Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

"My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" (57060 Views)

My Wife Secretly Told Her Friends I Was Loser. Now What? / How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by victorian(f): 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
cococandy:
Men marry two wives secretly all the time. No sympathy there.
I for pity this guy if he didn’t start his post by labeling all women bad. Oga sorry

Abi?

But he has remarried another wife and hes now saying marriage is now sweet .

Morale of his story , he shouldn't generalise .

As there are demonic men , so also there are demonic women out there
Everybody is not the same .

Guys saying they won't marry . make una no marry .

He's now remarried and happy.

9 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by brightalo17: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
What do women want in this world

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by adesina746: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
cococandy:
I for pity this guy if he didn’t start his post by labeling all women bad. Oga sorry

Go and sleep women will always find justification for evil. Most of u ladies are outrightly evil and bad that is d fact live with it chikena

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Very good. I love such women. Men are sc.um

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by profmallor: 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
I pity those men who still see women as weaklings and mere sex objects, from my teenage year I had learnt to fear women. If God blesses you with a good woman try to make heaven to go back and prostrate for Baba God to say thank You.

6 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by adesina746: 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
chronique:
The problem I have with most ladies is that instead of them focusing on the matter at hand and scolding the lady in question, they'd start talking about how men are like this and that too, like it's a competition for both genders to be stupid.
Dont mind dem jare they are almost all the same. But i blame useless men too that let beauty becloud good character am sure the man must av seen some signs but choose to neglect dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by adesina746: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tinalex:
Men do worse, and the bitter pill is making women rebellious on a large scale. I keep telling women, don't get married thinking he won't cheat cos he will, but when he does cheat also but don't let him know. There is nothing as sweet as squaring!!! As for this man, I say thank God for his life. No more men eating their cake and having it, cheating is now prone to both gender.
Good luck with squaring yeye child
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Aquablue: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
A top shot in my hubby's office was killed by his heavily pregnant wife and boyfriend.Infact when coy staff went to commiserate with her and met her watching African magic unperturbed, that was when they began to suspect.The brand new car office had just recently gifted him was not in his compound.it was eventually traced to the boyfriend,he had repainted it.
True story,no ajasa

7 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by okolet(m): 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tinalex:
Men do worse, and the bitter pill is making women rebellious on a large scale. I keep telling women, don't get married thinking he won't cheat cos he will, but when he does cheat also but don't let him know. There is nothing as sweet as squaring!!! As for this man, I say thank God for his life. No more men eating their cake and having it, cheating is now prone to both gender.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by adesina746: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
kimbraa:
I stopped pitying them long ago. There are three sides to a story. grin

See am useless pikin u better pity urself

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Jessyjack(f): 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Could dis be true... I need someone to tell me am dreaming.. Dis is beyond wickedness.
it happens... my church member (a widower) almost fell victim to such a develish woman who lives with her husband but was already planning marriage with him... her family were even aware and were plotting together on how to help her get rid of the man so my church member can come in....

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Jethrolite(m): 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Wow
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by normrebel(m): 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
cococandy:

So you never still get sense this woman, have you thrown your husband out yet? Heard thats what is in vogue for immigrant Nigerian females now

5 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lol some people never learn...you still went to remarry again...even your daughter saw her mum trying to poison you but kept quiet...after Devil I h8 women...just very disloyal creatures.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by aragonchuks(m): 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
cococandy:

Are you not bad?

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:06am On Jun 14, 2018
Bros please proceed to do DNA test of your kids so that in the future it won"t be a catastrophic story

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by emi14: 12:06am On Jun 14, 2018
Gossipblogger:
This has got to be the Most Heartbreaking story, I got goosebumps reading this, I won't even try to waste your time cos its long, but Take a sit, get a coffee, read through these words one after the other and you'll be shocked, The man in question Uche Ogu sent the Story to Lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye who posted it on his page.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-reveal-how-his-wife-secretly.html

Coffee will get cold
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by enemyofprogress: 12:09am On Jun 14, 2018
Not surprised, they are ibos
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by hokafor(m): 12:19am On Jun 14, 2018
akeentech:
If no be sey I don marry I for no marry atol
bro I concur
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by adeowo84(m): 12:38am On Jun 14, 2018
Wow!... God thank you for the kind of woman u gift me with...

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by janejive(f): 12:39am On Jun 14, 2018
omooba969:

You don't have to be speechless, na one of una dey perform. grin
I no know Wetin to talk honestly
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by YomaA(m): 12:41am On Jun 14, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Could dis be true... I need someone to tell me am dreaming.. Dis is beyond wickedness.

Sounds like a Zeb ejiro produced movie..but am shocked that a woman can go to this length,to marry tire me oo.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 14, 2018
Some of these stories are just frightening.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Smartjob1(f): 12:46am On Jun 14, 2018
This is devastating to say the least.

See my signature for something to cheer you up.
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by TheKabal: 12:56am On Jun 14, 2018
Tinalex:

So, when he sleeps with 10 different girls, would you will sleep with 10 different men or 1 man ten times.

Please let me know, its for research grin

7 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by babeosisi: 1:01am On Jun 14, 2018
He should have forced her to eat the food but then he may be accused of murder

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Ximenez(m): 1:16am On Jun 14, 2018
cococandy:

In a nutshell, you can do what the woman did.

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by warrenweste(m): 1:31am On Jun 14, 2018
Aquablue:
A top shot in my hubby's office was killed by his heavily pregnant wife and boyfriend.Infact when coy staff went to commiserate with her and met her watching African magic unperturbed, that was when they began to suspect.The brand new car office had just recently gifted him was not in his compound.it was eventually traced to the boyfriend,he had repainted it.
True story,no ajasa

care to share more..

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 14, 2018
Quite sad, not just women... people generally could be heartless except they have the fear of God

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by dingbang(m): 2:03am On Jun 14, 2018
chronique:
The problem I have with most ladies is that instead of them focusing on the matter at hand and scolding the lady in question, they'd start talking about how men are like this and that too, like it's a competition for both genders to be stupid.
my brother just forget about those ladies. When you see them physically, they are worth nothing

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by dingbang(m): 2:10am On Jun 14, 2018
Tinalex:
smiley
Re: "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" by Iyase7: 2:24am On Jun 14, 2018
With all these crazy stories about women I don dey fear to marry oo! U can't tell the right woman from the beginning!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) / I Have Arrested My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.