Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady (67406 Views)

‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad / 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied / Ladies: What Is The Most Romantic Way A Boyfriend Can Initiate A Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2018
Colourich:
Husband should enjoy these benefits not boyfriend.
yet when it comes to money and him fighting for you, you never say "dont give me your money yet and dont keep me safe yet; Wife should enjoy these benefits not girlfriend"

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by IamD18: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Which energy are they saving?
I honestly do not understand this particular reasoning. Some ladies have sex with their bfs, he spends on them...then time to cook, she says she is saving energy for husband? Which energy pass the one she burnt on top bed?

These things are nothing. As long as he doesn't put a gun to her head. If you love someone, you won't see these things as anything.

You won't go about thinking your effort will be a waste if he 'dumps' you. You just do you best while you can and leave the rest.

Did you just type this? shocked

5 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by rex444(m): 10:23am On Jun 24, 2018
It takes two to tango....
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by macphilip: 10:24am On Jun 24, 2018
IamD18:

Will you shut up!

How about wishing her well since you can never be like her? You ladies are so much filled with envy.

Look at you saying men are unpredictable and she might be cheated on, how many ladies are like her in this country? You think every lady must have the stupid mentality of an average Nigerian lady in a relationship? Or you think a man can just loose such a unique lady?

If reverse was the case, would you have made such silly and envy-filled comment?

Next time you find it difficult to control your jealousy, kindly ignore such thread than to end up spilling rubbish.
Bro I owe you one bottle of chilled Goldberg

5 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Lexusgs430: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2018
She does not fully understand the DNA of men.... Men are hunters and would keep hunting....... Regardless....
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by cominghome: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2018
jessca048:
all what she has listed is good, but she should have one thing at the back of her mind men are unpredictable she shouldn't be surprise when that same nigga leaves her for a Chic that can barely even measure of to her

undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by eCONTROL: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2018
jessca048:
all what she has listed is good, but she should have one thing at the back of her mind men are unpredictable she shouldn't be surprise when that same nigga leaves her for a Chic that can barely even measure of to her

You've got a problem with that? Women are also unpredictable so it's 50-50.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Demmzy15(m): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2018
But sincerely this generation don spoil tan yan yan, imagine doing all this to a boyfriend instead of husband. If you have the time, money and strength to this for your "boyfriend" why don't you just marry him.

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Sarkin: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

exactly my point sis.
the nigga is somewhere enjoying his life while she locks herself indoors because of someone that hasn't even put a ring on her finger.
nonsense. undecided
hungry girls everywhere. Hungry girls like you expect your boyfriend to buy everything for you including sanitary pads. SHAME!!
Girls like you again are gold diggers that will leave God that will and can provide everything for you to the devil because he has the latest iPhone.

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by skales67(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you mean the same way your Exes got their cheap pvssy and moved out??

Chisos! But guy...why are you wicked like this

4 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by highness25(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2018
Priscy01:
A lady has taken to her Twitter TL to boldly tell the world that her boyfriend can never complain because she cooks, cleans and gives him sex whenever he wants.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/my-boyfriend-can-never-complain-because-i-give-him-everything-he-wants-lady.html

You don't ever go out, so you mean money flies to you? hey babe if you don't go out you don't get money. Now, how are you gon put food on the table?
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by highqueen(f): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2018
Sarkin:
hungry girls everywhere. Hungry girls like you expect your boyfriend to buy everything for you including sanitary pads. SHAME!!
Girls like you again are gold diggers that will leave God that will and can provide everything for you to the devil because he has the latest iPhone.
today is sunday,I will ignore your insults.

take care.smiley
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Westaslave2(f): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:
grin sorry I struck a nerve.
cry me a river poor lad.grin
highqueen just shut up ,u man punisher mtchew

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by pocohantas(f): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2018
IamD18:

Did you just type this? shocked

Yes, that has always been my opinion on cooking in relationships. I don't dig that "what if he dumps me", what if I dump him kwanu?

If I am going into a relationship, I give it my all.

Whatever I do for him within that period, is because I love him and his well-being is my concern. I love to know that whenever I stop being there, he thinks of me and smiles. Not for the sex, but the memories and value I brought to the relationship.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by highqueen(f): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
highqueen just shut up ,u man punisher mtchew
mmmm.
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Westaslave2(f): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2018
oluwasegun007:
As a guy I have one advice for you,

Save your energy for your husband..

Because even if he wakes you up 2:00am to prepare hot fufu for him and request for sex (bicycle style) 30 minutes later,

I bet you might still not get to see his mother not to talk of his family members , be wise.
wat did u expect frm an afonja, slenderer

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by mimimile93: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2018
Before I opened the thread I already knew she isn't a Nigerian.
No Nigerian lady will pay her own bill when her boyfriend is alive..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Cleanjah: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2018
Please keep us posted on your next story line...
I love men, always looking out for new challenges, if u know u know grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2018
IamD18:

Will you shut up!

How about wishing her well since you can never be like her? You ladies are so much filled with envy.

Look at you saying men are unpredictable and she might be cheated on, how many ladies are like her in this country? You think every lady must have the stupid mentality of an average Nigerian lady in a relationship? Or you think a man can just loose such a unique lady?

If reverse was the case, would you have made such silly and envy-filled comment?

Next time you find it difficult to control your jealousy, kindly ignore such thread than to end up spilling rubbish.
you sayyyyy? nwanne you hammered her well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2018
Comments here shows how stupid most Nigerian ladies think.

Tufiakwa!!

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by sexdoll: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2018
oluwasegun007:
As a VERY STUPID guy I have one advice for you,

Save your energy for your husband..

Because even if he wakes you up 2:00am to prepare hot fufu for him and request for sex (bicycle style) 30 minutes later,

I bet you might still not get to see his mother not to talk of his family members , be wise.

fixed.

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by darkmarky(m): 10:46am On Jun 24, 2018
IamD18:

Will you shut up!

you will live forever bro.. I have never seen a more Savage comment than this

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by darkmarky(m): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

I honestly do not understand this particular reasoning. Some ladies have sex with their bfs, he spends on them...then time to cook, she says she is saving energy for husband? Which energy pass the one she burnt on top bed?

These things are nothing. As long as he doesn't put a gun to her head. If you love someone, you won't see these things as anything.

You won't go about thinking your effort will be a waste if he 'dumps' you. You just do you best while you can and leave the rest.
can you imagine.. Since when did pocohantas give her life to Christ? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2018
Priscy01:
A lady has taken to her Twitter TL to boldly tell the world that her boyfriend can never complain because she cooks, cleans and gives him sex whenever he wants.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/my-boyfriend-can-never-complain-because-i-give-him-everything-he-wants-lady.html

Congratulations,you are a glorified SLAVE!!!!!
Why won't you go out
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Westaslave2(f): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

dats y i love u, nt dat akwuna dat calls herself highqueen...village highqueen

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Toks2008(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2018
Saviour22:
then he should put a ring on your finger asap smiley

I tire o...chai! Girls and their clueless life...so you have been doing this and you still remain his girlfriend.

If i don't see your pre or post wedding pics in less than a year from now then you are only wasting your life with him.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by IamD18: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Yes, that has always been my opinion on cooking in relationships. I don't dig that "what if he dumps me", what if I dump him kwanu?

If I am going into a relationship, I give it my all.

Whatever I do for him within that period, is because I love him and his well-being is my concern. I love to know that whenever I stop being there, he thinks of me and smiles. Not for the sex, but the memories and value I brought to the relationship.

Wow! Sounds romantic and committed kiss I had to smile reading this. God knows, you are the last person I expected to come up with such.

All the same, women should love with their brain while doing the necessary things in a relationship, to avoid getting hurt at the end.

Once again, I'm impressed it came from you. kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Drakkernoir: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2018
sexdoll:

fixed.

Savage!!!!! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by highqueen(f): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
dats y i love u, nt dat akwuna dat calls herself highqueen...village highqueen
I won't insult you,but then,this is a public forum where everyone has got different ideology on things.
Don't shove yours down my throat please,make your comment and leave me alone.
thank you.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by sexdoll: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2018
Demmzy15:
But sincerely this generation don spoil tan yan yan, imagine doing all this to a boyfriend instead of husband. If you have the time, money and strength to this for your "boyfriend" why don't you just marry him.

something must be terribly wrong with your reasoning.

how do you become a husband without first becoming a boyfriend?

Or maybe, your fishbrain is telling you that husband is or should be AUTOMATIC, right?

nonsense lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by googlelove: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2018
nice one. My type of girl.

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Westaslave2(f): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2018
Hw God created d world is dat women ar mearnt 2 worship us men lyk gods,hw d scenario changed bafles me...just check n see hw a lioness worships d lion ,she dosent allow her male 2 hunt 4 food ,she hunt it herself i bring d animal 4 her lord 2 eat n d lion wl be doing guy ,he wont even eat it...hmmm i wish i was a lion

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.