy. There's this older guy dat time in my lodge doing his postgraduate. Anytime d guy babe visit he will show her off to us as his precious lolor. They were really a sweet couple until the guy babe go do her service for abuja. We heard dat it was one abuja rich abuja big boy corper dat snatched her. He promised her instant marriage and like a mumu she dump her longterm boyfriend cos of money.we later heard dat d the abuja big boy corper later dumped her after chopping her to his satisfaction. See, i cant date a girl who's about going for service cos i know dere would be lots of distraction derecheesy.
Lol daughters of Jezebel have small brain na,
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Hassanmaye(m): 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
lol forget d innocent looks dat some girls have.there are ladies who are conservative in their dressing and they dont use lipstick but they sleep around with different men in exchange for money. Anyway a man really need to shine im eye on d type of lady he wants to make his woman...make e no go put retired olosho for house.
God in heaven even the so called innocent
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Hassanmaye(m): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
hahacheesy.. U will be surprised dat chick he smashed few days to her wedding will still be contacting him on code even now dat she is married.dude be using his money to entice them but men like dat hardly spend on women.their own na to give d babe small change then smashcheesy.
Lol daughter of jazabel can give a broke bad boy free and drill her boyfriend and still refuse to give him to smash
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Hassanmaye(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
wristbangle:
Atimes what Nigerians guys go through when we date some Nigerian ladies is extremely disturbing than a hopeless animal.

These buffoons will tax, cheat, molest and condemn you inspite of investing in them. I tell guys to stop wasting their bloody time on these orangutans but they won't listen.
Lol daughter of jazabel

Imagine the trauma this guy would go through hearing his she-goat of a fiance opening her tunnel to several he-goats to ride on. The funny thing is when this pathetic ewe confirms she is pregnant, she will coerce him to sleep with her meanwhile It is not his pregnancy.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Hassanmaye(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
lol i jus pity d husband. Wetin i dey fear be say d children wey she go come dey born for d husband make e no be say na dis guy go be d biological father of dese lady's kidscheesy.anyway most women who cheat prefer gwtting married to naive men. This is why u see most prostitutes turned wives end up with naive timid men as husbands.
Haha this life no balance
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Hassanmaye(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
If him chop the girl after dem don marry I will take it upon myself to report to her husband, I no dey like nonsense, married woman na no go area. I dey tell you, make God save person in future.
Why are they no go area
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by legallyminded: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
mhizcassidy001:
Sorry o are you not going to marry one of your girlfwd or u wanna become FATHER NI or you gonna marry your sister or mother the only thing i know here for guys is to date a mature and responsible lady.is not allladies that are hoes,if you say all ladies your sister is a lady and your mother is once a lady no offence pls but dont compare all ladies to be the same.have you try them all.and to the said fwd that posted this rubbish they are both birds of the same feathers that flock together.her own is even worst. i rest my case

Shut up your mouth, every time mothers and sisters. That's how your brothers will become cash cows and mugus to leeches like you
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by legallyminded: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
flakkybaby:
if all you are saying here is true then your future wife will be hoe and your sisters too will be hoe to other men and will end up in your house, so please don't goerge anybody because you will also give birth to all girls then what will you now say?

Shut up senseless animal with a selfish soul
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by KingDash: 12:48am On Apr 18, 2021
if I begin nysc and I introduced my name as dash to you, you and your friends are finished.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.