Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide (8379 Views)

Which Nairalander Made You Look For A Block Button ? / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hang in there bro, I know its difficult to keep pushing without results. Try to keep pushing at the end of the day u will be glad u did.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by SageMahrez(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
This guy get mind... 32 virgins dey wait for u on the other side.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Timekeeper: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
riteshotz:

Send your account details, pray for my soul, i will be waiting.

May God grant your soul peace... Oya send me money, two things must not be wasted
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Mr2wealth: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
Before you die, how do I get that your phone way you take type this message.

Wait oh. What kind of phone are you using sef. cool
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by MrSensor(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
meobizy:
OP do it quick and leave us here to enjoy. Don't forget to buy bread incase they reject you on the other side.
I heard and got a message that he killed himself already. he is gone. poor man. chai!!!
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by docsam007: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
riteshotz:
I feel like ending it all, love is not for me, Why would God give some people sweet love life and give others miserable love. I can bear this pain any more. I'm Gone for God. Nairalanders i love and will miss you guys.

I know i sound weak and stupid but the pain is just tearing me apart, i wish i can be a man and bear it, but the pain is just too much for me. I don't know Why or how i bacame soo stupid and foolish to love like this. Maybe its karma, just maybe. I pray God and you all forgive me for being too weak. I sorry I cant, i just want to end it.

There is more reason to live than to die............lets talk..... pm me zero.8.zero.six.6.two.three.4.one.five.nine
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by meobizy(f): 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
MrSensor:
I heard and got a message that he killed himself already. he is gone. poor man. chai!!!
#TalesByMoonlight
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by tayooluwole: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
Op...i guess you are totally broke....
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by yazzman(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
RIP Bro see you on the other side ...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by R3B3L(m): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
Dunno how come girls dese days are being so bitter and hurtful. It's quite appalling how much dey break and feel zero sympathy for it. But Op don't be stupid. Best man up and try to recover from ds . Life throws u a curve ball a times.. hang around people who make u happy. Pick a sport or work out routine.. make lemonade... smiley.. you will b glad and feel dumb u ever considered ds if u hold out.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by sats: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
Suicide is not the way to go
I believe in you to pull through
You will look back and smile
Quote me when you do
I love you fam
Peace

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Zinny25(f): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Instead of committing suicide, why not go to sambisa and fight boko boys so u can die as a hero with honour... You want to kill ursef because of one girl... I for call u anu ofia but let me just keep quiet. Remember the beautiful ones are not yet born

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Famousqueen(f): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
riteshotz:
I feel like ending it all, love is not for me, Why would God give some people sweet love life and give others miserable love. I can bear this pain any more. I'm Gone for God. Nairalanders i love and will miss you guys.

I know i sound weak and stupid but the pain is just tearing me apart, i wish i can be a man and bear it, but the pain is just too much for me. I don't know Why or how i bacame soo stupid and foolish to love like this. Maybe its karma, just maybe. I pray God and you all forgive me for being too weak. I sorry I cant, i just want to end it.
you are very funny, you want to kill yourself because of heartbreak, can't stop laughing, do you know how many women that have experience heartbreak, they didn't kill themselves, they come out stronger and determined not to experience it again, life ain't fair, the sooner you know that the better for you, 9 out of 10 women you see have either experience one or more heartbreak, so please it not the end of the world, you either break someone's heart or get yours broken, it a tough world, why most people cry of heartbreak is because they go into relationship believing it will end in marriage, and when it's didn't go the way the want they cry foul, sweetheart go and look yourself in the mirror, tell yourself that you are beautiful, intelligent and you have what it takes to get any man, tell yourself that, that guy that broken your heart is an ass, think of his flaws and tell yourself that you're 10 times better than him, take your bath, go out, give yourself a traits and flirt with some of your admirer online, you will be good with time, if u commit suicide, you will end up being a loser, and not only that God will also punish u.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by globexpo: 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
Just transfer your remaining money to the person around you for expenses either with instructions
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Uniquetani1(f): 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
riteshotz:

You must really love her
How wish I could find a true love. Don't end your life but believe the one for you will meet you. I am also experiencing heart break I even thought of ending my life but I can't bcoz they are so many pple looking up to me. It will only take time, you will soon overcome it. If someone can't see your worth, it is their loss. Be strong!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Uniquetani1(f): 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
Timekeeper:

May God grant your soul peace... Oya send me money, two things must not be wasted

Not nice
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Timekeeper: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
Uniquetani1:

Not nice

Hmm.. We both know he is an attention seeker na.. So me too, I dey seek attention.... If he wants to die or kill himself, he wunt come n tell us.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Uniquetani1(f): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
Timekeeper:

Hmm.. We both know he is an attention seeker na.. So me too, I dey seek attention.... If he wants to die or kill himself, he wunt come n tell us.

We can't tell
It's well
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Icecream4U(m): 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
Wait after election if you have ur pvc
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by MrSensor(m): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
Uniquetani1:

You must really love her
How wish I could find a true love. Don't end your life but believe the one for you will meet you. I am also experiencing heart break I even thought of ending my life but I can't bcoz they are so many pple looking up to me. It will only take time, you will soon overcome it. If someone can't see your worth, it is their loss. Be strong!
hi, I'm in love with you. do you accept to be my lover? can I Pm you?
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Uniquetani1(f): 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
MrSensor:

Seriously? sad
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Uniquetani1(f): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
MrSensor:
hi, I'm in love with you. do you accept to be my lover? can I Pm you?

Yes you can
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Heloct(f): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
Heartbreak is truly painful.

Why not consider another option like getting over it?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by MyParadise(m): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF FAILURE. FACE YOUR FEARS
In the moment you realize you are facing difficulties, rejections, failures, tribulations and many more that weighs you down. And you’re looking down to giving up. And you are looking out to quitting. And you are looking out to committing suicide. Just hold on. Just hold on one more time and keep moving. Soon enough you will realize that at the point of maximum sufferings and terrors in life are the point of minimum fear. The best things in life are on the other side of terror. On the other side of maximum fears, difficulties, rejections, sorrows, heartbreaks, disappointments, failures and tribulations are all of the best things in life.
Remember, no conquering, no glory. Conquer your fears. Conquer your difficulties. Conquer your rejections. Conquer your sorrows. Conquer your heartbreaks. Conquer your disappointments. Conquer your failures and Conquer your tribulations. And become a CHAMPION. Champions are known by how many challenges they conquered and not by giving up, not by quitting neither is it by committing suicide. So, do not give up. Overcome and become that CHAMPION.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Diamond23(f): 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sometimes we should just be mindful of wot we type or say and not make joke of ones circumstance. He might be in pains. How do u differentiate wen one z seeking attention Nd wen he/she serious

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by missyQween(f): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ain't it funny how y'all are laughing at him.
What if he is really ready to commit suicide.
A lot of people are suffering from depression. Op,There is more to life than killing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Goldengold2(f): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
riteshotz:

Don't kill urself ova wat u can get a replacement for, this is life n we must live it. Many people r suffering from things much more worse than dis n yet, d striving continues. It might look like it z d end of d world bt I bet u dat it may tarry but d latter glory z usually worth d wait. Pray to God to give u d strength to overcome d pain n open ur eyes to see other gud things that r worth staying alive for around u. If u kill urself now, u will put so many pple in pain and dat will make u more worse dan d person dat made u do it so just take heart n believe that everything happens for a reason. It is well with ur soul

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by SleekHoyeen(f): 12:33am On Jun 10, 2018
OP, I really hope you're still alive.

Please, take things easy. Whatever you're passing through is only for a period of time, it will surely pass.
It's okay to cry and let it out, but never get to that point of taking your own life.

There are other women out there who'd appreciate you for who you are, I tell you, better women even.

Hang out with your friends or just go out on your own and have some fun. You can also try to watch some Instagram skits, just to have a smile on your face, you might even end up laughing. I recommend @woliagba_ayoajewole.

It is well with your soul, and may God see you through this trying period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by victorian(f): 12:50am On Jun 10, 2018
Op, are you dead now?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 10, 2018
With the rate of suicide in the world today, I ain't saying rubbish to this dude.

All I can tell you if you're still on this side of the world is this; no human born of a woman can make you happy or sad more than yourself. It's your choice bro.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 10, 2018
victorian:
Op, are you dead now?
Negodu kweshion.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

only love?! why some are successful in business while others in the same exact field are NOT? why some are healthy while others are sick/handicapped? why some drive big motor while others catch danfos everyday? its called LIFE!!!!

the word is while while some are this and others are that embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Erection For My Wife / Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples / Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.