Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop (85330 Views)

I Am Not Turned On By Women's Boobs, Is Anyone Having Similar Problem? / Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Dammylois(f): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2018
donjobill:

It's some of the differences that men and women have. This one is psychological. As a woman, you'll find it a bit difficult to understand. But let me give you some pointers :

# A man could easily get sexually aroused merely at the sight of some exposed body part of a woman; and this can be virtually any part of her body that attracts the man.

# Majority of men have no self-control at all when it comes to sex.

Let me stop here. At least, you now have an idea just being too close to some guys, makes them "vibrate", as you termed it. cheesy
thanks jare,but its so annoying aswear .. harassment everywhere
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Kingsley1000(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2018
Dammylois:
LMAO...I won't even allow a guy board a bike with me o
No,you must be merged with a guy if it's in futo or be ready to pay 300 naira if you are financially bouyand...the ridiculous thing there is that you rarely see 2guys or two ladies inside the byke...once they carry you,they wil wait for another guy plying that route,you wil now be inbetween the okada man and the male student

1 Like

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Kingsley1000(m): 7:49am On Jun 12, 2018
Dammylois:
thanks jare,but its so annoying aswear .. harassment everywhere
What about ladies that intentionally rub their boobs or ass on a guy,i have experienced it countless times...should we start slapping or embarass them?what is good for the goose is good for the gander
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Saff(f): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2018
modsfucker:

We dey talk about boobs, you dey show is legs undecided, who legs help abeg sad
grin
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Dammylois(f): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Kingsley1000:
No,you must be merged with a guy if it's in futo or be ready to pay 300 naira if you are financially bouyand...the ridiculous thing there is that you rarely see 2guys or two ladies inside the byke...once they carry you,they wil wait for another guy plying that route,you wil now be inbetween the okada man and the male student
choi!!
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by modsfucker: 8:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
grin

Show better thing abeg.... But wait, those legs look fresh... That automatically translates to a more fresher upper body.... Sense no go keeee me grin
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Dammylois(f): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Kingsley1000:
What about ladies that intentionally rub their boobs or ass on a guy,i have experienced it countless times...should we start slapping or embarass them?what is good for the goose is good for the gander
it's a mistake hehehe
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2018
farano:
So yesterday I was going to Mile 2, fight burst inside the bus I boarded. A man and a woman fought dirty inside the moving bus, the woman complained that the guy/man was stylishly rubbing her boobs grin Omo d babe be like warri girl, come see blows the babe dey give the guy grin I laff tire lol. Pls men should always keep their arms or so in place in public transport.
onyinye
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Saff(f): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2018
modsfucker:

Show better thing abeg.... But wait, those legs look fresh... That automatically translates to a more fresher upper body.... Sense no go keeee me grin
everything is in the imagination. cheesy
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by modsfucker: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
everything is in the imagination. cheesy

And everything starts with imagination... Who knows if I may be lucky to have those imagined oranges on my palms anytime soon.
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Saff(f): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2018
modsfucker:

And everything starts with imagination... Who knows if I may be lucky to have those imagined oranges on my palms anytime soon.

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by modsfucker: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=Saff post=68400802][/quote]

Are those the oranges

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Izen: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2018
Next2Bezee:
Nevertheless, a lot of guys are falsely accused of gropping.

I have witness a scene, on a bus back from computer village, where a woman was screaming her head off, accusing the guy sitting directly behind her, of pressing her backside with his knee. But, the bus was tight and the last row, where the dude sat, had 5 people sitting there, so the dude couldn't even budge. Should he have swallowed his knee?

Any woman that dares to try such with me, will receive the biggest embarrassment of her life.

Shut up! Sexual Harasser oshi! Justifying nonsense. If I climb bike, do I press my breast to the bike man claiming that's the only way I can sit? If you try that nonsense with me, you'd be the embarrassed one. Olodo. When these predators try some of these things with your sisters/daughters, that's when you'll understand the implication on women's psychology. Very insensitive bigot.

1 Like

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by DAmericanDream(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2018
Dammylois:
it's a mistake hehehe

Double standard bitch.
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2018
Cutehector:
that her small breast wey guy go dey toush.. Bro be strictly careful... cheesy
Very disrespectful angry
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Cutehector(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Very disrespectful angry
do you have small breast? grin
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:45am On Jun 12, 2018
Cutehector:
do you have small breast? grin
It's not about boobs you just disrespect that lady and I'm disappointed in you
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Neoteny(m): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2018
Well can't blame the chaps who do.

The alternative is to spend fifth billion dollars.

Besides, if ladies stop dressing like wh0res, many men wouldn't grope them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by lovat(m): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2018
After reading through the whole pages I found out Nairaland houses the Hqtrs of PERVERTS. Guys here reduced farano personality to just her boobs and she encouraged the attention indirectly by not stamping her feet on the ground and asking them to STOP.

I fear for the future of my young daughter because these fools here will be parents tomorrow and you can imagine what they will be telling their kids.

Ishilove still takes the cup here for a lady with grace though she is still my frenemy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Cutehector(m): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It's not about boobs you just disrespect that lady and I'm disappointed in you
but the lady and I are in good terms with it.

2 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2018
Cutehector:
but the lady and I are in good terms with it.
It doesn't matter if you guys are in good terms if you value your friendship with her you won't disrespect her the way you did
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Ishilove: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2018
lovat:
After reading through the whole pages I found out Nairaland houses the Hqtrs of PERVERTS. Guys here reduced farano personality to just her boobs and she encouraged the attention indirectly by not stamping her feet on the ground and asking them to STOP.

I fear for the future of my young daughter because these fools here will be parents tomorrow and you can imagine what they will be telling their kids.

Ishilove still takes the cup here for a lady with grace though she is still my frenemy

Tenks. What I do?
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by lovat(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2018
Ishilove:

Tenks. What I do?
It's an old wound back in 2014 during your mod duty days. You did something that I still can't wish away. Your political bias then clouded your judgement when a kid pix was splashed online and you looked away.

I went after the perpetrators later and I've not stopped hurting then.

It's an alternate moniker then.
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Ishilove: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2018
lovat:
It's an old wound back in 2014 during your mod duty days. You did something that I still can't wish away. Your political bias then clouded your judgement when a kid pix was splashed online and you looked away.

I went after the perpetrators later and I've not stopped hurting then.

It's an alternate moniker then.
Take a chill pill, darling. Life's not that complicated kiss

Modified...

I wasn't nodding in 2014. I resumed full time in March 2015 and left July 31st same year so I think you must be mistaken. Or perhaps you're referring to the times I worked during my free periods between November 2014 and March 2015?
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by lovat(m): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2018
Ishilove:

Take a chill pill, darling. Life's not that complicated kiss

Modified...

I wasn't nodding in 2014. I resumed full time in March 2015 and left July 31st same year so I think you must be mistaken. Or perhaps you're referring to the times I worked during my free periods between November 2014 and March 2015?
Maybe during those times but you were active as a mod.

it really hurt me though I still find it difficult to hate you maybe because you are a "nice" fellow when you are not experiencing menstrual cramps. #Lol
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by farano(f): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2018
lovat:

My life, my business, my concern.... Mtcheew!

3 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by IamD18: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2018
farano:
My life, my business, my concern.... Mtcheew!

Yha smart with that reply.

You owe me some accolades for the ~Kara~ I did.
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Cutehector(m): 9:53am On Jun 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It doesn't matter if you guys are in good terms if you value your friendship with her you won't disrespect her the way you did
ah ah.. But the babe is not complaining na..why are you taking panadol on her head.. Is it your breast?

1 Like

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2018
Someone should give this man a beer and a medal

aka12:
Aswear down, Na women they do am pass!! Most times dis days , wen I enter cab or bus, come sit down beside woman, dem go jus dey rub breast for ur body! If you move body commot from back rest, dem go come put their body wella behind ur back. Come make am fully contagious, that any small brake application by the driver ehn, na full contact. Even when you make them know it's obvious you know, they seems the don't give a shit. And I no like to the make statements way go embarrass person for public!!

1 Like

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Kingsley1000(m): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2018
Dammylois:
it's a mistake hehehe
See how favouritism and corruption starts in nigeria.And you believe guy's own isnt a mistake?

1 Like

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by sharpwriter(m): 10:41am On Jun 12, 2018
abuhusna1:

Bro u nailed it cos it has happened to me countless time and I have never in my life purposely touched a woman in a bus but they always clinch me with heir Nigeria used bre**t if you move away they come more closer as me I be Muslim with bears they frustrate me more knowing fully well you cannot raise alarm. The very first day I entered Okada with a woman I nearly died as this big Nigeria used bre**t was just intimidating me with her nonsense I avoided her so much but she didn't give up I was like enjoy yourself while it last very soon we will reach our destination and part ways. Some girls can pretend Sha when we got to our destination she acted as if nothing happened paid her bike money and left. To be candid I wouldn't have entered the same bike with her if I had option cos it was very early in the morning and I was the first person to enter the bike not knowing I would by joined by the devil

Lolzzz @devil..... so devil mounted bike with Alfa.
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Danpersie31(m): 10:49am On Jun 12, 2018
farano:
So yesterday I was going to Mile 2, fight burst inside the bus I boarded. A man and a woman fought dirty inside the moving bus, the woman complained that the guy/man was stylishly rubbing her boobs grin Omo d babe be like warri girl, come see blows the babe dey give the guy grin I laff tire lol. Pls men should always keep their arms or so in place in public transport.
its normal for that to happen in buses and public transports. dont mind being in 1 with u..#pervert_mode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Difference Between 'Love' and 'Like' / Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo) / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.