Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (50479 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by gr8tone: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Marry her and marry a intimacy gadget for your cousin. Bro quit with jet speed.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by fowlyansh181(m): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
IamPlato:

Do You Have Sense? The Man Is A Family Man with 5 Kids how Do You Think His Wife Will Feel After Hearing such. Teach The Idiot A Lesson So He Can Learn To control His Prick
no need for the OP to waste his time with his cousin because of a girl he hasn’t married .. except he wants to anonymously wants to send his wife a tip that the husband is cheating on her.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Frankicent(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
pls broda can I call you

You dating a girl and you don't know how to handle her... Nawa oo
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by BAVOSKI(m): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
If you love yourself,your sibling and your parent,think wise......becuz such will continue and gonna end up being takecare of your cousin's kids as your kids......so think wise
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by SweetBwoy: 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
slimjaney:

You are shaking because a girl you are fvcking without paying her bride-price is also fvcking your cousin.... Electric cooker dey inside your brain!!

GET OUT

what kind of animalistic mentality is this?

Soo because he has not paid her bride price, she should fvck every dick n Harry that wants to taste pusssy?...

I see how you were conceived

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by BAVOSKI(m): 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
fowlyansh181:
no need for the OP to waste his time with his cousin because of a girl he hasn’t married .. except he wants to anonymously wants to send his wife a tip that the husband is cheating on her.
Tell her wife, let her no that his husband cuz the brokeup btw you and your gf,becuz his having sex with her,if possible call family, and let them what he did....
Atleast you are with real evidence...
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Frankicent(m): 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bro sorry to ask how old is she? How old you? Your uncle is he up to 40? Answer I"ll tell you why I asked.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by wheezyoung(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
So me and my girl have been together for about 2years, and she was the one who approached me. but regardless I love her and we are mentally married even planned a future together.
This morning she went to charge her phone somewhere, and I also went to charge mine too, so I just went to to her whstsapp and saw her complaining of pain due to the rough sex.
my heart has been shattered I dnt even know what to do... this my cousin is way older than me and is married, if I confront her Shey may tell him and he may try to hurt me. so pls guys tell me what to do
Lol, have you last sex with her, after it,tell her you saw the chat with you cousin,let her explain, listen,dont judge, ask why she didn't tell you earlier and who made the first move....after all these, judging from her answer, you'll know what next to do
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by wheezyoung(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
BAVOSKI:

Tell her wife, let her no that his husband cuz the brokeup btw you and your gf,becuz his having sex with her,if possible call family, and let them what he did....
bad move
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Frankicent(m): 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=plessis post=68597557] What do you mean by that?....
What nonsense advice is this?. ....

@OP.... If she begs you for forgiveness, take her back, bang the hell out of her, I mean fvck her like a paid whorree .... Wait till 1-2am and throw her out of your house....

That's how you treat hoes. [/quote

Lol chai you wicked oo. 1 -2am
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Imustreturn(m): 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
srry my hand is shaking I can't even think well, just want to talk to someone
call me.. Number on my siggy
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Frankicent(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
slimjaney:

You are shaking because a girl you are fvcking without paying her bride-price is also fvcking your cousin.... Electric cooker dey inside your brain!!

GET OUT

Lol I no understand the man. Woman way he never marry.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by MicroSweet(m): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Guyman dey even fear him cousin, and that explains why he could afford to have your woman. You've lost the girl, bro.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by mamajaz(f): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Op, you for screenshot her message and keep sending it to her everyday for a week. She go run away herself.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
angry
Obimbi.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mehn this one deep ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
madone:
Chai sori broda. Just be strong ok. I pray God help u. I was in a situation lik this some years back then i broke up with her though itbwas not my cousin she was sleeping with. Just a random dude. But i must confess i took some actions to get her off my world i changed rom being mr nice guy to a bad bad nigga. Today i know i av hurt some innocent guys too by slping with their girlfriends and i have broken some hearts of innocent girls that i used to heal .when u break up with her u ll be fine and better. Did i hear some people tell you to forguve her. Pls dont talk her back no matter the plead. She can not charge. A girl sleeping with ur married cousin is a demon. Dump her and move on. Dump her you ll be fine. I heard someone saying u should nt tell her the reason. See my guy let her know u know it ll hunt her for life. Dont bear the pain alone.
Please be reasonable, what about all the girls you've have cheated with?
You would want forgiveness abi?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by rosieluv(f): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
sometimes i just believe these stories are fabricated
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by ChiefSweetus: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
slimjaney:

GET OUT
Painful truth.
We've all been there. And emotion clouds our reasoning.
We feel betrayed. But truth is.. It's never your pùssy, just your turn. Enjoy all girls with that mindset. Pain is inevitable when dealing with women.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Kpartners: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
Brother, run for your life ohhhhh
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Kpartners: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Brother, run for your life ohhhhh[code][/code][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by MicroSweet(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
rosieluv:
sometimes i just believe these stories are fabricated
They ain't fairy tales: terrible things happen.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Sanchase: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
Prioritize making money over women, thank me later !

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by willibounce1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
So me and my girl have been together for about 2years, and she was the one who approached me. but regardless I love her and we are mentally married even planned a future together.
This morning she went to charge her phone somewhere, and I also went to charge mine too, so I just went to to her whstsapp and saw her complaining of pain due to the rough sex.
my heart has been shattered I dnt even know what to do... this my cousin is way older than me and is married, if I confront her Shey may tell him and he may try to hurt me. so pls guys tell me what to do

why is your cousin going to hurt you even after phucking your girlfriend roughly? What kinda cousin do you have and how old are you that you sound so scared and confused. Your girlfriend and cousin just messed up with you and you saying he will hurt you? Just let the phucking girl go or you can continue to phuck her for free while you find another girl friend and when you tired of her, you chase her far away from you.

You self try to dey phuck am roughly....e be like say she enjoy the rough phuck.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
no bro, Igbo girl
Lol
Shame catch Agentgoat tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by okonyia(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
I think you should wailk away from the relationship. Let her know you have all the details of her affairs with your causin. And please don't be emotional about it. I repeat don't be emotional, just walk,so a girl can be poisonous. And rember your cousin is not to blem, although he is committing adultery, but your girl is wicked and your cousin might not be only person she sleep with

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Augustap(f): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
She didn't even go far, your own cousin
Walk out without an explanation. Cut ties codedly with that mongrel of a cousin.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Onanku1: 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Just listen to your self "you went out to charge your phone with your girl friend" sign of poverty.... my friend leave woman matter, hustle first

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Pat081: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
tell her and let him hurt u so far u hv wot will end his marriage too him will nt try dat with u sef , no galfriends no problem but I want u to 4gv dat gal but dnt take her back into ur life again
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by middlebeltboy: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
thanks broda, I'll try to create sumtin that will break us
u will try to create what? u re a very useless clown idiot and he goat! somebody cheated on u with ur married cousin and u are here telling us u want to create time. I hate men with no balls! u re weak! pussy boy. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by fowlyansh181(m): 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
BAVOSKI:

and what does he wants to achieve after all that stress, fight and time?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Mydazz(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Why you dey do romance sex when your girl like am rough,...... there's nothing to do bros find your level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most / The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend / My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.