Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (50469 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by jaymichael(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
I get u bro, am nt weak am just applying wisdom.. I won't even need to bleep her for the last time, but I have found a way to emotionally hurt her.
On a lighter note, that your bros na bad madingo o! after five children, him brush that small girl wey her engine supposed still dey sharp so tey she carry injuries for her center of gravity. Leave that girl, she never ripe.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Abbeysunday(m): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
bro eeh, I would av done that but she's trying to trap me with a baby, and also I can't imagine drilling the same well with my elder cousin... honestly I think I will also find a way to hurt her emotionally not physically... same bitch text me dz Morin DT she will never cheat on me, she loves me bla, bla, and I told her jokingly told her to break up instead of cheating on me. I just weak

Bro just let go off her.....once a cheat is always a cheat,and she even cheated with ur cousin but wait is ur cousin not aware of ur relationship with the girl b4 drilling ur babe If he is then hez also an animal in human form

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by IbnAbdullah1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
So me and my girl have been together for about 2years, and she was the one who approached me. but regardless I love her and we are mentally married even planned a future together.
This morning she went to charge her phone somewhere, and I also went to charge mine too, so I just went to to her whstsapp and saw her complaining of pain due to the rough sex.
my heart has been shattered I dnt even know what to do... this my cousin is way older than me and is married, if I confront her Shey may tell him and he may try to hurt me. so pls guys tell me what to do

Mine is very simple answer,work on your brain first.
To me,unmarried people have no business seeking advice about conjugal rights and all that.
I know I may sound old and archaic or even wierd,but I still think those of you who engage in this boyfriend/girlfriend nonesense are just as confused as the girls themselves.
I am still askig after the so-called courtship and boyfriending and girlfriending to "know you partner better" why do most married peole end up cheating and even being abused and killedin the end of this fake lovey dovey affair you people helped the devil in building.
There is nowhere in all the Abrahamic faith realtionship outside a marriage exist,even christ himself warned against it whenhe reportedly said:"whoever looketh upon a woman and lust after her it is as though he hath committed adultrery in his heart."

And I am asking why? why?? why
Forget about this being in romance section and usual telling me to go to religious section to say my rubbish,but the question here is,is anyone of you here who promote this thing serving the devil?
Otherwise no sane muslim or christian will promote this sort of behaviour and still call on the same God he willingly disobeys to answer their prayers.
You and me have to pay God in His own currency.
Not this hypocritical stance we pull upon every now and then whenever it favours us.
My God is not a God of "divide and rule."

If after reading this you still feel I am not making any sense then I think you are no different from those whom you curse here almost everyday.

Just look at yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Skmoda360(m): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
kenddys:
oga walk out of that relationship and make sure you don't give her any explanation.
He should just walk away and not say anything...best advise bro.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by dammytimmy(m): 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
kenddys:
oga walk out of that relationship and make sure you don't give her any explanation.
Bro this is best solution, you don't need to worry yourself again just walk call it a day and don't have s*x with her. One love bro
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by nanauju(f): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
Skmoda360:

He should just walk away and not say anything...best advise bro.

If he does this, he may likely forgive her when she comes begging. But if she's aware of it, she might even be afraid and shamed to come begging..
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Abcruz(m): 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
alcohol and weed go help me small, dude heart break bad ooh
change your ways...

Return to Jesus, Repent and flee from fornication, and you will be free from the spell, fraud and deceit of the immoral union called "relationship"

Only a fool puts his trust on flesh...

Beware of the daughters of men who has nothing to lose...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Greatchidozie(m): 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Omo
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by captainking(m): 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
So me and my girl have been together for about 2years, and she was the one who approached me. but regardless I love her and we are mentally married even planned a future together.
This morning she went to charge her phone somewhere, and I also went to charge mine too, so I just went to to her whstsapp and saw her complaining of pain due to the rough sex.
my heart has been shattered I dnt even know what to do... this my cousin is way older than me and is married, if I confront her Shey may tell him and he may try to hurt me. so pls guys tell me what to do
are you really scared he may try to hurt you?? That part got me.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
Abbeysunday:
Treat her like a bitch she is......Bleep her like animal morning day and night

Buh while doing so give ur heart to another girl....a girl dat is capable of cheating is capable of murder

U feel me

Wow, you have to replace that igahlo in striking for nigeria.
What a way of winning the match
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by okenwaa(m): 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
My friend shataaap...
Your thing is also ur cousin's thing.

Stop being stingy!!
Reply the sharing.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by timecapsule: 12:02am On Jun 19, 2018
A girl that easily sleep with ur married cousin can easily sleep with ur father.
And be less assure that ur children will be of many fathers.
Pls play AM WORKING AWAY FOR HER.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by bigplayerz(m): 12:03am On Jun 19, 2018
O boy say God! your cousin Knack ur babe...lol u cant allow him come to your house when you r married ooo...as for that girl leave am at arms length don`t break up with her....just act mature and don`t say anything about it...Write a letter to her on her wedding day saying you know what transpired between her and your cousin and watch how karma kicks in grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Angrymode: 12:12am On Jun 19, 2018
dvkot:

Correct guy, what are u waiting for? Go ahead and buy a diamond ring and tie the knot with her.

Receive sense u ya
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by AlexVercetti(m): 1:48am On Jun 19, 2018
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by AlexVercetti(m): 1:48am On Jun 19, 2018
Guy..Just dump her quietly..Give excuses like no money to take care of her,Your mind no dey settled,etc..Or Do like me wen I catch my ex...Just dump her without giving her any reason..She go ask u why tire..That one alone na mental punishment..It is not worth continuing with ur babe cuz the trust is gone..Its better to be single n to be happy than to give urself stress cuz whenever she goes out,u go just dey suspect am anyhow whether she tay outside for long or not..Guy dump am and give urself rest..
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by dvkot(m): 2:22am On Jun 19, 2018
Thank you all for all the advice and insults, it really helped me.
Thank all those who called and those who mssged me, God bless you all.
For all those asking for my cousin age, he's bout 42 and the olosho is about half his age. Why I am saying he may hurt me is that his wife,10 years in marriage and kids are at stake here.. he may decide to go to any diabolic means to hurt me or my family. his kids are still young the oldest is 9 and the youngest 6mnths.
I have broken up with her already but didn't tell her why, A nairalander help me on That. she was crying and begging me that so am like other guys and that she has never cheated on me( lie lie girl) let her conscience judge her.
Let her sleep with him all she want is none of my business again.
Thank you all for your inputs God Bless You.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 19, 2018
dvkot:
Thank you all for all the advice and insults, it really helped me.
Thank all those who called and those who mssged me, God bless you all.
For all those asking for my cousin age, he's bout 42 and the olosho is about half his age. Why I am saying he may hurt me is that his wife,10 years in marriage and kids are at stake here.. he may decide to go to any diabolic means to hurt me or my family. his kids are still young the oldest is 9 and the youngest 6mnths.
I have broken up with her already but didn't tell her why, A nairalander help me on That. she was crying and begging me that so am like other guys and that she has never cheated on me( lie lie girl) let her conscience judge her.
Let her sleep with him all she want is none of my business again.
Thank you all for your inputs God Bless You.

She even said she never cheated on you?

Wonderful
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by valentinos22(m): 4:08am On Jun 19, 2018
plessis:
What do you mean by that?....
What nonsense advice is this?. ....

@OP.... If she begs you for forgiveness, take her back, bang the hell out of her, I mean fvck her like a paid whorree .... Wait till 1-2am and throw her out of your house....

That's how you treat hoes.

airforce1 are u my brother? you just exposed my strategy as if we were born of a mother.....

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by enoch273: 4:19am On Jun 19, 2018
dvkot:
I'm interested in the stuff on your signature.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Jeffry05: 4:39am On Jun 19, 2018
Bro. A girl that could sleep with your cousin while you haven't married her, Will do worse when you get married to her. Don't let anything restrain you from leaving her. You have to use your sense before your senses use you. Leave her. There are many girls out there.. don't let feelings fool you. She is not ment for you
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Viruscod3d: 4:45am On Jun 19, 2018
BiggyB242:
Don't approach her, just get the evidence that she cheated on you. Make her the side chick and get yourself a main chick; when you get serious with the main dump the previous. If she raises alarm just show her your evidence and quietly walk away.
follow dis guy's advice
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by shine96: 5:07am On Jun 19, 2018
dvkot:

Run for your life oooooo. That your babe nor be am ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by smart024(m): 5:27am On Jun 19, 2018
And you still call her your girlfriend...?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by giddy10(m): 5:32am On Jun 19, 2018
Well I will advice u to confront her, I mean give her the opportunity to lie and defend her text sent to you. But if really she is actually guilty, pls broda end your relationship with her. Yes u might love her but think of what she has done to you and what she would have done to you if u guys are eventually married; it would have been a bigger issue. Time they says heals. In no time u will see a better person to redirect your love again. Hearing her confirming your suspicion with proof, is the beginning of your healing process. And if u meet the right partner, u will thank God that something like this happened. Jesus loves you turn to him and He will heal you sir.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by isybeke(f): 5:49am On Jun 19, 2018
Just dump her silly ass nd move on, this is why i have a problem with ladies making d first move approaching a guy for a relationship all in d name of civilization, only whores does that cos she will kip going after any man she likes and finds attractive
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by morakakin(m): 6:25am On Jun 19, 2018
Try to hurt you.dude ur a pussy.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 19, 2018
emelda86:
Imagine the prostitute Ashawo ten kobo...

God punish her don't ever take her back tell her you know what transpired between her & your cousin

Useless girl
So what is the moral lesson of the rubbish you have droppedYou did not even advise the guy to ask the girl why she did what she did instead you are here calling names
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by macho44(m): 6:36am On Jun 19, 2018
dvkot:
LIES
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by oscar1000: 6:38am On Jun 19, 2018
Advice?. are trying to have a rethink?, omo loose guard that hole and move on, she dont worth anything
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Skmoda360(m): 6:44am On Jun 19, 2018
nanauju:

If he does this, he may likely forgive her when she comes begging. But if she's aware of it, she might even be afraid and shamed to come begging..
Do you know the kinda walk away I'm talking about....total blocking, no social caressing except if the guy is a pussyass nigga.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by godofuck231: 6:50am On Jun 19, 2018
You cant handle her dark sex desire, leave her to the experts your cousin knows this and he's helped the situation, think god for revelation, rough sex is a sign of submission to erotic desires and iT keeps getting deep, you are just fvcked, bail out now before you get fvcked beyoind fuvcknable reason

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman / Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.