Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop (83497 Views)

I Am Not Turned On By Women's Boobs, Is Anyone Having Similar Problem? / Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2018
iamJ:
After reading this men will comply? cheesy

But what will you enjoy by tapping, me I don't like to look at something I wouldn't eat

Thank God I have advanced beyond bus usage, na to laugh and read online but seriously op this thread wouldn't stop them

Lol

1 Like

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Kingsley10000: 9:55am On Jun 10, 2018
I was molested by a lady inside bus last week,she feigned sleepy and placed her head on my laps

8 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by farano(f): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

Real story.

So yesterday I was going to Mile 2, fight bursted inside the bus I boarded between me and one secondary school boy. We fought dirty inside the moving bus, I complained that the guy/man was stylishly rubbing my boobs Omo I behave like warri girl ooo, come see blows i dey give the guy, I vex tire lol. Pls men should always keep their arms or so in place in public transport.

Last last , I checked your DP and decided not to blame the little boy that touched your boooobs.
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by IamD18: 10:31am On Jun 10, 2018
farano:
undecided
I told the real story, isn't? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2018
women embarrass men more these days especially we using the big public buses. them go use breest and yansh rub you till u reach bus stop.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Telemon(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
I don do DAT kind thing before o.God forgive mi

6 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
With the thunderous slap I would've given the nicca, he won't be able to feel his face for weeks. What rubbish, mcheew.

7 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
With the thunderous slap I would've given the nicca, he won't be able to feel his face for weeks. What rubbish, mcheew.
wetin de ur chest sef

5 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Saff(f): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
Earthbound:

You sef.
heyy smiley
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by fredd2: 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
na u talk that one oooooo
Am still dating the lady..
Kingsley10000:
And you ended up bleeping her?
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 11, 2018
Saff:
heyy smiley
Hi. How are you?
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by haslaw(m): 3:24am On Jun 11, 2018
farano:
So yesterday I was going to Mile 2, fight burst inside the bus I boarded. A man and a woman fought dirty inside the moving bus, the woman complained that the guy/man was stylishly rubbing her boobs grin Omo d babe be like warri girl, come see blows the babe dey give the guy grin I laff tire lol. Pls men should always keep their arms or so in place in public transport.

Why are women always happy when their is violence perpetrated against men.

5 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by jara: 4:01am On Jun 11, 2018
What about LADIES who dey Rob their books and buddy on man dey like looking away?

5 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by donjobill: 5:27am On Jun 11, 2018
haslaw:

Why are women always happy when their is violence perpetrated against men.

The answer is a secret they'll hardly divulge to a man. But there's reason behind it.
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Saff(f): 7:53am On Jun 11, 2018
Earthbound:

Hi. How are you?
not too bad, yourself?
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by IamPlato(m): 8:18am On Jun 11, 2018
iamJ:
After reading this men will comply? cheesy

But what will you enjoy by tapping, me I don't like to look at something I wouldn't eat

Thank God I have advanced beyond bus usage, na to laugh and read online but seriously op this thread wouldn't stop them

Even Bill Gates Ride In Public Bus... Your Dirty Pride Will Break Your Skull When You Fall

3 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by donblazer10(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
Na so you go take die like fool...you'll give a nigga thunderous slap and he won't return you with heavenly blow...i pity you

3 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by victorazyvictor(m): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
lol

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
I feel like doing same to those your boobs though
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by zinizta: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
farano:
So yesterday I was going to Mile 2, fight burst inside the bus I boarded. A man and a woman fought dirty inside the moving bus, the woman complained that the guy/man was stylishly rubbing her boobs grin Omo d babe be like warri girl, come see blows the babe dey give the guy grin I laff tire lol. Pls men should always keep their arms or so in place in public transport.

lmao.... why she no use uber?

crazy girl lol
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by zinizta: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
jara:
What about LADIES who dey Rob their books and buddy on man dey like looking away?

lmao very true
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Lexusgs430: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
If we request to touch, una go allow us?

1 Like

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Iseoluwani: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

Real story.

So yesterday I was going to Mile 2, fight bursted inside the bus I boarded between me and one secondary school boy. We fought dirty inside the moving bus, I complained that the guy/man was stylishly rubbing my boobs Omo I behave like warri girl ooo, come see blows i dey give the guy, I vex tire lol. Pls men should always keep their arms or so in place in public transport.

Last last , I checked your DP and decided not to blame the little boy that touched your boooobs.

u are not a good shild

5 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by ipobarecriminals: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
sad no pic to spice up ur tale

1 Like

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Toks2008(m): 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
farano:

Ok your advert don sell..clap for yourself

4 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
farano:
undecided
Sis, your bra is out on that dress you wore and it's inappropriate to put out an under wear.

6 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by SingleDaddy: 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
The story is about the op. Look at her pix undecided
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Yankiss(m): 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
Saff:
You sure the story is not about you?? wink wink wink

You observed well. Just like touching laps would have been about you. grin

1 Like

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
It is called Groping

In as much as some guys are guilty of this, some ladies are also guilty of rubbing their b**bs with guys body, but the former is the most commonnest one.

So many paedophiles and s*x starved men out there.

6 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by okwabayi(m): 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
So this stupid unverified story finally made front page? I've lost hope for this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Gptech(m): 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:
If we request to touch, una go allow us?
Uncle! lipsrsealed.
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Tallesty1:
Yea, and women on queues should stop brushing/pressing us with their bosoms

I have witnessed this a lot of times and I wonder why ladies always do this.

Sometimes I ask myself: Doesn't this lady know she's pressing her boobs so hard on my back?

Sometimes, I excuse myself by shifting to the side to avoid tapping - but alas, there comes the boobies again grin grin grin grin

It got to a point I thought some ladies do it intentionally - but, not all.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.