Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate (9751 Views)

Poll: On a scale of 10?

10+: 31% (12 votes)
10-8: 47% (18 votes)
8-6: 15% (6 votes)
6-4: 2% (1 vote)
4-2: 2% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Introducing Naija Rapper Godwon :: Winner Of Eminem Freestyle Battle / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Who Is Rap's Best Lyricist? EMINEM, JAY Z, NAS OR KANYE WEST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by Sauron1: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2010
eldee:

@DBR

Jay-Z, Elvis Presley, The Beatles, Rolling Stones . . . that's not an everyday thing.

Jay-Z made a career off being cocky . . . I dunno why Sauron's acting like it's new.

Em would probably be cocky too if nor for the fact that half of the hiphop world don't take him serious.
He's not allowed to boast about being the best selling rapper when some people won't accept him in the first place.
Hehe . . . he's not even allowed to say the n-word without causing WWIII, boasting about trashing Pac will be the end of his career.

Jay-Z gets away with saying 'I crushed Elvis in his blue suede shoes'. Let Em diss Pac and see what happens. grin

Aliens from MARS musta bought the 90 million records Eminem has sold so far.
His 6 studio albums have outsold 2Pac's 19 albums and Eldee is still talking about acceptance.

Eminem won Billboards's ARTISTE OF THE DECADE last December and Eldee is talking about acceptance.
I laugh in 8 Mile. grin
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by eldee(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

Aliens from MARS musta bought the 90 million records Eminem has sold so far.
His 6 studio albums have outsold 2Pac's 19 albums and Eldee is still talking about acceptance.

Eminem won Billboards's ARTISTE OF THE DECADE last December and Eldee is talking about acceptance.
I laugh in 8 Mile. grin

Come on . . . it's probably the same aliens that viewed Lady Gaga 1 billion times on Youtube.
Does that mean she's fully accepted by black people??

Even on BET, where people were asked to vote for hottest artiste of the year . . . Eminem didn't make the top ten in a year when he was the best seller.
Don't get me wrong, I feel Eminem, but there's still a large nmber of people that will never consider him a rapper.
Let Eminem say the n-word if them born im Papa well. grin grin
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by hax: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2010
eldee:

Come on . . . it's probably the same aliens that viewed Lady Gaga 1 billion times on Youtube.
A lot of idiots on this planet.

Even on BET, where people were asked to vote for hottest artiste of the year . . . Eminem didn't make the top ten in a year when he was the best seller.

Don't get me wrong, I feel Eminem, but there's still a large nmber of people that will never consider him a rapper.

lol
Drake barely gets away with saying it. lol
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by eldee(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2010
hax:

Fans of Maddona/pop music.

hax:

People that don't like to hear a 35 year old man talk about raping a paraplegic woman.

hax:

Afro-centric/Negro-centric folks.

hax:

Drake barely gets away with saying it. lol
He grew in Canada . . . i.e he had a 22 year vacation before becoming a rapper.
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by Genuflect(m): 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2010
Because Eminem can't say nigga, he's not accepted? What the hell? You're lucky Em is not the bragging type. White men are not as loud-mouthed as we niggaz. That alone explains it all. The only person who gat the smallest thing on Shady is Jigga. But don't count on it like that
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by eldee(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2010
Genuflect:

Because Eminem can't say nigga, he's not accepted? What the hell? You're lucky Em is not the bragging type. White men are not as loud-mouthed as we niggaz. That alone explains it all. The only person who gat the smallest thing on Shady is Jigga. But don't count on it like that

You're acting like I'm saying sumn you didn't know already.
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by Sauron1: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2010
eldee:

Does that mean she's fully accepted by black people??

VIEWING is different from shelling dollars/pounds to cop albums.
Eminem didn't get the highest views on U-tube. . . . . .He murdered SoundScan

When was this?

Only idiots won't consider him a rapper.
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by Genuflect(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2010
Eldee, so why you come dey yan like say im no get bragging rights? He just doesn't brag. Most of these rappers wey dey chase money sef no get one-quarter wetin im get, haven't sold as much records, can't outrap him, haven't been absent for 5 years and come back to blow the game up etc. So what's your point?
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by tosinaded(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2010
Eldee just quit abeg
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by Sauron1: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2010
Genuflect:

Eldee, so why you come dey yan like say im no get bragging rights? He just doesn't brag. Most of these rappers wey dey chase money sef no get one-quarter wetin im get, haven't sold as much records, can't outrap him, haven't been absent for 5 years and come back to blow the game up etc. So what's your point?

Eminem is a white dude - He's not bovvered about the wealth or em fast cars unlike the niggaz and Eldee misconstrued it that Eminem isn't accepted.
Very soon, Eldee will tell us Bill Gates isn't accepted cos he doesn't brag about his wealth. grin
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by Genuflect(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

Eminem is a white dude - He's not bovvered about the wealth or em fast cars unlike the niggaz and Eldee misconstrued it that Eminem isn't accepted.
Very soon, Eldee will tell us Bill Gates isn't accepted cos he doesn't brag about his wealth. grin
Lol. No mind am jare. Im never manya, na why. eldee, go and toke something then come back and say something jor. Jor o, ma lo fi Salawa se Lady Gaga
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by eldee(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2010
Genuflect:

I never said he doesn't have bragging rights, I'm just saying he gets less let-offs than say Jay-Z or Pac.

@Sauron
Google Jay-Z criticise BET for Eminem or sumn and see what Jay-Z said about it.
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by Genuflect(m): 5:01am On Jul 09, 2010
eldee:

I never said he doesn't have bragging rights, I'm just saying he gets less let-offs than say Jay-Z or Pac.
So what are the things they actually got away with?
eldee:

@Sauron
Actually, it was that shitty MTV Top 10 Hottest MC's list. Jigga sef know what's up so he had to criticise
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by Sauron1: 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2010
eldee:

@Sauron

Forget Jigga and Shady for a while. . . . . .

Itunes dey represent o.
They have the new Da Grin's album already. The album(10 tracks) is slamming!
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by slimshay(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2010
First of all I'm a boss, I just wanna get that across
Pull up to the club in my Pinto like its a Porsche

Abeg Eminem sef dey brag jare grin grin grin

~Sauron~:

Forget Jigga and Shady for a while. . . . . .

Itunes dey represent o.
They have the new Da Grin's album already. The album(10 tracks) is slamming!

Friend showed me dat yesterday and I was like whaat, actulaly he downloaded 'f I Die' free thorugh his BB in less than 5secs, I kid you not. Im a bit pissed, cos he's family's gotta get fed of his past works now that he cant make new material anymore.
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by Genuflect(m): 2:16am On Jul 11, 2010
slimshay:

Friend showed me dat yesterday and I was like whaat, actulaly he downloaded 'f I Die' free thorugh his BB in less than 5secs, I kid you not. Im a bit pissed, cos he's family's gotta get fed of his past works now that he cant make new material anymore.
Da Grin is releasing a third album soon o: D INVISIBLE BULLETPROOF. Better wash out. Jor o, Ma lo we gele f'epon o
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by Mobinga: 3:40am On Jul 11, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]THIS ALBUM IS MAHD SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by Sauron1: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2010
TIM WESTWOOD's Eminem Freestyle 2010. . . .

This is FIRE. . . . . .

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-q_Yb9t-s&hl=en_US&fs=1"[/flash]

Who went the hardest??
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by eldee(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2010
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by DBR: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2010
Eldeegy, This^^^^^ is so eFFin hilarious, LWKMD.

oNe
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by eldee(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2010
How come no one's talking about the first time Lil Wayne has been marginally better than Eminem on a track??
On No Love, my new best track on the album.
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by DBR: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2010
eldee:

How come no one's talking about the first time Lil Wayne has been marginally better than Eminem on a track??
On No Love, my new best track on the album.
Maybe cos u the only Marginalised individual who thinks so grin

oNe
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by eldee(m): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2010
DBR:

Maybe cos u the only Marginalised individual who thinks so grin

oNe

Come on, why will I be marginalised in favour of Lil Wayne??
I think this is the best Lil Wayne has been on a track with Eminem, Eminem just regurgitated his Drop The World verse.
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by Mobinga: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2010
Eldee, Just Quit
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by eldee(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2010
Mobinga:

Eldee, Just Quit

Stan.
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by Sauron1: 9:30am On Jul 23, 2010
eldee:

Come on, why will I be marginalised in favour of Lil Wayne??
I think this is the best Lil Wayne has been on a track with Eminem, Eminem just regurgitated his Drop The World verse.

Maybe Lil Wayne improved on this track but Weezy's best was still several notches below Eminem's verse.
Didn't you hear Lil Wayne moaning everytime Eminem was dropping each bar?

Eminem cremated Lil Wayne on that track, no question!
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by eldee(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

Maybe Lil Wayne improved on this track but Weezy's best was still several notches below Eminem's verse.

Hehehe . . .he wasn't moaning, he was helping out.
I think Lil Wayne was a lil better, at the end of the day, you remember half his bars . . . Eminem's only real bar was the Kanye line.
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by Sauron1: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2010
eldee:

Hehehe . . .he wasn't moaning, he was helping out.
I think Lil Wayne was a lil better, at the end of the day, you remember half his bars . . . Eminem's only real bar was the Kanye line.

U weren't paying attention to Eminem. . . . . .Maybe he was too fast for you. grin grin grin

Some of his lines. . . . .

Look at these rappers, how I treat them
So why the Bleep would I join them when I beat them
They call me a freak because
I like to spit on these pussies before I eat them

Til I'm toppling from the top
I'm not going to stop
I'm standing on my Monopoly board
That means I'm on top of my game and it don't stop
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by eldee(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

U weren't paying attention to Eminem. . . . . .Maybe he was too fast for you. grin grin grin

Some of his lines. . . . .

Look at these rappers, how I treat them
So why the Bleep would I join them when I beat them
They call me a freak because
I like to spit on these pussies before I eat them

Til I'm toppling from the top
I'm not going to stop
I'm standing on my Monopoly board
That means I'm on top of my game and it don't stop

Those are decent lines but they're not as witty as Weezy's.
Did you miss Weezy's lines??
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by Sauron1: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2010
eldee:

Those are decent lines but they're not as witty as Weezy's.
Did you miss Weezy's lines??

Spitting on pussies before eating em is the wickedest line on that track. . . . . .
U can term it to mean 5 different things. . . . .Line so simple but yet ambiguous.
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by kaypumpin2(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2010
No love. . . the very first track that captured my listening ear and heart on RECOVERY.

I initially felt the same way El feels right now on first listening.I was like Weezy killed Em' and the latter only BAILED himself with his delivery.

Incessant listen to the track has changed my mind though only that didn't happen as per Session One.

Slaughterhouse cremated Em' on that one abeg.

~Sauron~:

grin grin
Re: Eminem's Recovery Album.Please rate by Sauron1: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2010
kay_pumpin:

Slaughterhouse cremated Em' on that one abeg.

I disagree. . . . . . .
Em went the hardest. . . . .He had killer lines.

You can call me R. Kelly now, U-r-ine trouble!

So suck my diiick on the couch if you wanna cushion the blow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VIDEO: Tiwa Savage – One / MIXTAPE: Dj Integrity – Party Gyration Mixtape / Shola Allyson Fans: Holla!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.