Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help (25421 Views)

I Talk Too Much! Help. / This Sexual Urge Is Getting Too Much,how Do I Go About It / When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Tallesty1(m): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. If nobody asked for your opinion, then you should just keep mum. It's better to say nothing at all than go around being a devil's advocate. There's a thin line between someone who doesn't like to sugarcoat shìt & a self important bully who feels it's his duty to fix what he thinks is wrong with the world. So do stay in your lane.

Like I said, when we gain weight we're very much aware of it, so keep your "truth" or whatever else you call to yourself. Done.
I knew right that you would react this way. Tell people their problem so that they will work on it. There's a wide gap between telling people the truth and making mockery of them.

If you are fat and you know it then work on it, but if you like it that way then tell whoeve tells you to watch weight that you love yourself that way. Life is that simple.

No need beating around the bush when you can come straight in a nice and lovely manner.

I wanted to tell you to go eat doughnut if you like things that are sugarcoated but I don't know your sugar level.

Weak people everywhere. Tell them truth and they will hate you, lie to them and they will still call you the devil for not telling them the truth.

Be proud of yourself if you're fat, it makes you easier to see and difficult to push around.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by XhosaNostra(f): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2018
MizMyColi:

He's my brother o
cheesy
Please smiley

Move aside & let me sit on him then grin

1 Like

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by MrCork: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:
There is this lady I really like so much but one major turn off I have with ladies is been over weight or too fat or surplus! undecided I don't know how I can tell her to try and reduce her weight as ladies don't like been told that they are fat. I once did that and became an automatic enemy with one lady. Help me!!

...is she lightskin? angry
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by XhosaNostra(f): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Tallesty1:
I knew right that you would react this way. Tell people their problem so that they will work on it. There's a wide gap between telling people the truth and making mockery of them.

If you are fat and you know it then work on it, but if you like it that way then tell whoeve tells you to watch weight that you love yourself that way. Life is that simple.

No need beating around the bush when you can come straight in a nice and lovely manner.

I wanted to tell you to go eat doughnut if you like things that are sugarcoated but I don't know your sugar level.

Weak people everywhere. Tell them truth and they will hate you, lie to them and they will still call you the devil for not telling them the truth.

Be proud of yourself if you're fat, it makes you easier to see and difficult to push around.

Listen, the point you're missing is, it's not your place to push anyone to work on themselves. That's a task they'll tackle, without your coaxing, when they're good & ready. Bringing it up actually makes things worse. You know what happened after my encounter on Saturday? I went home & ate! Sometimes people eat (& as a result gain weight) because they're dealing with something. It's called, "Eating your feelings". I know that is true because I've been having a rough couple of months & because I couldn't do anything about the problems I was facing, I stuffed my face. So yes, do mind your words because they could drive the person to go eat some more. It's an emotional thing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Tallesty1(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2018
MizMyColi:

Tallesty1, listen to her.

Signed on behalf of Orobo Toh Badt Ladies Association.

MizColi grin
Sister mi, lemme tell you something. I lekpa eh, as in like a broom stick. That is why I don't identify with slim people because I'm slimer than slim people. People do come to me with unsolicited tips on how to gain weight. Some will be like 'guy, join gim, begin carry weight make you build muscle' and I would tell them 'I will break the moment I lift that iron' but that is not true. I am slim but I'm strong and healthy as a goat. I don't listen to them because I like me this way.

Some do suggest I take weight on and all that and I love them for it because they all wish me good. That's my believe.

My little sister is the direct opposite. She is a confirm orobo, as in orobo++. The last time we met(after three years wey we no see) she screamed when she saw me and rushed me for a hug. Honestly I nearly fainted. That was the scariest seconds in my entire life.

I thought she was going to knock me down. At a point it appeared like she was gonna spear me down like wrestlers so deep inside I was like I'm gonna die.

But I called her to me one night and told her that her weight is becoming too much and she should do something about it. She got a bit angry, said her husband likes her that way but I told her that he's not being completely honest.

She listened to me sha, joined the group that I recommeded. Stopped eating/started eating somethings and today she's good.(not yet a figure 8 though, I think still somewhere around 12 but she's make a great progress)

She's now disturbing me with her pictures on facebook and I'm sure it will continue on whatsapp once I reactivate. You know the first thing she noticed? Some of the minor sickness that used to trouble her just vanished like that and I was right about her husband.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Tallesty1(m): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Listen, the point you're missing is, it's not your place to push anyone to work on themselves. That's a task they'll tackle, without your coaxing, when they're good & ready. Bringing it up actually makes things worse. You know what happened after my encounter on Saturday? I went home & ate! Sometimes people eat (& as a result gain weight) because they're dealing with something. It's called, "Eating your feelings". I know that is true because I've been having a rough couple of months & because I couldn't do anything about the problems I was facing, I stuffed my face. So yes, do mind your words because they could drive the person to go eat some more. It's an emotional thing.
The person in question is the Op's girlfriend not just a random person. If I don't tell my girlfriend the truth about her weight then who would? The pope? The focus should be on the manner of approach.

There are three things in you that when combined make up the complete you

1. The you in you that you and everybody know.

2. The you in you that only you knows.

3. The you in you that only the people around you know.

Some claim that there is a fourth, the you in you that nobody knows but I don't think it exists since nobody knows.

Number three usually have the bad sides. For instance, I started bending while growing up. Maybe because of my height or maybe the weight of my head was too heavy for spine to bear, I don't know, same way I didn't know that I was bending until people started straightening me the hard way. It was the me in me that only the people around me knew.

Some people knew that they're fat and they like it that way. Some don't like it that way but they have no of what to do about it and there are some that do out know that they're adding too much weight.

1 Like

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by XhosaNostra(f): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2018
Tallesty1:
The person in question is the Op's girlfriend not just a random person. If I don't tell my girlfriend the truth about her weight then who would? The pope? The focus should be on the manner of approach.

Some claim that there is a fourth, the you in you that nobody knows but I don't think it exists since nobody knows.

Number three usually have the bad sides. For instance, I started bending while growing up. Maybe because of my height or maybe the weight of my head was too heavy for spine to bear, I don't know, same way I didn't know that I was bending until people started straightening me the hard way. It was the me in me that only the people around me knew.

Some people knew that they're fat and they like it that way. Some don't like it that way but they have no of what to do about it and there are some that do out know that they're adding too much weight.

What I got from his story, they're not official GF & BF undecided
Even if she was his GF, there're still contentious topics that are just a no-go zone, unless you're fishing for an argument. Which you're going to get! grin

Look, I'm tired of this back & forth now. Let us expand in peace.
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by psylliumhusk1: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Tallesty1(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2018
psylliumhusk1:

Tallesty are you fat...biko let fat people talk...
I'm fat..have been fat all my adult life...but I have lost weight..

Bros oo she has to be very certain and confident that you love her ooo..before you bring up this topic abeg...or else you will loose her...
Bringing up the topic won't make you lose her ni. How you go about it is the ko ko.

See eh, losing people no dey fear me oo so far I'm not losing them death. grin na today people begin come go?

Make I take your advice sha *leaves talk for people who're a bit bigger than me*

1 Like

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Tallesty1(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

What I got from his story, they're not official GF & BF undecided
Even if she was his GF, there're still contentious topics that are just a no-go zone, unless you're fishing for an argument. Which you're going to get! grin

Look, I'm tired of this back & forth now. Let us expand in peace.
Alright... *signs peace accord*
XhosaNostra:

Move aside & let me sit on him then grin
Ain't happening. I'm out like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by dasanchez1(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2018
Tallesty1:

A PHILOSOPHER HERE... cool
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:
There is this lady I really like so much but one major turn off I have with ladies is been over weight or too fat or surplus! undecided I don't know how I can tell her to try and reduce her weight as ladies don't like been told that they are fat. I once did that and became an automatic enemy with one lady. Help me!!

I tell them instantly. No time to dey swallow wetting u no like.

1 Like

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Daeylar(f): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2018
MizMyColi:

Tallesty1, listen to her.

Signed on behalf of Orobo Toh Badt Ladies Association.

MizColi grin

Lol, this made me laugh grin

I love this grin grin grin LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by linkszelda: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2018
I dislike fat, obese, plump women. Shikenan

1 Like

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by bedspread: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2018
Tell her the but do it Wisely...

Tell her beautiful she is and how sweet she will be if A bit Slim
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2018
soberdrunk:
The fact that you are worried about her looks proves what you have for her is far from "love" and closer to "Lust".......... angry
That is not true. It is possible that he is worried about her health.

1 Like

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by popefrank2016(m): 9:47am On Jul 03, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Daeylar(f): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:

You don't want her to lose the weight because you think it may be beneficial to her.

You want her to lose the weight because you don't like ladies who are too fat, . Just imagine undecided
You want her to change her body to please you, based on what you like. With no consideration of if that is what is best for her and if that is what she prefers/wants,

You've not even told us if this lady likes you or has your time at all or what your relationship with this lady is like, Just that you like her, sad Or do you feel it is irrelevant and all that matters is what you want?

Anyway, I'm just here to remind you that she is not a doll put on this earth to live to please you, to the point where you feel that she should lose weight just because you like slim ladies. That is a terrible reason for anyone to lose weight, undecided Na Wa for you.

You can find someone else who is slim to like. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by xynerise: 9:48am On Jul 03, 2018
I am here to read how the fat girls will make the best rebuttals here grin

2 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Gangster1ms: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2018
Just tell her straight up ... simple!

2 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2018
HajimeSaito:

The girl is also very dark skinned

You dont really know what you want dude. What the heck is wrong with being dark skinned?.

1 Like

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Lexusgs430: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:

Leave her and find your spec..... You are the problem, not her.....
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2018
MrCork:

.......reduce what??...Bro. .please . ...if u don't wannto smash...let me smash! ((No ofeense )) smiley
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Amakachris95(f): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:
Where is she located? We can help with our weight loss meal plans. Contact me if interested. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by eyinjuege: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:

No bro. The fact that am worried about her looks does not in any way show I lust after her. Love too has eyes and can see. Love too has reservations bro smiley

You have been advised to take your love interest elsewhere particularly since this lady isn't pleasing to your eyes.
Some other guy will love her big stature and their mantra is the bigger the better.
Leave her for those kind of guys
To be forewarned is to be forarmed

2 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:

Like someone stated earlier, weight is a sensitive issue.

I don't even know how you should tell her so it doesn't sound bad. Maybe she could not even be overweight.

Fat doesn't equate being overweight. You seem like someone who like slim girls.
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Offpoint: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:
Don't be a sisi, be blunt....like

baby you're getting fat lately... how about some slim tea?

I honestly dislikes fat girls they turned me off, cuz the first thing I'll imagine will be the future... how will she look after childbirth...?

in fact before make a serious move with any Lady I need to see what her mom looks like.. If she's fat.... that's it for me, we ain't going nowhere.
I rather get it right right from the start than start looking outside when get married.

3 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by oglalasioux(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2018
While it's ok to advise someone to work on his or her weight, it's not your business to have sleepless night over it. Go for a woman of your type. I suspect this lady has money and that's what you are after.
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by emezuo17: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol, would you wanna be told that you're fat though?
When people gain weight, they know. So it becomes annoying when they're constantly reminded of how big they've gotten.

Since December I've gradually put on weight & people have been pointing it out, much to my annoyance. Just this past weekend, someone who I consider to be just one bite away from being obese told me that we are now almost the same size. LMFAO. I know she was probably joking , but I FELT that. I almost exploded, not from being fat, but from rage. I was really angry & offended that she saw me that way grin

Weight gain is a sensitive topic. See I got touched when it was someone I don't even care about that said it. If she likes you & you put her on the spot like that, she'll either catch feelings (be hurt ) or hate you on the spot. Tread carefully smiley
. I still dont understand and get angry when they are told they have added weight, my wife came to pick me from the airport one day while coming back from work, we were jisting and i just chipped in that she has added weight, booom she became very quiet and cold and i was like what have i said wrongly, men i had to apologize oh, but men do not get angry when told they have added weight. Women should stop seeing being slim as being beautiful, as far as you are not obese, if some one says you have added weight and you dont like the weight go and burn it, or better still tell the person you are adding weight deliberately,

2 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by faithesco(f): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:

No bro. The fact that am worried about her looks does not in any way show I lust after her. Love too has eyes and can see. Love too has reservations bro smiley
grin grin
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2018
HajimeSaito:

The girl is also very dark skinned

Wait did you say dark skinned, am interested. Send through pass nau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Groom Dances Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork As Dollar Rains On Him / 8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.