Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady (67403 Views)

‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad / 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied / Ladies: What Is The Most Romantic Way A Boyfriend Can Initiate A Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by openmine(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
ImaIma1:

No long stories.

I hope you will tell her to give everything and specifically tell her to sleep with them too because marriage is not special that she has to wait to be a wife then.
cheesy
When you don't comprehend or respect one's line of thought,you make flawed,illogical and hasty conclusions...
Now read for understanding....
I will tell her a relationship is as important as a marriage and if she must have a successful marriage she must give her best in a relationship!
comprendo?
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by openmine(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
ImaIma1:

Did i at any point say i want to learn?
cheesy
Ohh my bad sorry ma I thought since you ask for a bible lessons so I wanted to give you one!
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by ImaIma1(f): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
openmine:

cheesy
When you don't comprehend or respect one's line of thought,you make flawed,illogical and hasty conclusions...
Now read for understanding....
I will tell her a relationship is as important as a marriage and if she must have a successful marriage she must give her best in a relationship!
comprendo?

And she should not hold back anything...even her anus*
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by openmine(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
ImaIma1:

And she should not hold back anything...even her anus*

So that's where ur guy passes his.... shocked

grin
Your flawed and misplaced mindset won't discredit the place of a relationship!

What she does in za oza room should not be of concern to me or did your parents show you how to nack in za oza room?
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by CaptainG00D: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
Westaslave2:
nna captain ar u 4 real, if so highqueen am so sorry...4give me oooo!
No probz nwanna. Na our good sister be dat
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by austyn0(m): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
I am posting with the thoughts of a matured dude and lady in a relationship
ImaIma1:

Like i wouldn't go to see my bf and wash his dirty clothes
You are making it appear like it is wrong or bad going to your guy's house and washing his dirty clothes.....

ImaIma1:

I don't think he would have even allowed it.
This is it...Love warrants you try dear....You don't think he will allow it because he cares for you to the extent that he doesn't want you to stress yourself over his mess....One of the things that keeps a man is making him think of you abruptly 24hours a day....You appear decent and even see going to your guy's house as a girlfriend kinda abominable,, but there is no harm in trying to appear sweet....If a female friend of his happen to come over someday and decided to help him with his laundry or any chore,, he will keep wondering why all you do is come over,, eat or gist without asking if there is any duty of his that should be done,, thereby having second thoughts over you going to be a quality wife material..

ImaIma1:

Just general precautions and it doesn't mean you won't love.

Just love cannot keep a relationship,, you need to be wild and wide with other aspects that decorates and designs a successful relationship.
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by ImaIma1(f): 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
austyn0:
I am posting with the thoughts of a matured dude and lady in a relationship You are making it appear like it is wrong or bad going to your guy's house and washing his dirty clothes.....

This is it...Love warrants you try dear....You don't think he will allow it because he cares for you to the extent that he doesn't want you to stress yourself over his mess....One of the things that keeps a man is making him think of you abruptly 24hours a day....You appear decent and even see going to your guy's house as a girlfriend kinda abominable,, but there is no harm in trying to appear sweet....If a female friend of his happen to come over someday and decided to help him with his laundry or any chore,, he will keep wondering why all you do is come over,, eat or gist without asking if there is any duty of his that should be done,, thereby having second thoughts over you going to be a quality wife material..

Just love cannot keep a relationship,, you need to be wild and wide with other aspects that decorates and designs a successful relationship.

Well i never washed a bf's clothes and it was never an issue. It was just not my modus operandi. To go searching for dirty clothes to wash

I could use his bathroom and clean it if it looked unkempt. But i was not the type to start doing housework because we are dating especially as i was not living there and had my own housework at home.

For ladies that live with their bfs, it is imperative that they clean.

Don't worry about being wild or wide...i have 2 sides like a typical gemini tongue
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by austyn0(m): 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
ImaIma1:

Well i never washed a bf's clothes and it was never an issue. It was just not my modus operandi. To go searching for dirty clothes to wash

I could use his bathroom and clean it if it looked unkempt. But i was not the type to start doing housework because we are dating especially as i was not living there and had my own housework at home.

For ladies that live with their bfs, it is imperative that they clean.
Well,, Your life,, your thoughts,, your deeds, your choice..

ImaIma1:
Don't worry about being wild or wide...i have 2 sides like a typical gemini tongue

Just don't geminize awkwardly...Am off for today,, have a pleasant night rest.
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MissRaine69(f): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
Name someone who does it better?
The side chick
For there is one!

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Cynthiabelle(f): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
jessca048:
awww so sorry for your loss,don't worry the right man will still come .that will appreciate you for who you truly are sis

That was some years back, I'm now married and enjoying my marriage.
No doubt my husband appreciates me very much.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by xendra: 1:17am On Jun 27, 2018
hkidola00:
shuttt d fucckkkkk up, I don't pray to meet a woman who acts according to how u just typed, isn't boyfriend d first phase b4 husband, ur just plain jealous
Ode! but you don't cry foul when your fellow men say " I can't do this or that for a girlfriend unless she is my wife " so girlfriend is not the first phase before wife e-diot you shut up
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 27, 2018
xendra:
Ode! but you don't cry foul when your fellow men say " I can't do this or that for a girlfriend unless she is my wife " so girlfriend is not the first phase before wife e-diot you shut up

You're Dp cracks me up! grin

Im starting to doubt her whole existence since men can lie grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by kyutepanda(f): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2018
stupidity:
Should we tell her?
that?
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by OgbaOghene(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2018
Madeforlife:
You want to buy/sell iTunes,bitcoin,payonner please contact me... check my profile

thanks

Do not try doing business with this individual, he's not to be trusted.

He took payment from me for a gift card but refused to send it. His name is CHIJIOKE NJOKU—he goes as Bobby, with GTB account # 0164968236, email address bobbynjoku236@gmail.com and phone number 08063984186.

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by chuksme(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2018
I LOVE YOUR WORDS. VERY SENSIBLE.
pocohantas:

Yes, that has always been my opinion on cooking in relationships. I don't dig that "what if he dumps me", what if I dump him kwanu?

If I am going into a relationship, I give it my all.

Whatever I do for him within that period, is because I love him and his well-being is my concern. I love to know that whenever I stop being there, he thinks of me and smiles. Not for the sex, but the memories and value I brought to the relationship.
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by donjobill: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2018
Colourich:
Husband should enjoy these benefits not boyfriend .

Really? lipsrsealed
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Youngpo413: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
all what she has listed is good, but she should have one thing at the back of her mind men are unpredictable she shouldn't be surprise when that same nigga leaves her for a Chic that can barely even measure of to her

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.