Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop (83622 Views)

I Am Not Turned On By Women's Boobs, Is Anyone Having Similar Problem? / Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Kingsley1000(m): 2:55am On Jun 12, 2018
kimbraa:
He's worse than a useless person and an insult to the useless ones. I was just being economical with words.
So some ladies that delibrately rub their boobs and ass on a guy feigning sleepy in a bus are also useless or the ones doing that while standing in a tight queue?

1 Like

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Kingsley1000(m): 3:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Gangster1ms:
I don't rub breast.. it's yansh that i rub anyhow grin all those big asses that will sit in ur front but ass will be popping out of that hole towards ur legs. Mehn i dey squeeze those yansh like hell. I remember caressing one that i forgot myself.. so sweet grin
Shameless pervert!
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Kingsley1000(m): 3:07am On Jun 12, 2018
IamD18:

Are you a virgin? NO!

And you are here giving us useless story and claiming church girl. You think we don't know your type? grin

Na una dey suck pastor preeeeq wella
bros u no get joy o..can't she pretend to be a good girl in peace again? cheesy she would have confronting the dude molesting her inside the bus if she found his action embarassing,still wondering why kept mute
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by fr3do(m): 3:10am On Jun 12, 2018
grin all those tight uniben shuttles that year

3 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by placeofallure(f): 4:00am On Jun 12, 2018
lefulefu:
that one na small one.two days ago where i go buy something there was this guy selling belt and he stylshly grab the azz of one lady.the babe was embarrased and her bf come dey para but d guy jus dey deny.

The bf too slack abeg, even the babe self no sha pra pra. It happened to me just last week at Oyingbo, I went to repair my watch. I was walking on the road and the guy was walking towards me. The road was busy with human traffic,Yes. But this stupid man was just coming and the next thing, he just deliberately bumped into me, all of his body on my chest region as if we were in a hug! Eh! I was mad! I just removed his fez cap and landed him a slap, he was holding his face and not remorseful, I gave him another one. People gathered around us immediately then I told them what he did. Some of the guys laughed and were making snide remarks about my assets grin Some of them said my hands too fast and some felt he got what he deserved and I think so too.

3 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by modsfucker: 4:14am On Jun 12, 2018
farano:
So yesterday I was going to Mile 2, fight burst inside the bus I boarded. A man and a woman fought dirty inside the moving bus, the woman complained that the guy/man was stylishly rubbing her boobs grin Omo d babe be like warri girl, come see blows the babe dey give the guy grin I laff tire lol. Pls men should always keep their arms or so in place in public transport.

Chaiii, I for like touch your own oooo. See fresh Tokyo boobs shocked

4 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by modsfucker: 4:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
You sure the story is not about you?? wink wink wink

We dey talk about boobs, you dey show is legs undecided, who legs help abeg sad

1 Like

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by modsfucker: 4:20am On Jun 12, 2018
nikkypearl:
undecided undecided

How many beatings for touching your own abeg? I can rub yours for 1000 punches kiss
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by donjobill: 4:23am On Jun 12, 2018
Truthsbitter:

it was only your imaginations...
I have noticed all these church girls claiming over-holiness always imagine into existence sinful nature of others which doesn't exist.....I might be wrong though...grin

funny enough they tend to be my friends and want everything that concerns me by all means and I keep running, telling them we are not compatible and I can break a heart without thinking twice but they won't believe me they just think because I am sincere then I am good. #sigh....hmmm....what a life we live.

If you clearly, firmly and explicitly tell a lady that you "can break a heart without thinking twice", without any ambiguity, she'll surely stop following you. Believe me! Nobody will want to court a heartbreak in a bud.

1 Like

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by lilyheaven: 4:32am On Jun 12, 2018
iamJ:
After reading this men will comply? cheesy

But what will you enjoy by tapping, me I don't like to look at something I wouldn't eat

Thank God I have advanced beyond bus usage, na to laugh and read online but seriously op this thread wouldn't stop them
Na good child you be
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Topestbilly(m): 4:34am On Jun 12, 2018
farano:
So yesterday I was going to Mile 2, fight burst inside the bus I boarded. A man and a woman fought dirty inside the moving bus, the woman complained that the guy/man was stylishly rubbing her boobs grin Omo d babe be like warri girl, come see blows the babe dey give the guy grin I laff tire lol. Pls men should always keep their arms or so in place in public transport.

But if you people are stylishly rubbing your things on ones back and shoulder in the bus do we complain? You ladies like playing victim a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by donjobill: 4:34am On Jun 12, 2018
Kingsley1000:
bros u no get joy o..can't she pretend to be a good girl in peace again? cheesy she would have confronting the dude molesting her inside the bus if she found his action embarassing,still wondering why kept mute

She might have been so perplexed that she's short of words, wondering why a seemingly sane man will behave in that way. Also, some of these ladies don't like to attract scene. That doesn't mean by keeping mute, they're enjoying it.
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by donjobill: 4:45am On Jun 12, 2018
farano:
Honestly speaking, it happened to a passenger not me but people won't believe me. I forgot to take pics because we were busy trying to separate the fight first.

Many people cannot read objectively. No matter how you try to explain, to the contrary, deep down, they'd still believe you're the one.

It's a problem in this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by cardoctor(m): 5:02am On Jun 12, 2018
Why no pics?
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by jimjemo: 5:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Can we then touch in private?
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by deliveryboy: 5:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Hhmm
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by oismail(m): 5:32am On Jun 12, 2018
Where are you coming from?
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by abuhusna1: 5:32am On Jun 12, 2018
aka12:
Aswear down, Na women they do am pass!! Most times dis days , wen I enter cab or bus, come sit down beside woman, dem go jus dey rub breast for ur body! If you move body commot from back rest, dem go come put their body wella behind ur back. Come make am fully contagious, that any small brake application by the driver ehn, na full contact. Even when you make them know it's obvious you know, they seems the don't give a shit. And I no like to the make statements way go embarrass person for public!!
Bro u nailed it cos it has happened to me countless time and I have never in my life purposely touched a woman in a bus but they always clinch me with heir Nigeria used bre**t if you move away they come more closer as me I be Muslim with bears they frustrate me more knowing fully well you cannot raise alarm. The very first day I entered Okada with a woman I nearly died as this big Nigeria used bre**t was just intimidating me with her nonsense I avoided her so much but she didn't give up I was like enjoy yourself while it last very soon we will reach our destination and part ways. Some girls can pretend Sha when we got to our destination she acted as if nothing happened paid her bike money and left. To be candid I wouldn't have entered the same bike with her if I had option cos it was very early in the morning and I was the first person to enter the bike not knowing I would by joined by the devil

6 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Dammylois(f): 5:57am On Jun 12, 2018
my own be say I don't understand how mere sitting next to a lady in a bus turn men on o....no joke please,they just start vibrating on their chair,I don't even know how to explain it sef but I'm sure its pleasure to them...and some yeye bike men for this area too.they will push their sorry ass to the back and start applying break irrelevantly.

2 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 12, 2018
farano:
Keep deceiving yourself...

1 Like

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 12, 2018
IamD18:

Real story.

So yesterday I was going to Mile 2, fight bursted inside the bus I boarded between me and one secondary school boy. We fought dirty inside the moving bus, I complained that the guy/man was stylishly rubbing my boobs Omo I behave like warri girl ooo, come see blows i dey give the guy, I vex tire lol. Pls men should always keep their arms or so in place in public transport.

Last last , I checked your DP and decided not to blame the little boy that touched your boooobs.
Forget that nonsense wey u dey see o, na packaging...
That girl no get breast! God bless bra!!!

2 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by usebog: 6:11am On Jun 12, 2018
Maybe it is by mistake
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by donjobill: 6:16am On Jun 12, 2018
abuhusna1:

Bro u nailed it cos it has happened to me countless time and I have never in my life purposely touched a woman in a bus but they always clinch me with heir Nigeria used bre**t if you move away they come more closer as me I be Muslim with bears they frustrate me more knowing fully well you cannot raise alarm. The very first day I entered Okada with a woman I nearly died as this big Nigeria used bre**t was just intimidating me with her nonsense I avoided her so much but she didn't give up I was like enjoy yourself while it last very soon we will reach our destination and part ways. Some girls can pretend Sha when we got to our destination she acted as if nothing happened paid her bike money and left. To be candid I wouldn't have entered the same bike with her if I had option cos it was very early in the morning and I was the first person to enter the bike not knowing I would by joined by the devil

Don't forget that prostitut*s are found everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Pat081: 6:22am On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
You sure the story is not about you?? wink wink wink
I dnt think she gt wot a guy can hold ooooooo
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by donjobill: 6:34am On Jun 12, 2018
Dammylois:
my own be say I don't understand how mere sitting next to a lady in a bus turn men on o....no joke please,they just start vibrating on their chair,I don't even know how to explain it sef but I'm sure its pleasure to them...and some yeye bike men for this area too.they will push their sorry ass to the back and start applying break irrelevantly.

It's some of the differences that men and women have. This one is psychological. As a woman, you'll find it a bit difficult to understand. But let me give you some pointers :

# A man could easily get sexually aroused merely at the sight of some exposed body part of a woman; and this can be virtually any part of her body that attracts the man.

# Majority of men have no self-control at all when it comes to sex.

Let me stop here. At least, you now have an idea just being too close to some guys, makes them "vibrate", as you termed it. cheesy
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by usebog: 6:35am On Jun 12, 2018
Pat081:
I dnt think she gt wot a guy can hold ooooooo
Are u saying she is brless
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Pat081: 6:37am On Jun 12, 2018
usebog:
lol just thinking oooo
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Pat081: 6:39am On Jun 12, 2018
usebog:
lol just thinking oooo....
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Kingsley1000(m): 6:40am On Jun 12, 2018
placeofallure:

The bf too slack abeg, even the babe self no sha pra pra. It happened to me just last week at Oyingbo, I went to repair my watch. I was walking on the road and the guy was walking towards me. The road was busy with human traffic,Yes. But this stupid man was just coming and the next thing, he just deliberately bumped into me, all of his body on my chest region as if we were in a hug! Eh! I was mad! I just removed his fez cap and landed him a slap, he was holding his face and not remorseful, I gave him another one. People gathered around us immediately then I told them what he did. Some of the guys laughed and were making snide remarks about my assets grin Some of them said my hands too fast and some felt he got what he deserved and I think so too.
He's sex starved and need to get laid,you would have helped him cure his konji
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Kingsley1000(m): 6:48am On Jun 12, 2018
Dammylois:
reminds me of those days at futo,eziobodo road.those bike men are perverts,they dont usually carry one passenger,it must be male+female
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Dammylois(f): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2018
Kingsley1000:
reminds me of those days at futo,eziobodo road.those bike men are perverts,they dont usually carry one passenger,it must be male+female
LMAO...I won't even allow a guy board a bike with me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.