Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop (83636 Views)

I Am Not Turned On By Women's Boobs, Is Anyone Having Similar Problem? / Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by gurunlocker: 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
Just tell us to be raising our hands up so we won't be able to tap current.... You can not help someone solution?
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by IamD18: 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
kimbraa:
Sis, your bra is out on that dress you wore and it's inappropriate to put out an under wear.

Wetin you dey find for your fellow woman bra?

4 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
farano:
So yesterday I was going to Mile 2, fight burst inside the bus I boarded. A man and a woman fought dirty inside the moving bus, the woman complained that the guy/man was stylishly rubbing her boobs grin Omo d babe be like warri girl, come see blows the babe dey give the guy grin I laff tire lol. Pls men should always keep their arms or so in place in public transport.
i love your boobs very perky and sensitive tongue

2 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by HARDDON: 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
women should stop seducing men rather. Slaying in all manner of shades and angles angry

Eg your dp.

Sense Pill
the attractive force of those big soft mounds is directly proportional to the gravitating force with which men's arms, elbows and eyes aligns . angry

these are nothing but the musings from the other side, if you quote me anywhere else, i would deny it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
This one happened to me years back.
It was on a Sunday morning, so, I decided to fellowship with Salvation Ministries as I was a new convert in the church then. Waited for the church bus for 3rd service at my bus stop, when it came, it was full so we were made to stand since it was the last bus for 3rd service. I stood on it while holding the rod by the aisle. Then I noticed that someone was very close to me and I was feeling his dick on my ass. When I turned, he looked away, like he wasn't aware of what was going on then I decided to be quiet and monitor his activities at my back. After a while, he continued. Jezz! That day I realised some guys are irredeemable if someone could do that in a Church bus on his way to service. I excused someone in front of me and moved away 'cause I didn't want to create a scene there. When we got down, I stood and waited for him to come down so I'd access him very well. Some guys are useless! I swear.

4 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Lexusgs430: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Gptech:

Uncle! lipsrsealed.

Sir?
Nah question I ask nah....
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by marooh: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Who is the mod that FP this!

lipsrsealed
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by oluwasegun007(m): 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
It's bad though and should be strongly condemned....

But please note that it's a cause-and-effect stuff...

2 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

I decided to take a look at the dp some guys were talking about. Any other question?

2 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by femi4: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
kimbraa:
Sis, your bra is out on that dress you wore and it's inappropriate to put out an under wear.
This table you are shaking, Farano bra dey there o

2 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by IamD18: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
kimbraa:
I decided to take a look at the dp some guys were talking about. Any other question?
You know what I had in mind.

kimbraa:
It was on a Sunday morning, so, I decided to fellowship with Salvation Ministries as I was a new convert in the church then. Waited for the church bus for 3rd service at my bus stop, when it came, it was full so we were made to stand since it was the last bus for 3rd service. I stood on it while holding the rod by the aisle. Then I noticed that someone was very close to me and I was feeling his dick on my ass. When I turned, he looked away, like he wasn't aware of what was going on then I decided to be quiet and monitor his activities at my back. After a while, he continued. Jezz! That day I realised some guys are irredeemable if someone could do that in a Church bus on his way to service. I excused someone in front of me and moved away 'cause I didn't want to create a scene there. When we got down, I stood and waited for him to come down so I'd access him very well. Some guys are useless! I swear.

So because a man got an erection because of your body(Back view) means he's useless?

6 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by femi4: 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

cos her name is Kim BRA

6 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Bossontop(m): 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by IamD18: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
femi4:
cos her name is Kim BRA
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Codeman01(m): 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
farano:
So yesterday I was going to Mile 2, fight burst inside the bus I boarded. A man and a woman fought dirty inside the moving bus, the woman complained that the guy/man was stylishly rubbing her boobs grin Omo d babe be like warri girl, come see blows the babe dey give the guy grin I laff tire lol. Pls men should always keep their arms or so in place in public transport.

Am suspecting a foul play here, the story is about you am very positive about it because you can't run to first page without pictures with this trivia scenario if you are not directly involved, stop fingering our brain, we are not a lazy youth angry sad sad Biko

4 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
banjo022:
wetin de ur chest sef
1. You don't want to know.
2. None of your business.
3. You're an idioottt if you think you can use that rationale to assault a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

You know what I had in mind.

So because a man got an erection because of your body(Back view) means he's useless?
He's worse than a useless person and an insult to the useless ones. I was just being economical with words.

2 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
kimbraa:
...Jeez!...

2 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by farano(f): 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
Codeman01:

Am suspecting a foul play here, the story is about you am very positive about it because you can't run to first page without pictures with this trivia scenario if you are not directly involved, stop fingering our brain, we are not a lazy youth angry sad sad Biko
Honestly speaking, it happened to a passenger not me but people won't believe me. I forgot to take pics because we were busy trying to separate the fight first.

1 Like

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by ibkayee(f): 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nigeria...
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...Jeez!...
This must be an obsession 'cause the way you by-pass other monikers just to point out errors on my posts is alarming.

Did you later give up on your abuse of exclamation marks?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by IamD18: 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
kimbraa:
He's worse than a useless person and an insult to the useless ones. I was just being economical with words.

You should be happy your body gave a man an erection grin It happens, maybe a result of a negative thought, you know.

3 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
kimbraa:
This must be an obsession 'cause the way you by-pass other monikers just to point out errors on my posts is alarming.

Did you later give up on your abuse of exclamation marks?
You were wrong, dear. You were.

cool.

3 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Sig4real(m): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

Real story.

So yesterday I was going to Mile 2, fight bursted inside the bus I boarded between me and one secondary school boy. We fought dirty inside the moving bus, I complained that the guy/man was stylishly rubbing my boobs Omo I behave like warri girl ooo, come see blows i dey give the guy, I vex tire lol. Pls men should always keep their arms or so in place in public transport.

Last last , I checked your DP and decided not to blame the little boy that touched your boooobs.

You meant this was the cause of the commotion in the bus?
Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by IamD18: 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
Sig4real:

You meant this was the cause of the commotion in the bus?

This is highly not acceptable. Kindly take down this picture.

She be moderator oo grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

You were wrong, dear. You were.

cool.
I was wrong? You jumped in on a thread I created after scanning for errors you couldn't find, but ended up telling me I spelt "Google" wrongly for using a small case letter "g" but the same you couldn't admit you abused punctuation marks? SMH.

1 Like

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by Truthsbitter: 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
kimbraa:
it was only your imaginations...
I have noticed all these church girls claiming over-holiness always imagine into existence sinful nature of others which doesn't exist.....I might be wrong though...grin

funny enough they tend to be my friends and want everything that concerns me by all means and I keep running, telling them we are not compatible and I can break a heart without thinking twice but they won't believe me they just think because I am sincere then I am good. #sigh....hmmm....what a life we live.

3 Likes

Re: Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop by charlesditro: 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
Aboki
Saff:
You sure the story is not about you?? wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.