Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide (8373 Views)

Which Nairalander Made You Look For A Block Button ? / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by N0favors: 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Crossbow(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
N0favors:
I'll think about it and let you know my decision. Remind me tomorrow to give you my decision

cheesy.. Bros no wahala. Goodnight Sir.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by N0favors: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
Crossbow:

Cheers
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by GentlePEACE: 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Uniquetani1:

You must really love her
How wish I could find a true love. Don't end your life but believe the one for you will meet you. I am also experiencing heart break I even thought of ending my life but I can't bcoz they are so many pple looking up to me. It will only take time, you will soon overcome it. If someone can't see your worth, it is their loss. Be strong!
u guys can connect and ignite something up
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Uniquetani1(f): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
GentlePEACE:
u guys can connect and ignite something up

Smile
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by GentlePEACE: 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Uniquetani1:

Smile
its not a bad idea babe. where do you base?
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by StrawberryGloss(f): 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
As wonderful as love and having a partner can be, do you not realise that it can also be very difficult? That we are all different and that relationships can be very hard work? That heartbreak and betrayal in a relationship feels a whole lot worse than not having a partner?
What happens if you do have a girlfriend you love and she breaks your heart or you simply have a disagreement? Do you threaten to kill yourself every time things don't go your way or do you act maturely and sort the problem like a man?
I can tell you right now that I have yet to know a woman who is attracted to a man who feels sorry for himself and complains about how bad his life is. Do you think doing so or threatening suicide will attract women to you or repel them?
The problem does not lie with love and girlfriends or lack of them. The problem lies with you. You are focusing far too much on something which may or may not be great and entirely taking for granted everything you already have.
Women sense a guy that is trying to hard from a mile off and it is not attractive. If you want to get a girlfriend, stop trying to and stop focusing on how bad it makes you feel not to have one.
Instead, focus on your studies, interests and on appreciating the people and things you have in your life. Figure yourself out and take steps to improve your life by doing things for others. Feeling better will make your confidence grow, which in turn will effect your body language and personality so that you begin to be naturally attractive to women.
Whining and threatening suicide do absolutely no good when it comes to improving how others see you. Start to appreciate and love yourself or you will never be ready to love someone else. To gain respect, respect yourself first and then others. Make an effort to be a valuable member of the community and get yourself out there to make others feel appreciated.
There is no secret formula to getting a girlfriend, but I can tell you honestly that you are doing the opposite of what you should be doing. Wallowing in self-pity is not attractive.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Lavidalocaa(f): 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
meobizy:

Then it's obvious he's a donkey who should first thank then inform us why he changed his mind.
The only reason he should have opened a thread was to fulfill the end of his promise. Who sent him to start thinking of suicide anyway? I blame youthful exuberance for his stupidity.
Depression breeds suicidal thoughts.

OP dying over a breakup will only shame your parents, your friends and your soul. There are people out there who have laid their lives for a greater cause. Your life is so valuable. Heath Ledger was meant to be The Joker, so much that he didn't died for that one role. Captain Vikram Batra laid his life for Tiger Hill in Kargil War. Gandhiji died for this nation. Are you sure you want to die for that one girl? Are you sure that it's worth giving up the most beautiful thing you've been blessed with. There's so much to see in life. So much to feel. So much to experience. Have you seen the beauty of the Northern lights? Have you meditated on the slopes of Himalayas in a snowfall. Have you seen the sunset from the beaches of Andaman? Man up. Die only after you've lived fully.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by RobinHood147: 4:16am On Jun 11, 2018
Why you wan just did throway?

If you can’t anything worth living for, come here make I use you do ogu ego, at least you die for something great.

Ekwesu.

riteshotz:
I feel like ending it all, love is not for me, Why would God give some people sweet love life and give others miserable love. I can bear this pain any more. I'm Gone for God. Nairalanders i love and will miss you guys.

I know i sound weak and stupid but the pain is just tearing me apart, i wish i can be a man and bear it, but the pain is just too much for me. I don't know Why or how i bacame soo stupid and foolish to love like this. Maybe its karma, just maybe. I pray God and you all forgive me for being too weak. I sorry I cant, i just want to end it.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Ernesthugo(m): 6:53am On Jun 11, 2018
rex444:
My dear send me a personal message,i will give u my number or send me yours so i can call you ok....the reason we are Human is to be there for one another,a shoulder to lean on ...ok
07065999754 I'm broken to
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Uniquetani1(f): 7:04am On Jun 11, 2018
GentlePEACE:
its not a bad idea babe. where do you base?

Ogun state
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by riteshotz: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2018
Thanks to you all for your kind words even the hateful ones gave me reason to rethink, I'm sorry for bordering you guys, at that moment i was determine to do so to end my life. I honestly don't know what stopped me, i will tell you people the full story later when I'm well fit. I'm receiving treatment now.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by GentlePEACE: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
Uniquetani1:

Ogun state
that's my parent base. it wont be a bad idea if we meet, i will be in ogun state soon. Do me a favour with your digit. Let's keep in touch
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Uniquetani1(f): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
GentlePEACE:
that's my parent base. it wont be a bad idea if we meet, i will be in ogun state soon. Do me a favour with your digit. Let's keep in touch

Okay

Response to it so that I can clear it
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by emelda86(f): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Why will u want to kill yourself? There are so many beautiful ladies who need you I can feel your pain I know how you feel...

Plz don't do it u can send me message on my mail if u need a shoulder to cry on or talk deep to.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by emelda86(f): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
I wanna talk to you can u send me a pm?

Don't end it now plzzzzzzzz
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by N0favors: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Crossbow:

Yo
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
riteshotz:
Thanks to you all for your kind words even the hateful ones gave me reason to rethink, I'm sorry for bordering you guys, at that moment i was determine to do so to end my life. I honestly don't know what stopped me, i will tell you people the full story later when I'm well fit. I'm receiving treatment now.
Bros go and die, why are u changing ur mind.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Crossbow(m): 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
N0favors:
Yo
Good evening Sir... You said I should remind you yesterday, my line was down..
Hope all is well Sir?
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Crossbow(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
N0favors:
Yo
Good evening Sir... You said I should remind you yesterday, my line was down..
Hope all is well Sir?
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by N0favors: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Crossbow(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
N0favors:
Yea, I waited for your reminder. Lol

I'm willing to buy it for you. But I wanna have your words you will definitely buy it if I send you the money. Promise?

grin... I'm no scam Sir.. I love music Sir. I will get it surely and send it via whatsapp to you.

#PROMISE
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by N0favors: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by izzou(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
N0favors:
email me on

Don't quote my mail

Piece of advice

Buy it and send to him. cool
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by N0favors: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
izzou:

Piece of advice

Buy it and send to him. cool
I'm too far bro
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by izzou(m): 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
N0favors:
I'm too far bro

I've seen subtle cases like this on this forum. I'm not saying he's lying though. But just to be sure, order it on Jumia and put his address

You fit still leave the money for the guy sha. After all it's still a good deed cool
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Saff(f): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
If I missed someone, I would contact them.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Uglymugg: 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
riteshotz:
I read some of your previous post. You seem like a genuinely nice guy. I pray everything works out for you man.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by N0favors: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
izzou:

I've seen subtle cases like this on this forum. I'm not saying he's lying though. But just to be sure, order it on Jumia and put his address

You fit still leave the money for the guy sha. After all it's still a good deed cool
Very true. That's why I don't take people seriously online anymore

But there's something about him that looks real. His first comment on this thread looks so real and genuine and I just wanna make him happy

Thanks for your brotherly concern. I do appreciate
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by N0favors: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
If I missed someone, I would contact them.
Stop already grin you know I don't answer 'no id' calls
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by izzou(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
N0favors:
Very true. That's why I don't take people seriously online anymore

But there's something about that looks real. His first comment on this thread looks so real and genuine and I just wanna make him happy

Thanks for your brotherly concern. I do appreciate

You welcome bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Saff(f): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
N0favors:
Stop already grin
speaking in general to anyone who hears me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. / Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry / Man Posts Controversial Picture Of Himself And Female Partner After Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.