Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage (2836 Views)

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal / My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin / 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Slynation(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
boomii:
Whats with Nigerian guys sef? I have a friend who is ready to get married soon but the dude said there will be no wedding till she gets pregnant.

Personally I'm against it and even tried talking to the guy since she is not the wayward type but seems he has gone wacko,so please what should my friend do.Should she stay or get pregnant? she is pretty confused.

P.s: She will be reading this cos she is on nairaland so no insults please.
It's quite important, so many ladies in Nigeria are damaged beyond repair due to the advent of Yahoo...So it's quite necessary to confirm the womb is intact before delving into any marriage...

Modified : so who come resurrect this post after 13years 🤡🤡
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Hollyb(f): 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Doesn't matter. Inquiring minds want to know.
Ok, let's ask these earlier commenters if it matters:
Onchedu, donvilo, Busybrain007, 190, youngpo413
Hollyb
I am older and wiser, but my answer still remains the same.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by PoliteActivist: 10:08am On Apr 03, 2023
Hollyb:
I am older and wiser, but my answer still remains the same.

Wow, you deserve some sort of award for maintaining the same moniker all this time. I'm sure most of the other original commentors have even forgotten they once had those monikers.
As for your answer, well, no one else agrees with you.. Remember, there have been a dramatic increase in barrenness, rituals, yahoo plus, etc since you made your comment
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by PoliteActivist: 10:11am On Apr 03, 2023
Slynation:
It's quite important, so many ladies in Nigeria are damaged beyond repair due to the advent of Yahoo...So it's quite necessary to confirm the womb is intact before delving into any marriage...

Modified : so who come resurrect this post after 13years 🤡🤡

I really wanted to know. I can be curious like that.
But I'm sure the OP is onto her tenth NL moniker by now, and has totally forgotten she once had a moniker called boomii
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by PoliteActivist: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2023
LeeSmart:

OP no vex oo, but why can't u be urself? own ur truth.. Which one be my friend will be reading this in the comment section haba.
Like i have said make u no vex o.

It's amazing how many friends there are on Nairaland.
And in many cases these friends know intimate things only the OP can possibly know! cheesy
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Hollyb(f): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Wow, you deserve some sort of award for maintaining the same moniker all this time. I'm sure most of the other original commentors have even forgotten they once had those monikers.
As for your answer, well, no one else agrees with you.. Remember, there have been a dramatic increase in barrenness, rituals, yahoo plus, etc since you made your comment
To each his own. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Sixfeetbelle: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nazgul:

The reality is that so many girls out there are moving around with damaged wombs. During my NYSC, my lodgement and his girlfriend (who was also a corper) lived together for over 7 months nacking each other raw, and she never took in, not even once.

After NYSC, I ran into the guy in Lagos, we greeted and agreed to hangout on weekend, it was during our gist, I asked him about his girlfriend he told me point blank that they're no longer together that he couldn't marry her cos he feels she can't conceive. (The girl didn't know that this was the main reason for their separation)

This is why I don't condemn guys who insist that a girl gets pregnant before they can marry her, they're only looking out for themselves.

Did you also ask your friend if he has tried to impregnate another lady and it was successful?

Or did you both ignorantly assume the problem 100% was from the lady?

2 Likes

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by davidodufote: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
See there's a reason for everything, besides a whole lot of ladies this days have done several abortions and pills which have inturn damaged some wombs.
Men don't necessarily want to spend huge marring a woman and still the woman unable to reproduce for him (thats the only gain a man have in marriage), so a woman been able to reproduce is more like a waste of resources for a man.
Dude only want to play safe i think. What your friend should have done was demand an introduction or registry before pregnancy occurs and maybe have a word on that fact between the.selves. for those saying trash, try to understand the guys point.
I have a friend married for 7years now without a child, we knew late last year that the girl once did an abortion when she was in school which has inturn caused a complication for her. They discover this when they went for HSG or so. Ladies stop abortion, it destroys the future. Thats why a lot of men would rather opt for a Virgini these days.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Billgatessecond: 6:35am On Apr 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

So you'd be admitting to your parents you are already doing it?
And what if she "convince" but the guy later decide not to marry her nko?

Why do we see sex as a bad thing in Africa.. did they have sex to give birth to us everything has to be written and signed in an agreement
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by PoliteActivist: 7:16am On Apr 05, 2023
Billgatessecond:

Why do we see sex as a bad thing in Africa.. did they have sex to give birth to us everything has to be written and signed in an agreement

Would you like to know that your daughter is having sex without marriage?
Agreement? Such agreements are broken everyday. What prevents him from walking away??
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Cazzim(m): 7:31am On Apr 05, 2023
boomii:
Thank gosh she is reading,love is not making her see reason.

but they have been sleeping with each other for 4 years right, but she can't get pregnant before marriage, why she didn't wait for after marriage before they start making love, rubbish,leave her to make her decision, and go and get ur own husband wed before pregnant,
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by obinna58(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2023
This thread shows that Change is constant
In 2010 they were supporting the lady
Now the guy is having their full support

The future is scary

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crush On Mom's Bestfriend / Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? / TOUCHING STORY: Learn From His Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.