Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (101728 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / I Earn 180k Plus Side Hussle, but got an Offer Of 350k In Jos / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by bionixs: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
IamD18:
The lady that posted that is a very foolish and stupid lady.
What has misogyny got to do with her father who's not business oriented?
What has submission of a woman got to do with her mother who invested well?

She's prolly one of these online feminists looking for any possible opportunity to bash men(Even her father ) just to sound intelligent.

>Your father simply didn't support the idea of buying a land by your mother. That's not MISOGYNISTIC, it's lack of business foresight.

>Your mother insisted in investing for the betterment of the family. That's not being disrespectful or not being submissive, but being smart and knowing what business is all about.

But her hatred for men couldn't allow her praise her mum without calling her father a misogynist. It's a pity her parents are so unlucky to have a foolish daughter.

the land could worth 30billion for all I care,senseless lady. my wife can politely talk me into buying a land but not going rudely against my order,right there under my roof. she has to do that staying with her dad. meanwhile,can we know where the lady is from. in my place ,you CANT do that

3 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Oceannaagent: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mklancee:

that the land was acquired for 350k should tell you all you need to know about the location
Development can move into any place at anytime.
Lekki should be a case study for you. Check how what aa plot cost then and now

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by speedyGonzales: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
delishpot:
Look at the reply that chewing gum boy gave her. He wouldnt understand truth even if it slapped him in the face. The typical nairaland chewing gum boy LOL (Keep scrolling and you will see their comments) When women display common errors common with women I am sure he would not think twice before tagging women, she obviously did not say every man on earth or in Nigeria is like her dad but he is suffering from the same mental disorder her dad had for sure. Too much ITK.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by deliciousgeh(f): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
[/b]
ClassRep001:
That's a real man out there.
Not all these modern chicken hearted men who'd go to any extent to please a woman cos of pussy.

My wife dare not purchase any goddamn shit without my consent or she'd end up in her father's house the next day.
I married her, i paid her dowry, i took care of all of marriage bills. I own the house she's living under. She dare not do anything under my roof without my consent, she dare not possess any Property "be it phones, clothes, necklaces or shoes" without me knowing about it.

Giving ladies "free hand" to do anything is one of the reason that makes them go into sleeping outside for financial reasons without their husband questioning their moves.

God bless every real man out there!
[b]

Haaaaaaaa, bros, you are mad o.... You don't just know ni o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by sanpipita(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
cuteemperor:

Brother knowledge, can you please calculate 100% profit of 350,000 and give us the value.

Lol you really want to argue this? land value rises especially in developing areas, do you know how much oil corps pay for lands in places like pH? even if she exaggerated people sell lands for extra profit from what they buy them this is a fact

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

You should be lucky you did it with a weak man.

Try that with a strong man you all are gonna get wasted in 24 hours.

Keep intimidating the weaklings out there, you go jam one day.

Just one day!

I did shyt like that at least 3 times & nothing happened, Even if your wife happens to be a relative of mine & you beat her, I will also deal with you grin I hope you ain't a woman beater

3 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by IdeyFindWife: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
If this is true, it would be some seriously destiny-limiting nonsense. Thank God she curved it.

Pple arguing the unessentials of how exaggerated the current value of the land could be simply don't understand Ppty Biz.

My first-hand experience of Landed Property value & potential was an App Legislative Quarters Zone D cornerpiece I earned small commission from years back. How much did the owner get the place, less than N5m. Selling Price? N120m!!

Argue to your own peril, if you know, you know!

PS

@FrenzyDuchess,

Bae, but y'know ya ain't ever getting this kinda drama with me
My dreams to see you spread your wings & fly, baby!

Have a great week, luvah!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by supersaz66(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
stubbornman:

Maybe it was "Lord Lugard's" Land

you never can tell .

lol i see the sarcasm there but even lord lugard's land in zungeru wouldn't sell for that amount. That place is full of grass BTW

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by ObaOloye: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oceannaagent:

It's so possible, you should as well consider the location as well.

Oga/Madam oceanna... How much was a piece of land at asokoro 20 years ago... No matter the difference.... The margin is just too bloated... Unless it was bought around 1985 or so. Which means invariably that she shouldn't have such a vivid recollection of the land buying events.
My summation is this, either she bloated the appreciation or she's telling us a story that was relayed to her which in turn discredits her account of her fathers reaction/reasons or misogynistic attitude thereof.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Patrinus: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
@ classrep001: I hope you have a strong heart, cos the day you will discover your wife has a mansion worth 200million, nairalanders nor go dey dia! lipsrsealed

@ men: pls marry someone you get along with, forget beauty and slaying, if na ugly girl understand you, abeg marry am! It really helps. When you marry someone you understand and she understands you, there is no problem or challenge you will not be able to solve together, lack of or abundance of money will not be a problem.

Please remember to put God in all you do.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Not all these modern chicken hearted men who'd go to any extent to please a woman cos of pussy.

My wife dare not purchase any goddamn shit without my consent or she'd end up in her father's house the next day.
I married her, i paid her dowry, i took care of all of marriage bills. I own the house she's living under. She dare not do anything under my roof without my consent, she dare not possess any Property "be it phones, clothes, necklaces or shoes" without me knowing about it.

Giving ladies "free hand" to do anything is one of the reason that makes them go into sleeping outside for financial reasons without their husband questioning their moves.

Please Shut up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mama's boy...calling his dad a misogynist...what an idiot

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by tejiri4(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
girls are full of lies, look at the fallacy in her statement 350k to 120million abeg na lekki the land dey.

3 Likes 1 Share

I don't believe that story. The lady might be a bitter feminist who is trying to lead some innocent women astray.

ClassRep001:

Women are delicate beautiful devilish creatures. If you get married to a good one, kiss her every morning and thank God.

But if you dare marry the wrong one, I swear before you know what hit you, it will be very late. Don't think because you a man that you stronger and use force.

I have seen where a woman is a boss, husband and the everything. I couldn't believe it, I was totally shocked. I was asking myself, is this possible? I was devastated because of how a wife treats the husband. I later started making investigations and found out that she even built a house in her father's house without the consent of the husband. When the husband knew, he couldn't do anything.

Someone told me the man have been jazzed a long time by the woman. Couldnt believe the jazz thing.. Made some finding and it was true and real.

Handle women with care. They don't look back if they want to hurt you.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by ClassRep001: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jiang:

I did shyt like that at least 3 times & nothing happened, Even if your wife happens to be a relative of mine & you beat her, I will also deal with you grin I hope you ain't a woman beater
Okay o
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Vashti Popular Twitter user is ranting for all the Good reasons today, She just revealed how her Father tried stopping her mom from a buying a plot of Land for N350k years back, Because to him its not a Woman thing According to her oh, But years Later that same land is now worth over N120million, Continue to read and see her dad's reaction below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/woman-disobeys-her-husband-to-buy-land.html

Being a man doesn't mean you would always be Mr right all the time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by bionixs: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
deliciousgeh:
[/b]

[b]

Haaaaaaaa, bros, you are mad o.... You don't just know ni o.
if you are a man, you are not just mader but roaming. rubber- stamp man
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by franchasng: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
This got nothing to do with misogyny, it has to do with your dad being a poor minded man.

Which man that has money hates to buy land

Which man with sense would stop his wife from investing for the family

Show me a foolish man that lack ambition and I will show you a man that tells his wife not to work and be a housewife.

Only foolish, poverty stricken men stop their wife from working or investing in things like this.

All these wannabe Nigerian feminists keep mixing up things in the name of trying to form what they don't understand undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
IamD18:

She's prolly one of these online feminists looking for any possible opportunity to bash men(Even her father ) just to sound intelligent.

>Your father simply didn't support the idea of buying a land by your mother. That's not MISOGYNISTIC, it's lack of business foresight.

>Your mother insisted in investing for the betterment of the family. That's not being disrespectful or not being submissive, but being smart and knowing what business is all about.

But her hatred for men couldn't allow her praise her mum without calling her father a misogynist. It's a pity her parents are so unlucky to have a foolish daughter.

I concur.

My Wifes passion is to run her own bed and breakfast hotel when she returns to Nigeria in the future. I'm already on the job of helping her get the land because I don't want her to be dealing with idiot Ibadan land sellers.

Marriage includes supporting each other. If you've chosen the right mate then the support will come easily sicne you'll be on similar pages.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Sardauna24(m): 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oceannaagent:

It's so possible, you should as well consider the location as well.
#120million to much na

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by RexTramadol1: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Foolish child

After guys go arrange kidnap am

Na the 120m Dem go use as ransom

I jus dey vex for the stupid pikin

Bad woman begat bad child.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by omooba969(m): 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

These are the words of a typical okoro. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
delishpot:
Look at the reply that chewing gum boy gave her. He wouldnt understand truth even if it slapped him in the face. The typical nairaland chewing gum boy LOL (Keep scrolling and you will see their comments) When women display common errors common with women I am sure he would not think twice before tagging women, she obviously did not say every man on earth or in Nigeria is like her dad but he is suffering from the same mental disorder her dad had for sure. Too much ITK.

Please shut up

Another idiot talking

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by speedyGonzales: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
[s] That's a real man out there.

God bless every real man out there[/s]!

Real men should marry real women not children that cannot be trusted to make the right decision.

For instance, as a man going out to get the daily bread you die (its life it happens), can you trust that the woman can care for your offspring and propagate your genetic material or will she be lost without you.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by bionixs: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol you really want to argue this? land value rises especially in developing areas, do you know how much oil corps pay for lands in places like pH? even if she exaggerated people sell lands for extra profit from what they buy them this is a fact
these ones can't see the real issue in the story. He has lost control and ownership of his wife and you are here arguing over land profit in lekki and PH

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by funsho75(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
The problem with d man is not ego..
He doesn't hv investment orientation...

And who told u that if ur mom hv done that business ur dad advice her to do..

How sure are u that the business won't hv been more than 120m...

My pop don't farm, my mom does
Ny pop never bought a car, my mom does

It is just base on interest...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by lifestyle1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
I have land for sale at Ibeju Lekki
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by pat077: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
120 or 12 millions
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by ZoeyJ(f): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
GogobiriLalas:
Mama's boy...calling his dad a misogynist...what an idiot
When you won't read before commenting.
Their narrator is a female.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by ohiz2007(m): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
See views

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
IamD18:

It's even possible that the story ain't true. Foolish girls everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral / Living With My Married Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.