Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (101727 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / I Earn 180k Plus Side Hussle, but got an Offer Of 350k In Jos / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by mysticvibe12(m): 1:27am On Jun 26, 2018
BabaO2:
it is a hyped price, no land bought with 350k at lekki in those days is up to 120m presently
true talk boss
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by bionixs: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
Elder001:

Is she your slave?

Majority of Nigerian men are indeed misogynist cows
oga,you are the cow here o,husband for mouth. This your fake America MENTALITY sef
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by bionixs: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
sanpipita:

There's no marriage with no quarrels how you handle it is what matters, most of my family lands were bought by my mom most times against my dad's wish, my dad will be turning 70 next year and both are still together and going on strong with many grand children, i don't know how old are you and what your environment was like but please know a wife buying lands against the husband's wish doesn't make his marriage a failed one
never mind. I can now understand the kind of girl your dad has been. the man don suffer for una hand but fully embraced his fate so he can exist watching the world like a tv. don't mean hurt but it hurts,out of experience. The role he couldn't play,your mum does. In marriage, one must LEAD. You cant lead equally. spare me the fake American mentality
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by sanpipita(m): 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
bionixs:
never mind. I can now understand the kind of girl your dad has been. the man don suffer for una hand but fully embraced his fate so he can exist watching the world like a tv. don't mean hurt but it hurts,out of experience. The role he couldn't play,your mum does. In marriage, one must LEAD. You cant lead equally. spare me the fake American mentality

Lol my dad still plays leading role and gets maximum respect in his home, leadership goes beyond deciding everything, sometimes you can look back and listen to ppl behind you there are things my dad uniliterally decides, just there are parts my mom makes her own input too, marriage is 50-50 for those who are mature and understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
bionixs:
oga,you are the cow here o,husband for mouth. This your fake America MENTALITY sef

How old are you?
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by bionixs: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Elder001:

How old are you?
oga Methuselah,I am a year
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by delishpot: 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
Elder001:

How old are you?

Leave that chewing gum boy alone. He will end up with a sex doll as his old age companion at this rate.

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by bionixs: 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
Elder001:

How old are you?
Oga Methuselah, I am one.
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by bionixs: 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol my dad still plays leading role and gets maximum respect in his home, leadership goes beyond deciding everything, sometimes you can look back and listen to ppl behind you there are things my dad uniliterally decides, just there are parts my mom makes her own input too, marriage is 50-50 for those who are mature and understand
haaha, they are clapping for you marriage, expert. I am happy your dad is in charge and HE not THEY still playing lead role. until you are married, you can only copy and paste to be given likes as a matured guy
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Afrocentric: 3:16am On Jun 27, 2018
ClassRep001:
That's a real man out there.
Not all these modern chicken hearted men who'd go to any extent to please a woman cos of pussy.

My wife dare not purchase any goddamn shit without my consent or she'd end up in her father's house the next day.
I married her, i paid her dowry, i took care of all of marriage bills. I own the house she's living under. She dare not do anything under my roof without my consent, she dare not possess any Property "be it phones, clothes, necklaces or shoes" without me knowing about it.

Giving ladies "free hand" to do anything is one of the reason that makes them go into sleeping outside for financial reasons without their husband questioning their moves.

God bless every real man out there!
you are a backward and myopic person. Please go and live in the village
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by ArcToyin(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
because you wants to proof a point now you have to bash your dad. you are a shame to the family
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Bankyproperties: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2018
With N700,000 you can own a plot at peninsula estate phase 1...wow talk to us now

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by queenfav(f): 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ranelle:

Do you know what 350k was 65 years ago
hello Madam. Pls i saw ur pm notification,but sadly I can't access my pm email account. Pls send a whatsapp message to 09050968121, so we can talk via that medium.
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Bankyproperties: 6:49am On Jan 13, 2019
Yes you too can own a land in Abuja as limited plots are available whatsapp 07056425325 for more details and inspection
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 02, 2019
deliciousgeh:
grin grin grin a lady actually
Hi
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by MissprudenceD(f): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2020
This is 2020, I hope you do not reason like this anymore?

ClassRep001:
That's a real man out there.
Not all these modern chicken hearted men who'd go to any extent to please a woman cos of pussy.

My wife dare not purchase any goddamn shit without my consent or she'd end up in her father's house the next day.
I married her, i paid her dowry, i took care of all of marriage bills. I own the house she's living under. She dare not do anything under my roof without my consent, she dare not possess any Property "be it phones, clothes, necklaces or shoes" without me knowing about it.

Giving ladies "free hand" to do anything is one of the reason that makes them go into sleeping outside for financial reasons without their husband questioning their moves.

God bless every real man out there!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral / Living With My Married Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.