Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (101726 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / I Earn 180k Plus Side Hussle, but got an Offer Of 350k In Jos / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
She is a very popular chic on twitter, she is always bitter and a medical doctor.
IamD18:
The lady that posted that is a very foolish and stupid lady.
What has misogyny got to do with her father who's not business oriented?
What has submission of a woman got to do with her mother who invested well?

She's prolly one of these online feminists looking for any possible opportunity to bash men(Even her father ) just to sound intelligent.

>Your father simply didn't support the idea of buying a land by your mother. That's not MISOGYNISTIC, it's lack of business foresight.

>Your mother insisted in investing for the betterment of the family. That's not being disrespectful or not being submissive, but being smart and knowing what business is all about.

But her hatred for men couldn't allow her praise her mum without calling her father a misogynist. It's a pity her parents are so unlucky to have a foolish daughter.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by LordsBattleAxe(m): 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Another one again... This is beyond feminism and misogyny.. This is just about making the right decision sad

5 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bbb
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by meezynetwork(m): 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ok na
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by BreakupNigeria: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Vashti? Is he or she Indian?
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
Women are typically better decision-makers than men.

Story for the gods

4 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by 360command: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mklancee:
350k to 120m in how many years?
must you lie to prove your point?
e b like say the land na Bitcoins

10 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by poseidon12: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
delishpot:
Look at the reply that chewing gum boy gave her. He wouldnt understand truth even if it slapped him in the face. The typical nairaland chewing gum boy LOL (Keep scrolling and you will see their comments) When women display common errors common with women I am sure he would not think twice before tagging women, she obviously did not say every man on earth or in Nigeria is like her dad but he is suffering from the same mental disorder her dad had for sure. Too much ITK.

Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
My kinda woman not all this chewing gals of this century always advising you on how to spend on nothing cry

4 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by magicminister: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
That's a real man out there.
Not all these modern chicken hearted men who'd go to any extent to please a woman cos of pussy.

My wife dare not purchase any goddamn shit without my consent or she'd end up in her father's house the next day.
I married her, i paid her dowry, i took care of all of marriage bills. I own the house she's living under. She dare not do anything under my roof without my consent, she dare not possess any Property "be it phones, clothes, necklaces or shoes" without me knowing about it.

Giving ladies "free hand" to do anything is one of the reason that makes them go into sleeping outside for financial reasons without their husband questioning their moves.

God bless every real man out there!

Don’t forget the woman you’re marrying has got siblings that would fuccck you up if you dare lay hands on her.
One time, my cousin’s bf best her up... na so I arrange my boys we go the guy house, put an for car boot... Omo till today if the mumu see me, he dey cross road.... loool

9 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by sanpipita(m): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mklancee:

Lol you are so ignorant, people have gotten 100% profit on sell for lands they bought with even kobo
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by peacengine(m): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
Low self esteem
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by wonlasewonimi: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:

Maybe in respect of buying goat meat.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by KanwuliaExtra: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
That na OLDEN-those-days ke! cheesy
These days WOMEN do not even have HUSBANDS! grin

They are BABY MOMMAS who OWN their own homes. kiss

Most couples have separate homes. Amen!!!! kiss

6 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
What is the final score for Senegal and Japan match

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by speedyGonzales: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by cuteemperor(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Are we just going to ignore the fact that this lady claim a land value jump from 350k to 120million naira.... Was crude oil discovered on the land?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by chachanga: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
Our, other err-ermm, is calling you
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
Just because yours was a favourable case we won't hear word anymore. Do you know how many women who disobey their husbands on decision he wasn't insupport that the women are regretting today.

The guy dating this girl should think twice. Thank God for social media, you can now know how your gf thinks, through her post and comments on social media.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:

History is a good witness to that. Nonsense!!!

Go and ask Google

3 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by dmbb: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
IamD18:
The lady that posted that is a very foolish and stupid lady.
What has misogyny got to do with her father who's not business oriented?
What has submission of a woman got to do with her mother who invested well?

She's prolly one of these online feminists looking for any possible opportunity to bash men(Even her father ) just to sound intelligent.

>Your father simply didn't support the idea of buying a land by your mother. That's not MISOGYNISTIC, it's lack of business foresight.

>Your mother insisted in investing for the betterment of the family. That's not being disrespectful or not being submissive, but being smart and knowing what business is all about.

But her hatred for men couldn't allow her praise her mum without calling her father a misogynist. It's a pity her parents are so unlucky to have a foolish daughter.

pls have a bottle of soft drink

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mklancee:

Any adult that deals in properties will agree that it's a bold-faced lie.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by cuteemperor(m): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol you are so ignorant, people have gotten 100% profit on sell for lands they bought with even kobo

Brother knowledge, can you please calculate 100% profit of 350,000 and give us the value.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by balmofgilead: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Not all these modern chicken hearted men who'd go to any extent to please a woman cos of pussy.

My wife dare not purchase any goddamn shit without my consent or she'd end up in her father's house the next day.
I married her, i paid her dowry, i took care of all of marriage bills. I own the house she's living under. She dare not do anything under my roof without my consent, she dare not possess any Property "be it phones, clothes, necklaces or shoes" without me knowing about it.

Giving ladies "free hand" to do anything is one of the reason that makes them go into sleeping outside for financial reasons without their husband questioning their moves.

You are really astonishingly crazy.lele onu ya!Horseband like you

3 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by cuteemperor(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Any adult that deals in properties will agree that it's a bold-faced lie.

Lie from the deepest point of hell sef

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by ClassRep001: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
magicminister:

Don’t forget the woman you’re marrying has got siblings that would fuccck you up if you dare lay hands on her.
One time, my cousin’s bf best her up... na so I arrange my boys we go the guy house, put an for car boot... Omo till today if the mumu see me, he dey cross road.... loool
You should be lucky you did it with a weak man.

Try that with a strong man you all are gonna get wasted in 24 hours.

Keep intimidating the weaklings out there, you go jam one day.

Just one day!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oceannaagent:

It's so possible, you should as well consider the location as well.
that the land was acquired for 350k should tell you all you need to know about the location

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by charliejose: 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

I pity the woman that will marry you o cry

7 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Mutemenot(m): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
Na wia the land dey wey them dey prize 120M? Was the land bought in 1970s for it to have appreciated to 120m

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by profmallor: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
A lesson, try to listen to your wives, they may not have your PHD but some of are blessed with foresight

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
Why in the world would I stop my wife from buying stuff with her own money, i might refused to buy that Gucci back but if she wants money for business I will be happy to help. after all even this world na temporary, so why worry about small stuff like these.

But I must say thats pretty disrespectful kid right there, don't wanna have one of those

4 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by 0koyibos: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
Her father is a blockhead and she inherited his folly by posting this online.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral / Living With My Married Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.