Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man (41135 Views)

A Woman In Her 30s Getting A Vaginal Tightening Surgery / The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising / How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by Euopal(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
This yet-to-be married couple got the social media pages buzzing yesterday when they uploaded these pre-wedding shots.
Sources revealed couple is about marry in a few weeks’ time and have decided to pose for their pre-wedding shoot in a unique manner.

The soon-to-be bride who hails from Urualla in Rivers state, posted her pre-wedding photos on twitter and facebook; afterwards comments started popping.

SEE MORE
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by simplesearch: 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
This guy don't know a thing about relationship, age does not really matter dear, even if the woman is in her late 30's she can be quintessential and a success story, a role model, functional, personally discipline, more reasonable and considerate than most under-developed girls in their 20's.
Many are in their 30's and not married perhaps due to a lot of factors and yet don't sleep around as insinuated, many even turn down proposals out of the fact that they prefer to marry late than marry early and wrongly. There are so many girls in their 20's nowadays whose waywardness can only be compared with that of the proverbial pig,... Even though they are beautiful to behold no doubt but to marry them cos of their age and beautiful is akin to taking a leap over a chasm usually at your own peril as they are mostly insatiable. To make matter worse may within this age bracket usually lack real life experiences to stabilize them in marriage. Sometimes they wish they were not yet married so they can be free enough to explore more out of life which often lead them to start seeing marriage as a cage, that's why a lot of them live a double face life after marriage. Research also show that ladies who marry a little above 30's precisely at 32 have greater propensity to stay with their partner than those who marry too early as there is always high propensity for divorce among the latter. Just pray and let God guide you cos you may die prematurely If your reason for or definition of marriage is wrong from inception as you may be at the peril of building your entire marriage on a faulty foundation. In conclusion marrying a young lady is not a criteria for a happy and successful marriage, though if you come across one that suits you its your choice to make, but erase the bad mindset of assuming all ladies in their 30's are used material when there are so many with outstanding achievement you'll consider yourself the luckiest man on earth to have them say yes to you in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by sirkingz455(m): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
if the man is in his 40s, it is indeed a rescue mission FOR BOTH OF THEM!
wat if he has money is it a rescue mission
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by tatawesome(f): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
That boy is just a weakling, only came online to shake a table he has no idea of. perhaps he's frustrated! he might need some psychological help too!
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
sirkingz455:
wat if he has money is it a rescue mission

so there is no more +40yrs old single babes in Nigeria, abi?! if that man does NOT go for his agemate then let him count his blessing that this fresh +30yr old babe want to share her fresh(er) body with this "possibly" potbellied" older man. rescue mission it certainly is. only a +30 something (or older) single woman would even WANT to be with a +40 single man other than for his money (or arranged marriage).
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by motherfucker: 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Xiadnat:
I hope this your comment is to be 'troll' ish and to garner likes and response. If not, then......

It reveals 3 things about you:

1. You are miserably pained secondary to a hurt by a 30-something year old who left your broke lazy arse

2. You will likely end up with a retired hoe who has you by the balls and worse yet, she is her teens or 20's. 'Cause all the "women" above 20 know better than to engage you.

3. You don't know how to hide your bitterness and insecurity. And your likes only have faceless forum as an avenue to unleash your toxic mindset and insipid opinions. In reality, you are probably quite timid and shy and a yes man.

Yup. I am 30 something and fabulous and a treasure to any man smart enough to engage me. I am the quintessential QUEEN and HELPER.

love it!
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by kunleweb: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
zoho23:
Lol. savage people everywhere

More @ https://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/man-says-proposing-to-lady-in-her-30s.html

I was browsing throuh my history and found this topic, the topic so cracked me up when this thread came up, i decided to comment on it once again to revive memories. The comments are off the hook i must say.
Re: "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man by BigBashiru: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

now let us all be honest here, as much as many 30something babes are great women, if a man (of any age) had a choice between marrying a 30something and and 20something babe (both equal in character), then there is no question about what choices he should make here....the YOUNGER one na! as the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

lets be real here!

the problem is Nigerian men are liars and hypocrites. they openly say they can date older women but secretly they want young girls....

all men who marry 30 year old and above eventually cheat on them with 20 year olds over the course of the marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage / I Am A Feminist!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.