Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (50480 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by ba7man(m): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2018
macho44:
LIES
Because Nothing happens in your life doesn't mean other people's experiences are lies. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by BIXYBABE: 7:32am On Jun 19, 2018
dvkot:
lol... and render 5 kids fatherless, thanks
This an heartless lady, even if she must do it. why choosing your blood not even an outside. Although I didn't support her act. Or did u also as a guy never cheat on her since u are together, if I may ask?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Revolva(m): 8:08am On Jun 19, 2018
ur girlfriend is an ...look at lil wayne

https://mobile.facebook.com/naijaolosho/

hahaha naija gals r never to be trusted

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by samdolad(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2018
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Chigold101(m): 8:14am On Jun 19, 2018
dvkot:
pls broda can I call you
she is the one that asked you out...
Think Bro...
Just imagine how many other guys she has beded randomly just because she is bold...
Dear friend walk out without giving her any reason
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Bigval5: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Mine is very simple answer,work on your brain first.
To me,unmarried people have no business seeking advice about conjugal rights and all that.
I know I may sound old and archaic or even wierd,but I still think those of you who engage in this boyfriend/girlfriend nonesense are just as confused as the girls themselves.
I am still askig after the so-called courtship and boyfriending and girlfriending to "know you partner better" why do most married peole end up cheating and even being abused and killedin the end of this fake lovey dovey affair you people helped the devil in building.
There is nowhere in all the Abrahamic faith realtionship outside a marriage exist,even christ himself warned against it whenhe reportedly said:"whoever looketh upon a woman and lust after her it is as though he hath committed adultrery in his heart."

And I am asking why? why?? why
Forget about this being in romance section and usual telling me to go to religious section to say my rubbish,but the question here is,is anyone of you here who promote this thing serving the devil?
Otherwise no sane muslim or christian will promote this sort of behaviour and still call on the same God he willingly disobeys to answer their prayers.
You and me have to pay God in His own currency.
Not this hypocritical stance we pull upon every now and then whenever it favours us.
My God is not a God of "divide and rule."

If after reading this you still feel I am not making any sense then I think you are no different from those whom you curse here almost everyday.

Just look at yourself.

We are in 21st century mr. Abraham faith. smiley
Advance with us.. everything must not be all bout religion..
Civic ethics also appiles bloke cool

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by IdeyFindWife: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2018
samdolad:
what a world, my girlfriend opened up to me yesterday that a member of my church who is also a close fellow and like a big brother to me had a forced sex with her, she told me the following day it happened, she has been begging me since yesterday. i was thinking of asking nairalanders for what to do when I found this similar story here. pls what should I do?

Quite unfortunate

Best open your own the where you'd be able to narrate the circumstances and facts of the matter, so peeps can advice you. That's the way to go.

But, forced-sexxx she said, as in, like rape? How dem take jam? Na strong ting o, pele.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by talk2percy(m): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2018
Oga, discontinue with her but before then, fuk her style up, give her the taste of her own medicine. If u dare continue with her she will fuk ur entire village.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by mrdna(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2018
Quit the relationship then face that he goat you call your cousin with all your strength.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by kweenphavy(f): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=dvkot post=68596435]So me and my girl have been together for about 2years, and she was the one who approached me. but regardless I love her and we are mentally married even planned a future together.
This morning she went to charge her phone somewhere, and I also went to charge mine too, so I just went to to her whstsapp and saw her complaining of pain due to the rough sex.
my heart has been shattered I dnt even know what to do... this my cousin is way older than me and is married, if I confront her Shey may tell him and he may try to hurt me. so pls guys tell me what to do

How's it that niggas are comfortable bringing up personal issues online...
Truth be told.... There's more to it than just she shacking your cousin...check yourself well
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by samdolad(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2018
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by samdolad(m): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2018
[
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by OluwaWonder: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2018
samdolad:

yes, like rape
And bros you no get police station over there?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by eroticecstasy: 10:27am On Jun 19, 2018
dvkot:
So me and my girl have been together for about 2years, and she was the one who approached me. but regardless I love her and we are mentally married even planned a future together.
This morning she went to charge her phone somewhere, and I also went to charge mine too, so I just went to to her whstsapp and saw her complaining of pain due to the rough sex.
my heart has been shattered I dnt even know what to do... this my cousin is way older than me and is married, if I confront her Shey may tell him and he may try to hurt me. so pls guys tell me what to do

look at them, kids in relationship.
just wait for the outcome
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by webizone(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2018
koffsman:
Mehn bro let her know you have found out and for ur cousin look for someone u are close to in the family let them know what he did to u and how much it hurt u I can't say u sud free ur gal or continue with her one thing I know abt love is that love is perseverance tolerance,pains and sacrifice there is no saint on this earth every one in a relationship have his or her dark side thing twice before reacting just my tot bit let your family member know Ow bleeped up ur cousin is if I were to b u my cousin no matter Ow old he his o will deal with him I av dealt with a cousin 7 years older Dan me before till date if am talking he keeps quite everyone knows I don't take shit but u don't av to b me report him to Someone u know can handle him

Exactly. What kind of cousin does he have? Kidnapper, abi na armed robber or terrorist? Army man? Shii. You could be all these and I would still deal with you. Even easier, because you are family. I have many older cousins. Some good and some bad. I fought for relevance, so I know all am saying from experience. Op is too weak. I don't care if the coz will hate you after but u mustn't live the rest of your life in poo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by emelda86(f): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2018
reminiscing:

So what is the moral lesson of the rubbish you have droppedYou did not even advise the guy to ask the girl why she did what she did instead you are here calling names

I don't have time to ask such stupid question

Why will she fvck the cousin I'm asking you?

Okachamara
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by emelda86(f): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2018
ndindiatu:

Take it easy naw. Calm down. Not end of world

I don't mean to sound somehow but its painful for a gf to cheat on her bf with a family member.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by MrOwonikoko: 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Bro take heart same has happened to me before and leave everything in God's hand since we are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator! cry cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by koffsman(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
webizone:

Exactly. What kind of cousin does he have? Kidnapper, abi na armed robber or terrorist? Army man? Shii. You could be all these and I would still deal with you. Even easier, because you are family. I have many older cousins. Some good and some bad. I fought for relevance, so I know all am saying from experience. Op is too weak. I don't care if the coz will hate you after but u mustn't live the rest of your life in poo.

Bros exactly my point all my cousins know me well I give den due respect but Bleep wit me I will let u know say I no get joy at all set all know I nu dey pass my boundaries so why Dem go trespass come my zanga all hin men shall fall dat day if Dem cross my lane op Na boy no b man he's scared Ontop hin babe make him scope babe say make she talk true record am down no fight d babe change am for ur cousin of matter scatter play d record make family know say Na weyree him be
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by IbnAbdullah1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
Bigval5:

We are in 21st century mr. Abraham faith. smiley
Advance with us.. everything must not be all bout religion..
Civic ethics also appiles bloke cool

Mr 21st century how has your advancement lead you so far.
more broken homes,more broken marriages,more marital abuses,more divorce rates and more and more rates of infedility and you think going the old way is used and spent?

Can't you see this your 21st century hogwash ain't working?
I wonder when some of you will get out of this herd mentality.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by webizone(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
koffsman:

Bros exactly my point all my cousins know me well I give den due respect but Bleep wit me I will let u know say I no get joy at all set all know I nu dey pass my boundaries so why Dem go trespass come my zanga all hin men shall fall dat day if Dem cross my lane op Na boy no b man he's scared Ontop hin babe make him scope babe say make she talk true record am down no fight d babe change am for ur cousin of matter scatter play d record make family know say Na weyree him be
I mean, wtf? After d family knows about him, u could treat him any way u like. D family go even join hand sef. But when I dey deal with my cousins, I don't report them first, na dem go use their mouth carry case give family. Shame sef no go allow pesin wey go do dis kain thing talk. Unless, hin family no get shame.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Kyllahmc(m): 1:29am On Jun 20, 2018
Abbeysunday:
Treat her like a bitch she is......Bleep her like animal morning day and night

Buh while doing so give ur heart to another girl....a girl dat is capable of cheating is capable of murder

U feel me
Lol... dude. but mehn with his cousin? not even with another guy out there.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 20, 2018
emelda86:

I don't have time to ask such stupid question

Why will she fvck the cousin I'm asking you?

Okachamara
I know your type
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by IamPlato(m): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2018
Organs:

People that do what you proposed do not mean to kill. You don't do that, cos you dont know where it will end, also, do you know, just a punch can kill some people?

You Are Right Though

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by koffsman(m): 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
webizone:
I mean, wtf? After d family knows about him, u could treat him any way u like. D family go even join hand sef. But when I dey deal with my cousins, I don't report them first, na dem go use their mouth carry case give family. Shame sef no go allow pesin wey go do dis kain thing talk. Unless, hin family no get shame.
Na me and u just dey drag d matter put for head d op Na small pikin wey worry am he no kuku MA talk person wey dey suppose don go dey visit for hospital make pple ask am say weytin happen he go say he fell from d bike n d guy b dullard jaree
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
Oyinlomobambam:

Wow, you have to replace that igahlo in striking for nigeria.
What a way of winning the match
Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:41am On Jul 04, 2018
lightparadox:
Happy birthday.

Wow, Thanks so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most / The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend / My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.