Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide (8376 Views)

Which Nairalander Made You Look For A Block Button ? / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by N0favors: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
speaking in general to anyone who hears me...
cheesy cheesy

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Saff(f): 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
No Id calls? Did I call you? Nope lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bro please i have been through depression and still in it,i just try to manage it everday and live on.If you want to kill yourself for another reason,am fine with that because you are strong and brave,but PLEASE NEVER YOU KILL YOURSELF FOR A WOMAN,BECAUSE THEY ARE THE MOST UNIMPORTANT THING EVER CREATED BY GOD.REMEMBER A BILLION WOMEN NO MATTER WHO THEY MIGHT BE CAN NEVER EQUAL 1 MAN.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by N0favors: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
No Id calls? Did I call you? Nope lipsrsealed
Never mind
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Saff(f): 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
N0favors:
Never mind
you okay?
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by N0favors: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
you okay?
You gonna sit here and ask if I'm okay? Funny
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by riteshotz: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
Do you know how its feels to be betrayed by the one you love so dearly. She didn't just Broke my heart but stole from me. Watching her ride my neighbour in my room, my bed. Not just that but she transfered all the money in my account. I don't know how she did it but I'm Broke. I still cant believe all this Nollywood movie happen to me. I'm recovering by Gods grace.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by riteshotz: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:
Bro please i have been through depression and still in it,i just try to manage it everday and live on.If you want to kill yourself for another reason,am fine with that because you are strong and brave,but PLEASE NEVER YOU KILL YOURSELF FOR A WOMAN,BECAUSE THEY ARE THE MOST UNIMPORTANT THING EVER CREATED BY GOD.REMEMBER A BILLION WOMEN NO MATTER WHO THEY MIGHT BE CAN NEVER EQUAL 1 MAN.
s

Thanks. God bless
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Oyindidi(f): 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
riteshotz:
Do you know how its feels to be betrayed by the one you love so dearly. She didn't just Broke my heart but stole from me. Watching her ride my neighbour in my room, my bed. Not just that but she transfered all the money in my account. I don't know how she did it but I'm Broke. I still cant believe all this Nollywood movie happen to me. I'm recovering by Gods grace.
Are ladies this bad?
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by riteshotz: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
Are ladies this bad?

Not all, some are good. Its just that i met the bad or maybe she change.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by riteshotz: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
Are ladies this bad?

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Oyindidi(f): 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
riteshotz:

Sorry dear, hope you're better now?
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by riteshotz: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
Sorry dear, hope you're better now?

Yes dear, I'm better. Thanks. I saw her viewing, lol
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Oyindidi(f): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
riteshotz:

Yes dear, I'm better. Thanks. I saw her viewing, lol
Is she a Nairalander? shocked
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by riteshotz: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
Is she a Nairalander? shocked

Yes. Lol
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by riteshotz: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
I feel like metioning her moniker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen / Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.