Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide (8372 Views)

Which Nairalander Made You Look For A Block Button ? / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by MrCuteking(m): 1:07am On Jun 10, 2018
I don't blame you: you are just 18years old.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:57am On Jun 10, 2018
LivingFree:
the word is while while some are this and others are that embarassed

bro, that was a question... as you can see the question mark at the end of the sentence?! so its not while but WHY....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by jerryunit48: 6:14am On Jun 10, 2018
Don’t do it
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by saintsylve(m): 8:01am On Jun 10, 2018
Please don't do it.

There are much more goals, purpose and fulfilment for you , heart breaks only informs you of your non compatibility.
You would get over it and surprisingly, you may get a lady who would value and adore you every now and then: if you die now, then you have denied such lady a chance in your life.

Heal man, the world is like a war zone, you battle anything and everything that comes your way: this is how you become a true General.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Crossbow(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2018
embarassed

I wanted to sometime ago.. I found life meaningless, with no money and living below standard, I couldn't take my life because it would hurt my mum a great deal.. I wanted to get shot or killed by another person. I found no one.. My take on life is the forever decision. Are u done on Earth, are there still dreams you want to pursue? Like me, I wanted a guitar so bad, and I couldn't just die without having one.. I still don't have now Sha but life is getting better,step by step.

Who will buy guitar for me. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by joe4christ(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2018
Crossbow:
embarassed

I wanted to sometime ago.. I found life meaningless, with no money and living below standard, I couldn't take my life because it would hurt my mum a great deal.. I wanted to get shot or killed by another person. I found no one.. My take on life is the forever decision. Are u done on Earth, are there still dreams you want to pursue? Like me, I wanted a guitar so bad, and I couldn't just die without having one.. I still don't have now Sha but life is getting better,step by step.

Are u craz¥ You want me to buy you a guitar so you can proceed with your suicide abi? grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by iPopAlomo(m): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2018
Wow.... I guess he really did ended it all...

Opened this page exactly 6:13 am... Op hasn't clocked in since 6:16...

R.I.P... yo...some people don't have the strength... depression is real...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Crossbow(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2018
joe4christ:

Are u craz¥ You want me to buy you a guitar so you can proceed with your suicide abi? grin

lol.. bros maybe I nor speak the English well.. A guitar would make me happy.. Suicide nor dey my mind again o.. Rope is expensive sef cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by jumper524(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2018
riteshotz:
I feel like ending it all, love is not for me, Why would God give some people sweet love life and give others miserable love. I can bear this pain any more. I'm Gone for God. Nairalanders i love and will miss you guys.

I know i sound weak and stupid but the pain is just tearing me apart, i wish i can be a man and bear it, but the pain is just too much for me. I don't know Why or how i bacame soo stupid and foolish to love like this. Maybe its karma, just maybe. I pray God and you all forgive me for being too weak. I sorry I cant, i just want to end it.
pls don't kill yourself yet.
the Nigeria army needs voluntary suicide bombers to help in fighting bokoharam.
pls die for the good of your country atleast..

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by rex444(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2018
My dear send me a personal message,i will give u my number or send me yours so i can call you ok....the reason we are Human is to be there for one another,a shoulder to lean on ...ok
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by cnonyechi(f): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2018
U can't bear the pains here on earth how den can u bear the one in hell where u will be going to. U Berra get sense and .... I don't know just get sense
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by cnonyechi(f): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2018
iPopAlomo:
Wow.... I guess he really did ended it all...

Opened this page exactly 6:13 am... Op hasn't clocked in since 6:16...

R.I.P... yo...some people don't have the strength... depression is real...

Ol boy op no get data
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Those that sent their account details are just vultures. Tufia
So should he die and leave his money to those souless bankers who never did anything for him?

PsL: Op don't kill yourself. It's a sin.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by meobizy(f): 11:56am On Jun 10, 2018

It's safe to say someone [OP] chickened out. Now you can all see why I never take nairalanders serious.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
meobizy:

It's safe to say someone [OP] chickened out. Now you can all see why I never take nairalanders serious.

He may not even have data self.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by meobizy(f): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
ndy87:

He may not even have data self.
He does. When I typed my first comment he was last seen at 05:00 pm yesterday. He is playing tricks, waiting for the first person to ask for his account number so he'll quickly post it here. He logged in with another account to announce to me saying he was dead but I don't fall for such tricks. He also logged in early this morning and is still waiting.
Watch and see if my prediction doesn't come true.
Nairalanders love their lives too much. They die of accidents or natural causes but never suicide.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by MrSensor(m): 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
Uniquetani1:

Yes you can
check your e-mail but I'm not sure if it reaches.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by MrSensor(m): 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
Uniquetani1:

Yes you can
check your e-mail but I'm not sure if my pm reaches.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Uniquetani1(f): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrSensor:
check your e-mail but I'm not sure if my pm reaches.

I saw it and I have replied
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

bro, that was a question... as you can see the question mark at the end of the sentence?! so its not while but WHY....

#pride! grin
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
LivingFree:

#pride! grin

do i have to educate you in English too?!?!?! as it is obvious you dont know how to speak proper English.... let me help you:

the question was "why some are successful in business while others in the same exact field are NOT? etc
and if i wanted to write it the way you described then i would have written: while some are successful in business, while others in the same exact field are NOT? because in English you don't write while twice in the same sentence, duh!

so my question was, and still is, why some are successful in business while others in the same exact field are NOT?

thank me later!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

do i have to educate you in English too?!?!?! as it is obvious you dont know how to speak proper English.... let me help you:

the question was "why some are successful in business while others in the same exact field are NOT? etc
and if i wanted to write it the way you described then i would have written: while some are successful in business, while others in the same exact field are NOT? because in English you don't write while twice in the same sentence, duh!

so my question was, and still is, why some are successful in business while others in the same exact field are NOT?

thank me later!

Lol. Wrong and strong. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
meobizy:

He does. When I typed my first comment he was last seen at 05:00 pm yesterday. He is playing tricks, waiting for the first person to ask for his account number so he'll quickly post it here. He logged in with another account to announce to me saying he was dead but I don't fall for such tricks. He also logged in early this morning and is still waiting.
Watch and see if my prediction doesn't come true.
Nairalanders love their lives too much. They die of accidents or natural causes but never suicide.

Nawa o.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by meobizy(f): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
ndy87:

Nawa o.
His last seen is now 04:17 pm. Sunday 10 June.

Attention seekers will always remain attention seekers.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Lavidalocaa(f): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
meobizy:

His last seen is now 04:17 pm. Sunday 10 June.

Attention seekers will always remain attention seekers.
Lol what if he had a change of mind at the last minute.
It's not easy to commit suicide, trust me I know
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by meobizy(f): 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lavidalocaa:

Lol what if he had a change of mind at the last minute.
It's not easy to commit suicide, trust me I know
Then it's obvious he's a donkey who should first thank then inform us why he changed his mind.
The only reason he should have opened a thread was to fulfill the end of his promise. Who sent him to start thinking of suicide anyway? I blame youthful exuberance for his stupidity.
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Woman don't put this one inside bottle throw away.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by ZoeyJ(f): 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
We are still functioning out of instinct and compulsions. We have to move from our instinct to our intelligence. Only then this will change. You can do this only when you are joyful by your own nature — you are not in pursuit of your happiness, your life is an expression of your happiness. Then you have no need to trample anybody. Look back at your life and see. The most beautiful moments in your life were those moments when you were expressing your happiness, not when you were pursuing your happiness. When you are in pursuit of your happiness, you are not concerned about what happens around you. You just have to get there, you are desperate to get there. When you get desperate beyond a certain point, we call you a criminal. Society allows a certain amount of crime on a daily basis, which every human being is committing one way or the other. Beyond that, they cannot tolerate it.
Life is unfair because human beings are still in pursuit of happiness. They have not become joyful, blissful beings who are expressing their joy in the world. If your whole life becomes an expression of your joy, not pursuit, then you would walk very gently upon this planet
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by N0favors: 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
Crossbow:
embarassed

So if I buy guitar give you and make your life dream/wish come real, you will now go ahead and terminate your life huh? Nobody will buy you that guitar since that's what is keeping you alive tongue tongue
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Crossbow(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
N0favors:
So if I buy guitar give you and make your life dream/wish come real, you will now go ahead and terminate your life huh? Nobody will buy you that guitar since that's what is keeping you alive tongue tongue

Abeg na... Buy for me.. I nor speak the English well.. I nor wan die again, music has got me.. cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by N0favors: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
Crossbow:

Abeg na... Buy for me.. I nor speak the English well.. I nor wan die again, music has got me.. cheesy
grin grin grin No mind me bro. Na joke I dey.

How much be acoustic guitar sef?
Re: A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide by Crossbow(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
N0favors:
grin grin grin No mind me bro. Na joke I dey.

How much be acoustic guitar sef?

Very good and sound one can be bought with 16k.. With bag, pick and other follow come, when I checked Jumia last, For shops, e fit dey less than that, maybe around 14k..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? / Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos? / She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.